Sasuke's Fate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#61 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (FrutyLishis @ Aug 27 2009, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really, guys. I don't know why you are all fighting. Like I said, we're all on the same team.

NaruSaku FTW narusakuct7.gif

Just chill. Peace, people. yes.gif

No one was fighting though. It's called debating, and they were all very civilized and well-thought out posts, so there were no issues~

#62 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE (Nadishani @ Aug 27 2009, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously i don't get how sasuke's death would be great for narusaku. it's not like they're gonna say: 'omg you killed sasuke, you bastards! now let's make out and have insanely hot sex!' because of course that's the best cure for teammate's death. sasuke's death would completely break naruto and sakura. they'll be traumatized at least. last time i checked that wasn't exactly a great reason to hook up.

I'm not suggesting that they start making out on top of Sasuke's still warm body. I'm suggesting that nothing short of death is going to change Sasuke, if things stay the way they are. That despite all their attempts to save Sasuke's life, ultimately they will be the one's to stop him, like Travis in "Old Yeller". That in their grief, in the days afterward, they might at least have their first kiss (inadvertently) while consoling each other.

And then the insanely hot sex later. wub.gif

On a more serious note, I did start it off by saying the story doesn't have to go this way. Kishi is definitely more inventive than I am. I just don't see how Sasuke could become well adjusted after his long swim in waters of insanity, short of a (Part 1 - Part 2) 3 year time skip or a deathbed confession.

#63 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 27 2009, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one was fighting though. It's called debating, and they were all very civilized and well-thought out posts, so there were no issues~

But god, you guys are hostile. dry.gif

#64 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (FrutyLishis @ Aug 28 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hostile?

I don't think that's right.

Sorry, Fruity-chan.

In here in H&E, they present valid points, give real evidence, and do it in a very civilized way, unlike other debates I had been to.

111191.gif

The reason why I always hang out here is because of the peace of the debates.

wow.png

EDIT: Sorry, I edited it because reading this post again made me realize I had the wrong choice of words, and might be misunderstood as something bad. Thanks!

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 28 August 2009 - 02:21 PM.

#65 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (FrutyLishis @ Aug 28 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... mellow.gif

Have you been to other forum debate threads? For example any and all debate threads at NF. No one was 'hostile' here. Maybe you need to broaden your horizons a bit. And *that* wasn't a hostile statement. Just an opinion. It happens in debates. Anyways this is getting off topic, so we're moving on.

#66 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hmmm for me this would be Sasuke's Fate First.. Sasuke never killed anyone (as of now) tongue.gif , Oruchimaru was considered the primary antagonist in mostly in part 1 and some parts in part 2 so it is expected he will be beaten/killed, Deidara has despised the Sharingan so he wants to kill Sasuke first then Itachi.. He was killed in his final Jutsu(RIP senpai)
So it is clear, that Sasuke will not have a heavy punishment in the end.. (there would be karma)

Anyways, Sasuke in the end will not die.. he will likely accept he has made some wrong decisions... the Uchiha would mostly be perpetuated either in Konoha or in other village

#67 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (FrutyLishis @ Aug 28 2009, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really?

I was never mad or upset during that whole depate. This was completely tame.

#68 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:06 PM

I was half asleep when I wrote almost every post for my side of the debate. Didn't have enough energy to be hostile! biggrin.gif

#69 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

Nah, you're right. It's not like over in NF where people want to rip each others' thraots out. It's effin war over there. dry.gif

#70 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:23 PM

I reacon sasuke WILL die. It just has to end with some sence of story... the character who betrayed his friend left home to seek revenge, gets his revenge, his brother done it for konoha, wants revenge on konoha for what happened to his WHOLE family, Naruto... will have to stop sasuke If he wants the title of hokage and most importantly to protect everyone he loves. including sakura... I mean He got given some of itachi's power remeber in the manga so...
we may see him use it in action soon.. biggrin.gif but im sorry the most logical thing to do is kill sasuke.. he's to dark now...
he's overwhelmed by hatred and avengence... he said he'll kill everyone in konoha for what theyve done.. including sakura,ino,shikamaru,sai..,tsunade-baachan, soo I dont think naruto will stand for it INCLUDING IF HE KILLED SAKURA...
Course sasuke he has no heart anymore... he's too overwhelmed by power. and Im sorry sasusaku's.. but he would kill sakura he loves his family more then sakura so... whatta ya think th_cussing.gif ... naruto wont tollerate the destruction and murders of konoha. so kishi will probably do the best thing and kill sasuke off some how.. yes he is pretty much a bit of a main character to make naruto stronger blah blah but... he just has to die.. its the only best solution Id say.
:S

lol Im hungry.. ME WANT RAMEN.. msmack.gif
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#71 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

Seeing on how the series is going,i think any ending for sasuke wont be preety , unless he somehow gets to disapear and never comes back(witch would get me really mad since i personaly want him dead rawr.gif )
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#72 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:14 AM

I think Sasuke has to die, I can't see him and Naruto being buddies again after all that has happened. I do see him dieing apologetically for all that he has done.
I do hope he at least gets his revenge on Danzo for everything he put him and Itachi through.

#73 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:02 AM

I'm not sure but I think I could see Sasuke being redeemed in some way. He could end up dying, but I highly doubt Kishi will just make him a straight up villian that Naruto has to kill. I'm pretty sure Sasuke will have a "good guy" moment and in some way redeem himself.

What I really don't like is how Kishimoto has somehow made HIS manga titled NARUTO, all about some other character. I can't stand that Sasuke gets a ton of fights. From how all the fights have gone so far, it seems Sasuke has to fight the hard challenges why Naruto just gets clean up duty. I love this manga, but Sasuke is not the only thing that needs to be redeemed, the whole "Naruto is the main character" fact should be redeemed.

I just really hope that Naruto will finally get his turn in the end, I hope my favorite manga doesn't end focusing mainly on Sasuke.

I will say, I'm glad Kishi did come up with a great main plot - world peace - which makes Sasuke the secondary plot smile.gif

Just to clarify, I'm not bashing Sasuke in any way, I just don't like Naruto to be second to him.

#74 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:39 AM

I have changed my mind
I think Sasuke is beyond redeeming.. He will die or go insane arg.gif

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 15 December 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#75 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:39 PM

There is ONE way to save Sasuke & Save the world (if Itachi's gift doesn't work) slam a FRS in to Sasuke head-on. If Naruto can't kill him then at least he'll give him eternal hell on Earth. & if Talk no Jutsu works, maybe he'll become a wandering nin like Jiraiya & manage Jiraiya's spy network & seldom comes back to Konoha secretly.

Edited by Newkerz, 15 December 2009 - 03:42 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#76 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 15 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is ONE way to save Sasuke & Save the world (if Itachi's gift doesn't work) slam a FRS in to Sasuke head-on. If Naruto can't kill him then at least he'll give him eternal hell on Earth. & if Talk no Jutsu works, maybe he'll become a wandering nin like Jiraiya & manage Jiraiya's spy network & seldom comes back to Konoha secretly.

so what exactly was the thing Itachi gave Naruto and what chapter/episode was it?

#77 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:25 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/366/00/ I have to idea what kind of power Itachi gave to Naruto but it seems REALLY COOL!
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#78 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

I'm kinda teetering on the line at this point... like, I want him to be... I really want him to be redeemed, and live! However, I admit that it doesn't seem so plausible at this point. I'm kinda hoping he has some positive development at least, and doesn't continue his downward spiral.

What happened to the tactical smartypants that wasn't running rampant based on his emotions... I miss that one. sleep.gif

necroposting :3

Edited by Raspberii, 10 January 2010 - 07:32 PM.

meh.

#79 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Aug 23 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. The problem with Sasuke is that he's too controlled by his emotions. Like Itachi said before, he's still "pure." Not good or evil, right now he's fighting for what he believes to be justice for his clan and to make himself feel better. But I think that part of Kishimoto's intention with this scene was to say that if Naruto doesn't convince Sasuke to let go of his hate, then eventually he'll forgot all about what he cared about and become a common criminal like Orochimaru. Then history will just repeat itself, which is why Sasuke has to change.

As for his fate... I'm a supporter of him finding peace and not returning to Konoha, but helping them out whenever they're in trouble (supporting Konoha without actually living there would kind of be like what Itachi was doing). It never seemed to me like Sasuke had any real attachment to Konoha itself, only his clan and Team 7. But I think he could eventually go back, after all the wounds heal and he proves himself to be a changed person. Knowing Naruto, he could probably wait.

Totally agree.

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#80 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

Sasuke's fate seem, so far, to be directed in a not so glorious way.

Even so, I still believe of the fact that he can be redeem. Let not forget about the fact that Naruto have cross the vengeance part as well. Jiraya's death was a bond that Naruto have form over the years and that have been broken (well, he did lost Sasuke's too, but Sasuke isn't dead). With fukasaku's help, he gains power, in a good way and, in the end of the battle with Nagato, while he still held hatred against Jiraya's killer, he overcame that hatred and even make Nagato change his way.

In that point, Naruto made another promise for both Nagato and his disease Shishou that he'll find a way to bring peace against that circle of hatred that identifies the current Ninja world.

Now, let come back to Sasuke redemption. Naruto goal is no longer just for the sake of bring back his friend but also finding a solution of that hatred that consume him because, if he can't save Sasuke, how can he even think of finding that answer about world peace since Sasuke is the embodiment and the incarnation of that circle of hatred.

I think that why Kishi want Sasuke to become more and more evil and, in the end, that will show us not just the fight between former teammate and friends (like the first fight in the Vote) but a war that will give us the final answer to that essential message to bring wolrd peace and destroying that circle of hatred.

Now, as for HOW and the after Sasuke redemption, it another good question. here are the option :

- He come back to Konoha
- He became a road Ninja
- He dies

the first point : There is a really little possibility that he can, indeed, come back to Konoha. His goal was to kill those who were responsible for the Uchiha Massacre

- Sandaime
- Danzou
- Koharu
- Homura

Sandaime is dead and, so far, Danzo is finish. The only remaining are the two advisor of the Hokage (which is, in the end of chapter 481, is next step). That he manage to kill those two or not doesn't matter, he already have kill human (Danzou innocence can be debate but, at the end, even if his way of thinking and acting were radical, he still wanted the best for Konoha) and possibly Karin (her only crime, so far, was to be associate with Orochimaru and lately Sasuke). It will take a lot of Naruto power for 'changing someone heart' and that 'if' Sasuke doesn't decide that revenge on those 2 remaining is no longer enough and decide to eradicate Konoha completely. So, even if he come back to Konoha, even if he redeem, he will still have to face the judement over his cime. In the end, to have the 'complete' redemption, Sasuke will have a looooooong way a head of him.

The second choice : after being redeem, he could become a road ninja (kinda like Jiraya)

More plausible then the first option but, still highly difficult to digest. Even if he doesn't come back to Konoha, he still have done damage in other country ( the fails attempts to capture the Hachibi's host). Even if Killer bee isn't dead *yet*, the simple fact is that he will remain, for many, an ex-member of an organisation that wanted to kill that host and that have already kill the other jinchuuriki (except Naruto, of course). Like the first point, Sasuke will still have to face looooooong procedure of judgment against his crime.

The last point : He dies

In my point of view, that last option still remain the best choice. Of course, to make his death a redemption, he'll have to make amend for his crime. The most plausible way is by sacrifice himself to save someone and the only one that I can think of would be Naruto. Naruto will save him and redeem him by some Naruto-ish miracle ( So far, I don't know how that could happen, I don't have as much imagination and creativity as Kishimoto tongue.gif ). After that, Sasuke could somehow protect naruto against Madara (who will be in a super power trip tongue.gif ) and saying a corny phrase that will make his death more human. Of course, that act will not erase his crime and this will not mean that he will be completely redeem by Konoha and the rest of the ninja's world but, at least, he will be redeem in the eyes of those who were once precious to him (mainly naruto but also, Sakura, Kakashi etc).

The essential point is that Naruto have to save Sasuke so that the 'world peace' goal can be accomplish.

OK, that was a long review (so far, the longest for me tongue.gif ) so I'll stop that for now and enjoy the rest of the manga and see what will happen next.

Edited by silverserenity, 08 February 2010 - 03:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users