Close
Photo

If Naruto: The Last didn't exist, would Naru/Hina be more swallowable?

Naruto The Last

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Poll: Would Naru/Hina been easier to swallow without Naruto: The Last? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Would the pairing of Naruto and Hinata been easier to swallow if Naruto: The Last was never made?

1. Yes (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. No (32 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:24 PM

Guys why you still angry because ficticious pairing, actually end pairing is very obvious since manga follow DB winning formula.   But can't blame you since Naruto anime is very deceiving especially in romance part.

Yeah! Goku got married to Chi-Chi. So Naruto should've got married to Sakura. Good point you just made there!

Edited by narusaku256, 31 October 2015 - 04:24 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#62 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:23 PM

Yeah! Goku got married to Chi-Chi. So Naruto should've got married to Sakura. Good point you just made there!

Have you seen the recent Dragonball series? Chichi is vilified to such a degree that it's caused even fans of hers to question her integrity and the reasoning for her being with Goku. She's not the best example to equate Sakura with. 

#63 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:42 PM

Guys why you still angry because ficticious pairing, actually end pairing is very obvious since manga follow DB winning formula.   But can't blame you since Naruto anime is very deceiving especially in romance part.

.. what are you doing here.. you don't like narutoxsakura at all

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#64 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

Have you seen the recent Dragonball series? Chichi is vilified to such a degree that it's caused even fans of hers to question her integrity and the reasoning for her being with Goku. She's not the best example to equate Sakura with. 

Oh no no! It was just my reaponse to that troll I quoted above :sweat:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:48 PM

What happened? I stopped watching the new DBS series since I saw that the fillers started.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

What happened? I stopped watching the new DBS series since I saw that the fillers started.

Quite a bit of backlash. I personally haven't watched the series myself, but there's been various topics and comments posted on places like Kanzenshuu and DBZF that denounce her for being insensitive and unlikable. 

#67 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:27 PM

Well from the episode I saw she sent all the money that Hercule already gave them and that was like a million Zeni, plus she still wants Goku to get a job as well and not train so that Gohan and Videl's children can grow up to be useful to the world and not be fighters,

Over all I have to say the film of BOG was better but the fights in super with Beerus and Goku was done very well as it shows how deadly Beerus is something we all Know Kishi could never do.

Right now what we have is build up to Frieza coming back and it could be longer, my hope is that fighters like 18 and Majin Buu get a chance to fight unlike the film.

What I do love about Super is this Gohan and Videl and the fact Gohan and Videl want to look after Pan I mean I think something has seen Naruto and is not liking it or the fact that fans are saying that the DBZ people are like the Naruto ones. But I might be reading a little to much into that, lets just say I'm happy to see all the sweet moments with Gohan/Videl and both wants to be good parents to Pan.

#68 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

Well from the episode I saw she sent all the money that Hercule already gave them and that was like a million Zeni, plus she still wants Goku to get a job as well and not train so that Gohan and Videl's children can grow up to be useful to the world and not be fighters,

Over all I have to say the film of BOG was better but the fights in super with Beerus and Goku was done very well as it shows how deadly Beerus is something we all Know Kishi could never do.

Right now what we have is build up to Frieza coming back and it could be longer, my hope is that fighters like 18 and Majin Buu get a chance to fight unlike the film.

What I do love about Super is this Gohan and Videl and the fact Gohan and Videl want to look after Pan I mean I think something has seen Naruto and is not liking it or the fact that fans are saying that the DBZ people are like the Naruto ones. But I might be reading a little to much into that, lets just say I'm happy to see all the sweet moments with Gohan/Videl and both wants to be good parents to Pan.

Well, I wouldn't say she doesn't want Goku to train, period, nor Gohan or her grandchildren never growing up to be fighters, but rather she doesn't want that to be the only thing they do. Even with the early DBS episodes, and even shortly after Beerus left, that's all Goku has been wanting to do - train. After all, she did personally train Goten during Goku's absence while he was growing up, and after Mr. Satan gave Goku the money in DBS, she was more than happy to let him go train with King Kai since, for the moment, their finances were secure (I doubt she'd want to simply mooch off of Mr. Satan all the time either). I know, to a bunch of people, it may come off as "insensitive" or "unlikable", but she's really just trying to think about the well-being of the family as a whole and, as you said, wanting to be able to do good in the world outside of solely fighting.

And yeah, it does look like we'll be getting some more details leading up to Resurrection F that the movie failed to show. Like last episode, Vegeta was just taken as Whis' pupil, so we're hopefully going to see how he becomes a SSj God, leading up to him being able to go SSj God SS in the movie, among other things. And maybe we'll actually get to see just what sort of "training" Frieza does that somehow unlocks so much freaking power in such a short amount of time (probably what irked me most about the movie).

2e5.gif

#69 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

She sent the money back to Hercule?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#70 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:52 PM

No, it's not.

Naruto doesn't follow db winning formula.

#71 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:55 PM

Naruto didn't followed DB's formula. Period

Bulma isn't a submissive housewife like Sakura

Vegeta actually cares for Trunks

Goku isn't a stuck up workaholic like Naruto

Chi-chi is nothing like Hinata

They don't compare

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#72 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 10:36 PM

Why are people comparing Dragon ball with Naruto? At least chichi was shown early in the series and actually asked Goku to marry her. Which he said yes. This happened in chapter by like chapter 10 and 11. Did anyone ever see Goku and Bulma interactions as "romantic?" It came off as manipulative at first with her using him as a bodyguard with a few attempts at seduction to get him to do what she wanted which never worked. But once that was done their relationship was that of close friends, and really did come of as an older sister and a really annoying dumb brother. Her goal at the beginning of the series was to get a boyfriend but i don't think she ever considered goku. She dated Yamcha for most of the first part until the author need more sayjin so he had her have sex with Vegita.

Now that it think about there was one time but it was during the tournament where he fought piccolo and agreed to marry chichi at the start when she first aw him she considered him hot for the first time then that was dropped because he ended up with chichi.

Also i think the author himself even said that the betrothal and chichi confronting him and forcing him to marry her was the only way goku would ever get married. Hell he didn't even know what marriage was throughout all of dragon ball until krillan and yamcha told him during his fight with chichi.

Also the mangaka of dragonball said he didn't think he was good at romance so he avoided doing it unless he needed some new kids for the arc that was coming up. So he wasn't like KIshimoto who spent eight years building up NS with his first editor until he left and after he left it was then a fight between his nH and NS editors and staff for the rest of the manga that actually brought down the quality of the manga.

Also kishi didn't say his romantic parts were inspired by Dragonball he said they were inspired by slam dunk. So if you're going to compare a Naruto romance to another then you best first compare it with slam dunk before moving onto comparing it with other series.

#73 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:22 PM

Yamato was the one to help Sora near the end of 01 though and I've heard Tai/Sora was more of a dub fabrication even though I like the pairing more...

Joe was there as well and he also supported her during the whole speech. Even if the English dub hintedTaiora, they have interacted more than Sorato in any language. I grew up with the Latin Spanish one and it followed the Japanese version closely. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#74 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:23 PM

NH was never even an option. The entire manga had to be destryed for it to happen. And current NH is laughable in every way posible!

You never answered my question in the other thread a few months back! What is a NH//SS fan like you doing on this forums?

Yp330yZ.gif

#75 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:05 AM

I to be honest never really cared about digimon or pokemon pairings.

#76 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:30 AM

I think most of you confused between anime and manga version, in manga romance is barely exist until pain invasion on Konoha unlike its anime counterpart.  

#77 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:17 AM

I think most of you confused between anime and manga version, in manga romance is barely exist until pain invasion on Konoha unlike its anime counterpart.  

No, it's not.
Romance exist since chapter 3, it just not that big.

Hinata confession? It only good for her and there's no follow up from naruto after that.
Seriously, you need to see something from outside of your nh view.

Edited by rocci, 02 November 2015 - 07:17 AM.

#78 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:43 AM

My question!

Yp330yZ.gif

#79 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:44 AM

My question!

What's your question?

#80 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

NH was never even an option. The entire manga had to be destryed for it to happen. And current NH is laughable in every way posible!

You never answered my question in the other thread a few months back! What is a NH//SS fan like you doing on this forums?

he barely sideship ss.. he said things like "hinata boobs is big so she is a better girl" in the mangafox forum

Edited by Hanabi, 02 November 2015 - 08:43 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, The Last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users