Close
Photo

Most disturbing fanfiction you ever read?

naruto

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#61 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

Ya'll haven't lived till you've read that Hermione x Sorting Hat fic.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#62 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

^ LMAO..

I did accidentally read one fic about that. That was one trippy experience.

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#63 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

I've seen that, yeah. 

I've also seen people give Hinata an "inner Hinata". And if you ask me when they do so they ruin her character by making her into...hm, what's the word for opposite of tsundre?

Has anyone complained about that? Like 'Inner Hinata', really? Was there Sakura bashing in the story? Cause if there was, send me a link please. :hm:

I get disturbed by SakuxMulti when they have her get gang banged. I couldn't even read past the beginning of the scene.

P.S. The answer is yandere.

Edited by redrose3443, 07 June 2014 - 03:59 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#64 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Was scrolling through fanfiction and came across an author named Roku-Namikaze.

My life was never the same... 

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#65 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

^ LMAO..

I did accidentally read one fic about that. That was one trippy experience.

Probably the same one I'm talking about. Is it the one where the hat inverts itself and... you know?

#66 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

Probably the same one I'm talking about. Is it the one where the hat inverts itself and... you know?

LMAO MURDA!!!!!!!! I only read Harry x Hermoine. I don't care for other pairings really. Am I the only who dislike narusakusasu fanfics. Not only do Naruto and Sasuke have sex with each other but they make it seem like Sakura is the third wheel and have sex with her.

#67 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

There was one fiction I read where Orochimaru and Kabuto both raped Sakura and Ino and did all kinds of other stuff to them.Naruto had to come in and save them both. That fic was DAMN disturbing! Who comes up with stuff like that?

#68 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:56 AM

There was one fiction I read where Orochimaru and Kabuto both raped Sakura and Ino and did all kinds of other stuff to them.Naruto had to come in and save them both. That fic was DAMN disturbing! Who comes up with stuff like that?

Kabuto and Orchimaru pairing with ANYONE is dirty.

#69 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

LOL...

Don't remind me. That thing defied logic 

#70 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

LMAO MURDA!!!!!!!! I only read Harry x Hermoine. I don't care for other pairings really. Am I the only who dislike narusakusasu fanfics. Not only do Naruto and Sasuke have sex with each other but they make it seem like Sakura is the third wheel and have sex with her.

I too dislike some narusakusasu fanfics. Instead of making a triangle kind of love story, some of the authors just used it as an excuse to bash sakura. Did not like it. Another thing, its just mask to do bad threesome or ménage à trois fic

#71 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

I Try to Avoid YAOI's and Yuri's . I find it disturbing. :3 I've Read a NaruSaku Fanfic once though where in the end, Sasuke and Sai ended up together. :3

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#72 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

I've been dealing with fanfiction for more than eight years (not counting seinen manga, a genre commonly known to be quite disturbing in its adult themes), so there are actually few stories which still manage to send shivers down my spine. Those are sadistic things written for sadistic purposes.

One was written in Russian and had Sakura gang-raped and brutally killed in the Forest of Death. The author really hated the heroine, that's for sure.

The second story (in English; found on ff.net) featured a psychotic preteen Sakura who tortured little Naruto. After a graphic process of mutilation she tried to finish the poor boy off.

Also, there are some horrible stories in which Naruto is portrayed as an absolutely sexist macho and commands Sakura as if she were his property.  :sick:

Edited by Syn11, 09 June 2014 - 12:37 AM.

#73 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:40 AM

I've been dealing with fanfiction for more than eight years (not counting seinen manga, a genre commonly known to be quite disturbing in its adult themes), so there are actually few stories which still manage to send shivers down my spine. Those are sadistic things written for sadistic purposes.

One was written in Russian and had Sakura gang-raped and brutally killed in the Forest of Death. The author really hated the heroine, that's for sure.
The second story (in English; found on ff.net) featured a psychotic preteen Sakura who tortured little Naruto. After a graphic process of mutilation she tried to finish the poor boy off.

Also, there are some horrible stories in which Naruto is portrayed as an absolutely sexist macho and commands Sakura as if she were his property.  :sick:

THIS!!

#74 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:49 AM

I never read a fanfiction that contains rape. Never. In some cases, it's used to shame and degrade female characters, like the example you gave. In most, it's used as an insultingly lazy plot device so that a character can become more sympathetic in a "lik dis if u crey everytim xxx" kinda way. Either way, ew.

#75 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:24 AM

Woahh, that is so messed up  :ermm:

#76 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

I never read a fanfiction that contains rape. Never. In some cases, it's used to shame and degrade female characters, like the example you gave. In most, it's used as an insultingly lazy plot device so that a character can become more sympathetic in a "lik dis if u crey everytim xxx" kinda way. Either way, ew.

I completely get -and I agree with- what you are telling. I avoid rape fics like the plague. honestly, my stomach is not sturdy enough. Rape in real life is already horrible and traumatic enough. I do not need it in my fiction.

This article makes a good work listing reasons why the issue is badly treated in fics: http://ppc.wikia.com/wiki/Rape

Also, there are some horrible stories in which Naruto is portrayed as an absolutely sexist macho and commands Sakura as if she were his property.

Ugh... That is... Sadly I have come across similar tripe.

I repeat my advice: read reviews. Usually, if the fic has that kind of garbage, reviewers will comment on it -either comdening or praising the author-. If you read a review stating "Hah! I love that kitten has finally got what was coming to her", then you KNOW you do not want to click and read that thing. Trust me with this.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#77 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

THIS!!

Oh, don't know if you came across the one where Naruto forced Sakura in the Land of Waves and had been controlling her every step since then, even what she eats and wears. That was eerie and degrading.

Rape is not something I'm afraid/disgusted to read about. It's a sort of traumatic experience which has the right to be covered in fanfiction. There are good hurt/comfort stories where rape and its consequences are taken seriously, and the author is all ethical about the whole matter. In lemons rape is mostly described as an act where one in the pair (sometimes both sides) doesn't give his or her consent in the beginning or feels unsure. Those are sexual fantasies, and the rape theme is presented as a game of pretending. Although, the message the last ones project is more than dubious, I think that we should discern between sexual fantasy, traumatic, and sadistic narratives.

Woahh, that is so messed up  :ermm:

Yes, they are. People can do terrible things to the charaters just for fun. I hope that it is the endline for displaying their agressive emotions.

I completely get -and I agree with- what you are telling. I avoid rape fics like the plague. honestly, my stomach is not sturdy enough. Rape in real life is already horrible and traumatic enough. I do not need it in my fiction.

This article makes a good work listing reasons why the issue is badly treated in fics: http://ppc.wikia.com/wiki/Rape

Ugh... That is... Sadly I have come across similar tripe.

I repeat my advice: read reviews. Usually, if the fic has that kind of garbage, reviewers will comment on it -either comdening or praising the author-. If you read a review stating "Hah! I love that b*tch has finally got what was coming to her", then you KNOW you do not want to click and read that thing. Trust me with this.

I know this kind of safety measures. But I'm a curious person who is prone to researching. In my field of work I encounter a lot of negative phenomena. So I click and read the story to draw certain conclusions.

Edited by Syn11, 09 June 2014 - 09:36 AM.

#78 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:13 AM

I usually steer clear of fanfics with rape, S & M inclinations, Yaoi especially mpreg, incest and Harem unless I'm feeling a bit adventurous. I can be persuaded to stay if the writing is topnotch and the plot is interesting to me that it overpowers my disgust of these types of fics. However, most of these are just garbages and should never be published to protect people's innocence.

I recently read the most disturbing narusaku fanfic (IMO) that involves rape, storywise where Sakura is slave to naruto. Mind you, naruto is very OOC here and as an act of vengeance (he thinks Sakura caused the death of his parents and girlfriend), he treats sakura as a plaything without an ounce of respect and proceeds to abuse her (sexually, physically & psychologically) by raping her a few times to the extent of her pregnant with his baby. I flipped and had enough of this s***ty fic when naruto nonchalantly commands sakura to abort the babe and when she refused, he just rammed her stomach into a sharp object like its no big deal. I can't even!

Edited by Hiddlestoner, 09 June 2014 - 10:15 AM.

#79 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

Rape is not something I'm afraid/disgusted to read about. It's a sort of traumatic experience which has the right to be covered in fanfiction. There are good hurt/comfort stories where rape and its consequences are taken seriously, and the author is all ethical about the whole matter. In lemons rape is mostly described as an act where one in the pair (sometimes both sides) doesn't give his or her consent in the beginning or feels unsure. Those are sexual fantasies, and the rape theme is presented as a game of pretending. Although, the message the last ones project is more than dubious, I think that we should discern between sexual fantasy, traumatic, and sadistic narratives.

I'm not necessarily afraid to read about rape at all. I've seen in handled very well in some books I've read. For fanfics especially though, Sturgeon's Law definitely applies, because for the most part we're dealing with amateur authors. And I'm definitely not referring to sexual fantasies, which is an entirely different matter. I mean, I'd rather someone reading about rape than actually acting out that fantasy. I was using hyperbole when I separated rapefics into two categories.

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 09 June 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#80 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

I avoid yaoi, S & M, incest, and harem. I don't get the appeal of those. I try to avoid lemons, too, but sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me.

I actually find mpreg a little interesting, there is a hetero fic with that that I kinda liked.

I'll read stories about rape if they're handled well.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users