Close
Photo

Again, can we all calm down and stop freaking out?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#61 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 14 2013, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My initial problems with this chapter had nothing to do with pairings, only how Kishi chose to execute Sasuke's next step to redemption. While I don't think this means he's 100% 'good', this was a little rushed and I don't like that.

I don't even see this as a threat to NaruSaku, I never did. So imagine my surprise and shock when I see so many NaruSaku fans freaking out over this development. Srsly? I thought we believed in NaruSaku. huh.gif I was just a little bothered because this people definitely were treating Naruto as second choice which he isn't.

So Sasuke's near-good and hasn't done anything particularly unredeemable in the process. Sakura doesn't see him as a great person because her mental image in 540 was darkness, showing she wants to move on. There's no doubt this will complicate and bring up the Love triangle again for drama but this doesn't mean she'll chose Sasuke. Remember, for the past year she has been in constant contact with Naruto and is to the point were she has developed strong feelings for him, he's not just a friend to her nor friendzoned. She's demonstrated an affinity for putting Naruto above Sasuke, showing she does have stronger subconscious feelings for him than she does Sasuke.

We need to remember that. Undoubtably this will shake Sakura and just make her even more confused (which I'm annoyed a little) but it'll lead to her revelation that she does love Naruto now. She loves him more. Tbh, Sasuke already lost a long time ago.

And Sasuke's still not build for romance of any sort, he's not going to suddenly fall for Sakura out of the blue. Or Karin either, I'll add. Knowing his personality, he'll won't end up romantically with either of them. There's a bigger chance of SasuNaru becoming canon than those two combined. rolleyes.gif

So yay SasuNaru and yay ItaSasu (It's canon). laugh.gif

i agree with this (xcpt the SasuNaru & ItaSasu wub.gif )
i don't see why the SasuSaku fans are celebrating this episode when Sakura was never even mentioned. i was a SasuSaku fan, and i admit that i might still be one if i didn't see any of those kill attempts... heck, if Sasuke shown even a bit of hesitation on hurting Sakura, i would stay true to my original pairing..
but i like Sakura more than Sasuke,.. so i reread the manga, found this website, then BAM, i finally noticed the beauty of NaruSaku. narusakuct7.gif
what i hope to see in the coming chapters is Sakura's resolve and finally a closure on her feelings with Sasuke,. i think that would be a development on her part,. if she get to kick some ass, then that's a huge plus a_dance.gif

#62 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (ladyannelise @ Apr 14 2013, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree with this (xcpt the SasuNaru & ItaSasu wub.gif )
i don't see why the SasuSaku fans are celebrating this episode when Sakura was never even mentioned. i was a SasuSaku fan, and i admit that i might still be one if i didn't see any of those kill attempts... heck, if Sasuke shown even a bit of hesitation on hurting Sakura, i would stay true to my original pairing..
but i like Sakura more than Sasuke,.. so i reread the manga, found this website, then BAM, i finally noticed the beauty of NaruSaku. narusakuct7.gif
what i hope to see in the coming chapters is Sakura's resolve and finally a closure on her feelings with Sasuke,. i think that would be a development on her part,. if she get to kick some ass, then that's a huge plus a_dance.gif

Those SS fans who delude themselves into thinking Sasuke will fall in love with Sakura now are those fans who forget he has never shown any affection for Sakura and his overall personality resists romantic love of any kind, no matter who it is. Could this change? Sure, if it was Part 1 Sasuke. Part 2 Sasuke has seen too much and done too much to ever allow himself to open up enough for a romantic relationship. Friendship is all he can handle, that's the limit he can make himself open.

Face it. Sasuke's going to end up alone or dead.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#63 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

All I can say is brace yourself gents. A SS interaction will occur but probably when team 7 we are gonna know who she chooses.

#64 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 14 2013, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I can say is brace yourself gents. A SS interaction will occur but probably when team 7 we are gonna know who she chooses.

Yup. It's probable that we'll get a SS interaction very soon and it may be very teasing which it doesn't mean that we should go on total chaos mode.
As well for NH interaction that can happen once again which, too, doesn't mean that we have to make this forum go mad on it just by Hinata interacting with Naruto.

#65 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Apr 14 2013, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. It's probable that we'll get a SS interaction very soon and it may be very teasing which it doesn't mean that we should go on total chaos mode.
As well for NH interaction that can happen once again which, too, doesn't mean that we have to make this forum go mad on it just by Hinata interacting with Naruto.

Can we go chaos and mad mode if NS will be confirmed? a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

#66 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 15 2013, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we go chaos and mad mode if NS will be confirmed? a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

It would be sweet, sweet vindication. Much greater than what I felt after the matter of Tobito was settled once and for all.

#67 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 15 2013, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just that ????

It will be much more than that XD

#68 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (narusakuluv @ Apr 10 2013, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is his lifelong work. You don't think he's taking this seriously?

Either Sasuke has not been fully redeemed, or we will get a more in-depth reason behind his redemption later when he arrives on the battlefield. Seriously, Sasuke turning to The Dark Side was the biggest plot-twist Kishimoto ever made. If it were fully resolved, don't you think he would have milked it for all it's worth?
I can remember when Sasuke killed Orochimaru and was hunting down Itachi, while the Leaf Peoples were also hunting down Itachi. I seriously thought Konoha and Sasuke were going to team up now that Orochimaru was out of the way, thus leading to Sasuke's redemption Then I was completely shocked when Itachi was good and Sasuke joined Akatsuki. (Granted, I was 14, but still). Just because it looks like Sasuke is headed one way now doesn't mean that is his final destination. He is a character whose trajectory squiggles all over the place.
If there's one thing I've learned from following this series its that it is unpredictable.

Also:
How funny is it that we have two threads going about this and most of the people on this thread are also on the other one? tongue.gif

As I said I will refrain from commenting further until I see what really happens. Besides Itachi said He would leave Sasuke to Naruto and all of a sudden Sasuke had a seemingly change of heart with not aid from Naruto was disappointing to me. That said The comment was a mindless rambling. I get impulsive at times is all.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users