Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#63 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jun 17 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL. Hi gor~ happy.gif

Gor? XD

#64 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 17 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gor? XD

It means brother in Cantonese. XD

#65 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 17 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It means brother in Cantonese. XD

Cool :3

#66 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:10 AM

Mui-mui!

Where are you on msn?!?!

#67 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:29 AM

LOL. too lazy to sign on since most of my friends are on fb~

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#68 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:30 AM

sad.gif

#69 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

LEECHWAN! arg.gif

ARE YOU GONNA GO SEE IT?

[ ] YES OR [ ] NO

I think might. But that's after seeing more trailers... fu.png

#70 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 25 2009, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LEECHWAN! arg.gif

ARE YOU GONNA GO SEE IT?

[ ] YES OR [ ] NO

I think might. But that's after seeing more trailers... fu.png

Eh... I assume by it you mean the Avatar movie. I have no idea if I will go or not. I'll see depending on people's reviews. I mean after all, Dragonball Evolution was a flop tongue.gif

Bah. School started again and I'm always so tired. I have morning classes from Monday to Thursday and then I have night classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday as well. So I'm in zombie mode most of the time until the weekend hits. And even then I wanna just be a lazy bum, but I must not become lazy bum because it will kick me in the butt later. Like now. =.= Midterm on monday and I am soooooo not ready. On top of that I have a bazillion other things to do for my classes. I'm taking two computer classes, one is website design and the other is database management. I have noooo idea how to design a website and I even less of a clue for using databases such as mysql. @_@ <-- me in class most of the time. Bah. I want summer vacation, rawr!

*looks around H&E* Everyone's on vacation aren't they?!! That would explain why it's not that active whenever I sign on arg.gif Either that or it's because I'm on in the middle of the night where most people would be knocked out for hours laugh.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#71 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:34 AM

ARE YOU GONNA GO SEE IT?

[ ] YES OR [X] NO

#72 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ARE YOU GONNA GO SEE IT?

[ ] YES OR [X] NO

Quoted for Truth. I am much to broke to watch something that could be a potential flop.

And OMG! This is my first time writing an entry in my blog in half a year! I totally knew this was going to happen if I started a blog again. It's been ignored and neglected. Poor blog *pat pat*

Update on my life since I last posted. My fridge died. Darn you Kenmore! It's not even been 2 years! After much complaining for weeks on end, they finally agreed to replace our fridge since it was deemed "unrepairable" by the last guy who was smart enough to spot that out while the other 3 were idiots. So now... I wait for its delivery, while Sears decides to delay its delivery for the 3rd time. Rawr. On top of that, my internet DSL modem decided it was a fine time to die on us, also after 2 years =.= So now I'm wondering what to use as a replacement since my old modem is waaaaay outdated, slow, and I have no idea how long that will last either.

On the otherhand, I finally finished my classes this quarter and I am free! (after big headaches) So I am here to lurk visit around the site.

So far I'm enjoying my break. I've watched Disney's "The Princess and the Frog", the first Disney handdrawn movie in 5+ years. It was entertaining, though the movie was way too short and the romance between the two leads unrealistic. Then again it's Disney and little kids don't care about realism xD And then I recently watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for the first time. For something that's been very hyped up about, I don't see what's so good about it. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either... more neutral about it. I don't know why, it could be that it doesn't appeal to me now (watching for the first time) as I'm older, but it might've when I was younger... *shrug* I've been dissed about that from one of my friends, but I'm ignoring him on that because he's very opinionated so there's nothing I can do about that. I've also caught up on the episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" that I've missed. It's a hilarious show, so you guys should check it out if you have the time.

Other than that... I've been addicted to this korean drama called "Smile, You." It's the first long korean drama I've ever seen so that pace is something new for me, but I also find it much more enjoyable. The leads have so much chemistry that I just can't wait to watch the next episode. Luckily two episodes are aired a week happy.gif And it's the people in my sig if anyone's wondering...

Right now I'm just enjoying my winter break, the longest break I've had since last winter break... x.x and I'm gonna go ice skating (and fall on my butt) this week too tongue.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#73 Xar

Xar

Cultured Shinobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:56 AM

OH NO U DI'IN. I'm going to see Avatar in the IMAX Metreon in San Fran in 3D. How dare you say that its not smexy enough for you!? Thats not cool! No! NOT COOL!

Glad to hear you're having a great time, btw! wink.gif

--[krisk] ...hehe, i know it's a cute weiner isn't it--
--[krisk] you're so pretty.--

#74 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:48 PM

Oh, the onion is back now. Seem like you're having a blast there, huh?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#75 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:58 AM

*PANTSU FOR GR8 JUSTICE*

FUWAH WAHHHH. pictureem0.gif

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Dec 16 2009, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quoted for Truth. I am much to broke to watch something that could be a potential flop.

And OMG! This is my first time writing an entry in my blog in half a year! I totally knew this was going to happen if I started a blog again. It's been ignored and neglected. Poor blog *pat pat*

Update on my life since I last posted. My fridge died. Darn you Kenmore! It's not even been 2 years! After much complaining for weeks on end, they finally agreed to replace our fridge since it was deemed "unrepairable" by the last guy who was smart enough to spot that out while the other 3 were idiots. So now... I wait for its delivery, while Sears decides to delay its delivery for the 3rd time. Rawr. On top of that, my internet DSL modem decided it was a fine time to die on us, also after 2 years =.= So now I'm wondering what to use as a replacement since my old modem is waaaaay outdated, slow, and I have no idea how long that will last either.

On the otherhand, I finally finished my classes this quarter and I am free! (after big headaches) So I am here to lurk visit around the site.

HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT. NOT JUST ME, LEECHWAN. LOOKIT HERE, HALF A YEAR TSK TSK TSK. pictureem0.gif

now to the sad part, dood.. your fridge... arg.gif At least it's been half a month + a week so i'm pretty sure you've got your fridge? Yes? Please? Dood don't make me send jerky, you know I will. BTW leechwan! You guys gotta Angie's List over there? It's a site where you do background checks on the fellows who tinker in your household with that buttcrack that always seems to make an appearance. D: Maybe you should use that next time. Idk if it works man, but it's worth a shot XD

also FIX YOUR INTERNET KTHX. >:U

So far I'm enjoying my break. I've watched Disney's "The Princess and the Frog", the first Disney handdrawn movie in 5+ years. It was entertaining, though the movie was way too short and the romance between the two leads unrealistic. Then again it's Disney and little kids don't care about realism xD And then I recently watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for the first time. For something that's been very hyped up about, I don't see what's so good about it. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either... more neutral about it. I don't know why, it could be that it doesn't appeal to me now (watching for the first time) as I'm older, but it might've when I was younger... *shrug* I've been dissed about that from one of my friends, but I'm ignoring him on that because he's very opinionated so there's nothing I can do about that. I've also caught up on the episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" that I've missed. It's a hilarious show, so you guys should check it out if you have the time.

Other than that... I've been addicted to this korean drama called "Smile, You." It's the first long korean drama I've ever seen so that pace is something new for me, but I also find it much more enjoyable. The leads have so much chemistry that I just can't wait to watch the next episode. Luckily two episodes are aired a week happy.gif And it's the people in my sig if anyone's wondering...

Right now I'm just enjoying my winter break, the longest break I've had since last winter break... x.x and I'm gonna go ice skating (and fall on my butt) this week too tongue.gif

XD yeah the frog thing creeped me out alittle. But fff leechwan i loved it. It surpassed most of my expectations ogod. I have the OST here if ya want it! ASK FOR IT Y'KNOW YOU WANNIT pictureem0.gif Also y'know Repunzel's out next!? I haven't done any research on it but from what I've heard it's in 2-d glory and that's srsly all I care about at this point..

lol smile,you D'AW sounds just keen. wow.png

funny you should mention that, I just finished watching this parody of asn dramas in general XDDDD
olawd BUT YOU'VE GOT BOOBS --Click here to view--

spot on doncha think? heheelq7.png

*BUMP*

love,
krisk

#76 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:18 PM

Finals are coming up and all I have nothing done. Yet I am on fb and H&E.

LOL great time management skills wouldn't you say?

( end sarcasm)

P.S. HI GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL :3

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#77 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

Hiya stranger~! Love ya too th_glomp.gif

#78 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 13 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hiya stranger~! Love ya too th_glomp.gif

My mommy told me to never talk to strangers. mellow.gif

tongue.gif J/K ~~~ How are you????

Also...

Finals are over! I'm freeeee! (to burn in the suddenly smothering heat D;)

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#79 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:34 AM

First Krisk and Dark, followed by Compy and the jeans, now even Lee is back. Wonder who's next...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#80 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Well, it would seem that my break as short as it is... is over D: School is starting again and it's something that I'm not looking forward to. =.=

On the up side, I bought myself a tablet, a Bamboo Fun that was on sale. And right now I'm having fun playing and getting used to it. =) I'll post up a little art in my art thread.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users