• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:31 AM

sakurasexynurse.jpg Sigh, either she'll be cheering for Naruto or playing Nurse. Bit of a disappointment after her awesome punch against Kaguya but oh well.

:nosebleed:  :nosebleed:  :nosebleed:  :nosebleed:  :nosebleed:

#62 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

Well what we all need to remember is when would be a good time for Sakura and Kakashi to join in on the fight I mean we know it won't be in the first two chapter, as that is way to soon. Its all about timing really on this fight, I mean its true both Naruto and Sasuke are too godly which is BS same with the whole reincarnation thing too and I will go off on a little rant here.

Now me I do hope Sakura get to do something but its all down to Kishi which is what I'm worried about, not I will always love Sakura no matter what she is meant to be the human of the show with not damn god like powers I mean I bet that is why many love her she is not all god like like two other people we all know. But I fear Kishi will not do it for her as this is Kishi we are talking about, now will I hate Sakura if Kishi does nothing for her this whole fight, No I will still love her but I will lose a little more respect fro him, After all as many as you have said she will need to do something this fight,

But not right now as we have no idea how long this fight will go on, But here is the thing how would you guys like her to be involved in the fights as no one from what I have seen has really answered what will she do and please guys no cheerleader thing, and I mean fight wise if and I mean if Kishi does do it.

Now for the rant the whole reason for it is to keep Sasuke alive I mean come on Kishi just did that as away so poor Sasuke can live after all the BS that he has done which is something I hate I mean just think about you guys without it Naruto could just kill Sasuke but nope we need him to live to the Brother hate will end, yeah Kishi that BS to keep Sasuke alive and poor one at that.

#63 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

To be honest, Sakura's role is still a mystery. Whether it's positive or negative or nothing at all... We really don't know. So I wouldn't really know either. All we can do now is predict. In the end it's all up to Kishi, and given how unpredictable he is, you can never really tell.

I just hope Sakura's role does not go to waste at all.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 13 September 2014 - 01:06 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#64 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

To be honest, Sakura's role is still a mystery. Whether it's positive or negative or nothing at all... We really don't know. So I wouldn't really know either. All we can do now is predict. In the end it's all up to Kishi, and given how unpredictable he is, you can never really tell.

I just hope Sakura's role does not go to waste at all.

Oh your right all we can do right now is both wait and hope Kishi will have her and Kakashi do something.

#65 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:09 AM

Oh your right all we can do right now is both wait and hope Kishi will have her and Kakashi do something.

Yup. I know. It sucks. But what can you do...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#66 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:31 AM

@thefirstevil
Sasuke would live.
There's nothing sakura could do. Unless you want her to get hurt.

#67 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

Ramenanmitsu & Sushi, I get what you are saying. But consider this- Do you really think Kishi is gonna make the biggest battle in his manga a handicap match??? I can't see it. It'll be unfair and underwhelming.

Naruto is yet to beat Sasuke and if he manages to finally beat him with Sakura and Kakashi's help, we'll forever hear fans claiming that Naruto could only beat Sasuke because of their help and that Naruto can't beat Sasuke fair and square. I don't want Kishi to give a chance for fans to come out with such statements. That's why I want this fight to be one on one with NO interference. 

This fight should not be a handicap match. If Sakura and Kakshi have to be involved then I hope Karin and Orochimaru suddenly appear out of nowhere and join Sasuke's side. A three on three battle- now THIS would be epic. And it would be fair too. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#68 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

sakurasexynurse.jpg Sigh, either she'll be cheering for Naruto or playing Nurse. Bit of a disappointment after her awesome punch against Kaguya but oh well.

She will heal and bandage Naruto's right arm  :sweat:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#69 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

Ramenanmitsu & Sushi, I get what you are saying. But consider this- Do you really think Kishi is gonna make the biggest battle in his manga a handicap match??? I can't see it. It'll be unfair and underwhelming.

Naruto is yet to beat Sasuke and if he manages to finally beat him with Sakura and Kakashi's help, we'll forever hear fans claiming that Naruto could only beat Sasuke because of their help and that Naruto can't beat Sasuke fair and square. I don't want Kishi to give a chance for fans to come out with such statements. That's why I want this fight to be one on one with NO interference. 

This fight should not be a handicap match. If Sakura and Kakshi have to be involved then I hope Karin and Orochimaru suddenly appear out of nowhere and join Sasuke's side. A three on three battle- now THIS would be epic. And it would be fair too.

Nobody in here thinks that Kishi is going to do that. We know that Kishi is going to make Sakura and Kakashi into cheer leaders and that is WHY we're complaining.

As you said, maybe bringing Orochimaru or Juugo in might be a good idea. Just no thanks to Sakura making sandwiches.

Regards to Naruto not getting a fair fight....this battle is going to be who can pull the most asspulls, and it isn't really fair from the start. I couldn't care less about "fairness" when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto. Most of the fans are already disappointed with Naruto and Sasuke gaining instant power-ups and calls the two, "cheat" characters. It's waaaaaaay too late to expect the fans from calling them otherwise. Hence I believe that concern is quite meaningless.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 13 September 2014 - 02:10 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#70 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Why wouldn't it be just the same? What could cause a different outcome? Naruto has tried to save Sasuke alone all this time, and it still doesn't work. If you want a different outcome, the situation must be different. Don't repeat mistakes.

I think Sakura can have a role in this. I think she can make this time different. She interferred once, at the rooftop. She couldn't do anything at the time, but get plead them to stop and get in the middle of the fight. Then Sasuke left, and she begged Naruto to bring him back. When that didn't work, she said next time they'd do it together. This is what got her started training for what she is today. I like when she punches gods, but I want her to use those skills for the original purpose.

I meant the way the fight was. There was noone there except them two and I liked that fight. it will be a different outcome this time because the story needs to end  :sweat:

She can have a role i agree. But the last time there was a conflict she explicitly said she would leave it to them to sort this out.

#71 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

Excuse me but I have to say this:

Kishi put Hinata in the middle of the so awaited Naruto x Pain fight. Why wouldn't he put Sakura in Naruto x Sasuke? I mean, if your argument is about the relevance of this battle for the story, let's take in consideration the relevance of the characters. If Hinata, HINATA, did something in Pain vs Naruto, it would be no surprise having Sakura doing something in this battle.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#72 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

It's already a handicap match. Sasuke is no match for Naruto right now. Naruto is basically the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, in reality this fight would last four panels. Two panels dedicated to both of them "powering" up, one to them charging towards each other and the last is Sasuke dead/defeated. Now of course that won't be the case because Kishi's amazing writing skills won't allow reality and what he previously wrote to dictate the course of following chapters.

I have a lot more to say but not now, later.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#73 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

So this argument is "leave  Sasuke to me" vs "no matter what you said, but this time will do it together''.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#74 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

So this argument is "leave  Sasuke to me" vs "no matter what you said, but this time will do it together''.

Not really. We're just annoyed that Kishi is probably going to make Sakura stay in the background, and some(not all) are annoyed that we dare wish Sakura to do something more than cheerleading. That's all. Well that's how this argument started anyways.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 13 September 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#75 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:20 PM

Yup. I know. It sucks. But what can you do...

lol well there is fanfiction that can help.

#76 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

Not really. We're just annoyed that Kishi is probably going to make Sakura stay in the background, and some(not all) are annoyed that we dare wish Sakura to do something more than cheerleading. That's all. Well that's how this argument started anyways.

Do you think  would be fair in one point of the battle Sakura enter  to fight then in another Sasuke leave them out?

#77 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

Do you think  would be fair in one point of the battle Sakura enter  to fight then in another Sasuke leave them out?

I lost you. What do you mean in the last part?

#78 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

I lost you. What do you mean in the last part?

In some point of the battle Sakura(maybe with Kakashi) fight with Sasuke, but then he do something to them out from the battle, then that leave again Sasuke and Naruto alone fighting. what do you think?

Edited by Liu bie, 13 September 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#79 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

In some point of the battle Sakura(maybe with Kakashi) fight with Sasuke, but then he do something to them out from the battle, then that leave again Sasuke and Naruto alone fighting. what do you think?

Oh so you mean that Sasuke injures Sakura badly that she gets taken out of the battle? As long as it's done nicely it's okay. But if it's another one of those scenes where Kishi makes Sakura look pathetic in order to make Sasuke look cool, I would be annoyed.

#80 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

Oh so you mean that Sasuke injures Sakura badly that she gets taken out of the battle? As long as it's done nicely it's okay. But if it's another one of those scenes where Kishi makes Sakura look pathetic in order to make Sasuke look cool, I would be annoyed.

You right. I want her to get upset like that time in the  Land of Iron, after Naruto save her, I want Sakura put that face when Sasuke told Naruto that he didn't have parents blablah, but Sakura stand up and got upset.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users