Naruto 451

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#61 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No offence but what would you know Sakura Blossoms? You don't see what we see, you just see what you want to see. You keep saying you accept everyone's opinions and that everyone is welcome here but they're not really. You're actually oblivious to the lack of acceptance of different points of views in the forum. In the previous posts, someone have second thoughts about NaruSaku and you write him a response. Why don't you just let people have their opinions and let them be? Not write a mini essay to address why his points are invalid and how disappointed you are in them for not feeling to same way about NaruSaku as you do? Why go through so much effort to change someones point of view to match yours? Hence the narrow mindedness, unacceptance, inferiority etc and all your confusion to where my points come from. Build a bridge and get over the fact that some people are allowed their opinion and for once hold your thoughts of combating those who don't have the same NaruSaku ideas as you and let them speak their mind without someone telling them they're wrong. Also you say, H&E boards welcome other shippers, however i don't see why they would want to come here, they'd probably get shutdown straight away for believing in what they think.

We do let people express their opinion. And the person in question hasn't come back to reply and he's once a active member. Our message is to give him the courage to believe that the pairing we support will be canon in the end again, not turn him down. I don't know what made you conclude to the fact that we "ignore" and "tend to be all high and mighty to shutdown any member's opinion" because we are not like that.

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also Derock, why do I sound like i'm a moderator, because i'm speaking my point of view or because i'm speaking in an assertive way? Wow the power of one post can make the moderators get into their role and pose as a threat because I don't conform, you make this so easy. You don't appreciate someone making you feel inferior, different and probably the saddest part is that it's true. Now you're trying to assert your authority, to combat your insecurity of someone actually being right and shutting people like you down sad.gif. Cry some more.

Lastly, I don't care if you delete my posts so do as you please. This shall be my last post because i've stirred enough trouble and love wink.gif

If your message is sent in the type of tone, for being rude to the entire community, especially towards me, you are crossing in dangerous waters. I defend many members' opinions. And I'm not the person of being insecure of someone actually being right (which I totally not in favor of). I express my own opinions, just as you are.

And here's I will stop because this is enough drama as it is.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#62 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, i've been coming onto this forum for few years now as a guest and not till now have I been bothered to register and post a remark. First of all, those who are frightened? Is it wrong for people who aren't like you to have a different opinion of what they wanted in the latest chapter or are all Naruto and Sakura advocates must have that same mentality as you, is that one of your pre-requisites to become a member of this forum or maybe having the so called 'superior' power in the forum makes your judgment more valid . Second of all, believe it or not people generally have different points of views which makes everyone unique, however it seems this forum has turned into some what of a cult, you get talked about or even a short response lecture if you don't have the exact same point of view. Also, don't suggest to those who have different opinions that they are inferior or lack judgment and intelligence, and wave their opinions as just irrelevant and not important. Why don't you conformists just accept people for their different judgment, thoughts and opinions that actually contribute to the forum instead of judging them as frightened or misunderstood. You make the NS community look terrible and narrow minded happy.gif

Also, this probably won't be seen by most people since the moderator will probably find this true. Which actually will be quite ironic rolleyes.gif

OK you made a fair comment, if not completely accurate, it's true there are cartain members who have their own opinion on matters and can be quite condescending if you don't agree with them, I'm still peaved at when I commented on how the Pein and Naruto fight was dragging and was losing interest and got a comment basically telling me to either love every thing that Kishi writes and draws or stfu...only not exactly like that but that's how I translated.

This is this a forum, which basilcally means a place to express yourself, and you are allowed to do that, you make your comment and if you get negative feedback, you argue the point accross, as long as you don't get personal it's fine, also some times the argument they put through if baffling and does make you wonder if they've read the same manga as you.

My main problem with your comment is you sounded no better than the people's who'se comments you don't like, you sounded Condescending, and arrogant, 'how dare anyone be passionate about the pairing they like and argue their point across'? You called us a cult because which is damn right rude, and worse than i've read anyone hear call anyone. This is essentially a Naruto & Sakura fan forum, if you come with the opinion the Naruto and Hinata's pairing is better, then your are at the wrong site, And will be seen as coming to cause trouble. I wouldn't go to the American Embassy wearing a 'Bin Laden for president' T-shirt, that would be liable to get me shot. Heck if I went to a Naruto Hinata site and said my favourite charactor is Sakura i'd probably get my head chopped off, because for some strange reason being Anti-Sakura and pro-NaruHina go hand in hand for allot of fans of the pairing.

If you don't like a person's comment, message a moderator, and they'll look into it. They aren't everywhere, they try to keep things running smoothly, whilst at the same time try to give you freedom of speech. You're comment about having you're message deleted sounded very much like they are trying to dictate what is being said here.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 12 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did I remember when he was younger, Jesus worked as a carpenter when he was 13 before he started his preachings? My memory is vague. But since there isn't any regular educational school, you can go to become whatever you like at a young age in this story.

Did you just compare Inari to Jesus Christ Superstar? The Blasphemy.

iAnby7W.gif

#63 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 12 2009, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hoping for Sai uniting with Team 7 and flipping Danzo off. :teehee:

I feel for Yamato though... he's always worked as a dog whenever we see him. fu.png

That would be freaking awesome to see Sai getting emotions and fipping Danzo off.

#64 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 12 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you just compare Inari to Jesus Christ Superstar? The Blasphemy.

Oh lord! 111189.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#65 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, i've been coming onto this forum for few years now as a guest and not till now have I been bothered to register and post a remark. First of all, those who are frightened? Is it wrong for people who aren't like you to have a different opinion of what they wanted in the latest chapter or are all Naruto and Sakura advocates must have that same mentality as you, is that one of your pre-requisites to become a member of this forum or maybe having the so called 'superior' power in the forum makes your judgment more valid . Second of all, believe it or not people generally have different points of views which makes everyone unique, however it seems this forum has turned into some what of a cult, you get talked about or even a short response lecture if you don't have the exact same point of view. Also, don't suggest to those who have different opinions that they are inferior or lack judgment and intelligence, and wave their opinions as just irrelevant and not important. Why don't you conformists just accept people for their different judgment, thoughts and opinions that actually contribute to the forum instead of judging them as frightened or misunderstood. You make the NS community look terrible and narrow minded happy.gif

Also, this probably won't be seen by most people since the moderator will probably find this true. Which actually will be quite ironic rolleyes.gif

We make the community look narrow minded? We have that much influence? word

But you don't really know anyone here just because you've been stalking a site you hate for two years.

But you don't like it here, you don't like the people or the moderators, well no one makes you stay. But you're posting instead. k
\

#66 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

*sigh*

Enough is enough. Back on topic, please... if Oblivion likes to argue so much, Narutofan is that way ------>....

#67 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:02 PM

Yes. Enough of it.

As much I was working on the post when Shauna and Jenskott beating me to it, I have to say that this is enough. Move on.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#68 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

I've already given Oblivion his options about continuing this 'discussion', so that we can all get back on topic:

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 12 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you would like to continue this 'debate' Oblivion, you are more than welcome to do so in either PM, or you can even post a thread about it in the Council Hall. We here at H&E do not try to stifle other people's opinions, even opinions about ourselves. So, if you truly want to continue this, you can go right ahead by one of those two means.

So, let's please get back to the Chapter 451 discussion ^^

#69 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

When I first read this chapter I think I was a little worried about how Sakura felt - after all its Kishi's story to do with as he likes and you never completely know what twists he's going to pull... but I feel better now after seeing different people's readings of the chapter ^^. Like I said before I think he made it a little ambiguous on purpose, but I really do like that this chapter was s heavy on the NaruSaku interraction, I'm looking forward to plenty more. I'm not certain Sakura knows exactly how she feels, but it feels a bit like Kishi is setting it up for her to get some devlopment when Sasuke arrives. I hope she gets a good fight too! I don't really know though, as I'm not great at analysing these things happy.gif

Sometimes it amazes me how people can read a chapter in so many different ways huh.gif but it's hard to work out exactly how Kishi intended it until you have the whole story - then we'll be able to look back at it and go 'that's what he meant'. I guess that's what makes it so great for talking about ^^

... I should stop wondering through other FCs to read different opinions. They mess with my brain sad.gif

...My post is boring shamefulcry0js.gif

#70 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

Yes back to the topic of Inari really being Jesus Christ, We all know he is a carpenter by trade and he watched Team 7 train to walk up tree's so entirely possibly he learnt that and then the next step of walking on water. We also know he has a mother but we know nothing about his birth father....could it really be Inari is Jesus Christ!!!!! more on this ground breaking revelation at the nine 'o' clock news.

In other discussions, Did anyone find it ironic that the Hokage got called away to a kage summit the same time as Sasuke decided to come kill him? It's bloody hilarious, all the travelling only to be told that he just missed his target by five minutes.

iAnby7W.gif

#71 Hysteria

Hysteria

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Lots of different things

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the... f***?

#72 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Jun 12 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea Kishi is really playing with emotions haha. And he does it so bad it becomes a love/hate thing. You end up loving how he makes it obvious there is going to be pairings gives a bit of romance in between everyone and lets something big happen then acts like it didn't even happen in the next chapter. Someome above said that it's a ninja manga and yea it is but there has been pairing triangles put into the manga on purpose starting at the third chapter so whats the point of talking like that? Yea the whole thank you thing works into both fan clubs... Many people feel as if Naruto has gave up feelings for Sakura as he didn't hug her back (although i find i obvious he was to confused to hug her back) and now he denies a love triangle and she thanks him for not going into details. And the NaruSaku fans will most likely see it like she thanks him and smiles for understanding her giving them more development. I suppose it's really just a tricky chapter =)

Tricky indeed. I feel like Kishi is putting all of his fans on this ginormous pairing rollercoaster, and laughing diabolically all the while.

QUOTE (tosakuai @ Jun 12 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Sasuke has always been a touchy subject between those two. Even if you remove Sakura's crush from the equation, Naruto still wants to find him and save Sasuke from himself. No matter how much closer Naruto and Sakura are, anything regarding team 7 will involve all of them which is why Kakashi is in this scene too. I think she's saying thanks because he just wormed his way out of a very long explanation to two characters that really don't need to know all the details of the past three years.

Thanks you. This is exactly how I interpreted the scene. The guy who abandoned you, essentially said he could care less about you, and could be dead for all you know is not something you're exactly eager to talk about, especially to people who don't really know much about the situation and its details. I can see how it could be interpreted in a way that discredits NaruSaku, but as its not concrete, I'm not going to worry about it for now.

QUOTE (tosakuai @ Jun 12 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the whole Danzo thing just sucks. I just hope that Danzo isn't in the position of Hokage for very long. Besides, I'm starting to think that we may find a Tobi/Danzo connection.

Danzo just plain sucks by himself. I hate that guy. rawr.gif

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 12 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I first read this chapter I think I was a little worried about how Sakura felt - after all its Kishi's story to do with as he likes and you never completely know what twists he's going to pull... but I feel better now after seeing different people's readings of the chapter ^^. Like I said before I think he made it a little ambiguous on purpose, but I really do like that this chapter was s heavy on the NaruSaku interraction, I'm looking forward to plenty more. I'm not certain Sakura knows exactly how she feels, but it feels a bit like Kishi is setting it up for her to get some devlopment when Sasuke arrives. I hope she gets a good fight too! I don't really know though, as I'm not great at analysing these things happy.gif

Sometimes it amazes me how people can read a chapter in so many different ways huh.gif but it's hard to work out exactly how Kishi intended it until you have the whole story - then we'll be able to look back at it and go 'that's what he meant'. I guess that's what makes it so great for talking about ^^

I agree 100%! I normally read the chapter, form a vague opinion, read others opinions (mostly from this forum), have my opinion twisted inside out, and then post. Still, its interesting to see how other people view things. Sometimes they catch things I hadn't (like the post about Naruto taking the blame for Sasuke leaving - I actually HADN'T caught that the first time I read the chapter), and other times people make really good interpretations about ambiguous events (like the NaruSaku interaction in this chapter). Either way, I feel like it only strengthens my understanding and enjoyment of the chapter. happy.gif

I'm also hoping to Sakura get some action in future chapters. How awesome would it be to see Naruto and Sakura take down Sasuke together? Scratch that, how awesome would it be just to see Sakura punch Sasuke? sakura.gif

The whole conversation between Team 7 just warmed me from the inside out, from Naruto lying for Sakura and taking the blame for Sasuke leaving, to his desire to have Team 7 laugh together again. whatthekitten.gif I want a Team 7 reunion SO BAD!!! (After a gratuitous ass kicking of course sleep.gif)

Edited by Paptala, 12 June 2009 - 06:18 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#73 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 12 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm trying understanding why, after reading this chapter, several fans are now frightening and thinking it doesn't bode well for NaruSaku, SPECIALLY after reading the last chapter.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THEIR SKIIIIIIIIIIINS
DEPRESSIONS AAAAAALL THEY WAAAANT TO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.

It's a trend bro. An inverse trend. The closer a pairing comes to canon, the more fans are going to suddenly become negative and pessimistic.

Why, I have no answer for you. Could be a psychological mentality. All I know for sure is that it's intensely annoying.

I'm still peaved at when I commented on how the Pein and Naruto fight was dragging and was losing interest and got a comment basically telling me to either love every thing that Kishi writes and draws or stfu...

I sympathize. I've held the opinion that the manga's quality was in the toilet for quite a while. Cue mocking, claims I'm not a real fan and/or attempts to claim my thoughts as falsehoods; not here of course.

Except that never works with me.

Edited by dl316bh, 12 June 2009 - 06:25 PM.

bd5.jpg

#74 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

^Yes, this. The reunion is coming soon, I can smell it. rawr.gif and it smells like miso pork ramen.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#75 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

I'm all for a nice Team 7 reunion, kinda like how people were comparing Sasuke to a Harry Osborne type redemption. It'd be kickass (the complete Team 7 taking down Uchiha Madara? Epic.) but so far, besides Sasuke's little tinge of...something in regards to the Hachibi fight, he shows no sign of being remorseful. He may not Be the Night, nor Batman, but he's become Vengeance....somewhat. sweatdrop.gif

#76 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

I think Sakura will have a big part in Sasuke's demise. The whole reason she first became Tsunade's apprentice was so she could get stronger and help Naruto get Sasuke back. Maybe she'll be fighting Suigetsu, Jugo, or Karin..?

I agree, a punch in the face would be awesome happy.gif

#77 liquidfire58

liquidfire58

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 12 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm trying understanding why, after reading this chapter, several fans are now frightening and thinking it doesn't bode well for NaruSaku, SPECIALLY after reading the last chapter.

Sakura has just hugged Naruto, PUBLICLY, in a very intimate fashion. And now you're worried because in the current chapter we aren't seeing another unmistakably romantic moment? Despite Kishimoto has been developing NaruSaku slowly since the third chapter?

If he wants getting two characters together, he isn't going to hook them up before the end of the series. So he'll be developing it slowly, introducing hints once in a while, and maybe introducing other pairings' hints so the fans aren't absolutely sure of the outcome and keep reading.

Does my theory make sense? Well, now tell me what pairing has got the bigger and most numerous hints of two-sided feelings since the manga began? What pairing has got the bigger and steadier development?

OF COURSE, it's possible I'm mistaken, and we we don't see NaruSaku (neither other pairing). Anyway I'll NOT get obsessed about it and I'll keep trying enjoying the manga for what it is.

Personally I will never cease to be amazed at how fickle some peoples opions tend to be. I dont know whether it the whole, "I want it now" mentality. Or some deep seeded neurosis they have that they need even more blatant signs of affection in the very next chaper. Its the buildup that makes the moments that much more enjoyable. Its like when you go out and get ice cream with someone. If you only do it maybe three times year, that little trip becomes a big deal, something you really enjoy. If you do it every week however, you quickly tire of it. That little trip doesnt mean as much.

On a personal level, I think that this chapter complements last chapters NaruSaku moment rather nicely. The cherry on top for me, was Sakura cheering up Naruto, while she herself was down. That speaks volumes on the way that she now views Naruto. The same Naruto that she said that she said she hated at the beginning of the manga. Naruto has always acknowledged her, and tried to make her feel better, even when he was feeling bad himself, his promise of a lifetime is a prime example of that. So to now have Sakura doing the exact same thing speaks volumes to the growth and development of their relationship.

I'm kind of hungry for ice cream now.

#78 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 12 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In other discussions, Did anyone find it ironic that the Hokage got called away to a kage summit the same time as Sasuke decided to come kill him? It's bloody hilarious, all the travelling only to be told that he just missed his target by five minutes.

111189.gif Sasuke's face would be priceless!

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 12 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Yes, this. The reunion is coming soon, I can smell it. rawr.gif and it smells like miso pork ramen.

:rofl:

QUOTE (liquidfire58 @ Jun 12 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its the buildup that makes the moments that much more enjoyable. Its like when you go out and get ice cream with someone. If you only do it maybe three times year, that little trip becomes a big deal, something you really enjoy. If you do it every week however, you quickly tire of it. That little trip doesnt mean as much.

On a personal level, I think that this chapter complements last chapters NaruSaku moment rather nicely. The cherry on top for me, was Sakura cheering up Naruto, while she herself was down. That speaks volumes on the way that she now views Naruto. The same Naruto that she said that she said she hated at the beginning of the manga. Naruto has always acknowledged her, and tried to make her feel better, even when he was feeling bad himself, his promise of a lifetime is a prime example of that. So to now have Sakura doing the exact same thing speaks volumes to the growth and development of their relationship.

I agree completely about the buildup, though I can see how some people may be getting antsy after 450 chapters of hints. This is exactly why I'm so heavily invested in this pairing, because it has SO much development over any other pairing in the series. I don't think I would mind NaruHina or SasuSaku nearly so much if they only had the same development that NaruSaku did. I especially love the fact that Sakura went from (superficially) hating Naruto to loving him enough that she would put his needs in front of her own. However their relationship plays out, it will still be one of the best written and developed relationships I have ever read about.

Edited by Paptala, 12 June 2009 - 06:41 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#79 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not an avid fan of continuously posting sadly tongue.gif but thanks for asking. I agree with your point by the way.

Also Derock, why do I sound like i'm a moderator, because i'm speaking my point of view or because i'm speaking in an assertive way? Wow the power of one post can make the moderators get into their role and pose as a threat because I don't conform, you make this so easy. You don't appreciate someone making you feel inferior, different and probably the saddest part is that it's true. Now you're trying to assert your authority, to combat your insecurity of someone actually being right and shutting people like you down sad.gif. Cry some more.

Lastly, I don't care if you delete my posts so do as you please. This shall be my last post because i've stirred enough trouble and love wink.gif

Cmon guys, the instant this guy posted I smelled troll. So bring out the goats so we can cross the bridge.

Back on subject though, excellent chapter, and I am very curious to see what kind of confrontation will occur between Naruto and Danzou. An honestly, I don't think Danzou will like to be in front of an angry Naruto.

Poor Tenzou, running like a bat out of hell to help Naruto and now forced into manual labor.

Edited by Sir Whirly, 12 June 2009 - 09:02 PM.

#80 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 12 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cmon guys, the instant this guy posted I smelled troll. So bring out the goats so we can cross the bridge.

Back on subject though, excellent chapter, and I am very curious to see what kind of confrontation will occur between Naruto and Danzou. An honestly, I don't think Danzou will like to be in front of an angry Naruto.

Poor Tenzou, running like a bat out of hell to help Naruto and now forced into manual labor.

laugh.gif

Its going to be interesting to see how Naruto reacts. Ive already seen some dumb ideas about him going missing nin though.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 12 2009, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I loled so hard at that page. LOVE TRIANGLE 111189.gif
Just goes to show that 'ol Kishi is more than aware of all the different 'love' issues there are surrounding his characters wink.gif

And as much as I honestly don't want Sasuke to be 'all forgiven' by everyone without some form of major repercussions, I still highly enjoyed this page happy.gif

That was funny and its true, while Naruto likes Sakura and initially disliked Sasuke, the squabbling was never over Sakura, just natural male competitiveness. Some fans might try to use this in regards to shipping but I think Kishimoto made it pretty simple to understand.
\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users