• This topic is locked This topic is locked
898 replies to this topic

#841 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

We have an entire thread dedicated to the World Cup in the Arts and Entertainment Section. Please post World Cup stuff there.

And why did you felt the need to address this only to me I was not the only one who talked about this ? You did the same thing last time do you have some problem with me or what ? 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#842 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

And why did you felt the need to address this only to me I was not the only one who talked about this ? You did the same thing last time do you have some problem with me or what ? 

Easy there. He's only addressing to all not just you. Granted he quoted you only, which is misleading, but I understand the point. Let's not get reckless.

#843 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

Well I'm sorry if I came as offensive but if that was his attention then he shouldn't have quoted me in the first place but stated that in general .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#844 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

This is what happens when the most interesting thing in last week's chapter was Sakura admitting that she was a perv.

eh10ut.jpg

#845 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Well I'm sorry if I came as offensive but if that was his attention then he shouldn't have quoted me in the first place but stated that in general .  

I understand.

@Pepsi: if you have been here long enough (not the thread, forum in general), they have one sight: Sakura. With all due respect. It's been like this for 2 years since I joined. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. Anyway, my eyes focus on the game, then this next chapter.

#846 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

This is what happens when the most interesting thing in last week's chapter was Sakura admitting that she was a perv.

Everyone else is boring that's why.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#847 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Yours was the post I saw.

It applies to everyone.

EDIT: As to last time, I have no idea what it was about. So, no I don't have a problem with you.

#848 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

I guess you can say it was a coincidence that it happened twice.

Anyway, first chapter of July. Let's hope it's a good one. Still waiting for something that will hit me up to drink that Naruto drink. At least it is cooled up, so it will be satisfying. Unless it sucks. Lol.

#849 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

I guess you can say it was a coincidence that it happened twice.

Anyway, first chapter of July. Let's hope it's a good one. Still waiting for something that will hit me up to drink that Naruto drink. At least it is cooled up, so it will be satisfying. Unless it sucks. Lol.

Pour some NS sex sweat in it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#850 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Pour some NS sex sweat in it.

Lol what am I supposed to say here.

#851 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

“i will" ?

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#852 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

If you go and look back at the page(well MP and MS have it asking Naruto, Viz says other wise), you will notice she wasn't speaking to anybody directly. She asking out loud, because as you can see she usually faces the person she's talking to or says their names in her statements 

StAamPm.png

What you say is true about the trans , but still  the message is the same which is Sakura processing the situation not that she was "prioritizing" Sasuke over Naruto  which is what people were arguing and its ridiculous to even think about that she didn't showed any deep care and she immediately shifted to the next question and that is what matters .

Looking at the Viz trans to me it seems like the reason she asked about him in the first place  is because she is unsure whether this jutsu comes from Sasuke or Kaguya which is what I thought in the first place but still i don't think that the Viz trans is the right one even if it gives the same feeling imo . 

Yours was the post I saw.

It applies to everyone.

EDIT: As to last time, I have no idea what it was about. So, no I don't have a problem with you.

If that was the case then in the future please state this is general not just me so we don't have this and make it seem like I'm the only one who is doing "wrong" that's all I ask . 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 01 July 2014 - 04:59 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#853 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

i will" ?

Lol. If it makes things better, sure, I guess.

#854 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

"Then I will drink it bottoms up " this is what you are supposed to say Lol XD .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 01 July 2014 - 05:05 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#855 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

"Then I will drink it bottoms up " this is what you are supposed to say Lol XD .

Lol oh boy. I'm out to lunch. XD

#856 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

So I heard about that prediction made by SS that Sasuke will somehow find Sakura's headband and his kusanagi's scabbard together in the sand somewhere which will help him figure out how Kaguya' dimension technique works which will lead to some SS...

Now I don't know if its gonna lead to some SS, but I do find think that prediction is likely...Sasuke finding lost objects..After all, that castle seems to be in all dimensions...

Edited by Askia31, 01 July 2014 - 05:27 PM.

#857 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

So I heard about that prediction made by SS that Sasuke will somehow find Sakura's headband and his kusanagi's scabbard together in the sand somewhere which will help him figure out how Kaguya' dimension technique works which will lead to some SS...

Now I don't know if its gonna lead to some SS, but I do find think that prediction is likely...Sasuke finding lost objects..After all, that castle seems to be in all dimensions...

But her headband fell into the lava. I'd love for Sasuke to dive in the lava to go look for it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#858 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

But her headband fell into the lava. I'd love for Sasuke to dive in the lava to go look for it.

I know what you're saying but we're talking about Kishi here, talking about what doesn't make sense won't make it happening less.

I mean there's still that castle/tower on top of that volcano which seems to not be burning to the ground. Well just saying. lol.

Edited by Askia31, 01 July 2014 - 05:39 PM.

#859 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

Question: why SS?

#860 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Question: why SS?

g1360890310722324352.jpg

Edited by Pepsi, 01 July 2014 - 05:56 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users