147 replies to this topic

#61 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

No, we need to put his face on a milk carton that says "This man wrote Naruto Part 1, Have you seen him?"

Wouldn't that need to be the face of his first Part I editor...?   :twitch:

#62 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

Wouldn't that need to be the face of his first Part I editor...?   :twitch:

The Carton has four sides (and a bottom), so it's all good.

#63 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

Yes, part one editor where are you?

#64 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Yeah right  :lol:

You never know  :hm: Don't crush my hopes of someday being married to Jake-kun. 

Hoping and stalking worked wonders for Hinata :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#65 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

You never know  :hm: Don't crush my hopes of someday being married to Jake-kun. 

Hoping and stalking worked wonders for Hinata :zaru:

Ah, you're right sorry. Hinata showed everybody how to get a man.

#66 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

Stand in the background, show up sporadically, only think of your love interest as if you have no other objectives in life and continually try to die in front of him. Perfect formula if I do say so myself! Eventually he'll feel so bad he won't be able to ignore me anymore!  :pimp:

#67 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

Stand in the background, show up sporadically, only think of your love interest as if you have no other objectives in life and continually try to die in front of him. Perfect formula if I do say so myself! Eventually he'll feel so bad he won't be able to ignore me anymore!  :pimp:

Yeah, but in real life, he'd think you're kittening nuts. X-D But screw real life I guess is what Kishimoto-sensei's trying to say!

#68 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

Yeah, he'll see how hard you're trying and fall for you  :wub:

#69 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

Yes, part one editor where are you?

Yashiga (is this his name?) continued with the story till sasuke liberated the MS
So we can see the downfall of the plot began with his withdrawl, i guess he was the real mind behind naruto

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#70 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

Yeah, but in real life, he'd think you're kittening nuts. X-D But screw real life I guess is what Kishimoto-sensei's trying to say!

giphy.gif

If it works in fiction, why not in Reality? :zaru:

But seriously, some dumb idiot out there is going to have their head all wacked up by this terrible story, whether  getting an unrealistic view on love, or taking Kishimoto's jacked up moral story to heart. 

Yeah, he'll see how hard you're trying and fall for you  :wub:

Jake-kun and My love story...
4725530+_f08373b89afa32fbd8f483828fa3803

#71 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:52 PM

...That's it! All this depressing talk about Hinata, The Last and overall just makes me want to work on Naruto: The Demon Within! I'm out! X-D

#72 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:33 PM

I never truly hated her until this movie came and showing all her promotions. I never seen a minor character get that much pub except for Knonk but he's a better character and the Sequel is called "Knonk's new groove" unlike "Hinata the last."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#73 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

If only Kishi explained to me how love works earlier! 

#74 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

Its okay, its never too late to take love advice!  :fu:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 22 November 2014 - 08:50 PM.

#75 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

Y'know, I remember there was a talk here when 437 first came out and I was super pissed off because Hinata stupidly confessed her love for Naruto before getting knocked off by Pain. We had a conversation about if Hinata (before the resurrection via Nagato) actually died at the time but we will have to deal with the Hinata/NaruHina fans complaining, crying and trying make her as a martyr.

And you know what?

I wished that actually happened! Better than this piece of garbage. It will be much more satisfying.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#76 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

MORE people should have died in Naruto. Hinata should have been exhanged for Neji, Gai should have kicked it...Tsunade, as much as I love her could have gone...kitten, Orichimaru too! just kill all the Sannin. More drama. 

#77 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:44 PM

I like Hinata, I really do, but she just has no personality and absolutely no development whatsoever. She's also pretty over-hyped as well. I hate when some of her fans make lies about her just to say how great she is. Things like "Hinata is probably the strongest kunoichi! She can probably even beat tsunade!" :argh:  :twitch:

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#78 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:45 PM

Why would people want Hinata to die? That's a really dumb way of thinking honestly. She's a caring character, just like Sakura. Just because she revolves around Naruto, doesn't mean she should die. I did hope she would find closure for her love for Naruto though - instead of Kishi making Naruto switch to loving her, and Sakura to become a character who revolves around Sasuke. Many pieces of development wasted away, because Kishi wanted to take the easy way out.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#79 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:50 PM

MORE people should have died in Naruto. Hinata should have been exhanged for Neji, Gai should have kicked it...Tsunade, as much as I love her could have gone...kitten, Orichimaru too! just kill all the Sannin. More drama. 

This is actually a fair point. Of the "main" characters, so few face any real repercussions for an incredibly violent conflict.

#80 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:22 PM

Agree, i think onoki should have died too. All the Kage got out of there alive

Lee or Guy should have died, Sai could have died ( even though i like his character), Yamato could have died like a hero instead of being side lined.

The war to begin with shouldn't have been shinobi vs zetsus/zombies
A true ninja war would've been better
The alliance could have been a result of the war and part of Naruto's plan to end the cycle of hatred

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users