• This topic is locked This topic is locked
917 replies to this topic

#781 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:35 PM

^^
It seems that you were not paying attention to this site all this time.

#782 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:49 PM

^^
It seems that you were not paying attention to this site all this time.

I was replying the the quote right above me, saying something about Sakura being hated by Kishi (which is nonsense)

I was paying attention:|

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#783 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

My bad.
I don't think he hates her he just likes NaruSasu too much.

#784 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

After watching the movie trailer and reading some of the buzz about it, I have a feeling next week's chapter isn't going to end as conclusively in the shipping department as we would like. 

It wouldn't make any sense at all to wrap every detail up in the manga — Naruto is with Sakura and Hinata is out in the cold — only for them to continue with movies going in another direction.

I just don't think we're going to get pictures of Naruto and Sakura with babies, things like that. I think it's going to be more loose and open-ended, so the possibility of Naruto/Hinata is still out there. After all, the Hinata fans make up a huge portion of the fan base. And the shipping suspense is the only tension left. If Kishimoto wraps up the shipping tension decisively in the manga, then it'll be really hard to raise interest for a movie.

Don't get me wrong — I think there will be a big, satisfying NS moment in the last chapter of Shippuden. However, I think with all the hype for the movie and "New Era Project" going on in conjunction with the last chapter, Kishimoto's not going to end things absolutely conclusively pairing-wise. Kishimoto is, above everything else, a master at multiple interpretations.

Rampant speculation: It may be that Naruto and Sakura fianlly make a plan to go on a date, but that it will have to be some time much later, when everyone has returned home and all the detail work is done. And it may be that Hinata comes to some decision about herself and her clan, deciding that she will lead them the way Naruto would, all the while still thinking that some day, when all the work is done, she will walk beside Naruto.

So NS still is the top pairing, but there is still room for the future of NH.... Which is then explored and exploited in movies or whatever the New Era Project turns out to be.

#785 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

And the shounen will turnin into a shoujo. Great.

#786 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:14 PM

hey guys . the last movie thread is still not opened  .can someone please tell me if there is another thread for the movie? 

#787 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

hey guys . the last movie thread is still not opened  .can someone please tell me if there is another thread for the movie? 

http://www.narusaku....=75#entry620862
Here it is:)

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#788 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

thanks a lot  :happy:

#789 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:58 PM

And thus, the two former rivals now friends have set aside they're differences, and will now work for a better tomorrow...together...that my friends is the calm subtle end that Naruto deserves.

Or so you think. If you haven't heard anything about merchandising.

HIT IT

The Last.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#790 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:58 PM

After watching the movie trailer and reading some of the buzz about it, I have a feeling next week's chapter isn't going to end as conclusively in the shipping department as we would like. 

It wouldn't make any sense at all to wrap every detail up in the manga — Naruto is with Sakura and Hinata is out in the cold — only for them to continue with movies going in another direction.

I just don't think we're going to get pictures of Naruto and Sakura with babies, things like that. I think it's going to be more loose and open-ended, so the possibility of Naruto/Hinata is still out there. After all, the Hinata fans make up a huge portion of the fan base. And the shipping suspense is the only tension left. If Kishimoto wraps up the shipping tension decisively in the manga, then it'll be really hard to raise interest for a movie.

Don't get me wrong — I think there will be a big, satisfying NS moment in the last chapter of Shippuden. However, I think with all the hype for the movie and "New Era Project" going on in conjunction with the last chapter, Kishimoto's not going to end things absolutely conclusively pairing-wise. Kishimoto is, above everything else, a master at multiple interpretations.

Rampant speculation: It may be that Naruto and Sakura fianlly make a plan to go on a date, but that it will have to be some time much later, when everyone has returned home and all the detail work is done. And it may be that Hinata comes to some decision about herself and her clan, deciding that she will lead them the way Naruto would, all the while still thinking that some day, when all the work is done, she will walk beside Naruto.

So NS still is the top pairing, but there is still room for the future of NH.... Which is then explored and exploited in movies or whatever the New Era Project turns out to be.

I disagree, actually if anything its more likely that the pairing will be settled in the manga because of the ads.

#791 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

I disagree, actually if anything its more likely that the pairing will be settled in the manga because of the ads.

Ah you think so ? Can you elaborate ? And how is your meth goin' ? lol

Edited by Otaru, 30 October 2014 - 11:17 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#792 Imhd

Imhd

The promise of a life time.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:17 PM

Hi guys I'm kind of new here but I was keeping up with the forum from a far (yes I'm one of the spies 😂) and I finally decided to join u since the manga is ending and everything

So back to the topic,u know When I read this chapter there's something sasuke said we may have overlooked it's the part when he said "you always act like an idiot so the people can pay attention to u" or somethin' like that so does that mean naruto always act stupid and make Sakura get mad at him just because he wants her attention 😏😏

tumblr_mmbtib0rr11r35psxo1_500.png

artist

#793 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

I just realize we won't have manga next week right or am I wrong?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#794 Imhd

Imhd

The promise of a life time.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:33 PM

^ next week we will have nothing to wait for like every week lol

tumblr_mmbtib0rr11r35psxo1_500.png

artist

#795 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

Huh? We're getting two chapters next week. Same time most likely. 699 will come out first (maybe delayed if there's more pages) but 700 might take some time since it's 44 pages..

I think it's been confirmed that the combined length will be 44 pages. :(

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#796 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:49 PM

Really? I thought that was just some news outlet. The 44 pages applied to only the colour chapter (700). I don't know if 699 will be extended but hopefully it is.

Somebody on here- I think it was Rikudou?- confirmed it. 

#797 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

I forgot about my favorite part of the chapter where Naruto completely avoids the problems of Sasuke returning and people not liking it. It's progress, I suppose. It at least got asked even if the author has not answer to a very obvious problem.

I'm sure the force of his personality will carry the day so tough questions get dodged.

Hooray for avoidance.

Overall, pretty okay chapter, but I really didn't like this part.

#798 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

I forgot about my favorite part of the chapter where Naruto completely avoids the problems of Sasuke returning and people not liking it. It's progress, I suppose. It at least got asked even if the author has not answer to a very obvious problem.

I'm sure the force of his personality will carry the day so tough questions get dodged.

Hooray for avoidance.

Overall, pretty okay chapter, but I really didn't like this part.

My thought is that Sasuke is still technically a hero (Even the Kage think this.), based on what he's done during the war, and, with Naruto speaking on his behalf, it would be somewhat easy to assimilate him back into their world. At least, he can be cleared by the law or just receive a lighter sentence, especially if they can bring all the mess about the Uchiha massacre into the open. Now, the social implications have yet to be seen; I don't think he'll get an entirely positive reception, initially, but it could begin the process. 

#799 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:05 AM

My thought is that Sasuke is still technically a hero (Even the Kage think this.), based on what he's done during the war, and, with Naruto speaking on his behalf, it would be somewhat easy to assimilate him back into their world. At least, he can be cleared by the law or just receive a lighter sentence, especially if they can bring all the mess about the Uchiha massacre into the open. Now, the social implications have yet to be seen; I don't think he'll get an entirely positive reception, initially, but it could begin the process.

It's not so much that it couldn't happen. It's that characters in this story alway get to avoid answering tough questions and never have to take responsibility for what they do. It's a chronic problem and, in my mind, the story's central weakness.

#800 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:08 AM

It's not so much that it couldn't happen. It's that characters in this story alway get to avoid answering tough questions and never have to take responsibility for what they do. It's a chronic problem and, in my mind, the stories central weakness.

In this case, though, Sasuke was a product of his environment, which resulted in the crazy slippery slope that we've witnessed. To a certain extent, the Kage have to take responsibility for being a part of the flawed system, I think. It wouldn't be fair for them to entirely penalize him for everything, since they're a part of the problem. It's like blaming a person for being unable to do something, due to a disability. Maybe that's a bad comparison, though. With that having been said, I feel as though Sasuke still has to make amends for the things he's pulled off; I really don't agree with much of them. However, he's not entirely at fault, especially because this was all a part of an ongoing problem that began when he was just an innocent child. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users