Close
Photo

Uchihas and Sasuke's parents cooperated with the attack of Kyuubi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#61 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

Well there is a good possability that someone within the Uchiha was in contact with Madara, if you look at the flashback of the entire Kyuubi attack, it's also been noted there were no Uchiha members shown involved in defending their village, like they all decided to go on holiday or something, and the fact that Mikoto met Kushina before the incident does suggest the possability it was Mikoto who was in contact with Madara, or she'd told her husband who was the one who told Madara of the incident. (even if not the case this is probably what Kishi wants us to think.)

Another point to make is that (though not sure if confirmed) Madara was the one who helped Itachi with the Massacre so again it hints towards the Uchiha clan or atleast some members knew about his existance, I doubt Itachi managed to randomly come in contact with him, he would have needed to know of his existance in order to get in touch with him.

Ofcourse personally I beleive that the Uchiha clan were manipulated by Madara (atleast the men, not sure about the famale as we only met sasuke's mother and she didn't appear to suffer from it.) He fed of their arragance, fears and confidance, in the background, making them paranoid into believing the Kyuubi was a secret weapon to be used against them, if they stepped out of line. he's shown with Sasuke how he is a master of telling half truths, he told Sasuke about the Massacre but then completely lied about his involvement in the Kyuubi incident, he said it was a natural disaster.

He probably planned the Kyubi incident out that if the attack failed, he had a backup where he was certain the Uchiha would be blamed and then would pull the strings in the background to suggest a coup, then manipulate the Shinobi who were loyal to the village to masacre the clan...it's like his battle with the first Hokage, his ultimate aim was to get hold of the DNA of his rival, and then disappear for a while.

iAnby7W.gif

#62 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

I believe that Itachi will stay longer to explain more about the massacre, so that Naruto gets the full picture. Naruto already knows about the Kyuubi incident instigated by Madara, but Itachi will help Naruto connect the dots from the Kyuubi incident to the Uchiha massacre. Kishi is already starting to wrap things up, so I believe Itachi revealing more about the massacre is a must. I just hope it won't be off screened or "transferred".

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#63 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 16 2011, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another point to make is that (though not sure if confirmed) Madara was the one who helped Itachi with the Massacre so again it hints towards the Uchiha clan or atleast some members knew about his existance, I doubt Itachi managed to randomly come in contact with him, he would have needed to know of his existance in order to get in touch with him.

In the last chapter Itachi made it pretty clear, that Madara shouldn't have known about the massacre order. So I would say Madara was in contact with Itachi, maybe trained him, but he didn't take any active part in it. Watched from the shadows maybe.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#64 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Hak @ Aug 16 2011, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the last chapter Itachi made it pretty clear, that Madara shouldn't have known about the massacre order. So I would say Madara was in contact with Itachi, maybe trained him, but he didn't take any active part in it. Watched from the shadows maybe.

I didn't say anything about Madara knowing Itachi's orders, (He probably told Madara he wanted to destroy the clan as they were getting weak under Konoha control or something) I was talking about the fact Madara helping him on the night of the massacre Madara himself admitted he helped that night.

http://www.mangaread...hapter-397.html
http://www.mangaread...hapter-397.html

There is still Danzou to take into consideration, he could have been the one to notify Madara, but whatever the situation, the way it was shown, with meeting Mikoto before leaving the village, not being home on the night of the attack and no Uchiha's shown protecting the village, was a deliberate ploy from Kishimoto-Sensie to make us atleast consider the possability of the Uchiha clan betraying the village, during the Kyuubi attack.

iAnby7W.gif

#65 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

He probably planned the Kyubi incident out that if the attack failed, he had a backup where he was certain the Uchiha would be blamed and then would pull the strings in the background to suggest a coup, then manipulate the Shinobi who were loyal to the village to masacre the clan...it's like his battle with the first Hokage, his ultimate aim was to get hold of the DNA of his rival, and then disappear for a while.

I agree with this, and I really believe that was Madara's scheme all along.

Regarding the Sasuke's parents... I think it is possible and it is -for once!- a good theory. However we can't know for sure until it is revealed how Madara got intelligence about Kushina being a jinchuuriki, getting pregnant and when and where she would give birth (or why Fugaku and Mikoto were absent during the attack).

The fact of Mikoto was told about two of those four items, and the fact of we were shown a scene where Itachi is wondering where his parents are look pretty damning, but they can be red herrings, and Madara might have got what information he needed from another sources or through other means.

We shall see.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#66 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Aug 26 2011, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with this, and I really believe that was Madara's scheme all along.

Regarding the Sasuke's parents... I think it is possible and it is -for once!- a good theory. However we can't know for sure until it is revealed how Madara got intelligence about Kushina being a jinchuuriki, getting pregnant and when and where she would give birth (or why Fugaku and Mikoto were absent during the attack).

The fact of Mikoto was told about two of those four items, and the fact of we were shown a scene where Itachi is wondering where his parents are look pretty damning, but they can be red herrings, and Madara might have got what information he needed from another sources or through other means.

We shall see.

But...why would they leave they're two sons alone then?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#67 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Aug 16 2011, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Father knew xDD

Strangelove my friend, Father knew MANY things a_shifty.gif :True:

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 August 2011 - 11:33 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#68 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

I do not know. I can not think of a reason... which doesn't mean nobody -or Kishimoto- can think of one.

Keep in mind I think the "Uchihas in cahoots in Madara" theory is highly likely, and those scenes were hints, but I am not rejecting the possibility of they were red herrings.

Of course, if they were collaborating with Madara, and they knew he planned unleashing the Kyuubi about Konoha and they left their sons alone that night... I think it tells plenty things to say Fugaku and Mikoto, and why Sasuke is like is.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#69 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Aug 30 2011, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do not know. I can not think of a reason... which doesn't mean nobody -or Kishimoto- can think of one.

Keep in mind I think the "Uchihas in cahoots in Madara" theory is highly likely, and those scenes were hints, but I am not rejecting the possibility of they were red herrings.

Of course, if they were collaborating with Madara, and they knew he planned unleashing the Kyuubi about Konoha and they left their sons alone that night... I think it tells plenty things to say Fugaku and Mikoto, and why Sasuke is like is.

Exactly if they knew the Kyuubi was going to attack, they would move they're two sons to a distinct location away from the chaos.

I think no one knew it was going to happen, and i think they were out on a date. We have to remember Madara is well you know...Madara.

Edited by Strangelove, 01 September 2011 - 02:26 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#70 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Aug 31 2011, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly if they knew the Kyuubi was going to attack, they would move they're two sons to a distinct location away from the chaos.

I think no one knew it was going to happen, and i think they were out on a date. We have to remember Madara is well you know...Madara.

But still where were the other Uchiha?

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 01 September 2011 - 02:53 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#71 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Aug 27 2011, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They wanted "time alone" heheelq7.png They ARE husband and wife after all biggrin.gif Which is what Naruto and Sakura will be doing in several years wink.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users