Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 26 2013, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh... and let me rephrase this:

NOTHING To worry about! Enough bickering from y'all.

This^.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#62 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 27 2013, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ramen: OH NO YOU DON'T!! rawr.gif

*whips rope around neck*
*proceeds with bondage style knots*
*Kicks ramen into closet*

There, now ramen-kun is all mine and is my slave forever mwahaha.gif!!!

Now that I'm in the closet I don't have to do any translations do I? biggrin.gif

Closet is such a comfortable place to sleeeeeeeppppppppp
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#63 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

*Grabs slave leash*
*pulls out obscene toys you're better off not seeing*

Now, then.... shall we do this the easy way or the hard way??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#64 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 26 2013, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wanna know how I feel:

Its. A. Cover.

Nothing to worry about. Sheesh. Hell, this is Hinata's 3rd time on a manga cover, while Sakura has 5, I believe (I know... its that short of a number for her, but hey she has more appearances!)

Sakura as way more first page appearances and colour pages :3
SK-303_image007.jpg

#65 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

I feel a little envious sleep.gif , now we need a narusaku cover to make up

#66 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

I knew somebody would make a thread for this but I honestly didn't expect those reactions. I mean really, people wanting to jump ship and all just because of a cover which is something not that far fetched. It's not advertisement, hinata and neji were the main focus here so it's only logical for them to appear on the cover.

calm down the manga is obviously far from over
QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 26 2013, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura as way more first page appearances and colour pages :3

she does smile.gif Atleast some of you aren't over reacting.

Edited by candycane-chan, 26 March 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#67 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

Is this what it was like when 615 came out. Because I read some of that topic and I saw a post saying: I give up, they win, they win.

Come on guys this is just a cover. Given the events of the volume its the most logical cover to make.

I remember just last night, everybody having fun and chatting and enjoying and what not. Nothing changed from yesterday. As much as we want the Naruto manga to be all about NS we cant have it like that. Like it or not Hinata is a character. A poorly written character who took personality advice from Bella of Twilight. And I think she is that way because he didn`t give a kitten about Hinata and neither should we.

As a character she needs her closing just like everyone else. The only way to do that is with 615. But we already disscussed that.

Its just a cover, so lets just go back to talking about how sweet NaruSaku is and how were all jealous of NaruSaku4Life. You know the good old days, as in yesterday.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#68 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I bet this is the last volume in which Hinata makes an appearance , so she gets the cover .

I do not know why you some Sakura's development has been stalled since the fight is not over , the arc is not finished . Sakura will definitely be shown in this arc and will for sure play a very important part in it . For Hinata , this arc is over .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#69 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 26 2013, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet this is the last volume in which Hinata makes an appearance , so she gets the cover .

I do not know why you some Sakura's development has been stalled since the fight is not over , the arc is not finished . Sakura will definitely be shown in this arc and will for sure play a very important part in it . For Hinata , this arc is over .

this. This arc isn't still over. we're still at beginning...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#70 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

No one is saying NS won't be canon. sleep.gif It's even in the OP. People are over-exaggerating what people are disappointed/upset about. Or rather, they don't even know what people are upset about and assume it's about NH becoming canon or something or other.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#71 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 26 2013, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one is saying NS won't be canon. sleep.gif It's even in the OP. People are over-exaggerating what people are disappointed/upset about. Or rather, they don't even know what people are upset about and assume it's about NH becoming canon or something or other.

Then what's that about people upset??

#72 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want to clear out one misunderstanding. I said, "maybe". It doesn't equal to "I'm overreacting". As I think I'm not.

And if you say you dropped the conversation to not escalate in a fight, then stop saying that "I'm overreacting" after you dropped the conversation. Please respect my opinion, and if you think it's overreacting, then either continue the conversation with reasonable arguments stating how you think Kishi's writing is good, or stop the conversation AND the rude insult. Thanks.

(And yes, saying "overreacting" a number of times without stating an argument to a certain opinion is an insult.)

Look i dont know if i will get banned for doing the reply but i'm done, since you edited your post dozen of times baiting me to do the reply.
I'll be a gentleman with this post.

"Rude insult" i expressed my opinion and give my arguments, my post wasnt directed to you but to the fandom and users to think about what happened on 615, which includes me who overreacted there.
Then i reacted because you said "i'm tempted to jump ship" you could have this on mind but it took a cover when we all knew something like this would happen.
it's not rudeness, you said "maybe" i'm overreacting you can reject your words okay.
But also i got insulted too, i got insulted because threads like giving ammunition for NaruHina people join this forum and start mocking us, i also got insulted with people saying that has faith on NS and says that NS is canon just to kishimoto draws a single cover and then starting to overreact and scalate into threads like this.
I already got warning before because of my past attitude and which i even acknowledge that i crossed the line but this time is different, i respected you opinion since the begining but you keep focusing on the "overreacting thing" when if you say "yes or no" there's no reason because you said maybe.

"reasonable arguments" i already told you it's just a cover that expressed the focus of the volume 64 what's the reason for it to be something that makes a NaruSaku fan to jump a ship?
Why everytime something like this happen this forum gets situations like this?
HalfstarStudios got banned and never come back he maybe did something wrong and stuff but it was the reason for him to drop the shipping just because of things like that?
even Ciardha who passed a lot of months without entering on this forum and a lot of other users who abandoned this website because of situations like this.
There also has users that does not even post just lurk, why should work to have a more welcoming forum and avoid situations like that.
i'm not saying that everyone should think the same i just say is to avoid situations like this.

even if i will be next after me who will be? situations like this are only damaging the fandom, those attitudes only give ammo to the NH/SS fandom, they just have to sit back and watch the whole forum burning everytime there's NH stuff or whatever being showed? even if it's just a mere cover?
Threads being closed and users being warned all the time?
I'm just saying is that we should have already stopped after 615 we should have learned this lesson on the 615 thread.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 04:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#73 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 27 2013, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for taking words out of my mouth AGAIN! I couldn't explain it as well as you.

Most of the people here were just upset with the way Kishi is handling the manga. We were just discussing about how the writing has degraded. Then suddenly we have people coming out of nowhere saying that this topic is about how we are overreacting for saying that we believe NH is canon or something. Our posts were automatically called out on without people properly reading it. I have to wonder which one is overreacting. The group who is discussing about how the manga has degraded, or the group who sees an NH cover and is automatically assuming that the former group is jumping ship and believing NH because of it.

@Codus N
OMG, I'm going to send you pictures of Sasuke's butt! See if you can take that!

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look i dont know if i will get banned for doing the reply but i'm done, since you edited your post dozen of times baiting me to do the reply.
I'll be a gentleman with this post.

Thanks. That's all I ask for. And sorry for the editing. English isn't my first language. I have to check several times, so that people would understand what I meant to write smile.gif

"Rude insult" i expressed my opinion and give my arguments, my post wasnt directed to you but to the fandom and users to think about what happened on 615, which includes me who overreacted there.
Then i reacted because you said "i'm tempted to jump ship" you could have this on mind but it took a cover when we all knew something like this would happen.

"I'm tempted to jump ship" does not equal to "I'm going to jump ship". There was no reason for you to react there. After all, don't we all have temptations ;)
it's not rudeness, you said "maybe" i'm overreacting you can reject your words okay.

Yeah, I replied with a "maybe". It could be taken as "maybe yes, maybe not."

But also i got insulted too, i got insulted because threads like giving ammunition for NaruHina people join this forum and start mocking us, i also got insulted with people saying that has faith on NS and says that NS is canon just to kishimoto draws a single cover and then starting to overreact and scalate into threads like this.

I really don't know why you have to get insulted on me putting up a thread about a cover and having a discussing about the cover. As I said, the cover happened to be about NH, and I was discussing about how I didn't like the cover or his writing in the volume. And like I said again, we were just discussing about Kishi's writing in volume 64. You have complained about our discussion on "how recently Kishi's writing is degrading", when we have every right to do so. If you feel insulted by people discussing their opinions about this manga, then why are you even on this forum. I seriously don't understand. And you feeling insulted when we were just discussing things, is not overreacting?
I already got warning before because of my past attitude and which i even acknowledge that i crossed the line but this time is different, i respected you opinion since the begining but you keep focusing on the "overreacting thing" when if you say "yes or no" there's no reason because you said maybe.
But your word wasn't only directed to me but the forum. If you are going to call out on someone, or something, there better be a reason for it. In real life, if you call somebody "emotional" or "idiotic", and that somebody asks you "why?" are you not going to answer to it?
"reasonable arguments" i already told you it's just a cover that expressed the focus of the volume 64 what's the reason for it to be something that makes a NaruSaku fan to jump a ship?

Did I ever say that I am going to jump a ship? Again, you have automatically assumed that I was going to jump ship just because I made a thread of cover 64, which happened to be Naruto and Hinata. Can you honestly say that your actions of automatically assuming that I'm going to jump ship when I never stated so is not overreacting than me?
Why everytime something like this happen this forum gets situations like this?

Sorry, you are the one who made this situation. NS has it's bad times. Surely sometimes we want to complain about the writing. And we have every right to do so. But then you had to go and say we're "overreacting" and that you "hate the forum people" when we were just discussing within the rights of the forum.

HalfstarStudios got banned and never come back he maybe did something wrong and stuff but it was the reason for him to drop the shipping just because of things like that?
even Ciardha who passed a lot of months without entering on this forum and a lot of other users who abandoned this website because of situations like this.
There also has users that does not even post just lurk, why should work to have a more welcoming forum and avoid situations like that.
i'm not saying that everyone should think the same i just say is to avoid situations like this.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. But if you want to avoid conflicting situations, then resort to reasonable arguments. We are a welcoming forum.
even if i will be next after me who will be? situations like this are only damaging the fandom, those attitudes only give ammo to the NH/SS fandom, they just have to sit back and watch the whole forum burning everytime there's NH stuff or whatever being showed? even if it's just a mere cover?
Threads being closed and users being warned all the time?
I'm just saying is that we should have already stopped after 615 we should have learned this lesson on the 615 thread.

As far as I know, we are allowed to discuss about the probability of NH happening. However, we are not allowed to insult people who are discussing in favor of NH. (Which didn't happen in this thread by the way.)

Btw, could you please show me what part of this thread is being burned? As far as I know, you were the only one calling out on people, saying"overreacting" or you "hate the forum". In all honesty, it looks like you are angry at the match for causing fire when the match was just doing what they can do (staying still),
when you were the one rubbing it to cause fire.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 05:37 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#74 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

On the bright side, we now have a colored version of the Jyuubi. I recall some people wanting to see what it looked like in color.

#75 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 26 2013, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On the bright side, we now have a colored version of the Jyuubi. I recall some people wanting to see what it looked like in color.

I think we got a coloured version of the juubi before, it was gray, i dont remeber but i was thought he was gray.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#76 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for taking words out of my mouth AGAIN! I couldn't explain it as well as you.

Most of the people here were just upset with the way Kishi is handling the manga. We were just discussing about how the writing has degraded. Then suddenly we have people coming out of nowhere saying that this topic is about how we are overreacting for saying that we believe NH is canon or something. Our posts were automatically called out on without people properly reading it. I have to wonder which one is overreacting. The group who is discussing about how the manga has degraded, or the group who sees an NH cover and is automatically assuming that the former group is jumping ship and believing NH because of it.

@Codus N

The latter, I believe. But you can't blame them with how most of the latter group tend to be newbies here.

P.S.: you're evil. 111189.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#77 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@Codus N

This manga has been degrade since immortal arc. And I read this manga because of pairing and battle. Because only that two is worth to read.

#78 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Guys give credit where is do and move on, the cover is just a cover. Does it gives NH more weapons to brag with? Absolutely, does it makes the pairing canon? With out Naruto saying that he loves her impossible, but it does place a drought on our long awaited NS moment plus what Kishi is doing is very annoying to read/watch, why because Naruto and Sakura had a clear moment in her confession but Naruto cut her off the same way he cut off so many NS moments even the Team 7 last reunion Sakura was approaching Naruto lets say not in a regular way but Kishi decided to knock Naruto out and since then he has being avoiding a NS confrontation while feeding us with these force moments.

Honestly NH bothers me a little more so because it's driven by popularity and not by its context in the story with that I'm saying that I don't believe NH will happen Kishi will have to prove me wrong on this, but it annoys me to no hell hearing the NH talks and what annoys me more is the fact that I really try to avoid NH crap but this fandom is always talking about NH and what the fans are saying.

@ramen
I agree with your point of view but you did make a mistake that later you explained what you really mean.
I'm tempted to jump ship. I'm still not doubting that NaruSaku will happen. But now, I will hate it if NaruxSaku will happen anymore.
Like I said I see where you explained yourself and I agree with you point of view, but the OP was a mess.

@Codus N
Like I mention before this gives points to NH but not Hinata has the Heroine, Kishi was very clear in that color spread with his Manga Heroine and Heroes.

@The rest
I also believe that this vol. should makes us think a little on Kishi's latest behavior but is nothing to overreact about or it gives NH any more meaning than what NS already have, NH is still an empty shell that needs to be filled where NS already have a foundation but only because of the Author genius idea of stopping the advance of what is obvious to every readers, we found our self in this silly discussion when this topic should not even be any of our concern.

Edited by Don-kun, 26 March 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#79 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Mar 27 2013, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys give credit where is do and move on, the cover is just a cover. Does it gives NH more weapons to brag with? Absolutely, does it makes the pairing canon? With out Naruto saying that he loves her impossible, but it does place a drought on our long awaited NS moment and what Kishi is doing is very annoying to watch, why because Naruto and Sakura had a clear moment in her confession but Naruto cut her off the same way he cut out so many NS moments even the Team 7 last reunion Sakura was approaching Naruto lets say not in a regular way but Kishi decided to knock Naruto out and since then he has being avoiding a NS confrontation while feeding us with these force moments.

Honestly NH bothers me a little more so because it's driven by popularity and not by its context in the story so I don't believe NH will happen Kishi will have to prove me wrong this, but it annoys me to no hell hearing the NH talks and what annoys me more is the fact that I really try to avoid NH crap but this fandom is always talking about NH and what the fans are saying.

@ramen
I agree with your point of view but you did make a mistake that later you explained what you really mean.
I'm tempted to jump ship. I'm still not doubting that NaruSaku will happen. But now, I will hate it if NaruxSaku will happen anymore.
Like I said I see where you explained yourself and I agree with you point of view, but the OP was a mess.

@Codus N
Like I mention before this gives points to NH but not Hinata has the Heroine, Kishi was very clear in that color spread with his Manga Heroine and Heroes.

@The rest
I also believe that this vol. should makes us think a little but is nothing to overreact about or it gives NH any more meaning that what NS already has, NH is still an empty shell that needs to be filled where NS already have a foundation but because of the Author genius idea of ignoring what is obvious we found our self in this silly discussion when this topic should not even be any of our concern.

Agree, errmm I always want to ask this, are you from Spain?

#80 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 26 2013, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This manga has been degrade since immortal arc. And I read this manga because of pairing and battle. Because only that two is worth to read.

Always thought like that sometimes i think i only read the manga because of the pairing, the story lose quality since we got the edo tensei stuff and Madara being revived which doesnt make any sense to me, that was the point that the overall quality of the story went downhill, after that we got only asspull after asspull.
SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users