#61 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (SakuraOwnsYa @ May 17 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because I want to see her growth. Most of the things you said have actually somehow happened. She has already been saved a number of times: she should stand her own now. I'm getting sick of constantly seeing her getting saved, where is that strong-willed girl?

Sakura fearing Naruto will die etc. reminds me a lot of his promise to her, and don't get me wrong, that was a great scene, but I don't want to see a helpless Sakura again. Hell, even that promise, even though I liked how emotional it was, slightly annoyed me: why isn't she stronger?

I love how emotional her personality is, I don't mind seeing her cry a lot, I don't mind seeing her self-confidence problems; however, I'd also like to see that strong girl who constantly says "she'll get stronger now, because she has to!". She needs development, and tbh, I don't see that in your theory.

What more growth do you want? The only way you can see her achieve the growth you want to see is if she kills Sasuke. That is one things she can't do. otherwise Naruto will still have to fight Madara and I highly doubt Sakura could take on Madara if she can't even take on Sasuke.

But you also assume that in my theory she is NEVER going to fight ever again. Which is not the case. I might have skipped on a few details, but I only focused on the ones I wanted to convey.

Remember that there are more enemies out there that she could take on. She might not be able to fight Sasuke, but she might take on one of the newly resurrected Akatsuki. The "strength" you are describing sounds like you want her to be emotionless and more of a slugging brute who punches people all day.

I can understand you want her to stop being in the side-lines and stop crying for once, but she is NOT strong enough to fight Sasuke and Madara. Even if she did, she would probably die.

The original Akatsuki are back from the dead thanks to Kabuto and chances are she is going to fight one of them.

Heck, we might see another Sasori vs Sakura fight.

I don't exactly know where you want her to developed because she is already developed. Not much left to say. She is more powerful than Tsunade (possibly) and more strong-willed. She hasn't lost her heart or her love and is opening up to Naruto. We KNOW she can kick ass when the time calls for it, save for Sasuke who she still holds close to her whether by friend or teammate.

All that is left is for Sakura to back up Naruto. To be the strength to keep Naruto going. If Naruto falls, chances are she will probably pick him right back up. She is the closest thing Naruto has in loving someone. She is Naruto life, as with the lives of everyone in Konoha. After she got over Sasuke, there is not much left for her to do except to support Naruto and his will to save everyone even if it seems impossible. Even she said herself "all I can do now is trust in them."

So tell me what other development is left for Sakura because I am confused by your development.

All I can tell by your post is that you just want her to get into a fight again and win again. To punch everyone and everything into oblivion. I guess she could learn more jutsu along the way and improve her already awesome skills. Possibly learn the slug contract? I don't know.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#62 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

I was thinking Sakura tried to Stop Naruto from going. Naruto turns around and kiss Sakura's forehead. Sakura jumps up and kissed him on his lips while crying. Tsunade and Kakashi tries to saved them from Sasuke but in up dead.

#63 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

O-O I hope they don't die!!!!! I wanna sweet lil' -don't worry baby I'll come back- kinda kiss.

#64 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 25 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What more growth do you want? The only way you can see her achieve the growth you want to see is if she kills Sasuke. That is one things she can't do. otherwise Naruto will still have to fight Madara and I highly doubt Sakura could take on Madara if she can't even take on Sasuke.

But you also assume that in my theory she is NEVER going to fight ever again. Which is not the case. I might have skipped on a few details, but I only focused on the ones I wanted to convey.

Remember that there are more enemies out there that she could take on. She might not be able to fight Sasuke, but she might take on one of the newly resurrected Akatsuki. The "strength" you are describing sounds like you want her to be emotionless and more of a slugging brute who punches people all day.

I can understand you want her to stop being in the side-lines and stop crying for once, but she is NOT strong enough to fight Sasuke and Madara. Even if she did, she would probably die.

The original Akatsuki are back from the dead thanks to Kabuto and chances are she is going to fight one of them.

Heck, we might see another Sasori vs Sakura fight.

I don't exactly know where you want her to developed because she is already developed. Not much left to say. She is more powerful than Tsunade (possibly) and more strong-willed. She hasn't lost her heart or her love and is opening up to Naruto. We KNOW she can kick ass when the time calls for it, save for Sasuke who she still holds close to her whether by friend or teammate.

All that is left is for Sakura to back up Naruto. To be the strength to keep Naruto going. If Naruto falls, chances are she will probably pick him right back up. She is the closest thing Naruto has in loving someone. She is Naruto life, as with the lives of everyone in Konoha. After she got over Sasuke, there is not much left for her to do except to support Naruto and his will to save everyone even if it seems impossible. Even she said herself "all I can do now is trust in them."

So tell me what other development is left for Sakura because I am confused by your development.

All I can tell by your post is that you just want her to get into a fight again and win again. To punch everyone and everything into oblivion. I guess she could learn more jutsu along the way and improve her already awesome skills. Possibly learn the slug contract? I don't know.

wtf wtf wtf wtf. and wtf. Seriously, your 'counter-arguments' and assumptions are so baseless... I haven't even said such things. Where the kitten have I said she should kill Sasuke. Actually scrap that, when have I even said that she should fight Sasuke.

Then you say that I want her to be an emotionless b*tch, while I had even said that I liked her being emotional in my last two sentences. Stronger =/= Emotionless person.

After that you state that she's (possible) stronger than Tsunade (and for some reason, you also bring up that she's more strong-willed, while that has nothing to do the with her physical skill). Come on now, don't be deluded. She's nothing compared to Tsunade. Naruto and Sasuke may have surpassed their master, Sakura has not. Tsunade sends people flying with a finger and heals a whole village at once, not to mention she has that Regeneration thing and her lightning trick where she messes with her opponent's nervous system signals. There's probably more left, but this should be enough. As a main character and compared to Naruto,Sasuke, Kakashi or Tsunade, Sakura is not strong at all, even though she should be.

Sakura supporting Naruto is great, and I love that, but I dont like the way she does that in your prediction or theory AT ALL. Sakura screaming 'omg noez Naruto, dont go' and then simply kissing and staying behind, even though she has promised him and herself they will bring him back together, that's not how I want to see it and it is also not how Sakura is. She strives to be useful and a strong ninja, who can be there for her friends, and not be a burden or someone who's just useless or stays behind (altough Kishimoto does want her to stay behind as he barely writes about her and does dumb stuff with her potential :l).

Edited by SakuraOwnsYa, 01 June 2010 - 09:08 PM.

#65 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

Oh boy I hope this doesn't turns into an argument we can't bash remember or warnings will be sent. unsure.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#66 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

hey please do not start arguing!

#67 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

When Will Naruto and Sakura Kiss?

Uhm... That's a good one. IMO it will probably be either in or close to the end, if they kiss at all, a kiss doesn't need to shown for them to be together. This is a shonen manga we're talking about, so the main focus is normally action not romance.

#68 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 1 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh boy I hope this doesn't turns into an argument we can't bash remember or warnings will be sent. unsure.gif

ohboy.png

Anyway I believe that it'll be before the battle - of Naruto and Sasuke of course, something like she doesn't want him to go and half the village is destroyed because as Naruto stated - he won't chase Sasuke anymore, Sasuke has to come after him so I figure Sasuke is gonna attack the village then Naruto will go after him but before then Sakura grabs Naruto's arm and tells him not to go... then Naruto kisses her, whether be the forehead or wow.png then he says he'll come back and goes after Sasuke... To be continued...

#69 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:55 PM

Now if anything, like we've talked about I would want something like this to happen in the manga if the both of them were to kiss:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#70 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 2 2010, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now if anything, like we've talked about I would want something like this to happen in the manga if the both of them were to kiss:

Yeah that's what I meant XD

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 2 2010, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway I believe that it'll be before the battle - of Naruto and Sasuke of course, something like she doesn't want him to go and half the village is destroyed because as Naruto stated - he won't chase Sasuke anymore, Sasuke has to come after him so I figure Sasuke is gonna attack the village then Naruto will go after him but before then Sakura grabs Naruto's arm and tells him not to go... then Naruto kisses her, whether be the forehead or wow.png then he says he'll come back and goes after Sasuke... To be continued...

I think that pics a great example of a NaruSaku kiss wow.png too bad in the Original Naruto was mere inches from kissing Sakura - well, it was a Sasuke henge but still :L

#71 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 1 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd totally agreed with you on that. Before Naruto and Sasuke epic battle. Sakura will tried and stop Naruto like she'd tried to stop Sasuke. Naruto turns around and kissed her on her forehead. That's when Sakura started cry.

Everybody believes that Naruto and Sasuke are both dead. After the battle Naruto was the one who was standing. Then Sakura pushed Hinata to kissed Naruto on his lips.

#72 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

I like the last one with Hinata heheelq7.png

#73 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:27 AM

That'll teach those guys to get all excited over her pushing Sakura out of the way. >:D

#74 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 1 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this kind of kiss is coming soon in the manga. Naruto will remember what his mom said- she realized she'd met her soulmate when Minato said her hair was beautiful. Naruto is going to remember his words to Sakura in chapter 3 and carry it out- perhaps the next time he sees Sakura. This kind of kiss Kishimoto doesn't feel awkward drawing, and Naruto directly stated he wanted to do that kind of kiss. I think it's pretty much a guaranteed thing Naruto will kiss Sakura on the forehead.

Edited by ciardha, 27 June 2010 - 03:28 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#75 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:53 PM

What I'd like to know is, who drew that?

#76 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 27 2010, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this kind of kiss is coming soon in the manga. Naruto will remember what his mom said- she realized she'd met her soulmate when Minato said her hair was beautiful. Naruto is going to remember his words to Sakura in chapter 3 and carry it out- perhaps the next time he sees Sakura. This kind of kiss Kishimoto doesn't feel awkward drawing, and Naruto directly stated he wanted to do that kind of kiss. I think it's pretty much a guaranteed thing Naruto will kiss Sakura on the forehead.

I DEFINITELY agree with this! The whole parallel NaruSaku/MinaKushi thing. Ah, yes - soul-mates XD

#77 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jun 27 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I'd like to know is, who drew that?

ladygt3 from DevianArt

#78 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

That's pretty canon looking for fanart. tongue.gif

#79 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

She probably draws as closest as you'll get to the manga.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#80 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Good thing she's on our side. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users