I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:08 AM

Himawari isn't much better to be honest.

Spiky hair doesn't look good with purple, especially since she has Hinata's hairstyle 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#62 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:09 AM

LMFAO! The first part fit with the purpose of this thread, but then this person started talking uncontrollably about their OTP's ugly child?! I'm sorry, but this was just too hilariously epic XD

Hahaha, I know!! I was dying xD

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#63 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

Himawari isn't much better to be honest.

Yeah she looks like a Hinata clone but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think she looked cute. The whiskers really ruin it though. They're unnecessary and like Kikitten's really trying to drill it into you that these are NH kids.

#64 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

Yeah she looks like a Hinata clone but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think she looked cute. The whiskers really ruin it though. They're unnecessary and like Kikitten's really trying to drill it into you that these are NH kids.

TBH I think that's the only reason they had whiskers, because otherwise no one could be certain whose kids were what.

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#65 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:15 AM

TBH I think that's the only reason they had whiskers, because otherwise no one could be certain whose kids were what.

But of course--Kishimoto was rushing through the ending and didn't have time to explain who's kids were who's. Thus we get lazy combinations like Sai and Ino's alien child.

#66 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:28 AM

But of course--Kishimoto was rushing through the ending and didn't have time to explain who's kids were who's. Thus we get lazy combinations like Sai and Ino's alien child.

He even admitted he forgot to draw Byakugan for Bolt and Hima thanks to that movie pamphlet!

#67 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:41 AM

He even admitted he forgot to draw Byakugan for Bolt and Hima thanks to that movie pamphlet!

Wow...he forgot to draw such an important detail on the main character's children in the very last chapter of his manga. Shows how much he cares about the ending.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 16 December 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#68 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

This person is a true Naruto fan:

http://angrynaruhina...with-the-ending

◤ This NaruHina Shipper is Angry with the Ending ◢

*If you are okay with the Naruto ending please just ignore this. I won’t begrudge you your opinion on the matter. This is for those who are hurt and angry with the ending.*

(Cross Tagging this because I support the NaruSaku*  shippers even if i don’t personally follow their ship.)

I have never been more sickened and angry with an ending than I have been when I read the ending of Naruto. I’ve always been a NaruHina shipper, but even though in my personal opinion I felt that Hinata would be the best choice for Naruto romantically, I can still see that the ending is OOC, poorly written, and an insult to NaruSaku* shippers. No amount of love for my ship is worth the integrity of the manga, and for me, the story has always come first.

Just because personally I don’t see Naruto ending up with Sakura in a romantic relationship, I can recognize that Kishimoto was completely in the wrong for building up that ship so much only to tear it down in a crappy rushed ending. Its not fair to that ship (they at the very least deserved some sort of closure) and it certainly isn’t fair to the NaruHina shippers. I honestly wish we never found out about who ended up with who and it was left ambiguous, because its distracted from all the important unresolved issues present at the end of the manga.

It isn’t fair that I can’t look at my ship anymore without feeling sick to my stomach because it was portrayed in such an OOC way. I’m angry Hinata wasn’t given the development she deserves. I’m angry that there was no focus on her and Naruto changing the Hyuuga Clan. I’m angry for so many reasons, and reading all about The Last has me even angrier. There is no reason that The Last should have been about NaruHina. I love my ship, but seriously, why not actually have a movie where the actual important issues left unresolved at the end of the manga are resolved? Why not show Naruto really changing the Ninja world? Why not show how the bonds of team 7 have been restored? There are so many better things that could have been touched upon, but instead my ship gets a stupid movie that is insulting to both Naruto’s and Hinata’s character developments.

The fact that there is an overwhelming amount of hate going on between the ships is ridiculous. I don’t care what you ship, don’t ship, we all loved this manga for 15 years and none of Team 7 were given the respect their characters deserved. This ending was not solely a shipping issue but so much more and everyone keeps turning it into a shipping issue (I’m certainly guilty of it as well), when we should all be coming together and getting through this together. 

There’s probably some contradictions in this or portions that don’t really make sense but I just needed to get this frustration off my chest and send my love out to others in the fandom regardless of their opinion of how the manga should have ended.

*Feel free to substitute NaruSaku in this rant for whatever ship of yours that Kishimoto gave you unfair development and didn’t follow through. My heart is with everyone who felt jerked around in this whole mess

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#69 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Yup, if it weren't for those whiskers, Himawari would look ok. The hair is never an issue b/c you can always change it- but the whiskers. Eww, no! I just hate it on her; I never thought it would look so horrible on a girl (not being sexist). All the Himawari fanarts with her as a teenager just are ruined b/c of the whiskers.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#70 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

This person is a true Naruto fan:

http://angrynaruhina...with-the-ending

Holy crap I LOVE him/her! They're so awesome.

SHINACHIKU

#71 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:13 AM

Not too much but here http://jinnyskeans.tumblr.com/post/106050708908/how-can-you-say-you-like-naruto-and-sasusaku-if

#72 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

Not too much but here http://jinnyskeans.tumblr.com/post/106050708908/how-can-you-say-you-like-naruto-and-sasusaku-if

Lol "how can you like Naruto if you don't like the ending?"
NH/SS tards wouldn't be saying that if NS became canon. XD They should just admit they're relieved that Kishimoto sold out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users