Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Jan 22 2013, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly what I mean biggrin.gif

This is just a conjecture, but perhaps she showed concern for Lee then because he was practically bawling his eyes out in front of her, while with Neji's death it was probably something she came to accept already, or she's the type of person who knows well that someone close to her might die, so she isn't as shocked? unsure.gif. Or maybe she's closer to Lee than Neji. It's hard to say without knowing how they all got along with each other.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#842 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Qia @ Jan 22 2013, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is just a conjecture, but perhaps she showed concern for Lee then because he was practically bawling his eyes out in front of her, while with Neji's death it was probably something she came to accept already, or she's the type of person who knows well that someone close to her might die, so she isn't as shocked? unsure.gif. Or maybe she's closer to Lee than Neji. It's hard to say without knowing how they all got along with each other.

Pretty much, but I personally wouldn't look that far into it. Of course she's likely sad but look whose bawling their eyes out. So of course they're gonna worry given their current situation and I think Kishimoto used that moment. I mean, right after, we hear Obito rambling once again. It's almost like when Kishimoto surprisingly used Neji as a means to give Hinata development... but in this case, Lee's response chained with what Guy said triggers what Obito said. LOL

#843 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 23 2013, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much, but I personally wouldn't look that far into it. Of course she's likely sad but look whose bawling their eyes out. So of course they're gonna worry given their current situation and I think Kishimoto used that moment. I mean, right after, we hear Obito rambling once again. It's almost like when Kishimoto surprisingly used Neji as a means to give Hinata development... but in this case, Lee's response chained with what Guy said triggers what Obito said. LOL

So much happened in 616 that I wonder what will happen in 617.
More chains ? laugh.gif

#844 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

Do you guys think this is Kishi's way of showing us most teams just aren't as close as Team 7 (or rather, plagued by a certain blond who won't let things go) and most teams are not as involve in each others lives so deeply enough to breakdown/cry on the spot? Maybe even their own family?

Hinata cried, but she snapped out of it quickly as if it were just some distant friend that died at her feet. Ten Ten was more concerned about Lee than Neji, maybe she isn't as deeply intertwined with Lee and Neji (even though Lee and Neji were probably close)

Maybe things like NarutoSD are putting unrealistic expectations on the characters and their lives aren't actually like that. *seeing each other everyday and hanging out* I think they are pretty involved (we say InoShikaCho eating out with Naruto, Sakura, and Sai after all), but maybe that was a rare time thing.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#845 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Jan 22 2013, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More chains ? laugh.gif

Duh naruto and sakura have kinky wild... you know... laugh.gif

#846 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Jan 22 2013, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More chains ? laugh.gif

LMAO Yes. More chains, but Sakura's gonna be carrying these chains. I'm actually excited about the chapter tomorrow. biggrin.gif Predictions anyone?

#847 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

There will be a chapter tomorrow right?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#848 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

kirabook, that is possible. But I don't understand the purpose of that message, or what Kishi is trying to tell us. InoShikaChou seems pretty close to me, and Guy and Lee are soulmates. Other than that, Team 8 goes along fine(but nothing more) and team Guy seems to cooperate well. It seems that every team that has experienced a tragedy together are closer. : ) It's pretty realistic.

I have no predictions for tomorrow, but I know I'll be proud if my guesses are right! laugh.gif
...uhm, I think it's Shino's turn now. Kishi hasn't given him a problem he needs to solve, therefore he doesn't need much development. But I haven't seen him in a while, mkay? pinch.gif Maybe it's Shino and Kiba's turn because they're Hinata's teammates(who just lost her cousin). What they will they do? Don't ask me.. sweatdrop.gif XD

ナルサク

#849 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

[quote name='Fenris' date='Jan 22 2013, 04:01 PM' post='431928']
There will be a chapter tomorrow right?

[yes]

#850 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

I hope the next chapter dosen't go back to sasuke....

#851 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

It's to the point where I'm actually craving some Sakura action. Anything really... happy.gif LOL

#852 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ Jan 23 2013, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope the next chapter dosen't go back to sasuke....

If Sasuke shows up; I think Kishi will tease us with him a bit, a few panels every once in a while, before completely switching over to him. I think Sasuke's miniarc will be in the middle of this one and the last arc. Or maybe since Sasuke's scroll can change the tide of the war, it will be right before the shinobi alliance have gone empty of plans. I don't see Sasuke walking all over to the battlefield again though. wasntme.png

Edited by sushi., 22 January 2013 - 11:23 PM.

ナルサク

#853 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

I still think Madara will live as Obito does here. The alliance will finally rest and then later discover Sasuke planning to change the tide the war. In other words, it's a three way battle.

#854 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Gaah, can't wait for tomorrow's chapter!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#855 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Same here! I'm hoping so bad for something Sakura related and all this waiting is driving me crazy! I can't wait for the next chapter arghhh

#856 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

I don't think we'll see Sakura tomorrow. She may have a few panels here and there, but not anything significant. Kishi is saving her for last, and she will outdo any of the rookies before her.

ナルサク

#857 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here! I'm hoping so bad for something Sakura related and all this waiting is driving me crazy! I can't wait for the next chapter arghhh

If we can just wait long enough, I'm sure something big will happen... most likely in our favor biggrin.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#858 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

I really want to see some Sakura action. It's been so long since we've seen her do something, no wonder the Sakura fanbase is getting impatient and deprived. However, I don't expect her to do anything just yet. The side characters need to wrap up their development first and foremost, then move on to the heroine. Sakura still has her "We'll be together!" speech in her deck of cards. Will this lead to more NS? I think so. happy.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#859 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 23 2013, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want to see some Sakura action. It's been so long since we've seen her do something, no wonder the Sakura fanbase is getting impatient and deprived. However, I don't expect her to do anything just yet. The side characters need to wrap up their development first and foremost, then move on to the heroine. Sakura still has her "We'll be together!" speech in her deck of cards. Will this lead to more NS? I think so. happy.gif

It also explains why the Sakura bashers are out in full force... can you believe I'm seeing people say Ino is now more popular and more useful then Sakura... all just because of this chapter? Oh yeah and that she appearently dropped the Sasuke fangirlism (seriously, I liked to know where that came from?) Heck people claimed Hinata was awesome here too despite only doing one lousy attack that deflected/destroyed a hand of the 10 tails (? I didn't see that part clearly) Even Ten Ten is being consider better... and she hasn't done a damn thing longer then Sakura

Edited by MangaReader, 23 January 2013 - 12:38 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#860 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 23 2013, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mee too. God it's been a lot of time since I saw her kicking some ass. I miss the Sasori Arc, Sakura, to be honest...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users