• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4036 replies to this topic

#801 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:51 PM

Beside how will Kishi fix this he can't he butchered Sakura this chapter badly I might add as well. 

#802 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:52 PM

I'm just taking everything as a grain of salt, I'm not surprised by this chapter, I'm not disappointed, nor angry, I'm just waiting for the conclusion.

If people hate Sakura now or think NS will never happen, well I couldn't care less. This manga has given me nothing for a while now and I'm just reading for a conclusion. People disliking this chapter is understandable, but the only thing that grates on my nerves is the fact that the SS fandom is standing tall, while people here are falling apart. There will most likely be no satisfying conclusion, Kishi's portrayal of bonds is just god awful and does not seem to be changing, but like I said, I don't care.

Hopefully things can cool off in here, however for those who still love Sakura and believe the only logical pairing is NS( and that if it doesn't happen, then no romance will), I just want you to know, I'm with you. I don't need a raw, I don't need a pep talk, I just need to see, if Kishi will finally grow a pair and resolve this horrible excuse for a romance subplot, or if I need to find solace in fanfiction written by teens, with better story telling.

But, whatever. Hate it, ship it, kitten off for all I care. Sakura is still my fave character and I truly believe if any romance happens it's gonna be NS. If no romance happens, fine just give me a proper conclusion for Sakura. This manga has really digressed, but I will not waver in my support for Sakura, so if you hate her, we have nothing to discuss from this point forward.

:wave:

Edited by redrose3443, 25 September 2014 - 06:50 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#803 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

Listen, just because he does everything for her doesnt mean she needs to pay him back, besides the point Naruto is to blame due to him not saying jack about Sasuke calling Sakura out.

This is not BS this is fact, Naruto is clealy holding his tongue anyway due to Sakura still loving Sauskay

Why does he need to say anything? I can repeat your point back to you- Why does Naruto have to defend Sakura? He doesn't owe her that. You see how silly your argument looks? 

What you need to understand is this has nothing to do with Naruto. Sakura tries her best to change Sasuke. Sasuke just tells she is annoying and he doesn't love her. Sasuke did not 'abuse' her, he was being honest  :confused: 

Why does Sakura get a free pass for everything in this website but Naruto gets crucified for things that shouldn't even be expected from him? Why do people never consider how Naruto feels? Please answer me this.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#804 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

I'm just taking everything as a grain of salt, I'm not surprised by this chapter, I'm not disappointed, nor angry, I'm just waiting for the conclusion.

If people hate Sakura now or think NS will never happen, well I honestly don't care. This manga has given me nothing for a while now and I'm just reading for a conclusion. People disliking this chapter is understandable, but the only thing that grates on my nerves is the fact that the SS fandom is standing tall, while people here are falling apart.There will most likely be no satisfying conclusion, Kishi's portrayal of bonds is just god awful and does not seem to be changing, but like I said, I don't care.

I hopefully things can cool off n here, however for those who still love Sakura and believe the only logical pairing s NS( and that if it doesn't happen, then no romance will), I just want you to know, I'm with you. I don't need a raw, I don't need a pep talk, I just need to see, if Kishi will finally grow a pair and resolve this horrible excuse for a romance subplot, or if I need to find solace in fanfiction written by teens, with better story telling.

But, like I said, I don't care. Hate it, ship it, kitten off for all I care. Sakura is still my fave character and I truly believe if any romance happens it's gonna be NS. If no romance happens, fine just give me a proper conclusion for Sakura. This manga has really digressed, but I will not waver in my support for Sakura, so if you hate her, we have nothing to discuss from this point forward.

:wave:

You made my day!!! And with this I will say no more

#805 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Beside how will Kishi fix this he can't he butchered Sakura this chapter badly I might add as well. 

If you think Sakura's bad just think about the other female characters in this show. You got one who's completely obsessed and you got another one that's crazy in love with Sasuke. Kishi can't write decent female characters to save his own life. Now while Sakura may be a step up from those two girls, it's definitely ain't saying much. 

And guess what? Mostly all of them are centered around romance. I mean that's what women are all about, right? Well according to the way Kishi depicts females. Disgusting.

Edited by luffyq1, 25 September 2014 - 05:58 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#806 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Listen, just because he does everything for her doesnt mean she needs to pay him back, besides the point Naruto is to blame due to him not saying jack about Sasuke calling Sakura out.

This is not BS this is fact, Naruto is clealy holding his tongue anyway due to Sakura still loving Sauskay

It's not that Naruto was entirely silent, when Sasuke insulted Sakura. He did call out Sasuke when he pretty much called Sakura useless, at the time Madara was about to cast the Infinite Tsukiyomi. He also openly challenged Sasuke about helping Sakura and Kakashi out, even though they weren't in any position to participate in the fight. He did stand up for her, when he could. At this moment, like you said, he clearly kept his peace, so that Sakura would be able to express her feelings. Besides, he made it about her, as be brought up the promise of a lifetime. 

@thequeenb  thanks for the post .  :thumb:

well this is my last post for today . guys trust me tomorrow this light bomb kishi dropped at the fandoms will go away and we will be able to see the whole picture again . . so dont panic . .and ill stay ship NS no matter what . and ill stay in this amazing site till the last moment .  a big hug for all of u guys. 

Thank you! <3

So in the end it still comes down to something I've been saying for a very long time.

Kill Sasuke and everything is solved. Everything.

But then, people will just go on about how Naruto was a silver medal, a consolation prize for Sakura. I think it's better if she becomes empowered and comes to her own resolution about this, without external factors deciding everything for her. She's strong and smart, so it's time that she stands up to Sasuke and has full closure with him, as well as find out how things have changed between her and Naruto.  

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#807 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Here is for you and anyone who is interested: 

Sakura: "I know that the truth is that there is nothing in me that I can do, even though I love you...! Even though I care that much about Sasuke-kun...!!"

"But... But Sauske-kun! Even a little, if there's still even a little of me in your heart, please! Please don't go any further! If we stay together forever*... Some day, we could go back in the past (we could look like we were in the past)"

*"Together forever" is not necessarily refering to her and Sasuke only, I think it's more about Team7

Kakashi: "That girl that could have been killed by you... Even now, she's crying tears thinking about you... That's because she suffers loving you/her love for you makes her suffer"

To me, it doesn't sound bad for NS or good for SS. 

Im done with this...

Sakura really, is a emotional robot programmed only to love Sasuke-boobhead...

Naruto too.. only sees love in Sakura-Diskhead...

Im sorry Naruto for all the time you've spend for her...

Im also sorry for Hinata.. which now i understand what shes going throught (''even though shes finctional'')

Kishi.. expect me using your office as a campfire!!!

Goodbye my friends!!

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#808 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Tbh puting her in a genjutsu will show her true feelings in my opinion.Btw I saw a SS fan and he/she claims"Sasuke didn't kill her,he just used genjutsu on her because he loves Sakura.He has hidden feelings for her."I'm like  :wot:  :jawdrop:  :twitch:  :argh:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#809 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Just a question how long will sakura be in that genjutsu and is she dead in it or can she think or act ?

Ackermann'd

#810 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

Now I notice there are no new sketches... :jawdrop:

#811 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

Just a question how long will sakura be in that genjutsu and is she dead in it or can she think or act ?

Sasuke placed her under a genjutsu, but I guess he did so in a manner that knocked her unconscious at the same time. I suppose Kakashi will be able to break her out of it, or, better yet, since she's a genjutsu type, she might be able to undo it, herself. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#812 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

Im done with this...
Sakura really, is a emotional robot programmed only to love Sasuke-boobhead...
Naruto too.. only sees love in Sakura-Diskhead...

Im sorry Naruto for all the time you've spend for her...
Im also sorry for Hinata.. which now i understand what shes going throught (''even though shes finctional'')

Kishi.. expect me using your office as a campfire!!!
Goodbye my friends!!

Are you seriously jumping ship?

#813 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

I'm still sailing with this ship. Anyone still staying please say Aye.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#814 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

Are you seriously jumping ship?

No... im not... but i wont see Naruto.. as a pairing-story anymore..

I'll see it as a Shonen-Manga and nothing more..

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#815 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

Here is for you and anyone who is interested: 

Sakura: "I know that the truth is that there is nothing in me that I can do, even though I love you...! Even though I care that much about Sasuke-kun...!!"

"But... But Sauske-kun! Even a little, if there's still even a little of me in your heart, please! Please don't go any further! If we stay together forever*... Some day, we could go back in the past (we could look like we were in the past)"

*"Together forever" is not necessarily refering to her and Sasuke only, I think it's more about Team7

Kakashi: "That girl that could have been killed by you... Even now, she's crying tears thinking about you... That's because she suffers loving you/her love for you makes her suffer"

To me, it doesn't sound bad for NS or good for SS. 

Why do you think it doesn't sound bad for NS ? Doesn't this confirm that SS were right about 675 ? or this love that she speaks about can also be taken as platonic ? though I doubt it is . Still why I think is bad is bc she confess in front of Naruto you can see his surprised expression on Page 8  so I don't know how can this be done in believable way for Naruto to confess or to accept Sakura  if he didn't do it in the Kage summit . All in all this is just a giant clusterkitten that Kishi has done .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#816 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

I'm still sailing with this ship. Anyone still staying please say Aye.

140959847423.jpg

#817 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:03 PM

No... im not... but i wont see Naruto.. as a pairing-story anymore..
I'll see it as a Shonen-Manga and nothing more..

Take a break and you'll be fine. :)

#818 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Relax no one is jumping ship without my permission.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#819 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

To me this was Sakura's last attempt at convincing Sasuke to return to team 7 . And him putting her in the genjutsu was the same with Hinata's tripping on the rock some chapters back . That was the end for NH , this is the end for SS (regardless of present or past tense ) . Only pairing left that has yet to confront their feeling for each other is NS and it will be the final pairing . I do agree though that this does hurt NS's path to canon-hood (though some argue that it helps ... eh ) .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#820 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

Relax no one is jumping ship without my permission.

Ok.Captain...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users