Close
Photo

The Breaker/The Breaker: New Waves

badass better than Naruto actual character development powerful/strong/smart ladies

• Please log in to reply
903 replies to this topic

#861 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

Next chapter they kiss :fu:

Really? I thought it would be accidental foreplay :fu:

#862 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

No chapter next week, and Ch.200 will be the last chapter of Part 2.

q018.jpg?v=1429255443

Also, this video from ChibiReviews, in wich he announces info about Part 3:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#863 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:37 PM

This article confirms that The Breaker is on an indefinite hiatus since the creators are working on another series afterwards: http://www.ipitydafoo.com/part-2/

From the creators of The Breaker’s Naver page.

Title: Breaker chapter 199 cover.

Haha… this is the first post since 2015 began… somehow we’ve just been that busy…

Many of you could already tell, but,…. Breaker 2 is coming to an end.
Breaker part 2 will end with chapter 200. Also, there will be a final epilogue of 1 part.
Just part 1 [of Breaker] took 3 years… and part 2 took 5 years… I feel both relieved and disappointed.

Together with Archlord, we’ve been working non-stop without a break for 10 years.

Then… there are many readers who are wondering when Breaker, part 3, will enter serialization, but… we are expecting to not begin serialization for a little while. We will rest for a couple of months and then expect to start on a new work together with serializations that have piled up. The plan is to produce a work that, perhaps, forgoes the traditional page-view style and introduces the webtoon style with colour.
Our apologies to those waiting for part 3, but… 8 years… was quite a long time… we really want to produce something new and maybe we’ll produce a new novella with the author Jeon Keuk-jin.

Also, after taking care of this week’s chapter 199’s deadline, and depending on the number of pages, we will rest next week for one week and chapter 200 is expected to go up on May 1st.

Great, just great. I've barely been into the manga for 2 months, and now I have to face an indefinite hiatus.

People loosing their kitten about this: http://myanimelist.n...topicid=1373740

EDIT: People always saying TG is better than :re when it has barely 30 chapters :facepalm: TG was slow in the beginning, too, jfc. People are so impatient and always expect the best from the start.

Edited by trang95, 17 April 2015 - 01:48 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#864 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

At least the author properly finish the new wave.
Perhaps it will take 1 or 2 years.

#865 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

Well ain't that about a B***h 😒😑........ Crap....

#866 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

This article confirms that The Breaker is on an indefinite hiatus since the creators are working on another series afterwards: http://www.ipitydafoo.com/part-2/

Great, just great. I've barely been into the manga for 2 months, and now I have to face an indefinite hiatus.

People loosing their kitten about this: http://myanimelist.n...topicid=1373740

EDIT: People always saying TG is better than :re when it has barely 30 chapters :facepalm: TG was slow in the beginning, too, jfc. People are so impatient and always expect the best from the start.

Don't worry, you will read Boruto, and time will fly by  :zaru:

#867 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

Don't worry, you will read Boruto, and time will fly by  :zaru:

Imao, I don't expect that BS called Part 3 to last longer than 4 months top. I'm sure it'll end before that stupid movie comes out.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#868 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:50 PM

This is literally the worst thing to ever happen! Noooooo!

Did they say they were taking a break next week, and we get the chapter the week after?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#869 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:21 PM

This is literally the worst thing to ever happen! Noooooo!

Did they say they were taking a break next week, and we get the chapter the week after?

Yup. So no chapter next week, but the following one. Last chapter will be an epilogue and extra-long apparently.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#870 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

Imao, I don't expect that BS called Part 3 to last longer than 4 months top. I'm sure it'll end before that stupid movie comes out.

It's gonna be a volume, so yeah 4 month.

#871 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:41 AM

Well while we wait for the last bit of goodness from The Breaker to come out and get through the BS BS next week lol, what can we do to continue on in this thread?? 😋

You guys know what I've suggested for awhile now because I have been one annoying S.O.B. Because of it 😎 lmao so what are we gonna do??

#872 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:43 AM

Well while we wait for the last bit of goodness from The Breaker to come out and get through the BS BS next week lol, what can we do to continue on in this thread??

You guys know what I've suggested for awhile now because I have been one annoying S.O.B. Because of it lmao so what are we gonna do??

I'll be looking into other manhwas. I have Tower of God on my list.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#873 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

I'll be looking into other manhwas. I have Tower of God on my list.

I've seen that one a lil bit but the whole color scheme and panels of the manga didn't sit right with me, like I wasn't reading an actual manga ya know lol.

If you want to read something that will get "YOUR" interests then try "Witch Hunter" or "Cavalier of the Abyss"!!! 😆

I know I keep bugging you guys about these manwhas but I wouldn't go this BatS**t crazy convincing you guys to check them but I can't help it cause they really are good!!! Lol :D

You.......Will......Not........Regret........IT!!!!!!! 😈😎

#874 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:25 AM

I've seen that one a lil bit but the whole color scheme and panels of the manga didn't sit right with me, like I wasn't reading an actual manga ya know lol.

If you want to read something that will get "YOUR" interests then try "Witch Hunter" or "Cavalier of the Abyss"!!!

I know I keep bugging you guys about these manwhas but I wouldn't go this BatS**t crazy convincing you guys to check them but I can't help it cause they really are good!!! Lol :D

You.......Will......Not........Regret........IT!!!!!!!

Imao, I'll check them out sometime later.

I don't care about the drawing style that much b/c if I did I'd neglect stories with a good storyline (like the webcomic to OPM).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#875 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

Imao, I'll check them out sometime later.
I don't care about the drawing style that much b/c if I did I'd neglect stories with a good storyline (like the webcomic to OPM).

Damn 😭 another failed attempt to persuade you!!! Lol MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!!!! 😤

Hmmmm I can kinda understand lol I read another manhwa much like "Tower of God" awhile back called "Green Boy".

The whole color page scheme and look of it are similar but once I got into the story of it I came to like it. Mostly because it's about boxing and has a pretty damn good romance plot added into the mix 😋. MY NS SIDE COULDNT RESIST!!!! 😆

#876 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

Yeah more Jinne, she's taken a backseat for a while. It will be interesting to see how her charactor grows from here on out, Naruto screwed up Hinata's potential growth after Neji's death by making it all about getting together with Naruto, I hope we see Jinne grow for her grandfathers sake and not the MC.

iAnby7W.gif

#877 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:07 PM

Yeah more Jinne, she's taken a backseat for a while. It will be interesting to see how her charactor grows from here on out, Naruto screwed up Hinata's potential growth after Neji's death by making it all about getting together with Naruto, I hope we see Jinne grow for her grandfathers sake and not the MC.

How her character develops from now on will be a mystery to us for a long time since Part 3 is on an indefinite hiatus...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#878 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:05 AM

I think she will learn that old man super tae kwon do, from that old man book.
She will help shiwon as main character and/or sunwoo clan.

She's one of the main character harem. The tsundere one, I think her involvement with the loli girl will be interesting since their grandpa history. And the fact that both love the main character, will we see cat fight over shiwon or will we see a fight for sunwoo clan & legacy. I hope to see both :P

But I will enjoy the harem romcom, teasing, & baiting since the true romance in the manga is the love story between nine art dragon and that sleeping beauty.

Edited by rocci, 20 April 2015 - 02:06 AM.

#879 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:37 AM

I think she will learn that old man super tae kwon do, from that old man book.
She will help shiwon as main character and/or sunwoo clan.

She's one of the main character harem. The tsundere one, I think her involvement with the loli girl will be interesting since their grandpa history. And the fact that both love the main character, will we see cat fight over shiwon or will we see a fight for sunwoo clan & legacy. I hope to see both :P

But I will enjoy the harem romcom, teasing, & baiting since the true romance in the manga is the love story between nine art dragon and that sleeping beauty.

I'm hoping for timeskip of at least 1 to 2 years just to see how everyone evolves.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#880 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:42 AM

I'm hoping for timeskip of at least 1 to 2 years just to see how everyone evolves.

It would make shiwon a beast.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, actual character development, powerful/strong/smart ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users