• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#7981 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

Well you guys this is where I take my leave from the fan base, don't worry it's not going to be permanent I'm just going on a little trip with my parents to India and there won't be any wi-fi connection where I'll be at which means no Bleach, Boku No Hero, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, or AoT live reaction/ reviews until after I get back. I know for a fact that AoT chapter will be up when I'm back so expect my live reaction for that, the other series I might end up doing catch up reviews or  live reactions since they are weekly. 

Take care of yourselves everyone and remember no matter what any NaruHina or SasuSaku fan says never give up on the NS Belief, we're the reason the fanbase is strong and we'll continue to do so. 

Sakura_Hugging_Naruto_GIF.gif

NS FOREVER  :happy:

See ya later Chi  take care , have a nice trip and good time while there XD . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7982 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

god damn it look at that beautiful sig. snow is so badass!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7983 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

Come back home safe, LuckyChi7 and God bless you.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7984 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:47 PM

Well you guys this is where I take my leave from the fan base, don't worry it's not going to be permanent I'm just going on a little trip with my parents to India and there won't be any wi-fi connection where I'll be at which means no Bleach, Boku No Hero, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, or AoT live reaction/ reviews until after I get back. I know for a fact that AoT chapter will be up when I'm back so expect my live reaction for that, the other series I might end up doing catch up reviews or  live reactions since they are weekly. 

Take care of yourselves everyone and remember no matter what any NaruHina or SasuSaku fan says never give up on the NS Belief, we're the reason the fanbase is strong and we'll continue to do so. 

Where are you going in India man ??

I'm in India too  :party:  :party:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#7985 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

But he still knows nothing  :zaru:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#7986 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:53 PM

Thanks :excited: I know I know this last episode was so so badass !!!  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:

:hm:

Don't remind me of my dead ship  :cry:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7987 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

Also, my Naruto I grew up with would defend Sakura from all the little kitten that is Sasuke has done to her why is he not speaking out over the fact he just said that his wife and daughter aren't a part of his life or (sins). This is kitten, and bet he only got with her to stick it to Naruto because you know he understood his pain. /:
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#7988 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

bye Lucky Chi!

Anyway, 

Is it just me or is Naruto Gaiden Chapter 4 really really sweet? 

Sarada kinda sees Naruto as a father, blushes when Naruto pets his head, and Naruto thinks of Sarada as Sasuke when she gave him a boxed lunch, and thanks her in the same manner he thanked Sasuke. 

It's like......so sweet. 

And it's a little silly how Sarada gets all this attention from Naruto while his own kids don't, but it makes sense since Sarada is Sasuke's kid. 

Edited by Toby, 02 June 2015 - 04:09 PM.

#7989 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

if anyone at nycc has the guts to bash kishi at nycc they would deserve a medal

If I were the yelling type, I'd use the chance to ask him why the hell he prioritized that kitten Sasuke over his own main character! Disgraceful. It's like Naruto's dream took a back to Sasuke's antics.

bye Lucky Chi!

Anyway, 

Sarada kinda sees Naruto as a father, blushes when Naruto pets his head, and Naruto thinks of Sarada as Sasuke when she gave him a boxed lunch, and thanks her in the same manner he thanked Sasuke. 
It's like......so sweet. 

And it's a little silly how Sarada gets all this attention from Naruto while his own kids don't, but it makes sense since Sarada is Sasuke's kid. 

Like I said before. Looks like Salad is going to more of an NS kid than SS. Nice bit of irony.

Edited by EmperorZeo, 02 June 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#7990 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:30 PM

Have a nice trip ^_^

thanks trang ^_^

I'm gonna miss reading re for the next few weeks, but I know something grand will happen when I'm gone and I can't wait to know what that'll be once I get back. Oh well take care of yourself. 

Thanks FireFoxUzumaki, I'll be sure to have a good time.  

Come back home safe, LuckyChi7 and God bless you.

Thanks you NFK, I'll be sure I do.

Where are you going in India man ??

I'm in India too  :party:  :party:

Lol holler if you ever see me while I'm there  :D

bye Lucky Chi!

Anyway, 

It's like......so sweet. 

Thanks Toby 

Well guys I'm about to head off to the airport now. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#7991 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:02 PM

thanks trang ^_^

I'm gonna miss reading re for the next few weeks, but I know something grand will happen when I'm gone and I can't wait to know what that'll be once I get back. Oh well take care of yourself. 

Thanks Toby 

Have fun, bro!

#7992 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:26 PM

why!  :sad:  :sad:

Thanks  :excited: I know I know this last episode was so so badass !!!   :eager:   :eager:   :eager: . 

:hm:

Don't remind me of my dead ship   :cry:

fav episode of the series.

my ship too :(

Edited by luffyq1, 02 June 2015 - 05:27 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7993 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

'Still hungry? Cause I've got something for you. This. The most important leaf in human history. THE most important leaf in human history. It's full of stories, full of history, and full of a future that never got lived. Days that should have been but never were, passed on to me. This is leaf isn't just the past, it's a whole future. There are billion and millions of unlived days for everyday we live, an infinity. All the days that never came. And these are all my mum's'.

- One of Clara Oswald's first humanizing moments, and one of the few in Series 7 of Doctor who

#7994 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

thanks trang ^_^

Thanks Toby 

Bye!! Have a safe trip :D

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#7995 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:16 PM

See ya! Have fun on your trip :wave:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7996 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

bye Lucky Chi!

Anyway, 

It's like......so sweet. 

Honestly the Salad-Naruto interaction and bonding moments are they only good part in this entire gaiden.

What it has to compete with:

The lifeless interaction between Bolt and Naruto? 

Salad's questions about her family that is the drama of this gaiden that could/should have been easily answered by Sakura years ago making it pointless other than for drama?

The boring who ever the hell the Neo-uchiha-akatsuki villains are  and what ever their goals might be? 

Naruto failure as a father and as a hokage? 

Sasuke and Sakura failed marriage and the continuing destruction of their characters for the sake of fans that have never financially support the series?

The overall failure of Naruto's generation at changing anything and just becoming cogs in the machine despite everything they should have learned from the original story is that the current ninja system is deeply flawed and need serious reform at best...well other than hinata who got everything she wanted at the end so she's happy with no reform yeah her clan basically practicing slavery but that doesn't matter she got what she deserved and wanted all along so their continued suffering is worth it?

Some tag along fat girl who only reason to exist in this accursed plot is to be filler to eat up panels by trying to be a comic relief by trying to find her "real parents?"

#7997 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:58 PM

Just laugh and consider it comedy. I do. :lmao:

I can't even find the smallest amount of interest to do that. It's a good thing though, I hardly even think of this series anymore these days. I'm just completely unaffected now by anything that may come. It's really the best place to be, imo.

#7998 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

Honestly the Salad-Naruto interaction and bonding moments are they only good part in this entire gaiden.

What it has to compete with:

The lifeless interaction between Bolt and Naruto? 

Salad's questions about her family that is the drama of this gaiden that could/should have been easily answered by Sakura years ago making it pointless other than for drama?

The boring who ever the hell the Neo-uchiha-akatsuki villains are  and what ever their goals might be? 

Naruto failure as a father and as a hokage? 

Sasuke and Sakura failed marriage and the continuing destruction of their characters for the sake of fans that have never financially support the series?

The overall failure of Naruto's generation at changing anything and just becoming cogs in the machine despite everything they should have learned from the original story is that the current ninja system is deeply flawed and need serious reform at best...well other than hinata who got everything she wanted at the end so she's happy with no reform yeah her clan basically practicing slavery but that doesn't matter she got what she deserved and wanted all along so their continued suffering is worth it?

Some tag along fat girl who only reason to exist in this accursed plot is to be filler to eat up panels by trying to be a comic relief by trying to find her "real parents?"

What everyone expected before it launched: 

10903349_354966788029312_774085540_n.jpg

OK maybe the NAruto+Sarada section of this image is valid 

Edited by Toby, 02 June 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#7999 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

i'd rather dream of my AU

I'm mostly thinking about mortal kombat these days

#8000 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

why!  :sad:  :sad:

fav episode of the series.

my ship too :(

:manhug: The wound is still fresh , the way they parted was just.........ugh !!! my kokoro :cry:.  

Oh most definitely I was screaming like a fangirl when the fight happened and didn't stopped till the end !!! :argh: . Jon Snow was a kittening badass (my sig)  but that ending was the best kitten ever !!!!!!!  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  :eager:  

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow

#BADASS MOFO ALL OVER IT !!!!!!!!! :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  .

Posted Image                                                            

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users