Rainy's Blog

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 18 2012, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I've been reading this amaaaaazing fan fic by SilverShine on FF.net. It's Mina/Kushina. Haha it rhymes! Anyway, it is sooo good and I think it portrays the characters very well, especially how I believe Minato would be. Not really sure about Kushina but from what I gather she was some sort of a tomboy. The story is kind of at a slow point right now, but I'm only about nine chapters in and there are like... twenty seven. Egahhhhhhh! But I do like long stories, so it's all good.

Sounds interesting, I've been looking for a good Minato/Kushina story a while back but I couldn't seem to find any.

Just think of a female Naruto, only in the form of an Uchiha. Think Obito! FEMALE OBITO.

Oh I love Obito! wow.png That could be fun.

#62 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

@Kim: Oh, trust me the Mina/Kushina story is suuuuuper good! I meant to read a chapter of it last night but I got caught up with other things.

I love Obito too! I'm having a lot of fun with this story (:

Blog entry #10

WOOO! Entry 10! I feel like I should do something special. Maybe I'll come back and edit this entry with some sort of fun thing later.

Anyway, I used to have (I still do) an AFF account and my pennname was Hero. I kind of abandoned it after I found out the extent of what I could get away with as well as the rated M button on Ff.net (: While I don't base the quality of the story on its content rating, I usually find the more experienced authors among the rated M or T+ section. It just works out that way /shrug

So anyway, one of the main reasons I left AFF.net was because of the overwhelming amount of Naru/Sasu yaoi. Not saying that I dislike yaoi, but meh...again, the amount of Naru/Sasu is overwhelming, that and I don't ship it, it's usually plotless smut and that gets old really fast. I'm not really the yaoi-loving type of girl, I've come to realize. I'm more into yuri, but I don't prefer to pair up any of the Naruverse characters in such a way.

Anyway, so uh...where was my point in all of this...oh, yeah.

So, I noticed that AFF has finally decided to add a 'Word' uploader thing, which is great because I'm absolutely horrid with html and lulz what's a beta? It's great, I'm pleased with the improvement and so I've decided to upload my stories there as well because it looks nice and makes everything look just how I want it. Especially those break lines! Damn it, I can never do those break lines on FF! I once uploaded a chapter like fives times and failed! Terribly! I was sadface; very sadface. Ah, well.

Fufu...so that's really all I have to say...oh, and I am supposed to talk to someone about a college I've been keeping my eye on for the past....fehhh. That is...next week, apparently. So yeah.

Boom shaka laka!

Rainy out!

edit cos LULZY TYPOS

Edited by Rainy Daze, 19 March 2012 - 10:55 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#63 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 19 2012, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Kim: Oh, trust me the Mina/Kushina story is suuuuuper good! I meant to read a chapter of it last night but I got caught up with other things.

I love Obito too! I'm having a lot of fun with this story (:

Blog entry #10

WOOO! Entry 10! I feel like I should do something special. Maybe I'll come back and edit this entry with some sort of fun thing later.

Anyway, I used to have (I still do) an AFF account and my pennname was Hero. I kind of abandoned it after I found out the extent of what I could get away with as well as the rated M button on Ff.net (: While I don't base the quality of the story on its content rating, I usually find the more experienced authors among the rated M or T+ section. It just works out that way /shrug

So anyway, one of the main reasons I left AFF.net was because of the overwhelming amount of Naru/Sasu yaoi. Not saying that I dislike yaoi, but meh...again, the amount of Naru/Sasu is overwhelming, that and I don't ship it, it's usually plotless smut and that gets old really fast. I'm not really the yaoi-loving type of girl, I've come to realize. I'm more into yuri, but I don't prefer to pair up any of the Naruverse characters in such a way.

Anyway, so uh...where was my point in all of this...oh, yeah.

So, I noticed that AFF has finally decided to add a 'Word' uploader thing, which is great because I'm absolutely horrid with html and lulz what's a beta? It's great, I'm pleased with the improvement and so I've decided to upload my stories there as well because it looks nice and makes everything look just how I want it. Especially those break lines! Damn it, I can never do those break lines on FF! I once uploaded a chapter like fives times and failed! Terribly! I was sadface; very sadface. Ah, well.

Fufu...so that's really all I have to say...oh, and I am supposed to talk to someone about a college I've been keeping my eye on for the past....fehhh. That is...next week, apparently. So yeah.

Boom shaka laka!

Rainy out!

edit cos LULZY TYPOS

I hear ya when it comes to all the Yaoi that's on FF.net that's why I tend to stay away from anything other than NaruSaku. As for the rated M on their my current story is rated M and so far I've had no problems, then again I've seen some stuff on their that really pushes the limits XD

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#64 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:31 AM

Blog entry#11

Man, I'm just a puddle of tears right now. Okay, maybe not that much but I'm pretty teared up.

WARNING: Mirai Nikki Spoilers --Click here to view--
Akise is dead, as of last week's episode apparently. I was kind of behind so I decided to watch it and man...I just... cried when he got stabbed by Yuno and then he got right back up again to tell his "beloved Yukiteru" (I melted...I like...I just melted) whatever it is I'm dying to know (gotta wait until Sunday). Bawwwwww! Like, what the hell man. Up until this point I saw nothing hinting towards the fact that Akise liked Yuki. That kiss was totally unexpected (well, not so much since he confessed his feelings to "God") but it was still awesome. And then ummmmfffffffff Yuno! I knew she was evil, man. I just don't know in what way. I was thinking she was a clone NOPE or something or maybe a twin NOPE, but that's yet to be seen.

Still mourning the loss of Akise...

I'm pretty sad, man. I know it's just an anime, but I just...

sad.gif

I'm gonna go now.

Edi:t cos I'm crossing out my theories.

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 30 March 2012 - 08:47 AM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

#65 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Blog entry#12

Moaarrrrr Mirai Nikki Spoilers. Rainy rambles... --Click here to view--
Holy $#!& I should probably stop rambling on about Akise, but you know what? Here I go again. I just need to type this out because wtf I am oblivious.

Btw I got a new job and it's pretty awesome if I say so myself. Life is otherwise boring, so meh.

Okay, so after I watched that episode I decided to make a one-shot. It's finished; it felt right. What I hadn't realized after watching that episode 10 times? Yuno cuts his head off! Like, holy ffff now I feel super creepy after having watched him get decaptitated that many times. It's weird, yo. Doesn't feel right. I heard the manga was a lot more graphic, but I am in need of sleep tonight so that will have to waiiiiiit. Anyway, yeah man. Just shows how oblivious to kitten I am. I'm still pretty sad though. Akise was such a disposable character. Author should have elaborated more on that unrequited love, but damn was he badass. If you're still freakin all walkin' around after you get your head cut off, that's dedication, my friend. Good for you sir!

Rainy's just gonna try sitting here and not think about cute loli boys getting their heads chopped off now. Mmk, so good night :3

-Rainy

Edited by Rainy Daze, 30 March 2012 - 08:02 AM.

Congratulations.

#66 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

I've never seen that anime before, so I really can't comment on it, but it sounds like a rather interesting anime.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#67 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

@Toasty: It's weird, and I don't think it's worth watching after that episode because after all the killing errbodeh's just like "Yey, now let's all haz secks"

It's so dumb. It will disappoint probably but I haven't finished it so...meh. I read about it on wiki.

Also, I will never eat that much ice cream in one night again. I cannot sleep!

Congratulations.

#68 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

I'll discuss it with you once my exams are over in May and I can start watching it. If you're willing to wait that long. XD

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#69 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

@DK: Yeah, man we can totally talk about it. It's good, if you like gore you'll love it.

Uguu, I'm all jittery now. I need something to take my mind off of the trauma!

Congratulations.

#70 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

You should try to relax since you won't do yourself any favors by being too nervous. wink.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#71 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

I know, you're right. Thanks happy.gif I'll try.

Congratulations.

#72 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Blog entry#12

I'm posting in my blog again because I have a concern. I've stopped posting chapters to my NaruSaku story here on H&E until I figure out what the heck is up with my format. Like, double spacing turns out to be triple spacing; kay, I'll have to remember that. And like, should I align it to the left or going across or...ffffehhh. I am not sure. Anyway I've come to realize that recently I was just trying too hard. Trying to write in a style that was too rigid and difficult. When you're writing you have to let the words flow and just go with it. The magic of revising and editing can fix anything you want later (:

It's best to just take your time and not rush things just because you feel as though you need to hurry and get on with the next chapter. Another thing is, it's best not to force a work that isn't well...working. I'm sort of a sporadic writer so most of my plots just come together on thin air; usually. That's such a relief...phew.

/waves

-Rainy

Congratulations.

#73 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 30 2012, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blog entry#12

Trying to write in a style that was too rigid and difficult. When you're writing you have to let the words flow and just go with it. The magic of revising and editing can fix anything you want later (:

It's best to just take your time and not rush things just because you feel as though you need to hurry and get on with the next chapter. Another thing is, it's best not to force a work that isn't well...working. I'm sort of a sporadic writer so most of my plots just come together on thin air; usually. That's such a relief...phew.

/waves

-Rainy

I better take a note for this. It was something you learned for yourself, but you also helped me in the process, so I owe you my thanks. And well, I encourage you to keep up the good work. happy.gif

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 31 March 2012 - 05:55 AM.

#74 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

@Shadow Wolf: You are most certainly welcome. Once you break that barrier that's telling you everything must meet perfection, it just gets easier. Nothing needs to be written in stone, we can change what we don't like later or add in what we do like. Ah, such is the power of revision!

Congratulations.

#75 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Blog entry#13: Rainbow Dream!

I'm gonna start naming my entries from now on, just so I can find them easier (:

Mm, I just had the greatest shower ever! The showerhead was changed so now it's bigger and it's sooooooo awesome cos the water feels so much nicer ^^;;

And you know what a nice shower does? It relaxes you and makes you feel all clean and good and stuff! And that means...I'm ready to write!

But anyway, I had this awesome dream last night last night. It started out kinda weird because I was in the mall with my friend and her ex-crush. And we were just standing outside of Spencers watching all the people walk by, and then the guy starts like hugging on me! And I'm like, Dude, what the heck? and I push him off and he just falls onto the floor all limp and like a dead weight, or a sack of potatoes.

I do loves potatoes.

So anyway, I look to my friend and she just kind of has an impassive face like most faces look in my dreams and I'm like, Hey, hey I don't know why he did that but I'm going to the bathroom. So I go across the erm, store and I find the place where all the bathrooms are; cool. I walk in and all of the stalls are full.

All except for one...

I open the last stall and a bike rolls out.

Now, let it be known that this is not ANY NORMAL BIKE. Oh, no, this is Rainy the apparent master of dreams. So this bike comes rolling out, and it's pink with rainbow spokes and lots of glitter. Its got those annoying colorful streamers at the end of the handlebars and one of those stupid baskets that you always end up breaking because you want to put so much kitten in there.

So yeah, you get it it's like a kid's bike.

NO, YOU'RE WRONG!

So, I'm just standing there with the abounding urge to just pee myself right there, because now I have five occupied stalls and a freakin' bike just rolled out of one of them. I mean, did that bike just use the toilet? I didn't hear a flush. What? I'm about to leave, when this woman just appears out of thin air and she's got like this rainbow dress thing on. She kinda looks like a priestess or something. She's like, Oh, that's my bike! and I'm just thinking, Tch, oh yeah? I wouldn't have known that... The rainbow lady takes her bike, hops on and rides out of the bathroom and into the mall.

FIN!

WTF MAN SOMEONE DECIPHER THIS BLASPHEMY.

Edited by Rainy Daze, 03 April 2012 - 09:31 PM.

Congratulations.

#76 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

Whoa. What an awesome dream. Let's see if I can decipher it. *cracks knuckles*

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Apr 3 2012, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blog entry#13: Rainbow Dream!
But anyway, I had this awesome dream last night last night. It started out kinda weird because I was in the mall with my friend and her ex-crush. And we were just standing outside of Spencers watching all the people walk by, and then the guy starts like hugging on me! And I'm like, Dude, what the heck? and I push him off and he just falls onto the floor all limp and like a dead weight, or a sack of potatoes.

Hmm...I'm gonna say you either wanna one-up your friend by winning the affection of a person she used to like, there was something you wanted at Spencers, or...

I do loves potatoes.

This. sleep.gif

So anyway, I look to my friend and she just kind of has an impassive face like most faces look in my dreams and I'm like, Hey, hey I don't know why he did that but I'm going to the bathroom. So I go across the erm, store and I find the place where all the bathrooms are; cool. I walk in and all of the stalls are full.

This may seem like a simple potty dream, but it's actually a representation of your psyche's inner turmoil. Everything you desire is closed off to you. No matter where you look, all you see is a closed door. Until...

All except for one...

I open the last stall and a bike rolls out.

Now, let it be known that this is not ANY NORMAL BIKE. Oh, no, this is Rainy the apparent master of dreams. So this bike comes rolling out, and it's pink with rainbow spokes and lots of glitter. Its got those annoying colorful streamers at the end of the handlebars and one of those stupid baskets that you always end up breaking because you want to put so much kitten in there.

So yeah, you get it it's like a kid's bike.

NO, YOU'RE WRONG!

So, I'm just standing there with the abounding urge to just pee myself right there, because now I have five occupied stalls and a freakin' bike just rolled out of one of them. I mean, did that bike just use the toilet? I didn't hear a flush. What? I'm about to leave, when this woman just appears out of thin air and she's got like this rainbow dress thing on. She kinda looks like a priestess or something. She's like, Oh, that's my bike! and I'm just thinking, Tch, oh yeah? I wouldn't have known that... The rainbow lady takes her bike, hops on and rides out of the bathroom and into the mall.

This last door is your childhood. You see a beautiful rainbow magic bike, one that's apparently sentient, and it rolls out as you come to the door. It seems at first that it's coming towards you, and you can relish your childhood once again. However, the bike promptly returns to its owner, some weird hippie woman, who is probably also a powerful wizard. This powerful beast rides away, and what do you have? An open stall! One that will help you achieve your goals and aspirations.

Basically, the dream is telling you that, in order to achieve your dreams, you need to embrace your childhood, while at the same time not succumbing to it like that crazy magic woman (heck, maybe that woman is your alternate future self?). Or, in other words, to enjoy your childhood without letting it take over your life. happy.gif

Just kidding...I guess it's more likely you were just at the mall recently, or just saw something on T.V. that reminded you of the mall or rainbow bikes. That's how my dreams always seem to work. tongue.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 04 April 2012 - 02:09 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#77 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 31 2012, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Shadow Wolf: You are most certainly welcome. Once you break that barrier that's telling you everything must meet perfection, it just gets easier. Nothing needs to be written in stone, we can change what we don't like later or add in what we do like. Ah, such is the power of revision!

Hehe, I guess you're right. I'll be sure to try that.

As for you dream, it is definitely a weird (and funny) dream. However, after reading some literature (I've read my share of Carl Jung, Alfred Adler and Erich Fromm), I discovered that only we have the power top decipher our own dreams. After all, it's our mind which is at work there, and thus, only we can give meaning to each symbol that appears in our dreams.

I could work on helping you decipher the dream. However, I would need your help, since only you know the meaning of each symbol (what do you think when you see your friend, her ex, him trying to hug you, the rainbow bicycle, and all those symbols)

Oh, and a tip: "A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read."

#78 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

@Boom: Dude, I laughed my butt off the whole time reading that! Totally worth coming back to check this thread tonight. What you said seemed pretty legit too. I was a child with a very big imagination and apparently that is something that hasn't changed with time. Oh man, I think I laughed a little too hard.

Hmm, let's see now.

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf)
As for you dream, it is definitely a weird (and funny) dream. However, after reading some literature (I've read my share of Carl Jung, Alfred Adler and Erich Fromm), I discovered that only we have the power top decipher our own dreams. After all, it's our mind which is at work there, and thus, only we can give meaning to each symbol that appears in our dreams.

I suppose you're right. Maybe I just wanted to read some funny responses, but now after what Boom said I'm honestly curious.

I could work on helping you decipher the dream. However, I would need your help, since only you know the meaning of each symbol (what do you think when you see your friend, her ex, him trying to hug you, the rainbow bicycle, and all those symbols)

Hmm...well I don't see much of this girl anymore. I realized after high school that I never really liked her. She was always trying to tell me how to do things her way and that if they weren't done the way she did them, then they weren't right at all. I was pretty much just the friend she could look down at and say she was better than. As for the boy, I was never interested in him at all, but he was the kind of guy that would give a hug to anyone who would ask for/give him a hug. So yeah. I've hugged him like once but that was just because he was hugging everyone ._.

The rainbow bicycle seems to have come out of nowhere...or maybe it just symbolizes my rediscovered appreciation for yaoi. ALLL THE RAINBOWS ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME, IN MY CEREAL. Mmk, or maybe it just symbolizes happiness or general creativity? Now that I think about it, it could actually mean a lot of things. Sometimes I'm just an explosion of elation so maybe it just represents my essence as a whole biggrin.gif HAHA.

Oh, and a tip: "A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read."

Yes, indeed sir. Yes indeed!

FFFFFF OMG U GUISE!

Quick side note here. I was just updating my story on Fanfic, and I was looking through my outbox when I discovered an old message I sent to a user called TRICKSIE.

TRICKSIE!!!!

I sent you a message, you better go read it cos I am sad face ): I wanna know when you are finishing A Voice In The Wind. Ofufu I will be so sad face if you never finish it :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

RAINY OUT!

Edited by Rainy Daze, 04 April 2012 - 04:48 AM.

Congratulations.

#79 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

Lol Shadow Wolf. You're doing exactly what Siegfried is doing. Are you his disciple or something? biggrin.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#80 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Well, let's see if I can help you shed some light on the dream.

Mall and Spencers: What do you like to do at these two places?

Girl and Boy you don’t like: Characterizations of Things that are troubling you.

Boy hugging you: One of those problems is making you feel stressed / annoyed / uncomfortable.

You push him and he falls into the floor: This may be your own mind telling you that this problem can be solved if you face it. And if it was solved with a push (making the boy fall on dead weight), then it may mean that the solution might be easy to find (plus the problem might not bother you again.

Going to the bathroom: What is your perception of going to the bathroom? (yeah, this question is kinda weird, but put it a bit more general) Is it a relief to go to the bathroom? Or did you use this opportunity to get away from those two?

Bathroom stalls full: If I take that you’re going to the bathroom for relief, then the stalls being full might mean that you feel as if though you feel unable to find relief easily, or it could also mean that you’re looking for an opportunity and you feel as if the doors are closed to you.

Last Stall, rainbow bicycle and rainbow lady: When the final stall opens, this might symbolize that you feel that all the struggle (of going stall after stall) finally paid off. And even though it wasn’t what you expected at first (who expects a bicycle coming out of the bathroom stall), it did impress you (in a good way or in a bad way, only you can tell. But from what I read, you like some parts of the bicycle and you dislike other parts, so I think it impressed you in many ways). At first, you were a bit surprised and confused, but when the lady appeared to claim her bike, you realized that everything made sense in the end.

Anyway, this is not an exact interpretation of your dream. These are just clues I want to give you, so you can work on giving it the correct meaning. As I said, only we have the power to discover the meaning of our own dreams.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 4 2012, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol Shadow Wolf. You're doing exactly what Siegfried is doing. Are you his disciple or something? biggrin.gif

Siegfried? *ponders*

Umm... do you mean Sigmund Freud?

If you do, then I don't consider myself his disciple. I would probably be a disciple of Erich Fromm and Alfred Adler. You see, Freud thought that dreams would only take meaning with the events of our childhood (mainly in our first five years of our life), while Adler and Fromm thought that dreams are manifestations of our mind about problems we're facing in the present or troubles of our recent past. /endofnerdrant

But anyway, I guess that's somewhat of a compliment, so thanks Darth. And I apologize for the nerd rant if it sounded harsh or mean in any way. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users