12649 replies to this topic

#861 CzarRyno

CzarRyno

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:24 PM

Should I try killing this girl that likes me a couple times and then tell her sorry? Great idea Kishi! I will go try that right now!

kittening dumbass.

#862 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

RTN can go to hell for all I care now. I don't need a pity gift.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#863 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Well D'uh he showed everyone else with their partners, but not NaruHina and SasuSaku, he didn't even give the fans that won, a moment of them together in the final chapter, instead implied that both are absent fathers, thus also making them absent husbands.

Two orphans with no family left, one makes everyone his family other pushes everyone away, in then end they get their family they always wanted and turn out to care more for their career than their family. The moral of his story, fight your hardest to achieve your goal, once you achieve it, stop caring. Just like Kishi with his manga, spent years to get it to be loved and be a famous Mangaka, then stop caring for the manga and start worrying about your next buck.

slow clap

slow clap

slow clap

Naruto atleast should've been seen to be with his whole family with a big smile... for having a family he never had.

nh and ss will be satisfied with this really?

#864 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

Could someone give me a quick summary of the chapters? Don't want to read them... Not for a while, at least. Thank you.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#865 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

Welp. I'm done for today :D

DOWN WITH KISHI!

6U3bFMe.png

#866 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Guys ... I still can't belive how this series turned into such a kittenload in 10 chapters ... like really ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#867 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Just showing everyone with their kids. No NH and SS interaction though. Naruto being a neglectful parent as well as Sasuke.

thanks!!!

Sig by karudoll

#868 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Well I figure as a long time member who never says much, I figure I should make my final post a doozy

You fail so much as a writer kishimoto, I can not believe how easily you have completely ruined Naruto. Sakura's character is dead and Naruto is nothing but a coward. I am going to forget this atrocious ending ever existed. For your own saftey Kishimoto I hope you quit writing manga.

I will still have good memories though. I was a fan of NS from chapter 3, when we truly were the laughing stock of  shipping communities. When that lil boy looked passed that lil girls insecurities. I will remember when Naruto first used shadowclone and Sakura for the first time thought he was cool. I remember Sakura teaching Naruto the trick to tree climbing. I remember in the first part of the chunin exam Sakura wanting to protect Naruto's silly dream. I remember Naruto fighting with his life an beyond to save Sakura from Garra when no one else could. After this I really started to think maybe NS had a real chance. Then i remember Sasuke leaving and Naruto making that heartfelt promise. That is when I knew NS was meant to be. I remember there reunion and Sakura noticing how handsome Naruto has become and wondering if he thought she had matured and blushing well doing so. I remember how distraught Sakura looked when she learned why the akatsuki were after Naruto. I remember when Naruto became 4 tails and Sakura tearfully ran towards him thinking only of him. I remember Sakura saying she could only do the smallest things for Naruto and Yamato's sentence being interrupted.I remember when Naruto hurt his arm from using rasenshuriken and being excited when Sakura said she would feed him. I remember when Pein had destroyed the village an Sakura desperately called for Naruto to come save them. Then i remember Naruto returning to a hero's welcome and Sakura hitting him for being so reckless then holding him close and thanking him for saving them

To me this is when Naruto ended, after this point it was like it was written by a different person. Naruto was the manga that got me into manga, before it I had watched DBZ and gundam wing and that was it. So i will always be thankful to Naruto for that. Now I can move on and read manga by much better authors who do not give into pressure and absolutely ruin something many people spent half there lives reading.

I wish to truly thank the H&E community. You made this long time lurkers time here an enjoyable one. I wish you guys all the best ^^

#869 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

I suspect A NARUTO AND SAKURA AFFAIR( WHO AM I KIDDING? LMAO)

#870 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

still a horrible ending

Naruto hardly even ever interacted with Hinata, and Sasuke does a complete 180? No resolution to the NH and SS ships? Just a rushed ending with them together all of a sudden? No resolution between Naruto and Sakura? The side characters even seem OOC?

While Hinata and Naruto's interaction was seldom each progressed their relationship pretty far.

-During the Chuunin exams they went from barely knowing each other to Naruto swearing to avenge her on her blood.

-Before Neji's match they shared their insicurities with each other that they didn't share with anyone else.

-After the pain arc Naruto saw her resolve and learned she loved him, and quickly learned how much it hurt to see her taken away.

-During the fight with Obito they encouraged each other during their lowest point and Naruto excepted her feelings for him.

For NS there was always Sakura's feelings for Sasuke in the way and that never changed. Naruto knew that when he made his promise to Sakura, and he knew that she would never truly be able to love him.

Naruto always craved love and attention and Hinata always wanted to give it to him. The only thing standing in the way was Hinata'a shyness. Once that was gone there was absolutely no reason why Naruto wouldn't want to be with her.

I'm sorry but to say there was no naruhina development is just wrong. It was there and you simply didn't want to see it because you wanted YOUR ship to happen. There is nothing wrong wrong with that, but at some point you have to realize that you might have seen things  bit biased.

#871 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:26 PM

sasusaku forhead poke. Hinata stands beside Naruto. Last chapter from Sasukes PoV. Banana. You do not Need to know more :twitch:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#872 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:26 PM

you know it even funny that he couldnt put NH and family together in the manga It might been too painful cause he knew this is not how he wanted his story to end. 

#873 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

Wow, I am not very impressed. I am at 5:20ish am in Pacific Ocean here.

How it being form NH as canon I never know. This isn't make any sense to me. For one, two new chapters are way off. There have to be a good reason why. It seems too rush to me.

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#874 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

What was the point of stating Naruto loves Sakura in the databook

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#875 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

94d09542dd.jpg

Does this mean Tsunade basically got sacked because of Sasuke?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#876 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel as sad as I expected. Not about NS not happening, not about the manga ending. I feel unburdened.

I'm more disappointed with the way it went then anything else.

#877 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

I don't care if he was forced to do whatever caused this to be the end result. That just means he has weak integrity and that's what makes him a bad writer.

He wasn't forced to do kittene, he's the second best selling Mangaka in the past 15 years, only after Oda, that's not just in WSJ but every manga publication in Japan. If he wanted to end the manga how he always wanted nothing was stopping him, he was too valuable commodity to lose for anyone, specially with the international appeal of Naruto.

He sold out, his mangas felt like a sell out since the Pain arc and the sales of the Manga volumes show this. he's got from selling around 7 Million to five an a half last year. he's lost quite a few fans over the I bet because many of them realised earlier Kishi was pandering to the popular crowd and didn't care as much for his work. One Piece sales went through the roof when Luffy went to to save his brother, breaking all record., Naruto sales dropped when he went to save the world.

Edited by harry4e, 06 November 2014 - 01:29 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#878 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

naruto-631-1.png

Not even sure what this panel was for anymore

Comedy. You weren't supposed to take it so seriously. 

#879 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

to my fellow fans I'm gonna be leaving for a while. When I've cooled my head and wrapped it around this God forsaken ending, I'll come back to my NS Family. :happy: Well those that remain anyway.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#880 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:29 PM

While Hinata and Naruto's interaction was seldom each progressed their relationship pretty far.

-During the Chuunin exams they went from barely knowing each other to Naruto swearing to avenge her on her blood.
-Before Neji's match they shared their insicurities with each other that they didn't share with anyone else.
-After the pain arc Naruto saw her resolve and learned she loved him, and quickly learned how much it hurt to see her taken away.
-During the fight with Obito they encouraged each other during their lowest point and Naruto excepted her feelings for him.

For NS there was always Sakura's feelings for Sasuke in the way and that never changed. Naruto knew that when he made his promise to Sakura, and he knew that she would never truly be able to love him.

Naruto always craved love and attention and Hinata always wanted to give it to him. The only thing standing in the way was Hinata'a shyness. Once that was gone there was absolutely no reason why Naruto wouldn't want to be with her.

I'm sorry but to say there was no naruhina development is just wrong. It was there and you simply didn't want to see it because you wanted YOUR ship to happen. There is nothing wrong wrong with that, but at some point you have to realize that you might have seen things  bit biased.

If there was so much development Naruhina would never ever need a movie to make it canon. Your developments in the manga were non-existent. Congrats though. I don't mind NH. I wish there was more interaction. :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users