#781 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 26 2012, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO. Anyone betting Neji fans will commit suicide next. dry.gif I mean, Will this lead to another incident like that Russian Itachi fan-boy? headscratch.gif

lol ouch.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#782 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

If so, this is only the beginning..^

Don't we get a new chapter today? D: there are several spoilers out though, if they are true, naruto is pretty beast.

ナルサク

#783 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 26 2012, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If so, this is only the beginning..^

Don't we get a new chapter today? D: there are several spoilers out though, if they are true, naruto is pretty beast.

i really hope it comes out today, i can't wait any longer to see what'll happen.

Edited by candycane-chan, 26 December 2012 - 10:40 AM.

#784 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

guys i already told you the manga is gonna be delayed to next week!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#785 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

there's no manga this week, the official release is 4/1 which means the digital version is on 1/1,it may be leaked out before like the other years.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#786 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 26 2012, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there's no manga this week, the official release is 4/1 which means the digital version is on 1/1,it may be leaked out before like the other years.

mangapanda announced on their twitter account that the big 3 will be out tomorrow.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#787 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 26 2012, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mangapanda announced on their twitter account that the big 3 will be out tomorrow.

Big 3? 3 chapters coming out or what?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#788 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 26 2012, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big 3? 3 chapters coming out or what?

Naruto, one piece and bleach.

ナルサク

#789 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 26 2012, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto, one piece and bleach.

Ahh ok damn i already thought there will be 3 tomorrow biggrin.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#790 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

translators are probably taking longer than normal because they were celebrating the holiday yesterday

#791 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 26 2012, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO. Anyone betting Neji fans will commit suicide next. dry.gif I mean, Will this lead to another incident like that Russian Itachi fan-boy? headscratch.gif

I never even knew about that until googling it. Ouch indeed.

But honestly, it seems a lot of fans are already over Neji dying. That's what happens when Kishi barely uses you in Shippuden. Neji lost a lot of his fanbase over the years.

#792 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Dec 26 2012, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
translators are probably taking longer than normal because they were celebrating the holiday yesterday

Or maybe because it's such a long, mind-boggling chapter that they are spending extra time on it wink.gif

#793 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

I'm willing to bet that Kishimoto is taking his break and we have to wait till January for the next one

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Dec 26 2012, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol ouch.

Yeah the irony of it can make one laugh about it. But Yeah I was just wondering if We'll get something crazy like that again

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 December 2012 - 05:31 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#794 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 26 2012, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm willing to bet that Kishimoto is taking his break and we have to wait till January for the next one

Nah, it's tommorow. https://twitter.com/...912770964058113

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#795 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! a_squish.gif Mine could've gone better but it's fine lol

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 26 2012, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, I know you don't mean any harm by this but really this is harsh. I'm a hardcore Neji fan and suicide never crossed my mind.

Just be a bit cautious with what you say, alright?

------

Have spoiler's been released yet?

#796 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 26 2012, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have spoiler's been released yet?

Alright, Madara’s holding back because he needs Obito alive to preform Rinne Tensei and that’s why Obito is now acting so cocky, yes? But Madara himself also possesses the Rinnegan and obviously would be able of preforming said technique upon himself.

Clearly a body isn’t necessary otherwise Obito couldn’t use it either for him, and unless Edo Tensei prevents one’s soul from being affected (which seems unlikely given all that we have seen) then Madara really doesn’t require Obito at all. It’s not like Rinne Tensei has any side effects outside of killing the user, as Nagato’s soul was able to go on to the afterlife without any problem. At worst case, we’ve already seen a released Edo soul still capable of preforming techniques before they completely disappear.

You don’t understand what Obito meant by Madara sacrificing himself to kill them all. He was talking about Madara aiming Bijudama to the alliances forces in that battle field and killing them all including himself. Of course we know he will regenerate as Edo Tensei.

--
Don't know if it's a reliable source. I've also heard rumors that Naruto will awaken some new Namikaze powers, and even communicate with the Bijuu somehow. I also heard that his connection to Rikodu will be brought up. He gets angry when his friends are killed. He's not the type to sit down and cry, and since he freezed in 614, he should get his ass together now. dry.gif Since he's friends with Kurama now, instead of going xxx-tails, he should pull some kickass new jutsu.

Edited by sushi., 26 December 2012 - 09:02 PM.

ナルサク

#797 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 26 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alright, Madara’s holding back because he needs Obito alive to preform Rinne Tensei and that’s why Obito is now acting so cocky, yes? But Madara himself also possesses the Rinnegan and obviously would be able of preforming said technique upon himself.

Clearly a body isn’t necessary otherwise Obito couldn’t use it either for him, and unless Edo Tensei prevents one’s soul from being affected (which seems unlikely given all that we have seen) then Madara really doesn’t require Obito at all. It’s not like Rinne Tensei has any side effects outside of killing the user, as Nagato’s soul was able to go on to the afterlife without any problem. At worst case, we’ve already seen a released Edo soul still capable of preforming techniques before they completely disappear.

You don’t understand what Obito meant by Madara sacrificing himself to kill them all. He was talking about Madara aiming Bijudama to the alliances forces in that battle field and killing them all including himself. Of course we know he will regenerate as Edo Tensei.

--
Don't know if it's a reliable source. I've also heard rumors that Naruto will awaken some new Namikaze powers, and even communicate with the Bijuu somehow. I also heard that his connection to Rikodu will be brought up. He gets angry when his friends are killed. He's not the type to sit down and cry, and since he freezed in 614, he should get his ass together now. dry.gif Since he's friends with Kurama now, instead of going xxx-tails, he should pull some kickass new jutsu.

Hiraishin Naruto, maybe? Oh frick yes.

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#798 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 26 2012, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

--

The problem of naruto raging is because he will act as a kid again like he did with Pain, all the lessons he received, will be too much illogic if he start getting mad and raging everywhere.
He already should had learn to be calm and think on a situation.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 December 2012 - 09:35 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#799 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 26 2012, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem of naruto raging is because he will act as a kid again like he did with Pain, all the lessons he received, will be too much illogic if he start getting mad and raging everywhere.
He already should had learn to be calm and think on a situation.

I wouldn't mind him raging as long as he doesn't lose his senses. If he does, Sakura should snap him back to reality.

I loved when Whitebeard totally f**cked Akainu up when he killed Ace, that kind of raging is fine, as long as Naruto's anger doesn't make him blind, it would be a cool powerup.

ナルサク

#800 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 26 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't mind him raging as long as he doesn't lose his senses. If he does, Sakura should snap him back to reality.

I loved when Whitebeard totally f**cked Akainu up when he killed Ace, that kind of raging is fine, as long as Naruto's anger doesn't make him blind, it would be a cool powerup.

Is this serious since when Sakura become Naruto's babysit?
i just dont want him raging and spreading rage to the 4 corners of the battlefield i want him to keep calm to prove that he's not the kid that obito says.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 December 2012 - 09:51 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users