natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Salvation....not redemption. Redemption implies Sasuke crossed the line and as we know he kind of really straddles it. Obito's is a redemption, Sasuke's is a salvation.

redemption or salvation,it would still be a disaster ..imagine all the ss fandom trying it to shove it down our throats and screamming  canonz like idiots..i think kishi wouldnt even realize what a big mess he would be doing with the pairings wars..he already did the big mess with chapter 615

Edited by natalieuciha, 23 April 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#62 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Not So gr8 chapter(hate it whenever sasuke gets powers to just keep him up with Naruto).

About the last scene though, their is no way Sakura can live if she gets stabbed, other than Naruto using the technique he used on guy.

I so much hope to see some Rin parallel(hardly likely to happen), or some NS moment , but I think this might be an SS moment becz Sasuke will maybe be able to go to that dimension with his eyes and also we got NS moment with the CPR(kiss). Knowing Kishi he won't give another NS moment straight away, but will give SS moment to try make the pairing wars up. :ermm:

Anyway I hope it doesn't go on hiatus, really can't wait to see how possibly Naruto might save Sakura. I just don't want Sasuke saving Sakura in any way. :wallbash:

Edited by lord287, 23 April 2014 - 08:24 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#63 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:24 AM

Unfortunately there's little chance Naruto will help or see this. He told Sasuke that he'd handle the other Madara, while Sasuke focuses on the one in Kamui.

#64 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

Sakura gets stabbed by Madara and obito sees it from kakashi's eye's perspective. Bam. The parallel feels.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#65 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:29 AM

Unfortunately there's little chance Naruto will help or see this. He told Sasuke that he'd handle the other Madara, while Sasuke focuses on the one in Kamui.

That's why I'm sure Sasuke will somehow be able to go to the other dimension and maybe save Sakura. Naruto is focused on the other Madara and like you said he said to Sasuke to focus on the other one. So I don't know what Sasuke could do exept fighting the Madara in Kamui. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#66 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

redemption or salvation,it would still be a disaster ..imagine all the ss fandom trying it to shove it down our throats and screamming  canonz like idiots..i think kishi wouldnt even realize what a big mess he would be doing with the pairings wars..he already did the big mess with chapter 615

It depends on what he does. Of course, truth be told, it also depends on how the fans take it. It could be nothing and just the fandom blows it out of proportion that we have been known to do. As you shown 615 is one of those moments. It ended up being nothing and the fandom blew it out of proportion.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#67 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

The thing is to focus on Madara that was still present in the real world. The idea is to have Sasuke cut him in half, so Madara will be weakened as he enters the other world. I mean Naruto don't have a sword nor seems like a guy to cut a man. So it makes sense to me. I think the next chapter will be a breaking point between Madara and Obito. Madara will go back to the real world once he gets the other eye. Why spend time there anyway, Obito is already going to die. So yeah, maybe just maybe, this is your last chance to see if Rin's death is truly planned or happened as a natural cause.

#68 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

I think that I'm the only one that actually wants Sakura to die. Now before you guys start screaming like little children, hear me out.

When Shikaku died I was like "Who cares?", when Inoichi died the same "Who cares?" but when Neji died oh my god "Who cares?".

Seriously no one in this war that died was important. Now there's a possibility for a character that actually matters to die. YES.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#69 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

I just don't see Sasuke really being able to get into Kamui world without some major asspull. Kamui is Obito's special ability and Sasuke can't just copy special abilities like that. Like I said, even Madara needed Obito's eye to transport there. Even the Rinnegan can't just dimension hop unless this is just somehow a "new ability" Kishimoto will give Sasuke.

It really would be a huge asspull....even bigger asspull than the snake escape.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

Which is why I can see why Madara got cut in half. If Madara went there with complete body, yeah, Obito and Sakura are goner. In this case, someone will take the bullet and then a long talk can happen since Madara is in half. Expect him trying to get it as he slowly gets there. Again, if whole body, he would have killed Sakura and then take the eye. Oh perhaps kill Obito while he's at it. I do see Obito taking the final bullet for Sakura, which may engage a talk from Obito to Madara and perhaps Sakura. Something will happen. I don't see it being all action next chapter. I see it as a final confrontation. Plus, if Naruto and/or Sasuke can go there, don't you think they can easily kick his ass?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 23 April 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#71 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

I just don't see Sasuke really being able to get into Kamui world without some major asspull. Kamui is Obito's special ability and Sasuke can't just copy special abilities like that. Like I said, even Madara needed Obito's eye to transport there. Even the Rinnegan can't just dimension hop unless this is just somehow a "new ability" Kishimoto will give Sasuke.

It really would be a huge asspull....even bigger asspull than the snake escape.

Kishimoto is the king of asspull. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 23 April 2014 - 08:44 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#72 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

...............................kitten!!!

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Kishimoto is the king of asspull. 

Yeah, after reading many others, I would say he's rank 10 out of 50.

#74 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

I'd like to remind you all that currently Madara has been cut in half and he's still fighting.

Now I'm not certain about this but if he has no legs then he shouldn't be able to move which makes it entirely possible for Obito to retaliate against him effectively.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#75 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

Has anyone here noticed the fact that Sakura really has a problem when it comes to stabbing people. She just can't do it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#76 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:08 AM

So Naruto made a seal on the white Madara or what? I don't know what will happen, I didn't expect that thing with Kakashi though.
It was a Sasuke centred chapter, quite confusing I must say.

aw9vkj.gif

#77 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

Last week was about Naruto's new power, which I don't get still, so this week is on Sasuke. Now, we got those out of the way, time to see the confrontation between Madara and Obito, one final time.

I'd like to remind you all that currently Madara has been cut in half and he's still fighting.

Now I'm not certain about this but if he has no legs then he shouldn't be able to move which makes it entirely possible for Obito to retaliate against him effectively.

Not unless he floats like Frieza. Lol. But seriously, that's what I'm saying. Things will be more focus on talking than fighting for the next chapter. Damn, if only Sakura has chakra, she can just do 100 punches right now. Then again, Madara could have those long range attacks, but who knows.

#78 thgt89

thgt89

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

I would say Obito would kamui sakura out to save her but if kishi stays consistent with the plot then madara's attacks are faster than the jump speed of a single kamui. Maybe sakura gets stabbed and thrown out of the way and madara thinking she is dead ignores her. He says the final words to Obito and then takes his rinnegan back and leaves thinking Obito is dead too. Then sakura who is not dead crawls over too obito's almost dead body while injured and tries to heal him and then maybe a rin flashback or something. What I don't want to happen is sakura just be teleported back by obito before the attack lands because then she would no longer have use in the plot and obito would die alone in the kamui dimension.

Edited by thgt89, 23 April 2014 - 09:15 AM.

#79 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

How the kitten is Sasuke getting the Rinengan made him so fast ? It makes no sense it looks like he's fast as a Super Saiyan and at the same time he makes Naruto loses the FTG kunai and makes him slower even though he should be as fast as Madara because he has all of the  bijuu's chakra  it makes no sense  :facepalm: . 

Also @4life i agree there is no way for Sasuke to jump in that dimension hole something like that has never been shown to be possible or implied .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 23 April 2014 - 09:18 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#80 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

Sasuke will fight Madara's legs.

Edited by LadyGT, 23 April 2014 - 09:18 AM.

aw9vkj.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users