Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Sep 11 2012, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like Tsunade....

got cut in half.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't look like she's gonna be in the final cut...
heheelq7.png

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#62 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Sep 11 2012, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like Tsunade just got....

cut in half.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to make at least an witty pun to make this joke work, this one was too direct.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#63 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 11 2012, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You need to make at least an witty pun to make this joke work, this one was too direct.

thats kind of the point... there is no pun. if you dont get the joke about the joke then... shame?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#64 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 11 2012, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? I thought it was fine because he

...cut straight to the point.

AboojTi.gif

#65 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

I think tsunade just tried to split in more small tsunades just like her snail but i didnt work like she imagined. XD

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#66 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

lol laugh.gif /\ all of you,the early chapter apparently set your mood happy.gif

Edited by candycane-chan, 11 September 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#67 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Sep 11 2012, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think tsunade just tried to split in more small tsunades just like her snail but i didnt work like she imagined. XD

The tree cut in before she could finish.
mwahaha.gif

AboojTi.gif

#68 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

do you want to know what suspense is? suspense is the fact that I got to the page where the kages look like they're dead - page 2 or 3 - and now I have to go out for the whole day. i don't have time to finish the rest of this chapter. just enough to post this. that is what suspense is. i'll be thinking about this chapter for the rest of the day. *cries*

#69 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Sep 11 2012, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why? I thought it was fine because he

...cut straight to the point.

Yes, now this is how you make that joke!!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#70 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Sep 11 2012, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do you want to know what suspense is? suspense is the fact that I got to the page where the kages look like they're dead - page 2 or 3 - and now I have to go out for the whole day. i don't have time to finish the rest of this chapter. just enough to post this. that is what suspense is. i'll be thinking about this chapter for the rest of the day. *cries*

i have nothign against gaara but i do think he's the character that is most revived on the series, if he got revived more 1 time, he's going to reach a draw with goku.
Goku 3 ressurrections, Gaara 2 ressurrections.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#71 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 11 2012, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not because we want Tsunade to die, but because Kishimoto finally grew some balls and decided to kill an character. An series can become quite predictable and boring if the author don't have the courage to kill an main charcter.

Jiraiya was an important character, remember?? just pointing that out.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Sep 11 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. Someone in this so called "war" needs to die. Someone, you know, important. A kage, for example. And Tsunade is the best pick, especially for Sakura's case.

And I just saw Tsunade's lower half. Uhhhh...how is she even still alive after that? Let alone even able to speak? Seems really far fetched to me, even if she's a kage.

A major death has been a long time coming. I agree. As for how Tsunade can still move..... Uzumaki-Senju genes, remember?? it's what made her survive that coma. But yeah, she is definitely at death's door right now. Now I hate how Oro was brought back. Kishi should've made him stay dead. Closing the legacy of the Sannin in this final arc with Tsunade's death would've been perfect and IMO, would make Tsunade's death more meaningful.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#72 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 11 2012, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have nothign against gaara but i do think he's the character that is most revived on the series, if he got revived more 1 time, he's going to reach a draw with goku.
Goku 3 ressurrections, Gaara 2 ressurrections.

So true laugh.gif and he'll be revived

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 11 2012, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what I meant was that only naruto will get the emotional dvelopment sweatdrop.gif like when his teacher died ,kishi would never show us a bond between sakura and tsunade going that deap, facepalm.png ,like when tsunade was in a coma naruto was the one who needed confort when sakura needed it hm.png so....sakura and naruto won't comfort each other because naruto would be already on his knees crying dry.gif acually i would rather see sakura and ino comforting each other a_hug.gif
and naruto had a lot of emotional development rawr.gif cant sakura be the miserable one for once,,,,,that came out wrong headscratch.gif

Oh don't worry, we'll see her reaction when she knows that Tsunade is on the verge of death or died, which i still don't hope for that. She's the one who taught Sakura about all she knows, she's the next Tsunade or what i like to call " Sakura the mini Tsunade" XD
It's probable that we'll see Naruto talk with Sakura about Tsunade but not now, after the war, and it's not a surprise if that happens and i think that it will happen.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#73 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 11 2012, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A major death has been a long time coming. I agree. As for how Tsunade can still move..... Uzumaki-Senju genes, remember?? it's what made her survive that coma. But yeah, she is definitely at death's door right now. Now I hate how Oro was brought back. Kishi should've made him stay dead. Closing the legacy of the Sannin in this final arc with Tsunade's death would've been perfect and IMO, would make Tsunade's death more meaningful.

Oh, those. Right. Forgot about those. They must be keeping her organs somewhat intact. laugh.gif
I hate how Oro was brought back, too, but for more than that reason. Not only did it make Tsunade's death less meaningful, it took away severely from all of Kabuto's development. That's what aggravated me the most about it, personally.

AboojTi.gif

#74 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Sep 11 2012, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif...

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#75 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Sep 11 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh don't worry, we'll see her reaction when she knows that Tsunade is on the verge of death or died, which i still don't hope for that. She's the one who taught Sakura about all she knows, she's the next Tsunade or what i like to call " Sakura the mini Tsunade" XD
It's probable that we'll see Naruto talk with Sakura about Tsunade but not now, after the war, and it's not a surprise if that happens and i think that it will happen.

mini tsunade laugh.gif ..i know that it'll be depressing but it would be Major development for sakura if kishi showed us her reaction to tsunade's death if(when) she dies especially if something came out of it,maybe then she'll be able to summon slug.what do you think? headscratch.gif
gaara tongue.gif well we're not sure if he even is dead

#76 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 11 2012, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mini tsunade laugh.gif ..i know that it'll be depressing but it would be Major development for sakura if kishi showed us her reaction to tsunade's death if(when) she dies especially if something came out of it,maybe then she'll be able to summon slug.what do you think? headscratch.gif

No i hope she wont be able to summone slugs because then she could maybe also get the bad idea like tsunade and splits her self biggrin.gif

#77 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 11 2012, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think she already knows how to summon slugs, Tsunade taught Sakura almost about everything she knows and it could be that, if by possibility she ran into Tsunade and she might transfer some special power to Sakura but i don't think that will happen, but still a possibility though for the manga.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2012 - 02:55 PM.

#78 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Sep 11 2012, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No i hope she wont be able to summone slugs because then she could maybe also get the bad idea like tsunade and splits her self biggrin.gif

lol laugh.gif no one knows this generation has a wide emagination
QUOTE (T XD @ Sep 11 2012, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she already knows how to summon slugs, Tsunade taught Sakura almost about everything she knows and it could be that, if by possibility, she ran into Tsunade, she might transfer some special power to Sakura but i don't think that will happen, but still a possibility though for the manga.

are you suggesting that she already knows it but hasn't mastered it headscratch.gif then why didn't she use it with sasori..but i was hoping that she could perform something new since she's always researching and all ,hell when she punched that zetsu we had her flashback reading records ,so maybe...

#79 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

Wow...What a chapter! Very grim, especially with Tsunade being split in half like that....Ouch! arg.gif Then there's the other kage...damn! sad.gif

Naruto is going to need either a seriuos power boost or some serious backup if he's ever going to defeat both Obito and Madara. Hell, even retreating is probably going to be difficult.

So it seems like Tsunade might actually die. If that's the case, I hope this means more development for Sakura. I don't think she's going to get any new powerups, but I hope that she will at least come out as a stronger and more determined person, just like Naruto did when Jiraiya died.

I just hope that Kishi doesn't decide to give all the development to Naruto. Of course Naruto would also be greatly affected by her death and I know that the TsuSaku bond isn't quite as developed as the JiraNaru bond, but still. If Kishi ignores Sakura, then my respect for him as a writer will be greatly diminshed.

Also, I agree with Codus N that killing of Tsunade seems a little strange, considering he just revived Orochimaru. It also mean that:

Jiraiya. Good guy. Dead.
Tsunade. Good guy. Dead.
Orochimaru. Bad guy. Revived.

But I guess that goes with the old cliche that, even though the bad guys might have it easier, the good guys always win in the end. emoticon_monocle.gif

So Obito really was discovered (and presumeably manipulated) by Madara. I wonder if this means that Obito won't be the final villain and that he will merely be the Darth Vader to Madara's Darth Sidious. Only time will tell...

Edited by TerrorKing, 11 September 2012 - 03:15 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#80 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 11 2012, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol laugh.gif no one knows this generation has a wide emagination

are you suggesting that she already knows it but hasn't mastered it headscratch.gif then why didn't she use it with sasori..but i was hoping that she could perform something new since she's always researching and all ,hell when she punched that zetsu we had her flashback reading records ,so maybe...

Im pretty sure she isnt able to summon slugs and slugs are useless anyway they cant fight/ just heal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users