#8861 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

how would u explain that sakura "love" for naruto is stronger than her "love" for sasuke, as shown in the fake confession?

an nh fan still insist ns love is cheap, coz he thinks

Sakura has shown no love for Naruto yet it's supposed to "just happen"

and when i showed him part one panels of sakura blushing at naruto, he was still adamant with his stance and said this

this is the same time she was "In Love" with Sasuke right?

She chose Sasuke over Naruto during those times right?
So now we need something to show that her care for Naruto has turned into love and is more stronger than that for Sasuke right? ;)
because if she chooses Naruto because Sasuke seems "dark" then what happens when he becomes fully good?
She leaves Naruto for Sasuke?

that's why we need something CLEAR to make us convinced without any doubts lol.

the bolded is just so.. :wallbash:

Edited by Hanabi, 26 September 2013 - 08:18 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#8862 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

NS love is cheap, please.. When asked what is love - they will invent 100 things that aren't in the manga or that aren't even romantic .. ugh.. Mutual selfless love,genuine care,the other persons feelings are more important than the other,that ain't true love?

Pfft , no , she never did - thats why when she showed her affection/genuine care mostly  in part 2 he didn't quite catch her wind ..

Tenchi bridge , Ramen feeding  scene , NS HUg , which he remained oblivious to it (either he is silly or just doesn't know how much of her affection he has won , as shown later on her confession because he didn't believer her)

Speaking of which her confession speaks how much Naruto>Sasuke , ask him to explain to you the double standard ''She went to kill Sasuke to save him from darkness because she loves him so much ,but failed to do so because she loves him so much'' then check  his reaction

Even in part 1 she chose Naruto over Sasuke , people seriously need to stop hating on Sakura.. ughh !!! No, no her acts during the kage summit arc speaks that she will love Sasuke forever ................. okay,sure.. She says herself that Sasuke breaks her heart during her confession with his actions and not because he ''seems dark''..

Which translation has this person read ? Has he read the whole confession not just '' I hate .. bla bla bla ,because the majority of antis read that 
... Tell him to re read it again.

Sakura has already chosen Naruto or at least we have the right to question her feelings from chapters like 540 and 635 , even if Sasuke is redeemed , do they really think that she will hop on his neck like nothing happened? Because i know another sub section of the fandom waits just for that moment , then if so , they've been reading fan fic's till now.

So, because Sasuke is in the scene , the moment doesn't count ? I've heard something similar in a conversation with a fan from the same fan base , how did it go again? - ''in 631 that SakuNaru moment doesn't count because Sasuke is still there'' like what? Because Sasuke is still there , she advocating to Naruto to fight , craving his acknowledgment, this and that moment you've mentioned  is negated by default because they say so? Sure, why not.

Edited by Psychox, 26 September 2013 - 09:28 AM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#8863 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Why some people think that when NS happen, it would be an asspull?

#8864 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Jealousy? And they interpret the ''fake confession'' as the instrument which was used to tear apart NS... They read 1 sentence from the confession + what Sai said'' Sakura loves Sasuke so she will kill him to save him from yada yada..'' its poor reading comprehension, that's it , or at least some have it , others know whats going on or went anyway but refuse to accept it because it defeats everything they've ever believed it - ''patient love'' and reward based system love'' .

Edited by Psychox, 26 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#8865 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

coz they dont believe sakura returning naruto feelings... even if u shove panels of her blushing/smiling gently at him in their face..

@Psychox: Thanks for replying, its a great counter. :thanks:

I don't think NS love is cheap at all. Naruto is willing to take on the burden all on himself, of bringing sasuke back, for naruto himself, for sakura, and most of all to save sasuke himself. he didnt even see it a chance to win sakura because of sasuke's leaving. ( as shown in sai's flashback )

For sakura, she is willing to take on the burden on herself, too. for naruto, and to stop sasuke from getting worse. we've seen how she teared in four tailed naruto arc, we've seen how she put naruto above sasuke in the fake confession. she is willing for him to hate her, and don't want to hurt him,(even though her fake confession is not a very good idea), and is always worried of naruto from the akatsuki, compare that with killing sasuke, the one she supposedly "loves" more than she "loves" naruto.

*inspired from Paptala's tumblr

Edited by Hanabi, 26 September 2013 - 11:02 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#8866 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

Shipping googles sigh*

Of course it would be an asspull for the other fandom

I dont really think the ''fake confession'' is even a anti NS moment , sakura wasn't lying about her love for naruto ,  she was lying that she doesnt love Sasuke anymore

Thats why Naruto said i hate people who lie to themselves

he doesnt belive her that she doesnt love Sasuke anymore becuse he was refering the part 1 Sakura which was a fangirl for Sasuke

in part 2 Sakura isn't the fangirl she used to be to Sasuke heh

If she was lying about her love for love Naruto the how  come she was blushing? blushing cant be faked its a automatic reaction when your either embarrassed , or near the some one you love .

Edited by Question22, 26 September 2013 - 10:54 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#8867 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Shipping googles sigh*

Of course it would be an asspull for the other fandom

I dont really think the ''fake confession'' is even a anti NS moment , sakura wasn't lying about her love for naruto ,  she was lying that she doesnt love Sasuke anymore

Thats why Naruto said i hate people who lie to themselves

he doesnt belive her that she doesnt love Sasuke anymore becuse he was refering the part 1 Sakura which was a fangirl for Sasuke

in part 2 Sakura isn't the fangirl she used to be to Sasuke heh

If she was lying about her love for love Naruto the how  come she was blushing? blushing cant be faked its a automatic reaction when your either embarrassed , or near the some one you love .

You can blush out of embarassment and other stuff.
I mean she was saying " i love you to Naruto" and she was doing that in front of a everyone literally, how she would not blush?

Mostly how she was telling the truth about her love for Naruto if quickly afterwarsd she knew she could not kill Sasuke because she loves him.
It's kinda contradictory to accept that she was telling the truth on her confession and ignore the summit and Sakura's flashback.

Like morgana said, Sakura does love Naruto but not on a romance/sexual level, she's still getting development to it.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 September 2013 - 11:04 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#8868 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

NS love is cheap, please.. When asked what is love - they will invent 100 things that aren't in the manga or that aren't even romantic .. ugh.. Mutual selfless love,genuine care,the other persons feelings are more important than the other,that ain't true love?

Pfft , no , she never did - thats why when she showed her affection/genuine care mostly  in part 2 he didn't quite catch her wind ..

Tenchi bridge , Ramen feeding  scene , NS HUg , which he remained oblivious to it (either he is silly or just doesn't know how much of her affection he has won , as shown later on her confession because he didn't believer her)

Speaking of which her confession speaks how much Naruto>Sasuke , ask him to explain to you the double standard ''She went to kill Sasuke to save him from darkness because she loves him so much ,but failed to do so because she loves him so much'' then check  his reaction

Even in part 1 she chose Naruto over Sasuke , people seriously need to stop hating on Sakura.. ughh !!! No, no her acts during the kage summit arc speaks that she will love Sasuke forever ................. okay,sure.. She says herself that Sasuke breaks her heart during her confession with his actions and not because he ''seems dark''..

Which translation has this person read ? Has he read the whole confession not just '' I hate .. bla bla bla ,because the majority of antis read that 
... Tell him to re read it again.

Sakura has already chosen Naruto or at least we have the right to question her feelings from chapters like 540 and 635 , even if Sasuke is redeemed , do they really think that she will hop on his neck like nothing happened? Because i know another sub section of the fandom waits just for that moment , then if so , they've been reading fan fic's till now.

So, because Sasuke is in the scene , the moment doesn't count ? I've heard something similar in a conversation with a fan from the same fan base , how did it go again? - ''in 631 that SakuNaru moment doesn't count because Sasuke is still there'' like what? Because Sasuke is still there , she advocating to Naruto to fight , craving his acknowledgment, this and that moment you've mentioned  is negated by default because they say so? Sure, why not.

BOLDED : LOLS .  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Posted Image

#8869 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

coz they dont believe sakura returning naruto feelings... even if u shove panels of her blushing/smiling gently at him in their face..

@Psychox: Thanks for replying, its a great counter. :thanks:

I don't think NS love is cheap at all. Naruto is willing to take on the burden all on himself, of bringing sasuke back, for naruto himself, for sakura, and most of all to save sasuke himself. he didnt even see it a chance to win sakura because of sasuke's leaving. ( as shown in sai's flashback )

For sakura, she is willing to take on the burden on herself, too. for naruto, and to stop sasuke from getting worse. we've seen how she teared in four tailed naruto arc, we've seen how she put naruto above sasuke in the fake confession. she is willing for him to hate her, and don't want to hurt him,(even though her fake confession is not a very good idea), and is always worried of naruto from the akatsuki, compare that with killing sasuke, the one she supposedly "loves" more than she "loves" naruto.

*inspired from Paptala's tumblr

Meh..I tried ^-^, no problem. You can tell them that or show them the panel where he says '' i wanted to protect that smiling face'' and its pretty much game over.. For Sakura ,yep , you can tell them than part from Pap's tumblr.

I've just heard the same today '' NS love is a cliche''  , Nobody will be happy if they get together- huh? :twitch: :wot:  Never mind ..

You can blush out of embarassment and other stuff.
I mean she was saying " i love you to Naruto" and she was doing that in front of a everyone literally, how she would not blush?

Mostly how she was telling the truth about her love for Naruto if quickly afterwarsd she knew she could not kill Sasuke because she loves him.
It's kinda contradictory to accept that she was telling the truth on her confession and ignore the summit and Sakura's flashback.

Like morgana said, Sakura does love Naruto but not on a romance/sexual level, she's still getting development to it.

Well, she wasn't blushing when she hugged him and the hug was in front of the entire village, plus the fact that she embraced him again when she was fessing up , just saying :P.

But yeah , there were parts of the confession that were fake ,but not entirely ^-^.
And yes, morgine was right , she loves Naruto but wasn't in love with him back then, or at least she hasn't realized it ,or back then ,we don't know . Sure , she proved that she loved Sasuke ,but the fact remains that what she was willing to do for Naruto is speaking loudly than anything.

BOLDED : LOLS .  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:excited:

Edited by Psychox, 26 September 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#8870 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

Jealousy? And they interpret the ''fake confession'' as the instrument which was used to tear apart NS... They read 1 sentence from the confession + what Sai said'' Sakura loves Sasuke so she will kill him to save him from yada yada..'' its poor reading comprehension, that's it , or at least some have it , others know whats going on or went anyway but refuse to accept it because it defeats everything they've ever believed it - ''patient love'' and reward based system love'' .

Yeah, I get so sick and tired of them doing this. It has been stated BY THE AUTHOR that Sakura was being truthful in her confession! 

It just makes me want to slam my head on my desk when I see a NH/SS fan argue against Kishimoto's word. Okay, really? You're arguing against the author? Let me know how that works out for you.

There was also an argument on Deviant art (forgot the link) but a rabid NH fan literally said: "Kishimoto doesn't know anything about Naruto."

Yeeeaaaah....I'm actually not even going to comment on that. I'll just wait and see what you guys have to say.

Edited by Fairy Tail Fantard, 26 September 2013 - 02:02 PM.

664086690_1145760.gif

#8871 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, I get so sick and tired of them doing this. It has been stated BY THE AUTHOR that Sakura was being truthful in her confession! 

It just makes me want to slam my head on my desk when I see a NH/SS fan argue against Kishimoto's word. Okay, really? You're arguing against the author? Let me know how that works out for you.

There was also an argument on Deviant art (forgot the link) but a rabid NH fan literally said: "Kishimoto doesn't know anything about Naruto."

Yeeeaaaah....I'm actually not even going to comment on that. I'll just wait and see what you guys have to say.

bolded

But forget about them, lets not go deeper into that context , because it can lead into further consequences.

Edited by Psychox, 26 September 2013 - 02:25 PM.

#8872 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Meh..I tried ^-^, no problem. You can tell them that or show them the panel where he says '' i wanted to protect that smiling face'' and its pretty much game over.. For Sakura ,yep , you can tell them than part from Pap's tumblr.

I've just heard the same today '' NS love is a cliche''  , Nobody will be happy if they get together- huh? :twitch: :wot:  Never mind ..

Well, she wasn't blushing when she hugged him and the hug was in front of the entire village, plus the fact that she embraced him again when she was fessing up , just saying :P.

But yeah , there were parts of the confession that were fake ,but not entirely ^-^.
And yes, morgine was right , she loves Naruto but wasn't in love with him back then, or at least she hasn't realized it ,or back then ,we don't know . Sure , she proved that she loved Sasuke ,but the fact remains that what she was willing to do for Naruto is speaking loudly than anything.

:excited:

The love she said on the confession, is the romance/sexual one, she was declaring her love for Naruto and asking him to be her boyfriend sort off.

Naruto knew that the one she loves on this way is Sasuke, and Sakura was forcing herself to love Naruto based on her actual feelings for him.
That's why people say that she has to finish off her stuff about Sasuke to love Naruto because if she doesnt it's like the "regrets" thing all over again, it's like she needs to be 100% sure that it's what she wants without looking back and this is what Naruto is afraid because of the moments he witnessed on part 1, he certainly wants Sakura to love him and he loves him but he wants to be sure that being with him is what she most want, this is the reason why he doesnt do anything to push Sakura to love him, it's not just about the promise but also up to Sakura to show him that he's the one she loves.

2 on the confession Sakura said that she didnt loved Sasuke anymore because he was a criminal and pretty much about the things she said was like putting Naruto to be her second choice, it's like she's in love with Naruto now because she could not be with Sasuke since he was a criminal, there's bad consequences on this and Naruto could not deal with it, he left the village with the mental image of Sakura crying over Sasuke about the news of his allegiance to the akatsuki and then the next is Sakura confession to him.

Certainly there was something wrong going on.

Also btw about Sakura dying, i dont believe on Sakura's death but rather Naruto dying and Obito using edo rinne tensei to ressurrect him.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 September 2013 - 02:44 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#8873 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

The love she said on the confession, is the romance/sexual one, she was declaring her love for Naruto and asking him to be her boyfriend sort off.

Naruto knew that the one she loves on this way is Sasuke, and Sakura was forcing herself to love Naruto based on her actual feelings for him.
That's why people say that she has to finish off her stuff about Sasuke to love Naruto because if she doesnt it's like the "regrets" thing all over again, it's like she needs to be 100% sure that it's what she wants without looking back and this is what Naruto is afraid because of the moments he witnessed on part 1, he certainly wants Sakura to love him and he loves him but he wants to be sure that being with him is what she most want, this is the reason why he doesnt do anything to push Sakura to love him, it's not just about the promise but also up to Sakura to show him that he's the one she loves.

2 on the confession Sakura said that she didnt loved Sasuke anymore because he was a criminal and pretty much about the things she said was like putting Naruto to be her second choice, it's like she's in love with Naruto now because she could not be with Sasuke since he was a criminal, there's bad consequences on this and Naruto could not deal with it, he left the village with the mental image of Sakura crying over Sasuke about the news of his allegiance to the akatsuki and then the next is Sakura confession to him.

Also btw about Sakura dying, i dont believe on Sakura's death but rather Naruto dying and Obito using edo rinne tensei to ressurrect him.

@Psychox I pretty much agree with Darkrest. She didn't love Naruto on a romantical level yet during her confession, she still had many feelings about Sasuke to deal with. Naruto doesn't want Sakura to love him "just" because Sasuke wasn't available, he wants her to be happy and this can only be achieved if she gets completely over Sasuke what clearly did not happen there. Yet.

Bolded: I second that. We need a strong Saku > Naru moment, that does not get purposely interrupted by the way, so Sakura can finally ask herself about her feelings. I don't know but think it is very close to happen, and the fact that Sasuke is nearby won't leave any doubtS when she finally makes her choice.

Edited by Darkness, 26 September 2013 - 03:14 PM.

bKTC2.png

#8874 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

bolded

But forget about them, lets not go deeper into that context , because it can lead into further consequences.

Haha, nice picture.

664086690_1145760.gif

#8875 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Yup, i felt that too, it sounded like ''I love you ,but.....'' it just didn't seem right back then.You have romantic feelings for Sasuke ,but now all of a sudden you love Naruto?Hm.. I was just too good to be true. Here is a question though, what makes her love for Sasuke romantic?Because i can't find an answer,except chapter 3 :excited: ..
It felt like that way now that you've mention it.. Maybe that's why Kishi says ''she wasn't lying'' she loves Naruto, but not on a romantic level,which makes the confession not so much real :excited: ,but still ..
What i am saying is, her actions>her thoughts love for Sasuke..

Yeah, Naruto dying is more likeable,Sakura should lose him.. ugh.. typical cliche , but it works every time ^-^.

@Psychox I pretty much agree with Darkrest. She didn't love Naruto on a romantical level yet during her confession, she still had many feelings about Sasuke to deal with. Naruto doesn't want Sakura to love him "just" because Sasuke wasn't available, he wants her to be happy and this can only be achieved if she gets completely over Sasuke what clearly did not happen there. Yet.

WP :w00t: .

Edited by Psychox, 26 September 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#8876 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

So...what did I miss? Lol

You know, regarding if some fans are converting, well we did have a big bloom back in NF. Ironically, it was after 615. The explanation made sense and I was a bit stunned that 615 didn't create fear, it created the endgame for the pairing that's not highlighted in that chapter. That was a strange week as well as a long wait. The guy called it right when he talked about that this chapter pretty much end NH and the next chapter wasn't going anywhere with them. So yeah, I have seen conversions. I wonder if that big moment happens, something like that time will happen again.

#8877 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

So, just a quick honest question I'm kind of curious about. Do you guys think the studio waits until Kishimoto is a couple of chapters ahead until they publish the chapter, or do they take the chapter he just finished and publish it at that time? I've been wondering that for a while now.

664086690_1145760.gif

#8878 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

So, just a quick honest question I'm kind of curious about. Do you guys think the studio waits until Kishimoto is a couple of chapters ahead until they publish the chapter, or do they take the chapter he just finished and publish it at that time? I've been wondering that for a while now.

i think kishi hands it up weekly, like homework.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#8879 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I actually think Kishi is 10-15 chapters ahead most of the time.. this is what I've heard from many people but not sure if they are true.

#8880 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I don't think the studio waits. I remember someone on here (I think) said that Kishi already has a couple of chapters finished ahead of time and he hands in the chapters when they are due for release i.e. Wednesday. So in other words, Kishi is always a few chapters ahead of the released/current chapter. I don't know how true this is, but I remember reading it somewhere... I don't remember if I read it on this site or elsewhere :sweatdrop: .

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users