I'M SAD.

):

#62 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

sad.gif Why are you sad, krisky?

#63 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

*Wraps arms around and gives long, tight hug* Dun worry, Kris-sis. I'm here for ya a_comfort.gif a_hug.gif love.gif

#64 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:00 AM

blargh. i shouldn't have said that xD my bad. it's not as bad as the large text so glaringly hints. xDD;

i guess it's just i was pushing down that 'indifference' i was talking about to get the entry done. because i truly wanted to just, get into the groove of things. but. meh, i guess it just snuck up on me and i couldn't stand it.

and it's a blog. xDDD so i figured 'hey, iz my party? i can cry if i want to."

but thanks you two :] really. a_hug.gif and to the why?

well.

okay yanno that series of events that's been causing me stress for the past few days? well i txted this stupid friend of mine, and he used his simpliton logic to get me thinking.

he said, "it's not worth it."

and that derailed me onto thinking, "yeah. he's right. i've done all this kitten. i've talked to so many people, trying to get advice, trying to the fairest thing possible."

like no joke.

i got many pieces of advice on how to move on. 'cause i really didn't have a clue how to (well i did, but being ME, I was gonna just run off the cliff before thinking xD) deal with everything.

and i mean. i STILL get treated badly. i mean wtf? i was being the bigger person by not jumping the gun and abusing the power. i settled, thought it over, got many people's advice and help (whom i thank from the bottom of my heart. seriously thank you), and THEN took action.

after all that drama i feel like, frankly, supremely unfairly treated. like. like as if i'm an unequal in a game that i should be really at least listened too. at least given a chance too.

blargh i don't even know what i wrote. xD;

BUT yeah! sorry guys for being miss downer. i get passionate about things and unfortunately i'm passionate about something THAT'S SUCH A WASTE OF MY LIFE.

seriously.

i want my life back.

you know who you are.

anyway!

please help me out from my last entry xD; i value your guys opinions :] and if you're having difficulty just imagine my head ontop of the jackets :teehee:

EDIT: omg you guys. that last picture in that one WTF entry of mine totally cheered me up. XDDDD it's so. it's just. "MUFFINS!" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

man i need to remember that picture for future reference. X3

#65 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:12 AM

Just remember something, krisk, life's gotta have ups and downs. I've had bad bits as well (like, just wondering how much it'll hurt if I punch a wall or try landing on my head). Life's just a faulty elevator that goes up and down. :rolleyes:

Oh, and krisk?

a_hug.gif

Unfortunately, I think that's all I can do. sleep.gif

Ah, so anyway, jackets? Am I, like, supposed to choose a couple I think are cool? I'm a very bad fashion girl, but if you like my opinion that much. :teehee:

Me likey Group 1, C and Group 2, B. Wanna send me one? biggrin.gif

#66 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 21 2008, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just remember something, krisk, life's gotta have ups and downs. I've had bad bits as well (like, just wondering how much it'll hurt if I punch a wall or try landing on my head). Life's just a faulty elevator that goes up and down. :rolleyes:

Oh, and krisk?

a_hug.gif

Unfortunately, I think that's all I can do. sleep.gif

xD you're right. it's an elevator. but unfortunately, i'm the sort of girl that likes to get off for awhile before getting back on. ):

but thanks for the advice! th_glomp.gif i hope to actually feel like getting on the elevator soon. like tomorrow. after sleeping it off maybe? hopefully :]

LOL who thinks i sensitized krisk with this entry y/y? XDDD blargh.

Ah, so anyway, jackets? Am I, like, supposed to choose a couple I think are cool? I'm a very bad fashion girl, but if you like my opinion that much. :teehee:

Me likey Group 1, C and Group 2, B. Wanna send me one? biggrin.gif

LOL it's PAM'S opinion. even if PAM has bad fashion sense. xDDD

DUDE. i was thinking group 2's B! 8DDD but i gotta disagree with Group 1's C, I like B. :teehee:

decisions, decisionssss~ xD

EDIT: LOL UR FUNNEH. and no. iz mine! i don't get stuff Dx love.gif ?

#67 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Nov 21 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
xD you're right. it's an elevator. but unfortunately, i'm the sort of girl that likes to get off for awhile before getting back on. ):

Don't worry, I'll make sure there's an ice cream stand waiting when you want to get off for a bit. laugh.gif

but thanks for the advice! th_glomp.gif i hope to actually feel like getting on the elevator soon. like tomorrow. after sleeping it off maybe? hopefully :]

And when you get on, make sure you pressed the up button! :thumbs:

LOL it's PAM'S opinion. even if PAM has bad fashion sense. xDDD

Bad doesn't even begin to cover it, actually. I wore the same clothes for two mufti days. arg.gif My friends say I broke the golden rule. shamefulcry0js.gif It's not my fault my mummy doesn't like doing the washing!

Ahem, but then again, I shouldn't be talking. sleep.gif

DUDE. i was thinking group 2's B! 8DDD but i gotta disagree with Group 1's C, I like B. :teehee:

decisions, decisionssss~ xD

Lol, I can see why you like Group 1's B. I can imagine you in it. Can't imagine me, because that colour will poke me out of a crowd in seconds, I like hiding. happy.gif

Go for it, krisk! rawr.gif Just do what your better-than-mine fashion sense tells you to do! :thumbs:

EDIT: I'll send you love, krisk! love.gif love.gif love.gif

Edited by peanutbutter126, 21 November 2008 - 08:37 AM.

#68 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 21 2008, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry, I'll make sure there's an ice cream stand waiting when you want to get off for a bit. laugh.gif

D'awww tanks wow.png (:

And when you get on, make sure you pressed the up button! :thumbs:

PAM.

YOUR ANALOGIES RAWK.

rawr.gif

Bad doesn't even begin to cover it, actually. I wore the same clothes for two mufti days. arg.gif My friends say I broke the golden rule. shamefulcry0js.gif It's not my fault my mummy doesn't like doing the washing!

Ahem, but then again, I shouldn't be talking. sleep.gif

NOWAI ME TOO. XDDDD i sleepover sometimes some places and i end up going to school or something with the same outfit :teehee: though if it's with a friend that's my size i always steal her SISTER'S clothes (if ya know what i meaaaan x3) -- that and i've been wearing my turkey pants for 2 straight days now (like, when i get home i change out of whatever i wore to school and into my sumo-pants :3)

THEY BE SO COMFEEEEEEH arg.gif

and lolz your mom too? my mom TELLS me to do it but i always forget and she doesn't do that "oh hai, my daughter forgot. how cute. i guess i'll do it right quick as a surprise!"

NOPE.

she just goes, "BAAAAAAAH" and doesn't do it xDDDD FAWK HER. not really mommy, ilu ;_;

but 111191.gif for hating to do domestic chores! we're gonna make SUCKY wives (:

Lol, I can see why you like Group 1's B. I can imagine you in it. Can't imagine me, because that colour will poke me out of a crowd in seconds, I like hiding. happy.gif

Go for it, krisk! rawr.gif Just do what your better-than-mine fashion sense tells you to do! :thumbs:

EDIT: I'll send you love, krisk! love.gif love.gif love.gif

OH. you ninja you :teehee:

i'm really about to just go with Group 1's B.. but i wanna hopefully get others opinions xD AND THAT *IS* MY BETTER-THAN-YOORS FASHION SENSE! I PICKED ALL THE BETTER ONES FROM THE SITE D: blargh. xD

-
on another note, i saw True sneaking around here yesterday. e_e

STOP LURKIN N MY PARTAY. IZ NOT ALLOWED. ):<

#69 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

I THOUGHT TODAY WAS THURSDAY.

NO JOKE.

LOL arg.gif LOL

so yeah.

that's why I'm home/online right now.

I missed my morning class XDDDDD

oh well.

THE OFFICE ONLINE EPISODES PLZ?

:teehee:

#70 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

XDDD

You're not the only one, krisky~

Woke up this morning ranting on about how there was one more day of school after this... and continously wondered WHY THE HECK EVERYONE kept saying 'TGIF!'

TOTALLY went over my head until I realized during English (2nd period, ftw?)

"DUDE! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!" 8DDDDDDDDD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#71 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:51 AM

NO JOKE.

I read this and thought, what's she talking about? Today's Saturday! Then I remembered some icky fickle called time difference and was like 'ohhhhhh'. laugh.gif

Guess you slept in, krisk! But it rocks that you bludged missed school, huh? Sounds fun. happy.gif

#72 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Nov 21 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD

You're not the only one, krisky~

Woke up this morning ranting on about how there was one more day of school after this... and continously wondered WHY THE HECK EVERYONE kept saying 'TGIF!'

TOTALLY went over my head until I realized during English (2nd period, ftw?)

"DUDE! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!" 8DDDDDDDDD

LOLOLOL.

DUDE. HI6! to us being time-incapable. wow.png

DOODE, IZ SATURDAAAAY!!!! 8D and what's better is that it's my SECOND saturday this week. homg. :teehee:

#73 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Nov 21 2008, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO JOKE.

LOL arg.gif LOL

so yeah.

that's why I'm home/online right now.

I missed my morning class XDDDDD

oh well.

THE OFFICE ONLINE EPISODES PLZ?

:teehee:

Ya know... I am not surprised that happened... not at all XDD Then again if I were you I'd ditch just for fun instead of having a "I misjudged time" excuse.

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 22 November 2008 - 09:28 AM.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#74 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 22 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read this and thought, what's she talking about? Today's Saturday! Then I remembered some icky fickle called time difference and was like 'ohhhhhh'. laugh.gif

Guess you slept in, krisk! But it rocks that you bludged missed school, huh? Sounds fun. happy.gif

XDDD yeah. you people and your stupid crazy time zones ): MOVE IN WITH ME. SO WE HAVE SAME TIME ZONEZ. D:

LOLOL well, i only missed one class-- and in that class i'm behind in the lectures, so it wouldn't have made a HUGE difference -- sides my friend called me after class all, "WTF WHERE WERE YOU!? U DITCH ME? GAWD." and i was all, "... wut? i don't have class till 11:30. Watchoo talkin bout Willy?" and he was all, "WHAT THE HELL R *U* TALKIN BOUT? Kris, it's Friday" and i was all, ".......WHUT?"

and then he started laughing at me cause i thought it was thursday. ):

and then he gave me what i missed ;__;

AND NOT SO MUCH FUN. XDDDD i just stayed home and did nothing. wow.png

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 22 2008, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya know... I am not surprised that happened... not at all XDD Then again if I were you I'd ditch just for fun instead of having a "I misjudged time" excuse.

I DID NOT 'DITCH'

rawr.gif

I MISPLACED TIME AND SPACE INNOCENTLY.

AND THE STOOPID MAYANS ARE LAUGHING AT ME CAUSE I DID THIS. D:

;_; stupid mayans...

#75 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:14 AM

LIEK! OMG!

so I'm watching this movie on channel 114, waiting for The Soup.

I had it muted. 'Cause really? Cheerleader movie? @ 12am?

DO NOT WANT. arg.gif

...That was only until that one asian chick, Amber (after looking it up lulz, I thought it would be Cindy, or Lucy xD) was doing pinwheel turns with the help of her squad FELL on the floor and KILLED HER ARM D:

WHOT.

RACIST.

SO ANYWAY 8D

This entry is about this guy:

Name: Brad Warner
Grade: Senior

Cute ain't he?

Think again.

Look @ his name: Brad

Yup.

You don't know?

Well listen to me, you sheltered fool, for I have found the answer to the secret that the movie industry, that makes movies for the teen and highschool target audience, has been hiding away, but has always slipped out in their movies.

THAT'S RIGHT.

THE GUY THAT PLAYS THE JERK-BOYFRIEND THAT SOON BECOMES THE EX-BOYFRIEND IS ALWAYS NAMED...

BRAD!

check it.

Seriously. ANY high school movie that has this clique has the douche named 'Brad' innit.

Yanno that clique.

The clique of lead girl that's with the ultimate jerk-kitten-boyfriend-prom-king guy, but is also into that underdog cute, sweet shaggy-haired guy that's kind of shy but on 'the other side' secretly? Who ends up with that sorta shy shaggy-haired underdog guy and the jerk-boyfriend ends up being Prom King and either gets nothing but tarty prom punch (that's disguised as wine LOLOL) in the fais or ends up with the clique'd mean girl who ends up being Prom Queen.

Yeaaaah boiiiiii.

On an ending note, after watching the finals of the movie's cheer-off competition:

CHEERLEADERS ARE ACROBATIC BAMFS.

rawr.gif !

love.gif

EDIT: FAWK YEAH 'THE SOUP' LOLOLOL TWILIGHT. U IZ SO POPULAR. U IZ EVERYWHERE. LOLOLOL.

#76 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:13 AM

MMMMMMM... CHOCOLATE.

>:3

EDIT: u can has baby-pikature? :DDDDD?

#77 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:15 AM

You are so mean, krisk!

*turns around 111189.gif*

Ahem *composes herself* so, uh, was that the Twilight guy or am I hallucinating?

Edited by peanutbutter126, 23 November 2008 - 09:16 AM.

#78 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:20 AM

lawwwl teehee, yeah it was him. you can find the real thing here. xDDDD

#79 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:22 AM

LOLOL

I think he was practicing for the film. :teehee: Naughty naughty. I should really show my friend this - she loves Twilight to the last weirdo vampire.

#80 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:31 AM

lololol you shouuuuuld. :teehee:

and i think he seems pretty nonchalant about alot of things-- i just watched his interview on Ellen and he reminds me SOOO much of Zuko, no joke. Robert Pattinson seems so socially inept xDDD

and that's an AOK in my book. i think he's adorkable :teehee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users