74 replies to this topic

#61 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

Yeah, our elder ciardha already went to MH to slap the fact in their faces. But of course, all that could change if MS butchers the translation.... dry.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#62 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jul 29 2010, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, our elder ciardha already went to MH to slap the fact in their faces. But of course, all that could change if MS butchers the translation.... dry.gif

Hey look at it in the bright side if MS does mess with the translation from that part of Kushina's final speech to Naruto we will already know about it, and we can have one of our trasnlators like ciardha or Innera to have it properly translated.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#63 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

I think boyakist of MH is neutral. She does corrections on MS's scanlations every week. She's also a native Japanese and seems to be neutral on pairings (I hope)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#64 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

about the spoiler:
sniff...I think I'll need tissue when I read that chapter, for real reading the spoiler made my tears build up... shamefulcry0js.gif

anyway...
"go find a woman like your mum" --> Naruto open your eyes, you've found her babe hohoho narusakuct7.gif

#65 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:44 PM

I have a feeling that there will be a long talk between Naruto and Sakura when he returns to Konoha but that could be in a while. I don't know if Naruto will find out that he's in the island with Bee to be ketp hidden from Akatsuki, he only believes this whole trip is just a training trip.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 July 2010 - 02:45 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#66 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 29 2010, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling that there will be a long talk between Naruto and Sakura when he returns to Konoha but that could be in a while. I don't know if Naruto will find out that he's in the island with Bee to be ketp hidden from Akatsuki, he only believes this whole trip is just a training trip.

Not that it will make a difference, Kisame's already hidden inside Samehada.

#67 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

Kisame's already hidden inside Samehada

I almost forgot him. Maybe the next story is about Naruto and Killerbee's fight against Kisame? Since Kisame's there, I think there'll be Zetsu as well and Madara could follow him.

#68 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

I mentioned before that Madara told Kisame to capture Bee not Naruto and fighting two jinchurikki who have tamed their Bijuus will be suicide even with someone like Kisame who has a lot of chakra. He's not going to be too reckless to engage both of them in combat, I am sure that he is taking his time to wait for the perfect opportunity to attack. It will be when he we least expected.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 July 2010 - 03:01 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#69 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 29 2010, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that it will make a difference, Kisame's already hidden inside Samehada.

And him coming out of the sword (closet^^) will really give a scare to the Kages about any "safe" place for the remaining Jinchuuriki...
So it won't take Naruto long to be back in Konoha and Sakura... Might even be that the island being the safe heaven will come to Narutos ears only after returning! Oh the joy of that (possible) confrontation between Naruto and Tsunade!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#70 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

Here's the full script.

504 Thank You
Kushina opposes Minato's use of Shiki Fuujin.
Kushina: I don't want to burden Naruto/my son. I want Minato to live and watch Naruto grow, while I alone die. There is no need for you to sacrifice yourself for me.

Minato: Forsaking the village, forsaking my country, forsaking my son - they are all the same to me. You should understand, because your own country was destroyed. Besides, our family are "shinobi"!! You, as his mother, cannot win. This is not for your sake, but for Naruto's sake!!

There is already the shinigami (death god) behind Minato.
Minato: I'm alright with dying if it is for my son. That is also one of the roles a father can perform.
Sandaime and the Kyuubi are staring/glaring at each other. Sandaime puts up a barrier so that the Kyuubi cannot escape.

The shinigami's hand extends forth from Minato's stomach. The Kyuubi senses the danger.
Minato perfoms the seal. The Kyuubi is in pain.
Minato comes close to breathing his last.

Sandaime senses that it is not enough to seal everything.
Minato begins preparations for the Hakke Fuuin (eight trigrams seal).
Kyuubi: Getting sealed by such a kid... I won't take this lying down!

Kushina comes close to breathing her last.
Kyuubi tries to attack Naruto with all he has.
Kyuubi's arm pierces Minato. Kushina enters the fray, so that the Kyuubi will not be able to reach Minato.

Minato: I said this was something his father could do
Kushina: Then all the more I, as his mother, should do this. This is the first time I've lost any of our (lovers') quarrels, isn't it?

Minato: Thank you, Kushina
Minato summons Gamatora and passes him the key to be kept with Jiraiya (TN: the one that Jiraiya uses to unlock the seal to help Naruto with training on Myoubokuzan)

Sandaime: I finally understand the situation at hand.
Gamatora disappears.
The shinigami is holding the sword...

Minato: I'm going to do the Hakke (eight trigrams). I want to insert a little of my chakra into Naruto. But I may never get to see him again, so I'll tell him the things I want to say to him now.

Naruto is sleeping.
Kushina: Don't be too picky, and eat a lot! Take a bath every day! Don't stay up too late, and sleep a lot! Make friends; it's okay if you don't make a whole lot of them. Don't skive on studying and ninjutsu. Even if you have any weak points, don't get depressed over them! Respect your teachers at the academy. Look out for the three Ninja taboos and be careful when borrowing and lending money. Only start drinking sake when you're 20. As for women, you mum here's a girl too so I don't really know, but this world has only men and women, so go and find a woman like your mum! And beware of Jiraiya-sensei
Naruto, from here on out, there's going to be lots of painful and difficult times. But keep a hold on yourself, and have the confidence that you'll be able to realise your dreams!!
There are really so many, many, many, many things I want to teach you.
I want to spend more time with you. I love you.
Minato, sorry I hogged all the time available.

Minato: Nah, it's alright. Naruto... What your father wants to say, is probably the same as what your naggy mother already has said...

Hakke Fuuin (eight trigrams seal)...!
The flashback ends here, and returns to Naruto's consciousness/spirit (TN: where he met Kushina, and Minato earlier, I'm not too sure what word to use)

Kushina is crying. She says she used Naruto as a vessel and wasn't able to be with him and fill him with love

Naruto: Don't say sorry. I've never held a grudge against either you or dad. To be honest, I never knew what a parent's love was like, since I never had any. But now I do... You gave your lives for me

Naruto grins reeeaallly widely.
Now I know my vessel has been filled with love too! So I'm happy too! I'm glad I'm the child of both you and dad!

Kushina slowly begins to disappear.
(Minato: Can you hear me? Our feelings have reached him)
Naruto, thank you for seeing me as your mother. For being born to us...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Kushina disappears.

They even released the new cover of volume 52. It has both Naruto and Sasuke with OrochiKabuto in the middle.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 July 2010 - 03:19 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#71 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

epic!

#72 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:28 PM

I really am waiting for Naruto's wide grin

wow.png since Kushina said that was her first lost in quarrels with Minato, I think she's tough enough (I want to say she's more like Sakura, but...hehee)

#73 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:31 PM

I just want to read the chapter already.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#74 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

You gotta be jokin', right? I went to work round 9:30 (GMT), just back now at 6, and it STILL isn't out!?.............................................................. THE HELL!!

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#75 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 29 2010, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Certain fandoms must be feeling a little nervous right about now since Kushina's speech has given a thumbs up to NS. Do I have to ask what else does Kishi has to show that NS is the pairing he wants to make canon in his manga?

Maybe Naruto taking Sakura out on a perfect date this time. fu.png

I predict Kishi pulls something unexpected on us and makes it Temari. pictureem0.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 29 July 2010 - 06:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users