#61 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jun 8 2012, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? The end of this year? I hope not. It feels like there is so much left to cover in terms of the main characters. You may be right, but I'll be so disappointed if the big climax is just a blur of fighting, followed by a quick epilogue.

I'm really hoping that in the end game he gives the same amount of emphasis to Saskura, Kakashi and Tsunade as he has to Kabuto. I will feel cheated if he doesn't. An epilogue after Sasuke and Naruto's big battle won't be enough to resolve their storylines for me.

There is only one more arc and kishimoto said many times that naruto is reaching it's end, by the end of the year it's the most "optimistic" prediction but i think they will delay a little probably until may 2013 if the world does not end in november.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#62 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jun 8 2012, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great points. It's hard for me to accept that Sasuke is just blanket insane. Because he had some stable moments in the last few chapters. But looking at it this way, Itachi really does become the trigger for Sasuke all over again. Not from Itachi's outright fanning the flames of his hatred in Part 1, but from Itachi not ever acknowledging Sasuke.

I bet in the next chapter Itachi goes to poke him in the head again, trying to fix him or laying on a last jutsu, and Sasuke bats his hand away.

Really? The end of this year? I hope not. It feels like there is so much left to cover in terms of the main characters. You may be right, but I'll be so disappointed if the big climax is just a blur of fighting, followed by a quick epilogue.

I'm really hoping that in the end game he gives the same amount of emphasis to Saskura, Kakashi and Tsunade as he has to Kabuto. I will feel cheated if he doesn't. An epilogue after Sasuke and Naruto's big battle won't be enough to resolve their storylines for me.

Actually, judging by Kishi's pace, I think he should have enough time tie up all loose ends for the characters by the end of the year.

also, about Itachi poking him again, I think he'll leave a recorded mental message which consists of something along the lines of: "Sasuke, I know you want more answers. If you wish to seek those answers, then seek out Naruto."

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#63 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 7 2012, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if that was why this Jutsu was originally created to allow Ninja's stuck in Lingo to accept their fate and pass on?

I like this idea! Tobirama doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would create such a jutsu for something malicious

#64 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 8 2012, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: BTW, did anyone feel that the end of the series is near from reading the last page??

The caption says: "The light that signals the beginning of the end" I think that's a sure sign the series is ending soon. In fact, it'll probably end by the end of the year.

I'm not quite sure anymore, I thought the war would end with Naruto vs Sasuke battle and the manga would end by the end of the year, but it looks like the war will be over very soon. I don't see Tobi continuing to fight on his own with the Jinchuriki's gone and the Impure world Resurection Jutsu over, leaving him with the massive statue and the black Zetsu left to fight with...next chapter we'll probably see Naruto finally crack the mask and we'll see the face of Tobi finally, before he retreats.

Also with the scene shown with Waterboy and Beast Boy it's very likely Sasuke will meet up with those two and maybe Karin (And I just had a crazy thought of Sasuke impregnating Karin because he now knows she's a Uzumaki and has a strong lifeforce) and we'll have another training ark whilst Sasuke is getting the freebie power-up included in that scroll Waterboy found. So i'm thinking Manga will be go on for another year or so atleast.

iAnby7W.gif

#65 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 8 2012, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not quite sure anymore, I thought the war would end with Naruto vs Sasuke battle and the manga would end by the end of the year, but it looks like the war will be over very soon. I don't see Tobi continuing to fight on his own with the Jinchuriki's gone and the Impure world Resurection Jutsu over, leaving him with the massive statue and the black Zetsu left to fight with...next chapter we'll probably see Naruto finally crack the mask and we'll see the face of Tobi finally, before he retreats.

Also with the scene shown with Waterboy and Beast Boy it's very likely Sasuke will meet up with those two and maybe Karin (And I just had a crazy thought of Sasuke impregnating Karin because he now knows she's a Uzumaki and has a strong lifeforce) and we'll have another training ark whilst Sasuke is getting the freebie power-up included in that scroll Waterboy found. So i'm thinking Manga will be go on for another year or so atleast.

Yeah, I see at least more arc dealing with the Sasuke situation once and for all.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#66 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

I dont think the war will end with naruto and sasuke, naruto will not be able to fight sasuke in his current state too much fights for him.
sasuke will not show up because he has no obligations with tobi.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#67 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jun 8 2012, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as Sakura gets at least the same amount of emphasis, then I'll be satisfied. I feel that Tsunade has been pretty fleshed out, what with her backstory being lain down in the arc that she was introduced, and overcoming her issues there as well. Her character development essentially stopped there, with maybe a few small exceptions of Jiraiya's death. Kakashi also basically resolved his character's issues already as well, with the exception of Sasuke and how he feels that he failed his team by not being able to prevent that situation (which was already touched on at the summit). He took on Team 7, got a gaiden dedicated to his back story, and talked with his dad when he was "dead". For whatever issues Tsunade and Kakashi need to resolve, it won't take long or much.

With Sakura being a main character, I really expected to see a lot more focus on her. Sakura should definitely get more character development because she is still carrying around a chip on her shoulder - her self confidence issues in her ability to be an asset to the team, and more specifically Naruto, have not been addressed. At this point, they've been temporarily pushed aside, and if Kishi leaves it at "I can only have faith in them", there won't be words to describe my disappointment and frustration.
QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 8 2012, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its hard to imagine that Kishimoto is going to stop the war after its only been going on for barely two days (in their time), and that he can top it with anything afterwards. It seems a bit...anti-climactic. If the fight with Sasuke is moved to immediately, via Tobi throwing Sasuke at Naruto, then he can still take advantage of Naruto's weakness afterwards. Sasuke literally just got the powerup of Itachi's eyes - it seems weird to have a training arc for Sasuke to perfect yet another ability (especially when Sasuke's training arcs have never been shown before).
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#68 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

Correction: It's already 2 days, 2 nights into the war. The next few chapters will probably be the dawn of the 3rd day. I feel 3 days or more is enough for a war arc.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#69 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

A war that last's for only 3 days not realistic but this is Naruto when has anything ever been realistic.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#70 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

I just wonder how did Naruto sleep he should get some. th_tongue.gif

Edited by sushi., 09 June 2012 - 03:30 PM.

ナルサク

#71 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 9 2012, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A war that last's for only 3 days not realistic but this is Naruto when has anything ever been realistic.

Oh really?? I should probably point you to the Six Day War, then. If anything, this War (in Naruto Time) will at least be 5 days max.

248793.jpg

#72 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 8 2012, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: BTW, did anyone feel that the end of the series is near from reading the last page??

The caption says: "The light that signals the beginning of the end" I think that's a sure sign the series is ending soon. In fact, it'll probably end by the end of the year.

Yes. I'm afraid it'll end, it's fun ya know.

But Kishi said "next year will be Kakashi's" and "I'll really explore his past". I hope Minato and Kushina is there wow.png

I just love them mwahaha.gif

ナルサク

#73 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jun 9 2012, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. I'm afraid it'll end, it's fun ya know.

But Kishi said "next year will be Kakashi's" and "I'll really explore his past". I hope Minato and Kushina is there wow.png

I just love them mwahaha.gif

That's old news and Kishi said he was sorry he couldn't get to it.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#74 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 9 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh really?? I should probably point you to the Six Day War, then. If anything, this War (in Naruto Time) will at least be 5 days max.

I was being technical I never heard of a war only lasting three days. I heard of the 5 day war.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 10 June 2012 - 04:15 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#75 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

Question. Sense when did common sense matter in a war? Isn't that avoided? heheelq7.png

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 10 June 2012 - 05:25 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#76 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

Yeah... pretty much...

248793.jpg

#77 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

To be honest, does it really matter how long the war lasted? Because, I dont see how they can make it last any longer. Tobi only needed to make a quick diversion in order to get to Naruto and Bee; all the rest was a mere distraction. He has no set point of command, has no need to invade, has no dynamic or intricate military machine. Hes not trying to take over a country, and he has no country which to defend. This couldnt have lasted more than a week.

#78 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

The only thing that has disappointed me about this arc are all the cool encounters/fights that could have taken place, but just never did. For example, Tsunade meeting Dan or Sakura fighting Chiyo. Okay so maybe I'm just still clamoring for Sakura to get a major fight, but perhaps there is still hope, what with all of the K11 currently rushing towards Naruto's position. wink.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#79 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

I heard there will be a break next week? D: But all the fun is starting now. wacko.gif

ナルサク

#80 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jun 10 2012, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard there will be a break next week? D: But all the fun is starting now. wacko.gif

I believe it's because after this break, Naruto's final arc begins.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users