*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:14 PM

obviously so NS would become a bigger surprise when it happens in the manga also Sakura and Narto have been hidin a lot in the trailer despite being the two main leads

BOOOOOM!! thats the answer that concludes all others.

They tease NH but not NS... that means they want to surpise us with NS!!

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#822 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

BOOOOOM!! thats the answer that concludes all others.

They tease NH but not NS... that means they want to surpise us with NS!!

Word. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#823 thgt89

thgt89

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

It sucks there is all the negatively about the thought of NH in the movie. I wish there was no movie because then everyone could focus on the fact that the setup is there for some level of resolution of the pairings the coming chapters. It's blatantly obvious Sakura will show up next chapter to heal Naruto and Sasuke and then we can get the final closure to Sakura's feelings. Sasuke now that's he's changed can apologize for what he as done and Sakura can welcome him back but come to the conclusion that it is as a friend. Naruto now that he is free of the promise of a lifetime is also free to confess or at least hint to his feelings for her. Still with the movie it looks like there will be no definitive pairing conclusion in the manga and it will be concluded in the movie, possibly in the way we don't want which is annoying. 

#824 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:25 PM

So is there no chapter next week cause we got this chapter early?

There is release of the last two chapters next week. 699 and 700. On Thursday, but possibly on Wednesday also.

Edited by T XD, 31 October 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#825 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:36 PM

Guys and girls we shouldn't lose hope here, I mean true that right now it looks bad for us. But we just have to hope that we get something good out of all this and within the last two chapters.

#826 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'm really scared next week

#827 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:52 PM

I'm really scared next week

Fear is of no use,it only harms u more.Whatever it is be the end pairing we have to accept it next week.Even though i say this i am also scared just like you.

#828 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:11 PM

I believe I'll be remaining in this thread, movie thread literally gains 40+ pages every time I look away. xD

No need to worry next week will be the great for everyone.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#829 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

So today I was all depressed at school and had no one to talk to about this whole movie mess and I talked to my guy friends who also watches Naruto. One of them prefers Sakura to be with Naruto. He told me it's only logical. The other now is a NH fan whom I converted in a few minutes. He was like "We all know NH will happen." I ignored him and talked to my NS friend. We were talking about how NS will be end game because it's the most logical pairing and Naruto spent more time with Sakura than with Hinata who isn't relevant in the manga.

Suddenly, my NH friend was like " You know you might be right because Naruto is a whole lot like his father and Sakura is like Kushina." For the first time today I smiled. I still have hope and will not give up.

Edited by Luna, 31 October 2014 - 08:37 PM.

#830 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

So today I was all depressed at school and had no one to talk to about this whole movie mess and I talked to my guy friends who also watches Naruto. One of them prefers Sakura to be with Naruto. He told me it's only logical. The other now is a NH fan whom I converted in a few minutes. He was like "We all know NH will happen." I ignored him and talked to my NS friend. We were talking about how NS will be end game because it's the most logical pairing and Naruto spent more time with Sakura than with Hinata who isn't relevant in the manga.

Suddenly, my NH friend was like " You know you might be right because Naruto is a whole lot like his father and Sakura is like Kushina." For the first time today I smiled. I still have hope and will not give up.

Bolded: That's the same thing once my friend said to me.

Edited by T XD, 31 October 2014 - 08:40 PM.

#831 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

Yeah, I know how you feel. I converted my sister to NS when before she was leaning towards NH and SS. I think it's more simple to convert/convince others about NS face-to-face rather than online.

#832 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

Bolded: That's the same thing once my friend said to me.

I know right. I'll keep away from the movie thread until things get better. Today I had to coax myself and realized I invested too much in this pairing to be depressed over it. Ofcourse I'll be sad if it doesn't become canon but I wont become depressed over it anymore.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I converted my sister to NS when before she was leaning towards NH and SS. I think it's more simple to convert/convince others about NS face-to-face rather than online.

I agree. I don't try to force NS on them. I just tell them my reasons for liking NS and they normally see that they actually like it. Everyone is mostly blinded by the Hinata bandwagon.

#833 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:51 PM

There is release of the last two chapters next week. 699 and 700. On Thursday, but possibly on Wednesday also.

Really? So we won't have to wait until next next week? I mean I'll be travelling by then, so I won't be able to read. :( But next week is fine, wooho. : D

ナルサク

#834 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

I'm really getting worried right now that NaruHina will happen please guys help me :( :( as I have no idea what to do right now to make me smile as I fear Kishi will ust pick Hinata and Sakura will be all alone. Then again this is Kishi after all him doing this to Sakura is no shock to me anymore.

Might as well ust stick to Doctor who from now on as at least I know nothing can go wrong there at least.

#835 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

I know right. I'll keep away from the movie thread until things get better. Today I had to coax myself and realized I invested too much in this pairing to be depressed over it. Ofcourse I'll be sad if it doesn't become canon but I wont become depressed over it anymore.

Don't approach the movie thread. It's.On.Fire.

#836 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

I'm really getting worried right now that NaruHina will happen please guys help me :( :( as I have no idea what to do right now to make me smile as I fear Kishi will ust pick Hinata and Sakura will be all alone. Then again this is Kishi after all him doing this to Sakura is no shock to me anymore.

Might as well ust stick to Doctor who from now on as at least I know nothing can go wrong there at least.

All I can tell you is read this. http://paptala.tumbl...out-narusaku-in

Reinforce your love and support NS. I highly doubt NH will be canon but I won't rule that out. Just keep form the movie thread and do stuff to keep your mind off it.

#837 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

Really? So we won't have to wait until next next week? I mean I'll be travelling by then, so I won't be able to read. :( But next week is fine, wooho. : D

Yup. You're lucky. There will be color pages in 700 too XD

#838 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

All I can tell you is read this. http://paptala.tumbl...out-narusaku-in

Reinforce your love and support NS. I highly doubt NH will be canon but I won't rule that out. Just keep form the movie thread and do stuff to keep your mind off it.

While that is true Kishi may not do that its a fear we may all have to face next week and if not next week then when the last comes out, if NH does happen then we all have to ask just one thing really if Kishi planed NH from the start.

Why make Sakura at all???????

#839 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

You know this nh advertisement has happened before. RtN too, then it turned out to be all ns. Speaking of Hinata she is trapped in a cocoon but Sakura just woke up. I don't think we'll see Hinata(or the other not Team 7) until after the war tbh.

ナルサク

#840 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

You know this nh advertisement has happened before. RtN too, then it turned out to be all ns. Speaking of Hinata she is trapped in a cocoon but Sakura just woke up. I don't think we'll see Hinata(or the other not Team 7) until after the war tbh.

I hope so Sushi as I will just watch Korra, but as you said lets just wait and see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users