Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Rinnegan for Hinata ftw !! :excited:

Look, somebody has already foreseen it

I hope this will never happen, that would be random to give so much power to a side character like Hinata just to make the fans happy

300x300.jpg

#862 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:16 AM

I hope this will never happen, that would be random to give so much power to a side character like Hinata just to make the fans happy

Honestly this is not even in the slightly ever going to happen, Mizuki coming back and being a final villain is more likely to happen than that. 

43iduct.jpg

#863 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:25 AM

In a way, I liked Obito as the last villain better. I want a character who has been through hell and can't be Talk no Jutsu'ed by Naruto. I think it would rock Naruto's world and force him to grow and look at it in a new light if he was forced to kill someone who had turned bad by things that had happened to him. Maybe that's too dark, I don't know. :P

I'd take it a step further. I want Naruto to be burned by his own beliefs. Kind of like the Third being unable to kill Orochimaru burned him. I want someone who Naruto refuses to kill to then off those close to him. It's easier to stand by what you believe in when it always works out for you. It's much harder to maintain those beliefs get others killed. The same would go for the Rookies. I'd imagine they'd be far less indulgent of his refusal to off his villains if it was getting them killed. As it stands, he spared all the thorny problems of his beliefs when they all end up dead any way. He always gets to have his cake and eat it too.

#864 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

I'd take it a step further. I want Naruto to be burned by his own beliefs. Kind of like the Third being unable to kill Orochimaru burned him. I want someone who Naruto refuses to kill to then off those close to him. It's easier to stand by what you believe in when it always works out for you. It's much harder to maintain those beliefs get others killed. The same would go for the Rookies. I'd imagine they'd be far less indulgent of his refusal to off his villains if it was getting them killed. As it stands, he spared all the thorny problems of his beliefs when they all end up dead any way. He always gets to have his cake and eat it too.

Uh Neji? Offing people off, wasn't Obito's story dark enough for you? lol Yeah that would make this situation more realistic as it is war. 

43iduct.jpg

#865 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

Uh, dood.

Neji didn't die because Naruto showed Obito mercy.

#866 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

It doesn't matter  if he pledged loyalty to Oro or his ambitions he was associated with him that's bad on itself

Actually, it does. Because now you have a distinctive boundary separating allegiances and motive from the person in question. Even if it is a criminal offence that he became affiliated with Orochimaru, it physically brought about nothing of positive worth for him (from what we know). 

and he offer his body to him for Oro's goals and his owns he knew this.

That would qualify as conspiracy to commit the crime. Not quite the same as carrying it out since it never actually occurred. Regardless, it's a crime which Sasuke should be judged for.

And yes he did participate in his experiments or else how do you think his body was immune to poison, making ones body immune to all kinds of poison is still an a experiment and that requires doing research to ones body for him to be able to do that.

You mean a procedure that to our knowledge had no adverse effects on anyone besides whatever supplies Orochimaru had to use in order to vaccinate him?

Letting Oro do that is not like taking illegal drugs is totally different

How is it different? From little we've seen regarding medicinal prescription, it comes in the form of either a drinkable liquid, a pill, or an injection. Is there a reasonable cause to suggest that Sasuke's immunity to poisons was made through other means than what we've already seen? Or that culpability for making these resources would be placed on his shoulders and not the person who actually got them? Developing an immunity to poison that can be prescribed isn't exactly a sacrificial process if Sakura's efforts are anything to go by.

and even Tsunade said that who knows what kind of other experiments Oro did to him,

I'm looking over the two moments where there was mention of possible medical procedures performed on Sasuke by Orochimaru and the only things I'm getting relate strictly to him alone and the possible usage of drugs and/or forbidden jutsu to increase his strength or immunise him.

Kishi wouldn't put Tsunade to said that if it didn't mean something and its very likely that the experiments of Sasukes body were different from the other ones, i suspect that it has more with his Uciha blood.

A motive for the procedures was already established. The experimentations carried out on him had the intent of strengthening his abilities and making him resistant to biological ailments. Orochimaru did state that his reason was to improve Sauske's abilities until they became suitable for him to take once he's able to swap bodies again. 

Still in real world this is a heavy crime and for this he would get at least a lifetime jail.

Which crime? Affiliating with Orochimaru or receiving the drugs that were prescribed to him?

Edited by Atheck, 28 January 2014 - 01:50 AM.

#867 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

By Orochimaru's admission, there wasn't a single drop of blood drawn from any of them. And judging by their attire, they were all shinobi from Orochimaru's illegitimate village of Otogakure.

Obviously they were used as canon fodder to assess Sasuke's combat prowess, probably under Orochimaru's orders. The ironic part to this is that Sasuke probably valued their lives more than Orochimaru himself did (assuming his disapproval of Sasuke's merciful hesitancy is any indication of how much he cherishes his subordinates).

He might be morally obligated to assist, but Sasuke isn't beholdened to any of them in other lenses. Most of the people comprising Orochimaru's prison population are riff-raff from the various nations of the continent (big and small probably). Even if he was acting in Konoha's service, he may not be legally obligated to assist any of them since many are foreign nationals and I doubt there's much in the way of political policy for detainees in this situation that Kishi has given any serious thought to.

If the Land of Iron's neutrality pact with the 5 major nations is any indication of how someone with no interest in political/military interference treats issues of warfare and ethical conduct unrelated to themselves, Sasuke wouldn't have any compulsion to assist since he's not aligned with the prisoners, only himself, during that period of time.

Is it detestable that he leaves them at the mercy of Orochimaru? Yes, but that's hardly the same as Sasuke actively participating in the experiments performed on them and he did release many of the prisoners after Orochimaru's "death".

Again, this isn't an effort to justify what Sasuke has done. Only that the severity of his crimes were less extreme back then and that they weren't as inclusive as they later became when he purposefully aided Akatsuki to capture another country's shinobi and attacked an international summit of major continental leaders (his crimes in Part 1 and early Part 2 were limited to Konoha for the most part).

I just find it unrealistic that all Sasuke did was train with Orochimaru. Even so, I doubt that would be a factor at the moment. To bring up the sordid past never alluded to is very forced.

The only real problems of Sasuke's behaviour are the samurai and that cloud ninja Taka killed. The samurai are from Iron Country, which doesn't want to go to war much. Cloud... well, it really depends on how much of a grudge they keep, and there's the Hyuga incident. They might be different after-war though.

It doesn't matter if he pledged loyalty to Oro or his ambitions he was associated with him that's bad on itself , and he offer his body to him for Oro's goals and his owns he knew this . And yes he did participate in his experiments or else how do you think his body was immune to poison , making ones body immune to all kinds of poison is still an a experiment and that requires doing research to ones body for him to be able to do that . Letting Oro do that is not like taking illegal drugs is totally different and even Tsunade said that who knows what kind of other experiments Oro did to him , Kishi wouldn't put Tsunade to said that if it didn't mean something and its very likely that the experiments of Sasukes body were different from the other ones , i suspect that it has more with his Uciha blood . Still in real world this is a heavy crime and for this he would get at least a lifetime jail .

No, I agree with Atheck. Sasuke was on another territory, he can't be sentenced with what he did there by Leaf law. If you smoke a joint while on holidays in Holland, your country can't sentence you for it (if your country is against smoking joints). Even if you are on the run from your country it wouldn't be possible. This is why an embassy is sometimes used in movies to hide criminals lol.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 28 January 2014 - 01:04 AM.

#868 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

It would make a heck of a lot more sense then this mercy stuff. Mercy has it's place in the world but sometimes you don't have that luxury. A lot of people believe that the world is black and white where people commit crimes and are rehabilitated by prison or Mental Institutions but that is simply not true. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions in order to protect society. Madara can't be confined to any prison, nor has anyone been able to change his mind. There is simply no other way to deal with him. Sasuke is the same to a lesser extent. He betrayed his village to work for a known terrorist, assassinated a high ranking official, attacked his Leaf allies, and almost started an international incident by attacking the Kage. Had Naruto aimed for Sasuke's heart instead of his headband, or had Kakashi and the rest of the Leaf shinobi hunted him down instead of letting him go on a destructive rampage none of this would have happened.

Though if Kishi does decide to burn Naruto hopefully he doesn't make Sakura's death the catalyst.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#869 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

It would make a heck of a lot more sense then this mercy stuff. Mercy has it's place in the world but sometimes you don't have that luxury. A lot of people believe that the world is black and white where people commit crimes and are rehabilitated by prison or Mental Institutions but that is simply not true. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions in order to protect society. Madara can't be confined to any prison, nor has anyone been able to change his mind. There is simply no other way to deal with him. Sasuke is the same to a lesser extent. He betrayed his village to work for a known terrorist, assassinated a high ranking official, attacked his Leaf allies, and almost started an international incident by attacking the Kage. Had Naruto aimed for Sasuke's heart instead of his headband, or had Kakashi and the rest of the Leaf shinobi hunted him down instead of letting him go on a destructive rampage none of this would have happened.

Though if Kishi does decide to burn Naruto hopefully he doesn't make Sakura's death the catalyst.

It's not about making sense.

I've argued on several cases mercy is not a cost free endeavor, but you wouldn't know it from this series. I keep refering back to Nagato, but it's the best illustration of having it both ways. Naruto refrains from offing a guy who flattened his home and killed its occupants. Naruto isn't the only victim. The whole village is. Yet Naruto decides for everyone what will happen to the offender. Naruto spares him. You'd expect the villagers would be pissed if they found out, but they don't because Nagato dies anyway and everyone is brought back to life. He offers mercy, but doesn't have to answer for his choice.

This happens in many of Naruto's redemptions. He's never forced to defend his choice. It always works out and those he'd have to answer to are ignored or forced into a position where they can't complain via Deuz Ex Machina solutions.

It would mean more to me if he could still stand behind them in the face of adversity like that. That would be a real challenge to his world view. As I said, it's easy to adhere to your beliefs when they always works out for you. If mercy gets Sakura killed what does he do the next time he has to make that choice? If the villagers don't understand what he did when he spares Nagato, what does he tell a group that would have a justified reason for being pissed about it.

#870 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

Someone has gotten official translation for the chapter (NB).

Looks like MangaPanda was correct, She asks Neji to protect Naruto.
This should be a final blow to the people saying she is going to save Naruto.
She gave up, officially.

Edited by oksus, 28 January 2014 - 03:15 AM.

#871 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

Rinnegan for Hinata ftw !! :excited:

Look, somebody has already foreseen it

I'm not sure what about this is worse, Hinata gaining the Rinnegan or that those are supposed to be the Rinnegan, they look more like the Sage's elder son's eyes.

Edited by Jake, 28 January 2014 - 04:13 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#872 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

Someone has gotten official translation for the chapter (NB).

Looks like MangaPanda was correct, She asks Neji to protect Naruto.
This should be a final blow to the people saying she is going to save Naruto.
She gave up, officially.

We already knew it since Friday thanks to 六道仙人,

but thanks for those who hadn't get the news.

But what is irritating me is when I hear Hinata fell because of the emotion she had while seeing Naruto dying.... I just want to say "No, she just tripped".

And now I hear that Neji will appear in Naruto's mind and tell him to not die because Hinata loves him".

People have to stop seeing love everywhere, and I'm talking about every fandom, if Neji has to appear he won't talk about Hinata specifically, and it will even less be the reason of Naruto to stay alive, if Neji has to speak to Naruto, it would be more a speach like the one he gave while dying. And that's another prove, if Neji hadn't talk about Hinata's feelings when he was dying, why would he now that he's dead?

Edited by 咲耶姫, 28 January 2014 - 04:18 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#873 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

I'm not sure what about this is worse, Hinata gaining the Rinnegan or that those are supposed to be the Rinnegan, they look more like the Sage's elder son's eyes.

Assuming the sharingan does descend from the Byakugan, I saw an even worse theory. That Hinata will gain Senju DNA by kissing Naruto.

:wallbash:  Sigh....

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#874 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

I saw an even worse theory. That Hinata will gain Senju DNA by kissing Naruto.

:wallbash:  Sigh....

Not to be the bearer of 5th grade sex education, but she'd have to do a little more than kiss him to get his DNA inside her. :P

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#875 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

Not to be the bearer of 5th grade sex education, but she'd have to do a little more than kiss him to get his DNA inside her. :P

Lol Just couldn't resist huh? :plots:

#876 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

Lol Just couldn't resist huh? :plots:

Just establishing that there is NO WAY Hinata can obtain any stupid upgraded eyes. NO way.

That's all.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#877 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

Just establishing that there is NO WAY Hinata can obtain any stupid upgraded eyes. NO way.

That's all.

The theory's defunct in my opinion, but he's given her a-pull power ups before. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell she makes Lions on her hands :headscratch:

#878 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

That's all.

And  it's not even nevessary to explain why, it's pretty clear: she's just Hinata a side character with no importance that can barely uses the 64 palms. 

When they say Sasuke or Naruto can gain the rinnegan, I can tolerate because they are main characters and you never knw with Kishi especially with his love for Uchihas. But really Hinata....? I don't even know what to say, it's so impossible. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#879 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

So what I miss? XD

#880 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, Sakura punching Sai for that always bothered me cause... Well, he wasn't wrong lol.

IMO, she didn't do it because of Sasuke himself, she punched Sai because she knew how much Sai's words were harming Naruto.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users