142 replies to this topic

#61 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Either way, I don't think Gai can't fight anymore for time being. I feel like bone part of healing requires more than just medic recovery. She can help stop suffering but heal the bone, not sure on that one. I guess that's why Kishi drew that, to let us know that even if Gai lives, he still can't fight. Unless he says, "It's a fresh wound."

#62 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Didnt Sakura was very low on chakra, i dont think she can heal Gai unless Kishi asspulls again.

Also Wind + Earth + Fire + Senju Chakra.

tumblr_mu7ame6NZr1skn00do1_500.jpg

LOL . Also don't forget Water from the three tails and that Mirror defense from the seven tails or was it the 5T ?  

Well for all we know Naruto might have already gave her some of his chakra maybe it will be explained in a flashback

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler_2_a.jpg

Can someone tell me what happened in these panels did Naruto just speed blitz  Madara and hit him with his fist ? 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#63 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

Can someone tell me what happened in these panels did Naruto just speed blitz  Madara and hit him with his fist ? 

That's exactly what happened but Madara stopped Naruto's fist with his rod that he made from the black ball.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#64 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Btw, where's Minato? I am sure he'd be proud that his son has really surpassed all the past hokages, and he's become way stronger than him! That being said, I wonder how would the end scene unfold, when the it will be about time to end the Edo Tensei. I'm sure we'd get an emotional speech from Minato to Naruto and even Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen will give their parting words to Naruto. I am assuming Minato will talk with Sakura too. But again, this thing cannot be guaranteed, seeing how things turned up in the last manga. *Sigh* I wish there be such a scene.

Edited by narusaku256, 12 April 2014 - 04:40 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#65 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

The tables have obviously turned now with this all-in-one jinchuuriki power. Madara is actually being forced on the defencive - you can see how he's being pressured in a way that hasn't been seen in any other fight since his revival. 

It's odd to see Naruto shying away from his normal Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, and clone routine; even if it's just a variation this paints his fighting style in a new colour. He's faster, stronger, has a more variational assortment of Rasengan, and he's bound to show off some other techniques that the bijuu are capable of giving to their host.

This isn't so much Naruto having a grasp on how to use these abilities himself as it is the bijuu furnishing him with their chakra. In that respect, it's similar to the water vortex that Naruto managed to create with Yamato during the Kakuzu fight. There's always the chance for him to brandish the techniques without any help though. 

So how much greater does this power up widen the already enormous gap between Naruto, Sasuke, and the others? They were already far beyond anything that the Alliance could hope to achieve individually but this just skyrocketed them to realms seen only by those closest to Hagoromo - even the Hokage are outclassed at this point (the only possible exception is Hashirama due to his Mokuton).

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Btw, where's Minato? I am sure he'd be proud that his son has really surpassed all the past hokages, and he's become way stronger than him! That being said, I wonder how would the end scene unfold, when the it will be about time to end the Edo Tensei. I'm sure we'd get an emotional speech from Minato to Naruto and even Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen will give their parting words to Naruto. I am assuming Minato will talk with Sakura too. But again, this thing cannot be guaranteed, seeing how things turned up in the last manga. *Sigh* I wish there be such a scene.

Minato is eating dirt, if his body really disappeared as people suggested when he literally took the bullets. Oddly enough, where is he?

#67 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

That's exactly what happened but Madara stopped Naruto's fist with his rod that he made from the black ball.

Aha i see now i couldn't exactly tell cus of the blurry one thanks .

That's what i'm wondering to where the hell is he ? Can Naruto negate the effects of the black ball's power and restore him ?

The question is are they gonna be released or Oro will use them against Naruto and the Aliance maybe even hand his control over them to Sasuke to use them against Naruto ? 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#68 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

The tables have obviously turned now with this all-in-one jinchuuriki power. Madara is actually being forced on the defencive - you can see how he's being pressured in a way that hasn't been seen in any other fight since his revival. 

It's odd to see Naruto shying away from his normal Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, and clone routine; even if it's just a variation this paints his fighting style in a new colour. He's faster, stronger, has a more variational assortment of Rasengan, and he's bound to show off some other techniques that the bijuu are capable of giving to their host.

This isn't so much Naruto having a grasp on how to use these abilities himself as it is the bijuu furnishing him with their chakra. In that respect, it's similar to the water vortex that Naruto managed to create with Yamato during the Kakuzu fight. There's always the chance for him to brandish the techniques without any help though. 

So how much greater does this power up widen the already enormous gap between Naruto, Sasuke, and the others? They were already far beyond anything that the Alliance could hope to achieve individually but this just skyrocketed them to realms seen only by those closest to Hagoromo - even the Hokage are outclassed at this point (the only possible exception is Hashirama due to his Mokuton).

naruto-and-his-new-jutsu_o_802139.jpg
SK-303_image007.jpg

#69 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

If those bullets really removes the body parts, I want Minato just to be a head. It could create a good comedy once the war ends.

#70 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

So much battle Madara vs Naruto, I will hate  when Naruto is about to finish Madara and surprise the tree is alive, then Sasuke arrives to save the day and once more Sasuke leave  Naruto as fool one more time.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#71 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

I will laugh a bit for having Naruto thinking, "Deja vu." Hell, I even said as a joke that if Sasuke becomes a Jinchuuriki, which don't have a chance now, I imagined Naruto saying, "Really? Three new Jinchuurikis in one day. F****ing really?!"

#72 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

I think seeing that it was Minato who decided to jump to remove those black balls from Madara's range, I think he has a plan because he is stated to not do things without a reason! Btw can someone tell me what those black bullets do when they touch someone, apart from just hitting them at high speed? I'm sorry I forgot what was so special about those bullets!

#73 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

I will laugh a bit for having Naruto thinking, "Deja vu." Hell, I even said as a joke that if Sasuke becomes a Jinchuuriki, which don't have a chance now, I imagined Naruto saying, "Really? Three new Jinchuurikis in one day. F****ing really?!"

Yes my black humour is peeking through, I think it's funny how Minato loses bodyparts bit by bit.. :sweat:

next is a leg. this is how I eat gingerbreads you know

ナルサク

#74 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Well the idea is that the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki can negate a jutsu in which Minato is technically one. That said no one knows if you have to get physically hit to be negated or just get hit in general. So if the latter applies, then Minato will be either Swiss cheese or only a head.

#75 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Yes my black humour is peeking through, I think it's funny how Minato loses bodyparts bit by bit.. :sweat:

It's still a flesh wound. :P

#76 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

:lmao: ...I laughed way harder at that than I probably should have.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 12 April 2014 - 05:35 PM.

#77 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

No no I meant apart from hitting the target with great speed and causing a great impact force do those bullets do anything significant? Like once they touch someone then they get vaporized! Something of that sort or just negate effects and hit the target causing great impact?

#78 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

No no I meant apart from hitting the target with great speed and causing a great impact force do those bullets do anything significant? Like once they touch someone then they get vaporized! Something of that sort or just negate effects and hit the target causing great impact?

It just hurts like hell. Lol.

Edo Minato: *takes the hit*
Minato: GOD!!!! THAT HURT!!!! F***!!!!

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 12 April 2014 - 05:37 PM.

#79 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Oh XD. Hey Minato can't feel pain since he's edo tensei

Edited by narusaku256, 12 April 2014 - 05:40 PM.

#80 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

So naruto will be on the counterattack?

40283620121415711s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users