• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Jan 23 2013, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*quits the internet for a week*

I'll be living here for the week, that's for sure. And deviantART...as in NaruSaku groups and my main page

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#62 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

I doubt she was summoned away or going to Sasuke. That kind of significance would have been touched on for sure. Especially since Kishi favors Sasuke so much...

Urg, I'm kind of dreading the next chapter. I'm worried it'll switch to Sasuke

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#63 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (Moon_Girl @ Jan 22 2013, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay. I just gotta say this.

Why does everyone think she's going for Sasuke or is going to show up where Sasuke is? Sasuke is in the Konoha area. From what I can tell, it's MILES away from where they are.
There is no build up to Sakura even THINKING about going to hunt Sasuke. She doesn't know where he is. There is no reason for her to go see Sasuke.
They're in the middle of a war! Sakura is not going to abandon everyone and her job. Plus, she's already given her trust to Naruto to take care of Sasuke. She wasn't going to take matters into her own hands concerning Sasuke anymore.

Why worry about it?

She most likely is NOT going to sasuke, but that just raises the point even further of WHERE THE kitten IS SHE, its like she decided to take a bathroom break or something, she should not be gone even if she isnt shown doing anything they should at least show her in the background I jsut don't understand what kishi is doing at this point.

#64 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt she was summoned away or going to Sasuke. That kind of significance would have been touched on for sure. Especially since Kishi favors Sasuke so much...

Same. I'm kind of thinking it will...-____-

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

I think the biggest fear for me is switching back to Sasuke now. I hope that doesn't happen yet. At the very least, tells us where is he and then switch back to the fight. The chapter title could suggest that we are going to have more than one parts to it, so it seems like we are closing to the end.

#66 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Jan 23 2013, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not about overreacting or anything else it's about the writing, now Hinata can heal ? How did she even know Naruto was hurt ? Everyone and their grandmothers get to do something but Sakura doesn't even appear. You're telling me she will appear later and so ? does that absolve all the illogical and forced things we have to cope with in the meantime, this is bad writing no other way around.

QUOTE (Candleguy @ Jan 23 2013, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the only thing I'm worried about

That she's being saved specifically for a Sasuke arc

Ugh

If that happens I'll vomit and admittedly drop this manga.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#67 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

QUOTE (Moon_Girl @ Jan 23 2013, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay. I just gotta say this.

Why does everyone think she's going for Sasuke or is going to show up where Sasuke is? Sasuke is in the Konoha area. From what I can tell, it's MILES away from where they are.
There is no build up to Sakura even THINKING about going to hunt Sasuke. She doesn't know where he is. There is no reason for her to go see Sasuke.
They're in the middle of a war! Sakura is not going to abandon everyone and her job. Plus, she's already given her trust to Naruto to take care of Sasuke. She wasn't going to take matters into her own hands concerning Sasuke anymore.

Why worry about it?

YES. Exactly. Unless Sakura knows the Hiraishin??? There's no way she could get there so fast. How would she even know where he is?

Even if Oro pulled something to kidnap her, she was next to KAKASHI. Kakashi would NOT have noticed?! No way.

Plus Kakashi mentioned taking people into the other dimension with Kamui. Maybe she's there to ambush Obito. That would explain where she has gone, tongue.gif I mean is very obviously missing. Not just in the BG like Tenten and Shino etc.

#68 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jan 23 2013, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just dying inside not because of Hinata's appearance, but because now we get another week of hearing how Hinata is so much better for Naruto then Sakura ^^;

Don't mean to sound rude but you'd have to hear that regardless of the content of the chapter.

And I agree with everyone its suspicious that Sakura and Sai are missing, I know he forgot about her once before but she's usually in the background. The fact that far more minor characters appear in the group shot shows that he remembers them but he suddenly forgot about 2 of the most important characters - nu uh not buying it. It's likely she won't reappear in a blaze of glory but there is definitely something planned for her to do.

And yeah Bee's another odd exclusion unless the 8 tails is meant to be both of them.

I love smug Kurama, he's so amusing.

Edited by neoshadow, 23 January 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#69 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

If he just showed that sakura is still there then ill be fine with it switching to sasuke, but if it switches to him before he even shows sakura once then WTF

#70 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm dreading the thought of how I always let my mouth do the talking... I look like a total idiot right now about Sakura's importance. Of coarse I believe she's important, but that doesn't do me good when debates are asking for current agenda's.

#71 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

QUOTE (fireandice @ Jan 23 2013, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is Shikamaru. Shikamaru is getting significant moments too.

I know, I'm annoyed. I wish Hinata's tunnel-vision on Naruto was shown more to be also flawed, not a purely positive sense of strength. But still, her moment in this chapter was quite tiny, and just part of everybody supporting Naruto. I know we feel annoyed even by that because we think she's getting disproportionate focus that she doesn't even really deserve as a side character.

Tiny as it may be, it has dwarfed Sakura's scenes. Personally I wouldn't be bothered as much if she simply fixed his dislocated shoulder, but using the Juuken to do it is starting to sound like those "Hinata will use her Juuken to control the Kyuubi" theories.

QUOTE (fireandice @ Jan 23 2013, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, if Hinata got to pop Naruto's shoulder back in AND Sakura was shown in the background, given no significant action or dialogue, it would be obvious Kishi is sidelining her. But that's not the case. The case is that she, Sai AND Killerbee are conspicuously missing! (Unless I missed KB, I'll be glad if someone points him out tongue.gif)

What I'm saying is to treat the fact that Sakura is shown VERY obviously missing when she was just right next to Kakashi, and Kakashi not mentioning anything about it as a positive sign that this is not just a case of Kishi 'forgetting' her. Kishi not wanting to give her a role- he could have just thrown her into the BG and not said anything. But to consistently show her reactions and have her disappear from Kakashi's side in two chapters? Too fishy too be a "oh I can't be bothered to develop her". He could have just put her far away from the front lines.

Sai and Bee have both had significant character arcs dedicated to them, so nobody is expecting any more from them. Sakura seems to be forgotten completely. On one hand, it could be possible that Kishimoto has something planned for her; on the other hand, this is Kishimoto, he seems to always disappoint when it comes to Sakura.

I am amused how some people seem to think Sasuke is a threat in this pairing war.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#72 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 22 2013, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I meant by 615 is people generally going crazy, not necessarily the content of the chapter.

I do think Sakura will be getting a big role. If her role is what I think it is, meaning taking down Juubi with her punch of kick, I think that's just as important as helping push the hero's shoulder back in place.

I do want Sakura to be her own person and have her own accomplishments. We already know Hinata is only focused on Naruto's wellbeing, Sakura on the other hand is focused on helping Naruto defeat the enemy. So again, if her role is to help him take down Juubi/Obito/Madara, then I don't mind her not being next to Naruto.

I don't like that Hinata is filling Sakura's supportive role, but maybe that's the point. Sakura has already advanced past being supportive of Naruto. She's on Naruto's level now, doing what's he's doing. (Ok, not passing around chakra and the whole shebang, but I hope you know what I mean XD)

You make a very good point. It'd be nice to see Sakura near Naruto, but I really want to see her doing something important in taking down Obito/Juubi/Madara, because like you said, she's on Naruto's level now. Though admittedly, it was disappointing to see Hinata filling in the support role for Naruto instead of Sakura. Hopefully this means she will be more than just support for the war.

What I'm most worried about, more than anything else, is having the focus switch completely to Sasuke now, which I think there is a very high chance of happening.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#73 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

Oh yeah sai is missing as well, could it be possible that sai is taking sakura to the kages on their bird, perhapps before shikau and inoichi died they mentioned that the kages were in desperate need for help? We have been getting all the flashbacks of what shikaku and inoichi said before they kicked the bucket so maybe we will get one for this scenerio?

#74 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

had some tea and feel better now biggrin.gif

okay so we just have to wait another week right? smile.gif

and if it shows sasuke we will have to wait 2 weeks laugh.gif

.......................*drinks more tea*

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#75 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Seriously where the kitten is Sakura? she wasn't even this panel Not to even see her in one panel is odd, I'm starting to think maybe she did get sent to Kakashi's dimension, with the plan that they attack Obito so he goes to the other dimension and get a super chakra enhanced punch from Sakura. That would be a pretty awesome plan actually. she's probably physically the third strongest Shinobi, after Lee and Guy, maybe even the strongest so it's possible.

Actually this was a really cool chapter with the way that for the first time we've seen Kishi show Naruto a capability because of his bloodline, for the first he showed us an amazing abilty only possible because he is a Uzumaki and it's not something the Uchiha could do...(though this is Kishi he'll probably show the Uchiha do something even better) /he took Karins' ability of giving her chakra to heal and recharge others using her chakra and took it to a whole new level.

QUOTE (Gamakushii @ Jan 23 2013, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just throwing something out there- do you think Sasuke has arrived at the Hidden Eddy Village (Uzushiogakure)?

No I beleive he is in the old Uchiha compound, we saw he was at Konoha last week so ending from Konoha to Uzushio makes no sense, I think he is going to look at the tablet Obito mentioned when he first met Sasuke and gave him the history lesson.

iAnby7W.gif

#76 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

I might not be a writer... but once you make a heroin, aren't you suppose to focus of them the most after the hero? I guess Kishi really loves playing his own games with his characters ;P

Edited by MangaReader, 23 January 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#77 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Jan 23 2013, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tiny as it may be, it has dwarfed Sakura's scenes. Personally I wouldn't be bothered as much if she simply fixed his dislocated shoulder, but using the Juuken to do it is starting to sound like those "Hinata will use her Juuken to control the Kyuubi" theories.

Sai and Bee have both had significant character arcs dedicated to them, so nobody is expecting any more from them. Sakura seems to be forgotten completely. On one hand, it could be possible that Kishimoto has something planned for her; on the other hand, this is Kishimoto, he seems to always disappoint when it comes to Sakura.

I am amused how some people seem to think Sasuke is a threat in this pairing war.

I get where you are coming from! About Kishi and Sakura. I wished she got more battles like that with Sasori.

I know, Sai and Bee have character arcs, and Bee did a lot in the fight already. BUT, they WERE on the battlefield. There's no reason for them to be suddenly missing- especially Bee! He should be shown somewhere in the BG, just like Ino and Shika are shown even after they got their chapter focus. I'm not saying he needs to do something...it's that he's missing.

The thing is that they're not even in the background. Along with Sakura, they're MISSING. I would think it's part of the plan.

Maybe i'm just being wildly optimistic. But it's how I choose to interpret it for now, and i understand why you arrive at your conclusions smile.gif

Edited by fireandice, 23 January 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#78 Jirucchi

Jirucchi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

I don't know why some of you still feel threatened with Hinata's appearance, but I think, her "fixing" Naruto's dislocated bone is just normal. I think if Neji were still alive, it'd had been him that used the juuken. Although I must admit that I'm really dissapointed that it wasn't Sakura who did that, but, well .. Just because Hinata helps Naruto with his dislocated bone doesn't make her be the heroine, right? NaruHina fans would laugh if they see you guys getting "threatened" like that biggrin.gif

I'm also dissapointed that Sakura is nowhere to be seen in this chapter, AGAIN. But I'm sure that Kishi really is planning something big for her since that's what he said in one of his interviews, and from what happens in the manga lately. I'm not quite sure, but I just get the feeling that maybe Sasuke will meet Karin/Sakura. As for Sakura, maybe it's true that she's summoned to heal the kages? *shrugs*

#79 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

I get that odd feeling that Sakura might not be getting as big of role as we all hope... Oh well, I'm still very optimistic about this whole thing. I started this manga, I'm gonna see it to the end, even if it has a disappointing ending

#80 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Hinata has byakugan, so its not impossible that she's see Naruto was injured.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users