Close
Photo

If Sasuke stayed in Konoha, how can Sakura fall in love with Naruto?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:54 PM

I know they have their own polls to determine what to do, but their polls are wrong.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:55 PM

Do you know detective conan?
The latest popularity poll show that a side female character place in number two/three. She beat the heroine and love interest of mc. But this is aoyama gosho and not kishimoto, so I doubt he will change heroine in the last minute.

@nostradamus
Well, that's in 2chan. Wsj use their own popularity poll to determine the popularity of character.

Well I know about that but it's not going to change that. It's determined in many ways. Popularity poll can get you so far.

#63 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:58 PM

I know they have their own polls to determine what to do, but their polls are wrong.

How could their popularity poll is wrong?

@touken
Well, some mangaka and publisher use it to determine the plot of story.
Most use that result to determine fanservice.

#64 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

@touken

Well, the Hinata clock didn't sell well in Japan's stores according to some sources from, what I have heard. I have checked eBay, and the Hinata suff has sold about 72 items in total. Their is one with her acting like she's praying or something, and it only sold one.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

Because polls in general are either limited to handful of people and if the poll is open to a much larger number then only some will vote. And the ones who will vote will be the hardcore ones. And both of those options you don't get the truth out of them.

What they should've done if they wanted to have a correct understanding of who is popular is when people bought the volumes ask them to complete their survey and only sell the volumes after the survey is completed.

Yes of course I understand that's difficult and almost impossible to do and also ridiculous, but that's not the point. The point is that their polls are wrong. Or more accurately the results in their polls.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:48 AM

The problem is Sasuke actually started forgetting about revenge. Like 99% FORGOT. When Itachi showed up and beat some sense into Sasuke, he SUDDENLY realized: "Whoa, friends distract you from your true goal," and degressed back to his revenge-driven state.

If that never happened, and if factors that drove Sasuke into defected the village NEVER happened, he'd still have revenge on his mind but once Team 7 happens, he won't be AS revenge-driven (this was canon) and he would have continued being a more comrade-person if Itachi/Orochimaru didn't try to brainwash him.

If that happened, I can't imagine Sasuke remaining COLD like you claim. He's already begun opening up to Naruto (and inveratably Sakura.)

naruto-1566524.jpg

if THIS was the Sasuke that remained in Konoha, he's obviously going to open up to Naruto and Sakura. If this guy opens up, how can NaruSaku still happen?
Also with Sakura being the ONLY girl he's close to, and his plans to still restore the Uchiha, he's going to want Sakura. In that case how can Naruto stand a chance? 

Most of your posts are on Sakura realizing Sasuke doesn't recooperate her feelings at all but if he did, how can Sakura still choose Naruto?

Would Sakura have matured as she grows, and stopped being so clingy to Sasuke? Close to both Naruto and Sasuke, who finally acknowledges her since she's matured and he considers her a comrade (during the Gaara fight,) but Sakura would realize there are traits in Naruto she likes more than the traits in Sasuke. Ex: She thinks Sasuke is cool/hot, but she has more FUN with Naruto because Naruto pulls pranks and is goofy, she also finds herself interacting with Naruto more than Sasuke (since she scolds Naruto and Sasuke is always doing his own thing even though they're still close like Team 7.)  I was thinking along the lines of that.

BUT the truth about the forehead scene coming out is very important.

"Red string of fate" doesn't ring a bell?

#67 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 04:47 AM

@touken

well...they can rig the votes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users