879 replies to this topic

#841 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Im i the only one who thinks the whole slug sage mode theory and kayguyo thory along who the reincarnation theory to be nothing more than wishful thinking? for anyone who really really wants sakura or hinata to place relevence to the plot? kishi just isn't that type of person to give female roles unless its a love interest roles.

I think it's possible that Sakura will have a slug sage mode.

But I don't think it could happen now.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#842 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

I think it's possible that Sakura will have a slug sage mode.
But I don't think it could happen now.

Slug Sage mode just seems too.........copy righted from the frog Sage mode to even happen in my opinion. The snake/dragon Sage mode that Kabuto has was enough to happen as it is so hopefully no more animal based Sage modes. X)

If Sakura were to achieve Sage mode by money is on Hashiramas version of it. Not in having any blood or spiritual connection to him but in considering his Sage mode may have a connection to his wife Mito Uzumaki. Who also seems to have a Yin Seal on her Forehead.(though there is no evidence to back this up it's just a theory I strongly believe in)

Plus if the Edo Hokages are still around Kishi has a plan for them in the final battle. My best guess a cooperation with each hokage to each member of Team 7

-Naruto/Minato (fourth hokage) rasengan users
-Sasuke/tobirama (second hokage) Speed and teleportation users
-Kakashi/Sarutobi (third hokage) 5 elemental Jutsu users
-Sakura/Hashirama (first hokage) Regeneration and (hopefully!!) Sage mode users

They would all strengthen each other's attributes very well and would make a great development into the final battle for all the fans to enjoy. :D

#843 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

Good thing the FV isn't a female
Oh wait

Last I checked Sasuke wasn't a chick....could be wrong though.

eh10ut.jpg

#844 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

Da dar uite era singura cale prin care putea sa ramana doar team 7 si printro oarecare intamplare hokagii. Vdm miercuri daca o sa aiba un rol cei din urma

Adevarat. Sunt curious ce rol o sa aibe Hamura, daca isi face aparitia.

And people say that Sasuke's and the Uciha story is sad *sign* Poor Poor Kabuto i guess this is his punishment to be forever stuck in a dream world/Illusion he got the dream penalty LOL XD .

Sasuke's story wasn't sad at all. Itachi's story was. The thing with Kabuto right now is that he can't wake up from this genjutsu, like he did with Itachi's.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#845 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Hopefully the pace speeds up this next chapter. Nothing notable really happened last time...well nothing we already didn't know aside from Haruma's name.

chapter 678 - look into the dream worlds/confront Madara/Madara gets betrayed/ Here comes Kaguya - end of chapter

Chapter 679 - Kaguya makes dramatic entrance and attacks - end of chapter

Edited by Pepsi, 10 June 2014 - 10:01 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#846 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

So Kaguya is now the final villain. I like it and really, at this point I'm willing to accept pretty much anything, as long as Kishi doesn't completely forget about Kakashi and Sakura. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#847 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

Some good incest fic.

Well, the Naruto fandom is pretty infamous for that...

You really have to wonder about the mindset of some people to be actively thinking about some of the stuff we've seen going on.

Sometimes I can't figure out whats worse, FF7 shipping wars or the Naruto fandom and the first of those lasted for 15  years until an official statement came out.  People are crazy. 

It's all they got. This is the first time a hyuga has been relevant since Naruto decked the kitten out of Neji.

I'd argue that Neji was relevant when he died, but it seems to me that the only time the Hyuga were remotely interesting was whenever he was around.

I'm not gonna lie When Hinata did that face plant I actually liked her...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#848 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Last I checked Sasuke wasn't a chick....could be wrong though.

Sasuke isn't a final villain 

He's neither good or bad 

Posted Image

#849 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:47 PM

Sasuke isn't a final villain 
He's neither good or bad

He plans on tearing the shinobi system down and kill Naruto. Kishi confirmed NvS is coming, so unless Kaguya shows up again after their fight it's pretty safe to say Sasuke is going to be the FV.

eh10ut.jpg

#850 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

So Kaguya is now the final villain. I like it and really, at this point I'm willing to accept pretty much anything, as long as Kishi doesn't completely forget about Kakashi and Sakura. 

Forget about Kakashi? The dude has had tons of relevancy during this war. The only thing I want right now is more Sakura.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#851 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

He plans on tearing the shinobi system down and kill Naruto. Kishi confirmed NvS is coming, so unless Kaguya shows up again after their fight it's pretty safe to say Sasuke is going to be the FV.

That would make sense, also we don't know what his true goal is

But I still don't think that'll make him a villain.  

Posted Image

#852 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

@ Chatte Thanks.

Who knows, before Hashirama goes, he could give his remaining chakra to Sakura, so she gets SSM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#853 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

That would make sense, also we don't know what his true goal is

But I still don't think that'll make him a villain.  

...So trying to kill the GOOD guy ( Naruto) isn't villainous? If he killed Naruto and ruled over the world like the tyrant he would be, would he still not be villainous? 

What exactly does he have to do to be a bad guy? 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 10 June 2014 - 11:22 PM.

#854 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

...So trying to kill the GOOD guy ( Naruto) isn't villainous? If he killed Naruto and ruled over the world like the tyrant he would be, would he still not be villainous? 

What exactly does he have to do to be a bad guy? 

Well you have to keep in mind when Sasuke said and did that, as he changed his goals many times. He could still want to kill Naruto or not.

Also ruling the world? That was never his goal and hasn't been stated. 

I don't know, but as of right now I don't him being a final villain. Of course we have to see what his real goal is, so we can't really say much can we.  

Edited by TheMagicConch, 10 June 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Posted Image

#855 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

Sakura will not gain hashi sm.
She will gain slug sm in the next arc.
Ssm is exist as soon as kishi reveal snake sm and the three famous place.

#856 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Well you have to keep in mind when Sasuke said and did that, as he changed his goals many times. He could still want to kill Naruto or not.

Also ruling the world? That was never his goal and hasn't been stated. 

I don't know, but as of right now I don't him being a final villain. Of course we have to see what his real goal is, so we can't really say much can we.  

No what he said was "I'm going to be Hokage and I don't give a bleeep if you agree nor not. Don't get in my way." A tyrant is someone who will not allow people to speak against them or stand in their way.  In order to change the shinobi system he has to take control of it which would pretty much put him in charge of the world as Ninja's know it.

What do you think he'll do to people who get in his way? Kill them obviously because that's the sort of person Sasuke has become.Usually when someone makes the declaration of "burning everyone and everything" without distinction, we don't consider them good guys, do we?

Just because he DIDN'T do it doesn't negate the fact that he was going to and that he WANTED to do it. 

Sure, lets keep in mind that Sasuke is screwy in the head, easily manipulated, sociopathic, "changes" his mind on a dime ( really, it haven't changed at all, his goal is still vengeance the target and method is just different.) No matter how you want to call it he's not a GOOD guy. 

A bad guy doesn't become a good guy just because he doesn't want the entire world ( and therefore his autonomy) to be destroyed. It just means he doesn't want his own interests to be impeded by it and therefore works to stop it. When the issue is solved he'll go right back to where he was before; trying to get rid of Naruto& co, because what point would there be in a Naruto VS Sasuke fight other wise? 

Him standing in Naruto's way automatically makes him a villain. If you stand in the protagonists way it makes you the antagonist- I.E the villain. 

#857 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:18 AM

Im i the only one who thinks the whole slug sage mode theory and kayguyo thory along who the reincarnation theory to be nothing more than wishful thinking? for anyone who really really wants sakura or hinata to be placed relevence to the plot? kishi just isn't that type of person to give female roles unless its a love interest roles.

Certainly the theory of Sakura getting sage mode could be little more than wishful thinking, along with the numerous Hinata reincarnation theories. Some have presented interesting theories to support the idea of Sakura gaining sage abilities -- most notably Chatte's speculations on the topic -- but whether it's likely to happen or not is still up in the air.

Sakura finally has the byakugou seal and with it released she's virtually immortal in battle, putting her more or less on the same level as Tsunade currently; and for sure far above the capabilities of any other medical ninja. It's definitely a noteworthy accomplishment that deserves acknowledgment, but before the manga's end I would like to see her gain some technique/ability that sets her apart from her teacher. I don't really care if it's sage mode specifically or not.

#858 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

No what he said was "I'm going to be Hokage and I don't give a bleeep if you agree nor not. Don't get in my way." A tyrant is someone who will not allow people to speak against them or stand in their way.  In order to change the shinobi system he has to take control of it which would pretty much put him in charge of the world as Ninja's know it.

What do you think he'll do to people who get in his way? Kill them obviously because that's the sort of person Sasuke has become.Usually when someone makes the declaration of "burning everyone and everything" without distinction, we don't consider them good guys, do we?

Just because he DIDN'T do it doesn't negate the fact that he was going to and that he WANTED to do it. 

Sure, lets keep in mind that Sasuke is screwy in the head, easily manipulated, sociopathic, "changes" his mind on a dime ( really, it haven't changed at all, his goal is still vengeance the target and method is just different.) No matter how you want to call it he's not a GOOD guy. 

A bad guy doesn't become a good guy just because he doesn't want the entire world ( and therefore his autonomy) to be destroyed. It just means he doesn't want his own interests to be impeded by it and therefore works to stop it. When the issue is solved he'll go right back to where he was before; trying to get rid of Naruto& co, because what point would there be in a Naruto VS Sasuke fight other wise? 

Him standing in Naruto's way automatically makes him a villain. If you stand in the protagonists way it makes you the antagonist- I.E the villain. 

I'll let you have this one, as I don't really care about Sasuke. Knowing me, my debates will go on for pages and pages. I can literally keep this going forever(at least 1500+ of my comments from NB are just from debates), so I'll rather not waste time like that. 

Posted Image

#859 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

I'll let you have this one, as I don't really care about Sasuke. Knowing me, my debates will go on for pages and pages. I can literally keep this going forever(at least 1500+ of my comments from NB are just from debates), so I'll rather not waste time like that. 

You can't really "let" me have it. Its just how it is. Sasuke is an antagonist as long as he does not recant the "I want to be Hokage" kick he's on. He's a villain as long as he and Naruto are destined to fight one another (again) 

#860 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

You can't really "let" me have it. Its just how it is. Sasuke is an antagonist as long as he does not recant the "I want to be Hokage" kick he's on. He's a villain as long as he and Naruto are destined to fight one another (again) 

I never said he wasn't an antagonist, I just said I feel like he isn't going to be the final villain.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users