• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic

#61 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jul 29 2010, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still hate Minato. He sounded like an idiot in this chapter. "I'm going to kill myself because I'd never be as good a parent as you." What type of insane troll logic is that?!

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jul 29 2010, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah- Minato did sound a bit... Suicidal?

Raw grief- Kishimoto has shown us before he has a sharp understanding of what that can do even to the strongest person

Tsunade over Nawaki and especially Dan, with Jiraiya she was initially more in control- having dealt with this kind of devastating blow several times before, we haven't seen her direct reaction to Hashirama and Tobirama's deaths, plus she would have been really young when they both died, but it left her with a lasting bitterness. But even with Jiraiya's death we see a bit of grief rage- she basically tells Ibiki he can do the harshest torture, basically sanctioning even torturing to death, on that Rain ninja Jiraiya captured- cold blooded violence, something Tsunade would otherwise oppose, but her raw grief anger overwhelms her usual nature.

Naruto- feeling driven to want violent revenge by his raw grief over Jiraiya's death, something he has to overcome.

Sasuke- basically driven to complete psychosis by his unending grief anger.

Shikamaru- raw grief anger drives him to plan a suicidal attack on Hidan and Kakazu. He's so far gone into it that he doesn't realize it's a suicidal, and convinces his grieving team mates he has a valid plan.

Nagato as well, his raw grief over Yahikko's death breaks his soul...

People do things during raw grief that they'd not otherwise do- and suicidal acts and thoughts are very common. Even Yoko Ono admitted her first reaction when the doctors told her they couldn't save John Lennon's life, was wanting to die herself. It was only seeing her son Sean's (then just 5 years old) reaction to learning his father had been murdered by an insane person (he was told the next morning), that made her decision to stay alive for her son.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#62 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 30 2010, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raw grief- Kishimoto has shown us before he has a sharp understanding of what that can do even to the strongest person

Tsunade over Nawaki and especially Dan, with Jiraiya she was initially more in control- having dealt with this kind of devastating blow several times before, we haven't seen her direct reaction to Hashirama and Tobirama's deaths, plus she would have been really young when they both died, but it left her with a lasting bitterness. But even with Jiraiya's death we see a bit of grief rage- she basically tells Ibiki he can do the harshest torture, basically sanctioning even torturing to death, on that Rain ninja Jiraiya captured- cold blooded violence, something Tsunade would otherwise oppose, but her raw grief anger overwhelms her usual nature.

Naruto- feeling driven to want violent revenge by his raw grief over Jiraiya's death, something he has to overcome.

Sasuke- basically driven to complete psychosis by his unending grief anger.

Shikamaru- raw grief anger drives him to plan a suicidal attack on Hidan and Kakazu. He's so far gone into it that he doesn't realize it's a suicidal, and convinces his grieving team mates he has a valid plan.

Nagato as well, his raw grief over Yahikko's death breaks his soul...

People do things during raw grief that they'd not otherwise do- and suicidal acts and thoughts are very common. Even Yoko Ono admitted her first reaction when the doctors told her they couldn't save John Lennon's life, was wanting to die herself. It was only seeing her son Sean's (then just 5 years old) reaction to learning his father had been murdered by an insane person (he was told the next morning), that made her decision to stay alive for her son.

Ciardhas exactly correct. Miantos decision was based on his desire to protect Konoha, but also in part on that grief. The Loss of his soul mate so soon after giving birth to his child had to be heart crushing.

take Sasuke in that context. His break with reality began with the grief over the revelation of itachis true motives and feath.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#63 TasumiNagorashi

TasumiNagorashi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:ANIME( course), technlogy.. who wouldnt,

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:32 AM

Most intersting chapter in a while... very sad... Im pretty she kishi has his mind made up: i found this posted around :

Kushina and [[Sakura Haruno]] share the following characteristics:
** Both were mocked as kids for their facial features( Kushina had a "tomato" face, while Sakura had a large forehead).
** Both have a calm and kind demeanor, yet they both have a slight temper and can lash out from it.
** Both are apparently clever.
** Both did not think much at first of the person who influneced them the most.
** Both have a slender but highly feminine build.
** Both have unique hair and eye color only seen by their character in the series
laugh.gif

i hope we see kushina again
CHA YEAH!

#64 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

Beautiful, simply beautiful and like the previous chapter, I'll say bravo Kishi, you did an awesome job!

I love all the chapter and I especially love the calm and serene expression of Naruto in the last page. The love that both his parent gave to him before sealing the kyuubi inside of him will be the final key to be able to control the kyuubi.

I'm really sad that we no longer will see Kushina after that, her motherly speech was the last straw before letting the waterfall go.

Now, I think we'll be good for some serious a** kicking action, especially if it's involve Naruto doing the a** kicking happy.gif (can't wait to see that)

#65 primary colours123

primary colours123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:02 AM

Hey everyone.
I posted my opinion on this chapter at NF, but I really wanted to post it here as well.
Hope you all are enjoying the latest chapter.
Surprisingly, seeing that everyone found this chapter a tearjerker, and it really doesn't take much to make me cry, I did not cry in this chapter. Though maybe it was because I still find Minato's sacrifice a bit unnecessary. Things could have been arranged in a different way. Though yes, Minato Kushina interaction brought a smile to me.
And the Sandaime? Oh, I really think had it been just a few moments later, then the Sandaime would have been the one making the sacrifice. Imagine Naruto growing up with a hokage father.
Moreover, the Konoha shinobis disappointed me badly, I always used to think that most people did not know who Naruto's parents were, but after this flashback, it becomes highly improbable. I mean, Minato and Kushina were childhood sweethearts, and apparently never fell out of love. Many people in Konoha knew who Kushina was, and her being the only Uzumaki over there, it was obvious that Naruto was her son. Even if they did not know of the marriage, Naruto's colouring (blond hair, blue eyes) and his last name could have allowed everyone to interpret his true parentage. And one of the shinobis with Sarutobi was a Hyuuga, thus they also knew about that. It was as if they all purposely ignored this bit of information so they can go on hating Naruto.
Quite a few things did not add up well for me. But overall, Mr Kishimoto gave a better flashback then I expected.
@Ms Ciardha: I liked your analysis, but still I wish it could have turned out a bit differently. Wanting to die with your wife is understandable, but living for your newborn son would have been the real show of strength.
And, my fellow Shippers, Wow, Kushina was the most blatantly obvious person, wasn't she?tongue.gif Had she been alive, she could've turned out to be a shipper on deck for us. laugh.gif Won't say this canonifies NS (since I think if two people are in love with each other, they are already almost canon.) but yes, this is a nudge in the NS direction, for Naruto.
The one panel where I really, really felt the warmth was the last panel, Kushina disappears, and Naruto is left standing alone, with tears in his eyes. Awww, I just wanted to comfort him so badly. I hope Sakura would do so in the later chapters.
So now, back to the present, I can't wait for some Sakura, I think I'm suffering from withdrawal.tongue.gif
So till the next time everyone,
Take care.
Edit: @Ms Serenity Namikaze: I wub.gif your sig. *Wiping tears*

Edited by primary colours123, 30 July 2010 - 05:06 AM.

#66 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:15 AM

*curls into a tight ball*

*sniff*

This is so sad! D:

& wh-when Kushina disspeared &&&&&&&&&& when when Naruto cried! shamefulcry0js.gif

My eyes watered! ;~;

My poor baby! DDDD:

*Hugs pig plushie*

& SerenityNamikaze....your signature.....

*stars crying more* ;~;

Kushi-San's speech was soooo beautiful shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Puni~Chan(:, 30 July 2010 - 05:17 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#67 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:20 AM

Definitely one of the best chapters of Naruto so far, I actually cried a little myself too, it was sad what happened to Minato and Kushina, but I ended up cracking a smile at what Kushina said to Naruto in terms of finding a girl. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#68 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:30 AM

Loved the chapter, I'm just imagining all the fics that will be created that has MinaKushi or Minato not killing himself for no reason and being Naruto's dad. I hope some of them are actually good.

JLHza2T.png

#69 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:46 AM

I can imagine Naruto telling the others that he encountered the spirits of both his parents.
I hope that Naruto will turn to his closest friend and teammate danarusakunp3.gif to talk about what
that encounter truly meant to him (emotionally).

As far as Minato's choice, sometimes there isn't a good one. Kishimoto was acutely aware of
this, as the fan reaction ("bad choice!") is being echoed by Kushina at the start of this
chapter. I suspect this is an aspect of Japanese culture that I don't fully grasp, like the
ancient samurai committing seppuku at the death of their master. (Rather than look
for another worthy cause, as a Westerner would do.)

Consider what the choice would have been if someone like Danzo was in Minato's shoes.
This is a guy who decided the best thing for the Leaf Village was for his Anbu to stay in
safe hiding, while the villagers were being slaughtered and the houses devastated. There
is always a cost in any action being taken. The difference between good and evil is that
evil will make others bear the cost (whether or not they want to).

#70 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (primary colours123 @ Jul 30 2010, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone.
I posted my opinion on this chapter at NF, but I really wanted to post it here as well.
Hope you all are enjoying the latest chapter.
Surprisingly, seeing that everyone found this chapter a tearjerker, and it really doesn't take much to make me cry, I did not cry in this chapter. Though maybe it was because I still find Minato's sacrifice a bit unnecessary. Things could have been arranged in a different way. Though yes, Minato Kushina interaction brought a smile to me.
And the Sandaime? Oh, I really think had it been just a few moments later, then the Sandaime would have been the one making the sacrifice. Imagine Naruto growing up with a hokage father.
Moreover, the Konoha shinobis disappointed me badly, I always used to think that most people did not know who Naruto's parents were, but after this flashback, it becomes highly improbable. I mean, Minato and Kushina were childhood sweethearts, and apparently never fell out of love. Many people in Konoha knew who Kushina was, and her being the only Uzumaki over there, it was obvious that Naruto was her son. Even if they did not know of the marriage, Naruto's colouring (blond hair, blue eyes) and his last name could have allowed everyone to interpret his true parentage. And one of the shinobis with Sarutobi was a Hyuuga, thus they also knew about that. It was as if they all purposely ignored this bit of information so they can go on hating Naruto.
Quite a few things did not add up well for me. But overall, Mr Kishimoto gave a better flashback then I expected.
@Ms Ciardha: I liked your analysis, but still I wish it could have turned out a bit differently. Wanting to die with your wife is understandable, but living for your newborn son would have been the real show of strength.
And, my fellow Shippers, Wow, Kushina was the most blatantly obvious person, wasn't she?tongue.gif Had she been alive, she could've turned out to be a shipper on deck for us. laugh.gif Won't say this canonifies NS (since I think if two people are in love with each other, they are already almost canon.) but yes, this is a nudge in the NS direction, for Naruto.
The one panel where I really, really felt the warmth was the last panel, Kushina disappears, and Naruto is left standing alone, with tears in his eyes. Awww, I just wanted to comfort him so badly. I hope Sakura would do so in the later chapters.
So now, back to the present, I can't wait for some Sakura, I think I'm suffering from withdrawal.tongue.gif
So till the next time everyone,
Take care.
Edit: @Ms Serenity Namikaze: I wub.gif your sig. *Wiping tears*

TROPER!!!! Oh and @NuclearRaven's review thingy, got any youtube comments of NaruHina fans going "SAKURA'S NOT LIKE KUSHINA!!!" yet?

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 30 July 2010 - 12:06 PM.

#71 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

This chapter is great and successfully made me use tissue to wipe my tears! I...I love what Kushina said to Naruto *sniff

Since Naruto knew how his parents sacrified their lives for Naruto, I think he have to change his decision about dying with Sasuke. That's fine for him to fight Sasuke, but he doesn't have to die. I hope Naruto get more mature from now on.
Umm @SerenityNamikaze: your sig's wonderful, I see Naruto's emotion that time were...happy, sad, missing someone, grateful, and loved.

Oookay Naruto, it's time to get closer to Sakura!

Both are apparently clever.

I thought Kushina said she's not very good in ninjutsu?

Edited by Sherry, 30 July 2010 - 12:44 PM.

#72 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Jul 30 2010, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Kushina said she's not very good in ninjutsu?

In the third databook, that's Sakura's weakest point too, even with stamina it now looks like she's just a smidgen over a 2 level (which is fairly standard Chunin level ninja stamina from looking at other Chunin stats- she's no longer weak on stamina, just not elite level, even Kakashi is just a 3 on stamina- which is weak for a jonin, while it would be quite good for a Chunin) but ninjustu it's right at the level 2 line. So yeah, something else in common.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#73 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

I finally read the chapter and I cried I mean I am still crying this chapter has taken the next level of drama. Kishi has done it again making the best tear jerking chapter ever one final farewell to their son both Minato and Kushina wanted what was best for Naruto. However I am grinning the part of Kushina's final speech to baby Naruto "don't chase weird girls find a woman like your mother" I would like to see the faces of certain fandoms right about now. That right there was yet another NS hint by Kishi he is basically telling the reader" it's going to be NS and not NH" or in other words" don't chase Hinata go to Sakura".

I just love how he keeps giving us NS hints and yet it's amusing that they are still people who don't understand and they still don't believe the canon pairing Kishi has in mind. But anyway I am happy that flashback arc of the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha has ended (I did kind of said that it was going to end by 504). Next chapter Kishi is finally focusing on the story again can't wait to see what will happen next, perhaps we might hear from Konoha. As always I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Edited by Gravenimage, 30 July 2010 - 03:07 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#74 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

I wonder why Minato didn't think of resealing the Kyuubi inside of Kushina? Kushina was going to drag it down with her via the chains if she died. But if it was resealed, doesn't it stand to reason that the healing nature of the Kyuubi chakra would once again kick in and save her life?

Gah, a lot of the flashback made little sense to me as far as Minato's reasoning.

#75 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

To the people who cried when reading this chapter, in the words of the Heavy:

"ALL OF YOU ARE BABIES, WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

I'm just kidding with you guys. If that kind of stuff gets you teary eyed easily then I won't judge you, I just couldn't help but make a little joke, that's all. I don't cry that easily and choose not to because I feel that not a child anymore and I'm old enough to handle this stuff, plus this is just a fictional story, and everyone has there own way of handling something sad.

Bak on topic.

The chapter was good, especially since Kushina gave the advice to Naruto about girls. (Obvious NS hint is obvious)

Looking forward to the next chapter. happy.gif

#76 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

I know there are a lot of people that didn't like Minato's decision, but I agree with the decision. With Kushina gone there wasn't another vessel for the Kyuubi in it's entirety. And sealing it in Kushina would have allowed it to be reborn out of control again...and possibly end up with Madara. Minato also knew that Madara was out there waiting for his chance, in order to give his son the best chance of maintaining the peace and having a home to protect he gave his son half of the Kyuubi's power. There is no way for us to know if Minato could fight the 9 tails head on and win or that he had the ability to seal it within himself.

In the end, I think Kushina finally realized that Minato wasn't doing it just for the village, but for Naruto too. She knew it was the right decision, and Naruto's approval at the end was what made her so happy, but he understood it too. I think her greatest fear was that he would hate them for the hardships he endured, even if their actions were all to give him the best life possible.

#77 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:32 PM

Hehe !!! NaruSaku is gonna happen ! Kushina is totally like Sakura and no one can deny it !

Kushina Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno share the following characteristics:
Both were mocked as kids for their facial features( Kushina had a "tomato" face, while Sakura had a large forehead).
- Both have a calm and kind demeanor, yet they both have a slight temper and can lash out from it.
- Both are apparently clever.
- Both did not think much at first of the person who influneced them the most.
- Both have a slender but highly feminine build.
- Both have unique hair and eye color only seen by their character in the series.

I found this a couple of months ago on narutopedia but now it's gone (idk why)

NaruHina fans can't accept that NaruSaku fans are winning !! Hehehe!

When I first read the chapter this morning I was soo happy ! I was like mwahahah take that Hinata you BI*CH !!! SAKURA'S THE BEST ! I was screaming this so hard that my neighbours probably were saying to eachother ( is that girl crazy..WTF !! why is she screaming) but I don't care !! I want the whole world to KNOW THAT NARUSAKU IS THE BEST !!!!

NaruHina fans still think that Kushina is more like Hinata but they are wrong !!! They just can't accept the fact that Kushina is like Sakura !! I hate NARUHINA !!!!!!

Whew !!! Had to say all that ! Now I'm relieved for telling all of you my opinion on the Kushina/Sakura/Hinata thing!

The other stuff in this chapter were awesome! Too bad Minato and Kushina died sad.gifsad.gif;( I'm gonna miss them..but at least we'll see Minato in the 4rth Naruto Shippuuden Movie(The Lost Tower)..hehe sounds awesome ! Can't wait for tommorow! Hope it has english subs when it airs ! smile.gif Hm... i wonder what's gonna happen next in the manga..?
I want Naruto to return to the village and talk to Sakura about everything that happened ! I want Naruto to tell sakura he loves her and everything I WANT IT SO BAD !!!!!!

Stil he will fight Sasuke! I wonder if they both die...there won't be couples in the end then ! kitten !!! That wil suck ! Awww...i hope that doesn't happen ! I want Sasuke to die (no offense to Sasuke fans )...Hmm... I wonder when the manga ends and they reveal NaruSaku as the main couple..I wonder if there will be filler episodes of Naruto and Sakura on a mission an about how they kiss and a first date and everything !!! That will be awesome ! For the first time I will like filler episodes !!! smile.gif narusakuct7.gif

#78 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (NightSkyGiRL @ Jul 30 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe !!! NaruSaku is gonna happen ! Kushina is totally like Sakura and no one can deny it !

Both were mocked as kids for their facial features( Kushina had a "tomato" face, while Sakura had a large forehead).
- Both have a calm and kind demeanor, yet they both have a slight temper and can lash out from it.
- Both have unique hair and eye color only seen by their character in the series.

When I first read the chapter this morning I was soo happy ! I was like mwahahah take that Hinata you BI*CH !!! SAKURA'S THE BEST ! I was screaming this so hard that my neighbours probably were saying to eachother ( is that girl crazy..WTF !! why is she screaming) but I don't care !! I want the whole world to KNOW THAT NARUSAKU IS THE BEST !!!!

NaruHina fans still think that Kushina is more like Hinata but they are wrong !!! They just can't accept the fact that Kushina is like Sakura !! I hate NARUHINA !!!!!!

Whew !!! Had to say all that ! Now I'm relieved for telling all of you my opinion on the Kushina/Sakura/Hinata thing!

The other stuff in this chapter were awesome! Too bad Minato and Kushina died sad.gifsad.gif;( I'm gonna miss them..but at least we'll see Minato in the 4rth Naruto Shippuuden Movie(The Lost Tower)..hehe sounds awesome ! Can't wait for tommorow! Hope it has english subs when it airs ! smile.gif Hm... i wonder what's gonna happen next in the manga..?
I want Naruto to return to the village and talk to Sakura about everything that happened ! I want Naruto to tell sakura he loves her and everything I WANT IT SO BAD !!!!!!

Stil he will fight Sasuke! I wonder if they both die...there won't be couples in the end then ! kitten !!! That wil suck ! Awww...i hope that doesn't happen ! I want Sasuke to die (no offense to Sasuke fans )...Hmm... I wonder when the manga ends and they reveal NaruSaku as the main couple..I wonder if there will be filler episodes of Naruto and Sakura on a mission an about how they kiss and a first date and everything !!! That will be awesome ! For the first time I will like filler episodes !!! smile.gif narusakuct7.gif

You might want to town down on the bashing a bit, the admids have an EXTREMELY strict no bashing policy.

#79 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (NightSkyGiRL @ Jul 30 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you're happy about the chapter, but please tone down the bashing against NaruHina and other stuff. Thank you.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#80 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 30 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might want to town down on the bashing a bit, the admids have an EXTREMELY strict no bashing policy.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 30 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know you're happy about the chapter, but please tone down the bashing against NaruHina and other stuff. Thank you.

Hehe...sry sad.gif I forgot about the bashing policy mellow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users