1817 replies to this topic

#841 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:07 AM

Oh god some news on the live action Death Note movies produced on Warner Bros.  It's time we took some precaution. 

WUT?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#842 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:17 AM

WUT?

No joke here is the link from anime news network: 

http://www.animenews...ath-note/.87594

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#843 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

Yup. I enjoy music-centric anime. XD And the club adviser is an ikemen. :argh:

2 things about that club adviser:

1) Not only is he an ikemen, but his voice actor Takuhiro Sakurai makes him even a lot more attractive :smug: (I really love his voice)

2) He kind of cracks me up b/c while he always smiles and looks calm, his words say something completely else XD Basically, he is telling them:" You guys suck ass- a lot."

Favorite girl so far? I've got to say I love Asuka! She's the glue that holds everyone together. Other than that, I also like Reina Kousaka even though we haven't see a lot of her yet...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#844 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

2 things about that club adviser:
1) Not only is he an ikemen, but his voice actor Takuhiro Sakurai makes him even a lot more attractive :smug: (I really love his voice)
2) He kind of cracks me up b/c while he always smiles and looks calm, his words say something completely else XD Basically, he is telling them:" You guys suck ass- a lot."
Favorite girl so far? I've got to say I love Asuka! She's the glue that holds everyone together. Other than that, I also like Reina Kousaka even though we haven't see a lot of her yet...

:lmao:

He's completely blunt and strict. Although his face looks really gentle.

I like Sapphire and Kumiko though. Kumiko is like an average girl and there are times that she is kinda funny especially when she's with Shuuichi. Sapphire is so cute with her contrabass.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#845 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

No joke here is the link from anime news network: 

http://www.animenews...ath-note/.87594

I'm...actually hyped for this...

Here's hoping they use the original anime soundtrack

Edited by Nar123, 28 April 2015 - 01:35 AM.

#846 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:36 AM

:lmao:

He's completely blunt and strict. Although his face looks really gentle.

I like Sapphire and Kumiko though. Kumiko is like an average girl and there are times that she is kinda funny especially when she's with Shuuichi. Sapphire is so cute with her contrabass.

I like Kumiko, too (3rd favorite girl), but her behavior puzzles me sometimes XD Like, she's daydreaming and staring into nothingness a lot. But I do ship her with Shuuichi though :chuckle:

Sapphire... Dunno, too much moe to me (if that's the right term).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#847 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:05 AM

I'm...actually hyped for this...

Here's hoping they use the original anime soundtrack

They will use tailor swift :fu:

The character will get Americanize. Either the mc name is light while his alter ego name Kira. And FBI will play big role.

#848 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:10 AM

The character will get Americanize. Either the mc name is light while his alter ego name Kira. And FBI will play big role.

:hm:

Don-t-Lie-To-Me-severus-snape-28629863-4

#849 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:30 AM

:hm:

Don-t-Lie-To-Me-severus-snape-28629863-4

Blank space anyone :zaru:

#850 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:01 AM

I like Kumiko, too (3rd favorite girl), but her behavior puzzles me sometimes XD Like, she's daydreaming and staring into nothingness a lot. But I do ship her with Shuuichi though :chuckle:
Sapphire... Dunno, too much moe to me (if that's the right term).

I agree. And her reaction at being recruited to play the euph by Asuka. I hope we can see them play more music in the next episode though. Is it just me or does Gotou somehow resembled to one of characters of Free?

Same here. I ship Shuuichi and Kumiko too. But her facial expression when she sees him though.

tumblr_niawogIszT1u55xnmo1_400.gif

Shall we skate?❄❄

#851 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:04 AM

I agree. And her reaction at being recruited to play the euph by Asuka. I hope we can see them play more music in the next episode though. Is it just me or does Gotou somehow resembled to one of characters of Free?

Same here. I ship Shuuichi and Kumiko too. But her facial expression when she sees him though.

tumblr_niawogIszT1u55xnmo1_400.gif

I'm not a Free expert, so I don't know what character you might be referring, too... Is it Rei?

I hope for more music in the future. One thing I gotta say though: Those backgrounds look sooooo beautiful! Oh well, that's what KyoAni is usually known for anyways.

Imao, Kumiko is like:" Piss off. Bye."

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#852 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

I'm not a Free expert, so I don't know what character you might be referring, too... Is it Rei?
I hope for more music in the future. One thing I gotta say though: Those backgrounds look sooooo beautiful! Oh well, that's what KyoAni is usually known for anyways.
Imao, Kumiko is like:" Piss off. Bye."

Well he does have a resemblance with Rei. It must have been the glasses.

Yes. Yes. The backgrounds are really beautiful. A-1 and KyoAni are one of the anime studios that produce beautiful anime.

Poor Shuuichi. :lmao:

Shall we skate?❄❄

#853 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

Oh wow...

New DBZ series this July.

#854 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

Well he does have a resemblance with Rei. It must have been the glasses.

Yes. Yes. The backgrounds are really beautiful. A-1 and KyoAni are one of the anime studios that produce beautiful anime.

Poor Shuuichi. :lmao:

A-1... Dunno. For some reason, I'm not their biggest fan, but I do acknowledge some of their works. One of my favorite ones being Anohana. And yeah, they do have wonderful background designs.
My favorite animation studios are prob Madhouse, Bones, and maybe Production I.G. (but that's pure bias from me b/c of Haikyuu!). Btw, did you watch Haikyuu!!?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#855 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:31 PM

Oh wow...

New DBZ series this July.

Milk the cow until you can't anymore.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#856 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:38 PM

A-1... Dunno. For some reason, I'm not their biggest fan, but I do acknowledge some of their works. One of my favorite ones being Anohana. And yeah, they do have wonderful background designs.
My favorite animation studios are prob Madhouse, Bones, and maybe Production I.G. (but that's pure bias from me b/c of Haikyuu!). Btw, did you watch Haikyuu!!?

A1 also produced Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and Magi. Those three studios are good too. Especially Madhouse and Bones.
My top three would be: A1 Pictures, Madhouse and KyoAni.
I did. I'm still at the practice match of Karasuno and Nekoma though.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#857 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

A1 also produced Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and Magi. Those three studios are good too. Especially Madhouse and Bones.
My top three would be: A1 Pictures, Madhouse and KyoAni.
I did. I'm still at the practice match of Karasuno and Nekoma though.

Wait until you get to the last matches of Haikyuu!!. Absolutely breathtaking.

Yup, I'm aware of that that they produced Shigatsu ^_^ I suppose I do not like their pacing sometimes. More or less they butchered Nanatsu no Taizai.

I also forgot to mention Sunrise. Really like that studio. But Studio Bones... While I'm not a big fan of their animation style, that studio really, really does great fighting sequences. Although Noragmi was animated quite nicely.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#858 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

Milk the cow until you can't anymore.

With DBZ, it has a healthy cow for a while.

With Naruto, it's getting old.

With One Piece, that cow is gold.

#859 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:49 PM

With DBZ, it has a healthy cow for a while.

With Naruto, it's getting old.

With One Piece, that cow is gold.

Count in Attack on Titan XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#860 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:53 PM

Wait until you get to the last matches of Haikyuu!!. Absolutely breathtaking.
Yup, I'm aware of that that they produced Shigatsu ^_^ I suppose I do not like their pacing sometimes. More or less they butchered Nanatsu no Taizai.
I also forgot to mention Sunrise. Really like that studio. But Studio Bones... While I'm not a big fan of their animation style, that studio really, really does great fighting sequences. Although Noragmi was animated quite nicely.

I'll try to catch up with the series. Sunrise the one that animated Gintama right? It is a nice studio especially the adaptations. Bones' Gosick is a beautiful anime but the story was not really memorable.

Shall we skate?❄❄

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users