#61 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

Me thinks some people here don't like story telling. mellow.gif

I liked the chapter and am assuming that that Tobirama mirrors Izuna and both their fathers mirror each other if those stances and entrances are anything to go by

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 March 2013 - 02:07 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 7 2013, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@That Uchiha

That sig of yours. 111189.gif I knew it was only a matter of time until someone made it.

Regarding love triangle, I also don't want one. I would rather Hashi and Mito have their own personal romance story. We already have a love triangle parallel with Team Minato.

Although if there's a love triangle I expect it to be Hashirama -> Mito -> Madara. Then Mito starts falling for Hashirama and that gets easily resolved.

That's pretty much what I think too. If you consider Hashirama's wimpy personality as a kid, I think she would choose Madara over Hashirama at first, but later fall in love with Hashi.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#63 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

Sakura's birthday, I reckon Mito will appear and we'll finally get that parallel.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#64 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

Huh. Well people have already said it, but the NaruSasu friendship is nothing compared to the HashiMada friendship. Even in a time when clans brutally fought against each other, Hashirama and Madara trained together, confided with each other, and shared the same hopes and dreams. Sasuke acknowledged Naruto like...4 times, and then went crazy and tried to murder him. bash.gif Some other things though....

I'm still not sure how I feel about Kishi making the villains seem more and more like victims. Like it's great for developmental reasons I guess...but I just want a villain to hate. dry.gif Like I can't really dislike Obito, because he's victim to the MS, and now I'm starting to like kid Madara. unsure.gif He always does this to us. Right when the bad guy is about to die/lose, he makes you think... "WAIT! HE WAS A GOOD GUY?!" I don't know, may just be me.

Also, I'm starting to worry about how a final Sasuke vs Naruto fight is going to fit with all this. Like will Sasuke just totally ignore the Hokages? But what if he does accept their answers? What reason does he have for fighting Naruto to the death? Just doesn't add up. huh.gif

Anyways I guess this was a pretty good chapter. Wasn't really an amazing cliffhanger for me cause we know all the kids are going to survive. happy.gif

Edited by FrenchMyToast, 07 March 2013 - 06:47 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#65 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

And to think theres a war going on in the background.......... fckin Kishi couldnt wait to explain this after the fight with Madara >_>

#66 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (FrenchMyToast @ Mar 7 2013, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh. Well people have already said it, but the NaruSasu friendship is nothing compared to the HashiMada friendship. Even in a time when clans brutally fought against each other, Hashirama and Madara trained together, confided with each other, and shared the same hopes and dreams. Sasuke acknowledged Naruto like...4 times, and then went crazy and tried to murder him. bash.gif Some other things though....

I'm still not sure how I feel about Kishi making the villains seem more and more like victims. Like it's great for developmental reasons I guess...but I just want a villain to hate. dry.gif Like I can't really dislike Obito, because he's victim to the MS, and now I'm starting to like kid Madara. unsure.gif He always does this to us. Right when the bad guy is about to die/lose, he makes you think... "WAIT! HE WAS A GOOD GUY?!" I don't know, may just be me.

Also, I'm starting to worry about how a final Sasuke vs Naruto fight is going to fit with all this. Like will Sasuke just totally ignore the Hokages? But what if he does accept their answers? What reason does he have for fighting Naruto to the death? Just doesn't add up. huh.gif

Anyways I guess this was a pretty good chapter. Wasn't really an amazing cliffhanger for me cause we know all the kids are going to survive. happy.gif

Hmm...maybe if it makes you feel better, I think it's more that Kishi is humanising Madara by allowing us to see how he became the psycho he is today, and since ppl aren't born evil, that's good, rather than actually getting at the angle that he's ultimately a misguided good guy. Whether or not his ultimate goal is born out of a genuine desire to create a perfect world (good???) the tactics he's using are clearly wrong. I mean look at Obito...he wants to end this world of "winners and losers" but everyone agrees what he did to Minato and Kushina was just UNFORGIVABLE.

I personally enjoy this Madara better because previously I thought he was just like a kitteny, vengeance-obsessed fool and just a warmonger who was part of the whole "oh we cannot have peace in order to make the sacrifices of those who died worth it" (even though EVEN more will then die). I now think the current Madara is still srsly a bad guy who has really gone off the deep end, but I like that he's more complex then that. It's no longer just warmonger!Uchiha vs. peaceloving and good Senju as it seemed to be when Obito told Sasuke about Konoha's founding in 399, and I guess if we find it harder to see him as a villain it's because we now begin to see what made him.

(That's another reason I like it that Kishi portrays the Senju clan as pretty heartless and brutal, as initially the thing about the Sage's younger and elder sons seemed to be a very black and white good and evil sort of thing.)

Edited by fireandice, 07 March 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#67 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 7 2013, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's pretty much what I think too. If you consider Hashirama's wimpy personality as a kid, I think she would choose Madara over Hashirama at first, but later fall in love with Hashi.

Same. Those Uchihas are like chick magnets. Poor Hashirama and his sensitive, personality would not be apealing to Mito compared the the more cool, tough character like Madara. It didn't for Rin and it didn't for Sakura for a while.

Kishimoto and his parallels ... while I find another Team 7-like love triangle very possible, knowing Kishimoto. But let's say Mito is confirmed to be a Sakura parallel. How much closer to canon is NS if Kishimoto does this?

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#68 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 7 2013, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same. Those Uchihas are like chick magnets. Poor Hashirama and his sensitive, personality would not be apealing to Mito compared the the more cool, tough character like Madara. It didn't for Rin and it didn't for Sakura for a while.

Kishimoto and his parallels ... while I find another Team 7-like love triangle very possible, knowing Kishimoto. But let's say Mito is confirmed to be a Sakura parallel. How much closer to canon is NS if Kishimoto does this?

I think we would just have to sit and wait for the inevitable canon if that happens. laugh.gif

On a different note, I saw Sawyer7mage's review of this chapter and even he's wondering about the possibility of Sakura possibly being connected to the Senju. It came from the fact that Hashirama climbed the mountain pretty easily therefore showcasing excellent chakra control which is associated with Sakura.

He basically said that if Kishi can make Karin an Uzumaki then anything can happen. laugh.gif I think it would be less about Sakura having Senju DNA, and more about her maybe possessing that sage technique that Hashirama used (which has a circle symbol very similar to that which represents Sakura, and on the forehead no less). I heard that maybe Hashirama's sage technique is what allowed him to heal himself without the need of hand seals, and that Tsunade could've developed her Strength of a Hundred after studying a scroll which described how to learn Hashi's technique.

It would be interesting to find out that Tsunade created the Strength of a Hundred as a modified version of Hashirama's sage technique because her chakra manipulation was still lacking in order to master it, which required an insanely high level of constant chakra control and balance in order to keep activated. Since Sakura is showcased with having extremely precise chakra control maybe she could've stumbled upon a secret scroll with the teachings of Hashirama's sage arts and slowly mastered it. It wasn't until the war began that she could properly use it. If Sakura is meant to be shown as surpassing Tsunade before the manga ends, this would be how.

Don't worry, I know it's not something very likely but I don't think it would be extremely crazy if something like that happened. Just moderately crazy. tongue.gif

Edited by redragon88, 07 March 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#69 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (fireandice @ Mar 7 2013, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm...maybe if it makes you feel better, I think it's more that Kishi is humanising Madara by allowing us to see how he became the psycho he is today, and since ppl aren't born evil, that's good, rather than actually getting at the angle that he's ultimately a misguided good guy. Whether or not his ultimate goal is born out of a genuine desire to create a perfect world (good???) the tactics he's using are clearly wrong. I mean look at Obito...he wants to end this world of "winners and losers" but everyone agrees what he did to Minato and Kushina was just UNFORGIVABLE.

I personally enjoy this Madara better because previously I thought he was just like a kitteny, vengeance-obsessed fool and just a warmonger who was part of the whole "oh we cannot have peace in order to make the sacrifices of those who died worth it" (even though EVEN more will then die). I now think the current Madara is still srsly a bad guy who has really gone off the deep end, but I like that he's more complex then that. It's no longer just warmonger!Uchiha vs. peaceloving and good Senju as it seemed to be when Obito told Sasuke about Konoha's founding in 399, and I guess if we find it harder to see him as a villain it's because we now begin to see what made him.

(That's another reason I like it that Kishi portrays the Senju clan as pretty heartless and brutal, as initially the thing about the Sage's younger and elder sons seemed to be a very black and white good and evil sort of thing.)

Exactly. That's the one thing I like about the portrayal of Madara here. He doesn't have my sympathies, but I can at least get to understand where he started off as. I don't think Madara will be redeemed at all until the end, but at least I think he will be able to make peace with his past and himself at the end through Naruto's help. I could see Madara going somewhat "Ah, I see. I understand now."

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 7 2013, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we would just have to sit and wait for the inevitable canon if that happens. laugh.gif

On a different note, I saw Sawyer7mage's review of this chapter and even he's wondering about the possibility of Sakura possibly being connected to the Senju. It came from the fact that Hashirama climbed the mountain pretty easily therefore showcasing excellent chakra control which is associated with Sakura.

He basically said that if Kishi can make Karin an Uzumaki then anything can happen. laugh.gif I think it would be less about Sakura having Senju DNA, and more about her maybe possessing that sage technique that Hashirama used (which has a circle symbol very similar to that which represents Sakura, and on the forehead no less). I heard that maybe Hashirama's sage technique is what allowed him to heal himself without the need of hand seals, and that Tsunade could've developed her Strength of a Hundred after studying a scroll which described how to learn Hashi's technique.

It would be interesting to find out that Tsunade created the Strength of a Hundred as a modified version of Hashirama's sage technique because her chakra manipulation was still lacking in order to master it, which required an insanely high level of constant chakra control and balance in order to keep activated. Since Sakura is showcased with having extremely precise chakra control maybe she could've stumbled upon a secret scroll with the teachings of Hashirama's sage arts and slowly mastered it. It wasn't until the war began that she could properly use it. If Sakura is meant to be shown as surpassing Tsunade before the manga ends, this would be how.

Don't worry, I know it's not something very likely but I don't think it would be extremely crazy if something like that happened. Just moderately crazy. tongue.gif

Actually, that's what I think as well. I'm guessing Hashi's SM is the hardest to master of all the Sage Arts. Not only you require enough chakra for it, you also need to have insanely precise chakra control. I could see Sakura mastering his SM thanks to her chakra control that exceeds that of Tsunade's.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#70 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

So it seems in the end what I previously though starts to be seen by others as well. Yay, me! biggrin.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#71 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Does this not beg the question, can madara use the thousands if hands with hashirama's DNA, or does he not have good enough chakra control?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#72 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Mar 7 2013, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does this not beg the question, can madara use the thousands if hands with hashirama's DNA, or does he not have good enough chakra control?

he should have the sage mode too which I doubt it...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#73 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Mar 7 2013, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think not Sage mode is not a technique that requires DNA, in other words is not something that is related to blood like the Sharingan is a kind of ability that is inherited by training hence Kabuto.

There are three months left until the day i'll go to Japan and work on a chip for mobile phones to accept western ecryption on Japan mobile phone allowing foreigners mobile phones to work on Japan.

I'll spend two months on Japan then i'll go back to my country.

This will be my second time there.
the first one was a trip where a was looking for contacts and gather info on some universities and went to watch RTN on the period, i passed one week there.

When i come back i started doing a course to learn Japanese, now i received this contact to go there and work on this chip with my other friends.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 07 March 2013 - 12:11 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#74 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

Would you mind checking that NS doujin event??

248793.jpg

#75 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 7 2013, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would you mind checking that NS doujin event??

When is going to be?

i'll be on japan on June to July and i'll go back on September to October.

Food is so kittening expensive there.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 07 March 2013 - 12:23 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#76 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Mar 7 2013, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edo-Hashi enters the battlefield:

Madara: Hashirama! Witness, with your cells I'm able to now use the wood style as well. How about that? mwahaha.gif
Hashirama: Ah, but do you have the necessary chakra control to use my best wood techniques?
Madara: ..... kitten you.
Hashirama: cool.gif

#77 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 7 2013, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When is going to be?

i'll be on japan on June to July and i'll go back on September to October.

Food is so kittening expensive there.

Dunno, you might wanna ask around. I think the keywords are Haru Comic-con or something.

248793.jpg

#78 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 7 2013, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dunno, you might wanna ask around. I think the keywords are Haru Comic-con or something.

I know where it is, but it happens on March so i wont be there, it's like Comic-con like this, there are more girls than guys there.

Which reminds me of this.
http://animestop.inf...-lvl-27-babies/

"There is a certain amount of scepticism online as to whether she has really spent the last 10 years without a boyfriend, or male companions of equivalent distinction"
Well she's disguting this is the minor decent image of her with her cat.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 07 March 2013 - 01:04 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#79 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Wow! I never thought about that chakra control theory! wow.gif Maybe this Hashirama/Sakuratheory isn't that far off. I'm still not claiming it as very likely to play it safe, but maybe it's not impossible. If even Sawyer7mage wonders about this, then, well ... we should consider it. xD

Sakura related to the Senju .... Guess Naruto and Sakura really are meant to be. tongue.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#80 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

I think if this is where Madara loses Izuna, it will resolve him to join Hashirama's plan for their settlement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users