Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

Naruto 450 ナルト Raw Spoiler Pics and summary- Visit My Website cool.gif

Bleach 360 ブリーチ Raw Spoiler Pic and summary- Visit My Website cool.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 04 June 2009 - 12:37 PM.

#62 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 3 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for the hug wub.gif but I'm still remaining wary. I don't want to get my hopes up, because whether I like it or not, NaruHina is still (unfortunately) a possibility. ;_;
Still, an uber cute moment for the two! ^__^

I am not I REALLY DON'T CARE THAT HINATA CONFESSED look at what his formula is

I call this the death of a character during or after the confession plot device.

Asuma + Kurenai=Asuma DEATH

Jiraiya + Tsunade= Jiraiya Death ( plus Naruto WILL SUCCEED were Jiraiya failed. He listed not getting Tsunade as one of fallers)

Rin + confession = Death to Rin

Obtio + Rin = death to both character's shamefulcry0js.gif I miss Obtio.

I call this THE BAD ASS protection confession of love during battle plot device.

Lee+confession= nothing changed

Hinata + confession= A stab to the heart even thought she survived rolleyes.gif. Nothing changed Naruto didn't even remember the confession.

I call this the confession of shallowness crushes plot device.

Ino + Sasuke = Nothing changed

Sakura + Sasuke= nothing changed

See his formula now ^^. Yeah I know I am a geek.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 03 June 2009 - 08:41 PM.

#63 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Dr. Crow @ Jun 3 2009, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are sage's considered a rank in the village? If they are I didn't know that I mean wouldn't that be like an honaorary title but his offical title be a genin? As for Naruto being nominated for Hokage I think he might be a little young and, um shall I put this, not as wise as past Hokage's and not having enough life experiences. Also I can't remember but did he finish his training? It's been a while since I read that chapter but I thought it was interrupted before he was finish. Just because he mastered the sage mode doesn't mean he's finish his sage training does it?

I want him to be officially a genin when he becomes Hokage - just like he said he would at the chuunin exams! hehe. As for his sage training - from what I can remember it looked like he made a small amount of progress with the trying to gather natural energy whilst moving business, even though it was incredibly difficult. The shadow clones were a short cut - I could be wrong, but it would be seriously cool if he COULD learn to do it while moving, and without the clones.

QUOTE (Cedrk @ Jun 3 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We know Danzou wont be moved by Naruto's words of peace and forgiveness and Naruto isn't the type of person to stand around throwing flowers into the air spreading the words of peace lol

:teehee: that image...

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 3 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah your right about Naruto not completely finishing his sage training and he still has to figure what his bloodline limit Jutsu. The other Kyuubi also being sealed away in a scroll will also play a big part eventually. Gaara is Kazekage of the sand and I'm sure he doesn't have near the experience that Naruto currently has. I'm still hoping for a Part 3 time skip. cool.gif

Since when does Naruto have a bloodline limit?! arg.gif did I miss something? I thought the scroll was a key to Naruto's seal, and the rest of the kyuubi chakra was inside the shinigami... but I've always been a bit confused about that whole thing. How can you split the fox, anyway? Does that mean what's in Naruto is more like the 4 1/2 tailed fox? But it still acts the same... and is that half all the akatsuki want?! sad.gif Don't get it... but either way that scroll has to turn up soon. One thing Naruto doesn't have that he needs is leadership experience, I think - and if there's some kind of rebellion or something, that would be a great way for him to get it!

About those spoiler pics - I spy buildings. Did they grow back already? That was some super fast rebuilding...

#64 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 3 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jiraiya + Tsunade= Jiraiya Death ( plus Naruto WILL SUCCEED were Jiraiya filled. He listed not getting Tsunade as on of filers)

Hinata + confession= a stab to the heart even thought she survive rolleyes.gif

See his formula now ^^.

Yeah it seems there is a pattern. but you can see there that Hinata broke that pattern, meaning it won't turn out like the rest. Who knows whats going to happen next for her, i'm in that kind of nervous excitement to see.

#65 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (jworks @ Jun 3 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it seems there is a pattern. but you can see there that Hinata broke that pattern, meaning it won't turn out like the rest. Who knows whats going to happen next for her, i'm in that kind of nervous excitement to see.

Hinata didn't break the pattern see Lee had the same kind of confession but nothing happened.

#66 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 3 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata didn't break the pattern see Lee had the same kind of confession but nothing happened.

okay your saying nothing is going to happen with hinata? get it, it was just you cited all those others so i guess both lee and hinata broke the pattern. now they have their own category. got it. Im still hoping that hinata and naruto will have some kind of talk about it though.

#67 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (jworks @ Jun 3 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay your saying nothing is going to happen with hinata? get it, it was just you cited all those others so i guess both lee and hinata broke the pattern. now they have their own category. got it. Im still hoping that hinata and naruto will have some kind of talk about it though.

that is what I am saying with Hinata and lee. I too wont to some kinda of talk but I doubt it will happen.

#68 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 3 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:teehee: that image...

Since when does Naruto have a bloodline limit?! arg.gif did I miss something? I thought the scroll was a key to Naruto's seal, and the rest of the kyuubi chakra was inside the shinigami... but I've always been a bit confused about that whole thing. How can you split the fox, anyway? Does that mean what's in Naruto is more like the 4 1/2 tailed fox? But it still acts the same... and is that half all the akatsuki want?! sad.gif Don't get it... but either way that scroll has to turn up soon. One thing Naruto doesn't have that he needs is leadership experience, I think - and if there's some kind of rebellion or something, that would be a great way for him to get it!

About those spoiler pics - I spy buildings. Did they grow back already? That was some super fast rebuilding...

:teehee: I LoL'd.
About the bloodline limit.. that's some rumor kids people have been making up on forums. So far, only people that are born into clans have been shown to possess an affinity for a bloodline. Since Naruto was born to parents from different villages he is not part of a clan therefore his chances of even being capable of having a bloodline are about 1 in 4.
I see you're right about there being a couple buildings in one of those pics. I've been expecting to see Yamato turn up, if he is back I'm sure he would make a temporary hospital and HQ type of place for the Hokage/elders.

chapter 17 describes the two halves of chakra. Only the yang chakra was sealed inside Naruto, and that's how it was split in half. There's a lame thread started by me on this subject here. tongue.gif

So does anyone have a spoiler pic of the hug yet? whatthekitten.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 03 June 2009 - 08:02 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#69 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

I just had to find out what would happen next!

It's awesome to hear that Sakura hugs Naruto! Of course, I'm trying to calm myself down a bit first - for example, Naruto could be knocked out when she hugs him, or he could look all awkward when she hugs him. But if it is a proper hug (and Sakura snuggles her face into his shoulder a little bit for bonus points) then I'll explode with joy. XD

In fact, I just had a wicked idea for a doujinshi. XD Wonder if I'll have enough time to draw 2/3 pages before the deadline..?

So Danzou becomes the Rokudaime? I think (hope) his regime will be short-lived. As others have said before, Naruto knows the truth about Danzou, Sakura knows he's not to be trusted, and it's inevitable that Tsunade will come out of her coma at some point.

Argh, I want to talk more about this - especially Naruto's growth - but I have to go to work now. Oh well.

#70 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:35 PM

If there really was a good chance of Tsunade recovering, I'm sure Danzou would come of with some kind of scheme to get her completely out of the picture to secure his new title. So it might be up to Kakashi and the rookie 9, to keep her protected while she recovers. Sakura still has a lot to learn from her.

And the bloodline limit is a genetic attribute, so I'd imagine if there was one...both parents don't have to have the same one. It would bring into question what would happen if they were each from a different clan. Is it possible for him to have to bloodline limits? Or would they kind of merge together a form a brand new bloodline limit. Then Naruto and Sakura could start their own clan. haha. In all truth, I don't think Naruto requires a bloodline limit. I think that's one of the things that has endeared him to all his fans. It's made him an underdog that has overcome all odds.

#71 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 3 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chapter 17 describes the two halves of chakra. Only the yang chakra was sealed inside Naruto, and that's how it was split in half. There's a lame thread started by me on this subject here. tongue.gif

I get the whole yin and yang thing, I just don't understand how he can have half and it still be the nine-tailed fox sad.gif Have a weird vision of Madara extracting it... when suddenly the chakra stops. *Taps Naruto like empty ketchup bottle 'What the -! Come on, where's the rest of it??'*

Though Actually... looking at that page, if the yin and yang are the mind and body (in basic talk) that make up chakra, then would that mean it's kind of like the body of the 9 tails was sealed in Naruto, while its mind/spirit was taken my the shinigami? That would suddenly make a whole lot of sense... I'd never thought of that *facepalms*

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 3 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there really was a good chance of Tsunade recovering, I'm sure Danzou would come of with some kind of scheme to get her completely out of the picture to secure his new title. So it might be up to Kakashi and the rookie 9, to keep her protected while she recovers. Sakura still has a lot to learn from her.

And the bloodline limit is a genetic attribute, so I'd imagine if there was one...both parents don't have to have the same one. It would bring into question what would happen if they were each from a different clan. Is it possible for him to have to bloodline limits? Or would they kind of merge together a form a brand new bloodline limit. Then Naruto and Sakura could start their own clan. haha. In all truth, I don't think Naruto requires a bloodline limit. I think that's one of the things that has endeared him to all his fans. It's made him an underdog that has overcome all odds.

I agree. I never thought he had one, thought that was part of the point of Naruto, which is why I was a little confused by people talking about it like it was close to fact. Besides, the rare kids that do have a bloodline manifested way before his age.

I really hope Tsunade recovers sad.gif at least wakes up... otherwise she is the major tragedy of this arc - so there to all the people that complained about the mass resurrection thing: bonus character death. BUT putting her in a coma is a good way of moving the hokage title without having to kill her off, and whenever Kishi has left it ambiguous people Have recovered, so there's definitely hope.

#72 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

A hug? Excuse me while I go fangirl in a corner.

I can't wait for this chapter to come out! @_@ Good God.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#73 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Jun 3 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A hug? Excuse me while I go fangirl in a corner.

I can't wait for this chapter to come out! @_@ Good God.

I know I did a fan girl squeal just now.

#74 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 3 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I call this the death of a character during or after the confession plot device.

Jiraiya + Tsunade= Jiraiya Death ( plus Naruto WILL SUCCEED were Jiraiya failed. He listed not getting Tsunade as one of fallers)

I call this THE BAD ASS protection confession of love during battle plot device.

Hinata + confession= A stab to the heart even thought she survived rolleyes.gif. Nothing changed Naruto didn't even remember the confession.

I call this the confession of shallowness crushes plot device.

Ino + Sasuke = Nothing changed

Sakura + Sasuke= nothing changed

See his formula now ^^. Yeah I know I am a geek.

I'm not saying that NaruHina is probable (likely), I'm just saying it's a possibility. Shouting at me isn't going to change my opinion. I'm simply being realistic. I happen to agree with the formula that you gave (as I've seen something similar to it before and it does make a good deal of sense), but I would have appreciated it more if you didn't yell at me like I'm some sort of NaruHina shipper (which I most definitely am not).

You don't care that Hinata confessed? That's fine and your entitled to your own opinion. But like it or not, it happened. So we as NaruSaku shippers should look at the big picture and all of the likely possibilities. NaruHina, NaruSaku, and SasuSaku are the most likely pairings at this point, even if NaruHina and SasuSaku have almost zero development in comparison to NaruSaku. I am crossing my fingers for NaruSaku, but I am open enough to realize that things may not go the way that I want.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#75 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Well i'm not getting over-excited about the hug. Naruto being Naruto, he might pass out or do something stupid to ruin it, and if not, he may be to tired to hug back OR Sakura will pull away before he can understand what had happened. However, there's always the chance of Sakura snuggling and crying into Naruto's shoulder which would be epic bonus points to NaruSaku. a_thumbs.gif However, im not gonna let the ideas go to my head like Hinata's confession did to NaruHina fans. We should be the better fan group and not overreact (on the outside atleast) over the hug like they had.

About Danzou becomeing Hokage, I have a feeling it's gonna be short lived. I would love to see Sasuke barge in right after the ceremony, standing behind the now dead Danzou, proclaming that his second revenge is done. However, this is unlikly and i would be just as happy to see any other possible way of Danzou being over thrown and/or killed.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 3 2009, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not saying that NaruHina is probable (likely), I'm just saying it's a possibility. Shouting at me isn't going to change my opinion. I'm simply being realistic. I happen to agree with the formula that you gave (as I've seen something similar to it before and it does make a good deal of sense), but I would have appreciated it more if you didn't yell at me like I'm some sort of NaruHina shipper (which I most definitely am not).

You don't care that Hinata confessed? That's fine and your entitled to your own opinion. But like it or not, it happened. So we as NaruSaku shippers should look at the big picture and all of the likely possibilities. NaruHina, NaruSaku, and SasuSaku are the most likely pairings at this point, even if NaruHina and SasuSaku have almost zero development in comparison to NaruSaku. I am crossing my fingers for NaruSaku, but I am open enough to realize that things may not go the way that I want.

Epicly said Paptala. Agree 100% We may not like it, but its Kishi's world not ours, and we have to either accept his decisions or go in the corner and cry about it like 3-year-olds. sleep.gif

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 03 June 2009 - 11:08 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#76 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

Danzo as Rokudaime? Somehow I doubt announcement of his title will be well received by everyone in Konoha. Especially considering that last chapter most of the Konoha shinobi were given a second chance (literally) at life because of Naruto. I'm sure everyone remembers seeing Naruto fight Pein, and sure he did turn Kyuubi, but I think bringing back most of the dead would outrank turning Kyuubi (without any deaths btw) any day of the week.

And of course the million dollar questions, where was Danzo while Pein was wreaking havoc on Konoha? Underground jerking off to the thought of becoming Hokage since Konoha will be in too much ruin to care. Wow, real great leader right there dry.gif

But seriously, what is a leader without followers and Naruto has proven himself to Konoha, Danzo has not. I think a large majority of the shinobi and civilian population will object to Danzo as Hokage. Who knows, maybe there will be a secession of a large part of Konoha and another hidden village will be built?

I guess another thing is will the other hidden villages even recognize Danzo as Hokage? We know for a fact Gaara won't, but would the Raikage, Mizukage, etc.? If Madara is the Mizukage, then he might, but after Konan's comment's last chapter, the Amekage probably won't.

I would love to see Danzo be told by the other kages that they don't recognize him as Hokage as well as for the entirety of Konoha to proclaim Kakashi or Naruto as the true Rokudaime.
End of line.

#77 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 3 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't mean to yell I am sorry if you felt like I was yelling at you. I had not taken my medicine to clam me down please for give me.

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Jun 3 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Danzo as Rokudaime? Somehow I doubt announcement of his title will be well received by everyone in Konoha. Especially considering that last chapter most of the Konoha shinobi were given a second chance (literally) at life because of Naruto. I'm sure everyone remembers seeing Naruto fight Pein, and sure he did turn Kyuubi, but I think bringing back most of the dead would outrank turning Kyuubi (without any deaths btw) any day of the week.

He wont have a huge following. I agree after Naruto tells the council what he did! He was one of the people that brought destruction on Konaha. I doubt they'd elect him as Hokage.

And of course the million dollar questions, where was Danzo while Pein was wreaking havoc on Konoha? Underground jerking off to the thought of becoming Hokage since Konoha will be in too much ruin to care. Wow, real great leader right there dry.gif

I don't know how he going to explain this. heee that picture lol.

But seriously, what is a leader without followers and Naruto has proven himself to Konoha, Danzo has not. I think a large majority of the shinobi and civilian population will object to Danzo as Hokage. Who knows, maybe there will be a secession of a large part of Konoha and another hidden village will be built?

Their can be only one ninja village in a each country.

I guess another thing is will the other hidden villages even recognize Danzo as Hokage? We know for a fact Gaara won't, but would the Raikage, Mizukage, etc.? If Madara is the Mizukage, then he might, but after Konan's comment's last chapter, the Amekage probably won't.

I doubt they would. Madara is not the Mizukage he disgusted himself as the kage for a time and then was found out.

I would love to see Danzo be told by the other kages that they don't recognize him as Hokage as well as for the entirety of Konoha to proclaim Kakashi or Naruto as the true Rokudaime.

I would love that too it would be so freaking cool to see Danzo piss off all the Kage's.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 June 2009 - 12:40 AM.

#78 liquidfire58

liquidfire58

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:37 AM

Danzo being hokage is going to definately fuel the Sasuke fire. I wouldnt be surprised if Danzo's rein came to an abrupt halt at the end of a Sasuke Chidori.

#79 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (liquidfire58 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Danzo being hokage is going to definately fuel the Sasuke fire. I wouldnt be surprised if Danzo's rein came to an abrupt halt at the end of a Sasuke Chidori.

Me too I think Sasuke going kill Danzo so fast that all the elders are going to feel the wrath of the Uchiha. I know lame joke.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 June 2009 - 01:45 AM.

#80 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 3 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if It would stick to actual genetics, its possible that neither Minato nor Kushina had a bloodline thing active, but they would have to still have a gene, it would just kind of be turned off. plus he couldn't have two, though this is an awesome fantasy world!

SCIENCE emoticon_monocle.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users