Close
Photo

Ideal NS moment that you feel would make NS canon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#61 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

whats your opinion on Sakura-chan's "love" for Sasuke .? because I know for a fact she never loved him . Its all Naruto the reason why she loved Sasuke . So her love for Sasuke really belongs to Naruto . 

I think you are mistaken...

It's true that what Naruto (desguised as Sasuke) said to Sakura in the chapter 3 may have strengthened her feelings for Sasuke in a "wrong" way, but her feelings for him did exist since they where little children. Her love for him can be considered infantile and imature, because everything we see from it is "a girl who likes the prettiest and most popular boy among the students". Sakura, since from the begnning, was portraited as a mediocre girl. A simple, normal girl, like Ino, and the others kunoichis. She didn't have special powers, her clan is just plain and have no meaning at all, she's not the most beautiful... We can compare Sakura with almost 85% of humanity of our reality. As they don't have any important meaning, they just want to be special for someone they see that have a important meaning. Sasuke had it a lot. He was the most coveted by almost every girl, including her bestfriend Ino, who she desired to rival and used Sasuke as a goal.

Through her growth, her feelings for Sasuke were becoming bigger and bigger and less superficial. It had a meaning. It wasn't about a simple girl who loves the popular boy anymore. It was about Sakura who cares and loves with her heart the lonely and obscure Uchiha Sasuke. We can see in NARUTO classic (vol. 1 - 27) that she was able to throw away her life if it means Sasuke's safety. It was not a mere passion or a poor infatuation, it was love (so it lasted until now and keep ungoing). She was even willing to leave the village with him just to be at his side. Well, I'm not saying that she have matured as a person, because, no. The "Promise of a Life Time" was the most selfish promise that I ever meet in a fiction. She just wanted Sasuke for herself and instead of pursuing him with her hands, she throwed everything in Naruto's back. But thanks to that, she opened her vision and was able to see other things than just Sasuke-kun. There was someone who have been considering Sakura as someone really important. The plain girl always had a meaning, but her feelings were for someone who just replied her with insignificant considerations. You can say to me that "Sasuke almost had special feelings for her", but I haven't see it anywhere in the Manga. There was not hints of it, so I don't buy it. The utmost sentiment that he had for her was just partnership, nothing more. And that sentiment have been lost when he fled from the village.

Well, to finish, her love for Sasuke is real. To ignore this is to ignore Sakura's character. But that doesn't mean that she cannot love nobody else. Itsn't like that. First of all, nothing can remain unchanged forever. Sakura is the most human character in NARUTO (why do you guys think that she is so hated?), and, as a human, I can say I will not be in love with just one person in my lifetime. I bring Tsunade here just to break this up. She loved Dan and Jiraiya (in this case we have hints!)! And the time for Sakura to realize what her truest feelings are is at hand.

And about the fanfic, well... For me it's a part of my past, hahaha. 

Although I'm in a Doujin Series of RTN. Don't tell this to anyone, this week I should have updated it... But I'm very sick, haha... 

#62 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

I think you are mistaken...

It's true that what Naruto (desguised as Sasuke) said to Sakura in the chapter 3 may have strengthened her feelings for Sasuke in a "wrong" way, but her feelings for him did exist since they where little children. Her love for him can be considered infantile and imature, because everything we see from it is "a girl who likes the prettiest and most popular boy among the students". Sakura, since from the begnning, was portraited as a mediocre girl. A simple, normal girl, like Ino, and the others kunoichis. She didn't have special powers, her clan is just plain and have no meaning at all, she's not the most beautiful... We can compare Sakura with almost 85% of humanity of our reality. As they don't have any important meaning, they just want to be special for someone they see that have a important meaning. Sasuke had it a lot. He was the most coveted by almost every girl, including her bestfriend Ino, who she desired to rival and used Sasuke as a goal.

Through her growth, her feelings for Sasuke were becoming bigger and bigger and less superficial. It had a meaning. It wasn't about a simple girl who loves the popular boy anymore. It was about Sakura who cares and loves with her heart the lonely and obscure Uchiha Sasuke. We can see in NARUTO classic (vol. 1 - 27) that she was able to throw away her life if it means Sasuke's safety. It was not a mere passion or a poor infatuation, it was love (so it lasted until now and keep ungoing). She was even willing to leave the village with him just to be at his side. Well, I'm not saying that she have matured as a person, because, no. The "Promise of a Life Time" was the most selfish promise that I ever meet in a fiction. She just wanted Sasuke for herself and instead of pursuing him with her hands, she throwed everything in Naruto's back. But thanks to that, she opened her vision and was able to see other things than just Sasuke-kun. There was someone who have been considering Sakura as someone really important. The plain girl always had a meaning, but her feelings were for someone who just replied her with insignificant considerations. You can say to me that "Sasuke almost had special feelings for her", but I haven't see it anywhere in the Manga. There was not hints of it, so I don't buy it. The utmost sentiment that he had for her was just partnership, nothing more. And that sentiment have been lost when he fled from the village.

Well, to finish, her love for Sasuke is real. To ignore this is to ignore Sakura's character. But that doesn't mean that she cannot love nobody else. Itsn't like that. First of all, nothing can remain unchanged forever. Sakura is the most human character in NARUTO (why do you guys think that she is so hated?), and, as a human, I can say I will not be in love with just one person in my lifetime. I bring Tsunade here just to break this up. She loved Dan and Jiraiya (in this case we have hints!)! And the time for Sakura to realize what her truest feelings are is at hand.

And about the fanfic, well... For me it's a part of my past, hahaha. 

Although I'm in a Doujin Series of RTN. Don't tell this to anyone, this week I should have updated it... But I'm very sick, haha... 

how could her love for him be real though .? She has no reason to love Sasuke besides the fact of the forehead scene and thats real . Sasuke has done literally nothing to even make her feel that way for her . Truth be told it was Chapter 3 that made her feel that way and gave her hope . In her mind because of that " she felt like there was hope and he wasn't all bad . She has risked her life for Naruto ever since Chapter 4 of the manga a perfect example was in Chapter 11 she risked her life to save Naruto from the weapons without even thinking it just happened on Impulse . 

Her love for Sasuke was an illusion and it was all because of Naruto . Naruto transforming into sasuke etc . Her love for Sasuke was based on a lie . If you asked Sakura-Chan why she loves Sasuke what would she say .? "Oh uhm well he is handsome and he is strong and ..... he complimented my forehead . " Those reasons except for the last one was shallow . and the last one wasn't even Sasuke it was Naruto so ... yeah .  And yeah her feelings for Sasuke was "gradually increasing" in voulmes 1-27 or whatever yet she put Naruto's dreams ove Sasuke's in the Chuunin Exams which proves to me she cares more about Naruto's happiness than Sasuke's even when they was young and she did it on impulse once again . She was not going to leave the village to be by his side and i know that for a fact , if she wanted to she would have left the next morning to search for him to be with him regardless of the time consumed etc .  if she loved him so much nothing would have stopped her not orders or anything instead she left it in Naruto's hands selfishly might i add and in the process got closer to Naruto  . 

and what aqre you talking about .? " You can say to me Sasuke had special feelings for her ." lols what? I don't believe that at all . Sakura-Chan was a nobody in Sasuke's book . Sasuke had no type of feelings for her at all. All she was to him was a team mate and barely even that . Sasuke don't give a kitten about Sakura-Chan and it shows consistently . Sakura-Chan herself knows that she knows he hated her and don't like her . He constantly belittled her . Sasuke can cut her bond like cutting a piece of cake . But it was hard to cut Naruto's . 

But fact be told if she was truly in love with Sasuke its no possible way she could fall for Naruto because her heart would belong to Sasuke but it doesn't, it belongs to Naruto . She TRULY loves Naruto . I won't deny the fact that she liked Sasuke and even cared for him alot but she didn't know what love was at the time she was 12 lols . I mean she was selfish with her love for him and it showed when she said "Bring Sasuke Kun back to me . " She didn't think about what he wanted only what she wanted . Now she can't be in love with him because she doesn't accept him for what he is right now and thats a criminal . Karin has genuine feelings for Sasuke because she accepted him even as a criminal .  Sakura-Chan did not . She subconsiously puts her life on the line for Naruto , she wants Naruto's happiness . For Sasuke though she "made" herself do it she thought about it  . For Naruto she risks her life on impulse on impulse its two different things . her heart belongs to Naruto . You can't be in love with two people . She is falling for Naruto and it is true love it won't ever waver.  she won't ever doubt her love for Naruto like how she doubted her love for Sasuke . She chose Naruto over Sasuke plenty times already and like I said her heart belongs to Naruto . 

She had hidden feelings for Naruto for a long ass time deep down inside . And now she is being called on it when Yamato pointed it out and when Sai told her that Naruto is in love with her . So now those feelings are making their way to the surface . I will say it again  , Sakura-Chan's heart belongs to Naruto . Naruto without knowing made his way in her heart . 

Edited by Superman333, 14 September 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Posted Image

#63 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

how could her love for him be real though .? She has no reason to love Sasuke besides the fact of the forehead scene and thats real . Sasuke has done literally nothing to even make her feel that way for her . Truth be told it was Chapter 3 that made her feel that way and gave her hope . In her mind because of that " she felt like there was hope and he wasn't all bad . 

But fact be told if she was truly in love with Sasuke its no possible way she could fall for Naruto because her heart would belong to Sasuke but it doesn't it belongs to Naruto . She TRULY loves Naruto . I won't deny the fact that she liked Sasuke and even cared for him alot but she didn't know what love was at the time she was 12 lols . I mean she was selfish with her love for him and it showed when she said "Bring Sasuke Kun back to me . " She didn't think about what he wanted only what she wanted . Now she can't be in love with him because she doesn't accept him for what he is right now and thats a criminal . Karin has genuine feelings for Sasuke because she accepted him even as a criminal Sakura-Chan did not . She subconsiously puts her life on the line for Naruto , she wants Naruto's happiness . For Sasuke though she "made" herself do it . For Naruto it happens on impulse its two different things . her heart belongs to Naruto . 

And for what good reason Naruto would like Sakura?

Even if you determine something (as "because she wanted acknowledge from the person she loves just like him" because that's what have been left implicit), love isn't something that you justify, that would be very selfish (as Hinata proclaims herself almost everytime). "I just love him because of that". Love just happens because it happens, there's no point in explaining why someone like other person. Her heart doesn't belong to anyone, her heart is hers only. She is the one who determines who she'll love, with or without reasons. The way you say sounds like love is someking of accomplishment or reward... This doesn't exist. If it exist, Hinata would be the best person to be with Naruto. And as I said before, loving the person X does not mean that you cannot love person Y as well. If that would be true, life would be very linear, don't you think?

And c'mon. There's not a universal way of loving. Some people love others with selfish reasons (what I call passion, immature love), others love others more than themselves, etc. 

And if you take more atention, when Naruto says "Only Naruto would say something like that", Sakura's excitement turns off (in a comical way). Also, at the end of chapter, the real Sasuke was very rough with her (well done!), hurting her feelings to the point that made she think if Naruto have felt that way too, making her wanting to be nicer to him. That was not the point that led Sakura to fall in love with Sasuke. It can really gived a boost to her feelings somewhat, but this feeling existed a long time before that. And the same "impulses" that she has with Naruto nowadays are the same "impulses' she had with Sasuke on NARUTO classic. She does love Sasuke, that's portrayed in the manga in various momments. But don't think that this is proof that any pairing will happen at the end, after all, it's unclear if Sakura and Naruto (still) love each other (And I think that's proposital) or if there will be any pairing officialy concluded. Just... Don't deny it. This way you're blinding yourself from the character that Sakura truly is.

Edited by Ausakura, 14 September 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#64 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

And for what good reason Naruto would like Sakura?

Even if you determine something (as "because she wanted acknowledge from the person she loves just like him" because that's what have been left implicit), love isn't something that you justify, that would be very selfish (as Hinata proclaims herself almost everytime). "I just love him because of that". Love just happens because it happens, there's no point in explaining why someone like other person. Her heart doesn't belong to anyone, her heart is hers only. She is the one who determines who she'll love, with or without reasons. The way you say sounds like love is someking of accomplishment or reward... This doesn't exist. If it exist, Hinata would be the best person to be with Naruto. And as I said before, loving the person X does not mean that you cannot love person Y as well. If that would be true, life would be very linear, don't you think?

And c'mon. There's not a universal way of loving. Some people love others with selfish reasons (what I call passion, immature love), others love others more than themselves, etc. 

And if you take more atention, when Naruto says "Only Naruto would say something like that", Sakura's excitement turns off (in a comical way). Also, at the end of chapter, the real Sasuke was very rough with her (well done!), hurting her feelings to the point that made she think if Naruto have felt that way too, making her wanting to be nicer to him. That was not the point that led Sakura to fall in love with Sasuke. It can really gived a boost to her feelings somewhat, but this feeling existed a long time before that. And the same "impulses" that she has with Naruto nowadays are the same "impulses' she had with Sasuke on NARUTO classic. She does love Sasuke, that's portrayed in the manga in various momments. But don't think that this is proof that any pairing will happen at the end, after all, it's unclear if Sakura and Naruto (still) love each other (And I think that's proposital) or if there will be any pairing officialy concluded. Just... Don't deny it. This way you're blinding yourself from the character that Sakura truly is.

Okay I think you're trying to downplay Naruto's feelings of love but okay let me explain . 

Naruto at first had a crush on Sakura-Chan because unlike any other boy in the village, he found her beautiful and he obviously loved her forehead. He then started to fall for her slowly in Chapter 3 when he said he realized that like him Sakura-Chan also wanted acknowledgement, as he continued spending more time with her he realized that she is like him, she doesn't want to be the weakling, she doens't want to be left behind. He realized that she never wanted to give up as well. He started falling for her for valid reasons because they ahd things in common not to mention they inspire each other in which Sakura-Chan always brings up. 

What you mean love isn't something you justify? You can't fall in love with somebody for no reason. You can't fall in love with somebody when they treat you like kitten. Thats bullsh**. Hinata is in love with Naruto's nindo nothing more btw. I won't deny that Hinata had feelings for Naruto either but love is a long shot considering they barely talked to each other. What does Hinata know about Naruto personally besides his nindo? But I won't even get into that.  How would it be selfish? You need someone to make you feel something in your heart and there are reasons behind that. When i say her heart belongs to him I mean she Truly loves Naruto. She has shown signs of it, selflessness and putting Naruto's happiness before hers. She would rather lose Sasuke than lose Naruto and it shows consistently.Love is something you earn when you spend time with that person, make them happy, etc It ain't no accomplishment but its something that you earn and it takes a long ass time to earn love too. Love is something that is built from a foundation of trust, happiness etc and so far Sakura-Chan shows the latter to Naruto and shows none of these to Sasuke even in part 1 when was she truly happy with Sasuke? When did they sit down with each other and laugh with each other like how Naruto and Sakura-Chan does. Naruto is the foundation of her happiness and Sakura-Chan knows that she said it in other words "all Sasuke does is break my heart, but you Naruto was always here. " And let me ask you a question and please be real how can you TRULY and I mean TRULY be in love with a person when your love is divided with someone else? That means she didn't love TRULY love Sasuke. But yet she is willing to kill Sasuke for Naruto in which she TRULY loves it shows all the time she put Naruto first. True Love isn't tainted and Sakura-Chan tainted her love for Sasuke but doubting it multiple times and 540 was one of them.

Okay first of all the point of that scene was so Naruto and Sakura-Chan can start bonding and becoming friends and keep building that was only the beginning. the fact that Sasuke complimented her forehead was that reason she never forgot that it was her dream words and to have her crush Sasuke say them back to her in that same way that was enough she kept that in account that she could have a good chance. How did the "feelings" exist before that you do realize that yes she had a small crush on Sasuke when she was a child but you do realize that the reason she pursued him at first was because she didn't want Ino to outdo her right? That was a part of the drive. And you say that the Impulses between Naruto and Sasuke is similar? Okay, compare Sakura-Chan risking her life on impulse to save Naruto from KN4 Form and being willing to kill SASUKE(the so called man so loves) for Naruto, wanting to get stronger just to protect Naruto and help him along the way compared to her crying over Sasuke in the Haku fight and being worried about him with the curse mark and claiming she will tell on him but never did which was for his own good but she just left it be. Yeah Naruto's impulses carried WAY WAY WAY more weight to them because she put her life on the line for him while when Sasuke was there she did it FOR BOTH OF THEM and only cried about Sasuke (similar to how Hinata hid behind a tree and watched Naruto ). I'm not denying that she had feelings for Sasuke but she didn't love him it was all an illusion because of Naruto. All Sasuke did was treat her like kitten and Naruto treated her like a queen you don't think she noticed this?  And since you say reasons don't matter... that explains all the reasons Sakura-Chan gave as to why she loved Naruto in the confession. 

If Somebody asked Sakura-Chan why do you love Sasuke? I know her answer would be uhm... well he was handsome and he was really strong... and he did compliment my forehead. Think about those reasons. two of those reasons are shallow and one is valid and the valid one came from Naruto. 

Like I said before Sakura-Chan can't truly love Sasuke for many reasons and the mere fact that she is falling for Naruto and was willing to kill Sasuke FOR NARUTO is proof of this. Oh and the fact that she can't accept him for who is but yet Karin could.  The signs are there. Lols and I'm 300 percent positive NS will happen. Kishi put too much time in developing NS for it not to be Canon. 

Edited by Superman333, 14 September 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Posted Image

#65 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ideal moment?

Around the time Naruto prepares to face Sasuke. I'd expect it before the fight like before he runs off to face Sasuke. He would have some final words with Sakura before the fight.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#66 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Ideal moment?

Around the time Naruto prepares to face Sasuke. I'd expect it before the fight like before he runs off to face Sasuke. He would have some final words with Sakura before the fight.

hmm  yeah that would be nice but would that seal the deal for you .?

Posted Image

#67 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Okay I think you're trying to downplay Naruto's feelings of love but okay let me explain . 

Naruto at first had a crush on Sakura-Chan because unlike any other boy in the village, he found her beautiful and he obviously loved her forehead. He then started to fall for her slowly in Chapter 3 when he said he realized that like him Sakura-Chan also wanted acknowledgement, as he continued spending more time with her he realized that she is like him, she doesn't want to be the weakling, she doens't want to be left behind. He realized that she never wanted to give up as well. He started falling for her for valid reasons because they ahd things in common not to mention they inspire each other in which Sakura-Chan always brings up. 

I think we having a clash of ideals here, haha. I'm not downplaying the idea of feelings from NARUTO series, that's not my intention. Anyway, where's in the manga that states that Sakura loves/loved Sasuke because of the event on chapter 3? We don't even see that in her toughts or memories. And do you realize that in the same chapter he gave her a cold shoulder? Stop assuming something so substantial like this as a trumph card, you are cornering yourself.

On the first paragraph you are mistaken. His feelings for her existed before chapter 3 (taking the idea that there was a scenario before story). He haven't started to like her at that momment, he always liked. The conclusion that he made was about what makes him like her so much, it wasn't a start dot to his feelings. But even saying this, we haven't a clue about when his feelings started for real. 

I agree with you about Hinata feelings (taking aside your rage words for her), I don't trust that they are something more than admiration. They can evolve to something more, because admiritation is one step foward to a good relationship, but they don't have historic together. It can happen something between them in the future? Sure it can. But that would be a little poor. Her love for him is immature and need a lot of ground to walk and I don't think we have room for this anymore.

And let me ask you a question and please be real how can you TRULY and I mean TRULY be in love with a person when your love is divided with someone else?

You can say to someone why you admire person X. But you can tell why do you have this feeling? If love were something that we decide to feel... 

How could Tsunade love Jiraiya if she had loved Dan already? How can love triangles exist? How can a child love his parents at the same time? How can a mom love all her sons? And then some say that "they are different ways of love"... The concept of love nowadays is corrupted. If you open your mind to see what love truly is, you will can see that isn't something individual and unique as it is portraited at romantical novels, soap operas and movies. It's something more ample than you imagine and it meaning has been altered by nurture and culture. At an neighboring line we can ask "why in some countries cousins can't and can marry?" This isn't a question for me to aswer, this is something that you have to find out. Why can't you love two or more persons at the same time? 

#68 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

whats your opinion on Sakura-chan's "love" for Sasuke .? because I know for a fact she never loved him . Its all Naruto the reason why she loved Sasuke . So her love for Sasuke really belongs to Naruto . 

my opinion about Sakura and her "love" for Sasuke hmm I say her love for him no longer is like the past where she was all like

Sasukes amazing or Sasukes the best hes so cool I am going to win his love

her love for Sasuke now is like poison in her mouth she knows its not good and that if she swallows it it wont be good for her

now she looks at Sasuke with the intent to kill in her eyes she now knows that loving him isn't healthy and she knows that moving on is the best option she has but the only thing holding her back is the past team 7 and how happy they were she just wants to relive those moments

but remember she doesn't know it was Naruto who transformed into Sasuke and complimated her forehead so yes I think se has fallen for Naruto but Sasuke is holding her back.

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#69 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

It makes me sick sometimes to think sakura actually loves sasuke. but i wont delve into that. She wasted herself on sasuke which is real shame.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

It makes me sick sometimes to think sakura actually loves sasuke. but i wont delve into that. She wasted herself on sasuke which is real shame.

First love sure can waste your time. I remember the show the guy thought he loves this girl and then one episode, he told another girl, "You ever feel like you're in love with this person, thinking you have something, but when you get to know the person, it's a different story. We have nothing in common..." It happens. I'm just glad we didn't get too much dwelling on it. When you recap it, it's not much actually. It's just now because we are near end and she must conclude it.

#71 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Ideal moment?

I'm with Inferno on this. The ideal moment would be when Sakura realizes she might be talking to Naruto for the last time. A situation where she would be gripped by an overwhelming anxiety just like the fight against Orochimaru and Naruto being in the 4 tails state. Her feelings would finally surface facing the possibility of losing Naruto, that's the way I see it.

bKTC2.png

#72 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

hmm  yeah that would be nice but would that seal the deal for you .?

Yeah it would be the climax, I mean it would be the biggest Naruto and Sakura moment before the biggest final fight in the manga.

I mean something to seal the deal can come up before hand, be it Sakura herself getting something off of the 635 events and it being positive towards Naruto, some recollection of all her time with Naruto, more input from Minato, him telling her the forehead event, even Hinata encouraging Sakura to move towards Naruto (NH would hate this). Just the send off scene would be the ideal one to add that impact anything beforehand will show.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#73 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

I think we having a clash of ideals here, haha. I'm not downplaying the idea of feelings from NARUTO series, that's not my intention. Anyway, where's in the manga that states that Sakura loves/loved Sasuke because of the event on chapter 3? We don't even see that in her toughts or memories. And do you realize that in the same chapter he gave her a cold shoulder? Stop assuming something so substantial like this as a trumph card, you are cornering yourself.

On the first paragraph you are mistaken. His feelings for her existed before chapter 3 (taking the idea that there was a scenario before story). He haven't started to like her at that momment, he always liked. The conclusion that he made was about what makes him like her so much, it wasn't a start dot to his feelings. But even saying this, we haven't a clue about when his feelings started for real. 

I agree with you about Hinata feelings (taking aside your rage words for her), I don't trust that they are something more than admiration. They can evolve to something more, because admiritation is one step foward to a good relationship, but they don't have historic together. It can happen something between them in the future? Sure it can. But that would be a little poor. Her love for him is immature and need a lot of ground to walk and I don't think we have room for this anymore.

You can say to someone why you admire person X. But you can tell why do you have this feeling? If love were something that we decide to feel... 

How could Tsunade love Jiraiya if she had loved Dan already? How can love triangles exist? How can a child love his parents at the same time? How can a mom love all her sons? And then some say that "they are different ways of love"... The concept of love nowadays is corrupted. If you open your mind to see what love truly is, you will can see that isn't something individual and unique as it is portraited at romantical novels, soap operas and movies. It's something more ample than you imagine and it meaning has been altered by nurture and culture. At an neighboring line we can ask "why in some countries cousins can't and can marry?" This isn't a question for me to aswer, this is something that you have to find out. Why can't you love two or more persons at the same time? 

I say it because that was her biggest insecurity and to have the boy she first wanted to compliment it well thats a big plus for her and her crush she had for Sasuke and that was one of the reasons why she didn't let the forehead comments affect her anymore. Thats the only good thing ever for SS. What else has Sasuke done for her? Besides make her feel lower than low like she was trash. Sasuke has done literally nothing besides bring her down how could she feel anything for him that bench scene gave her hope that it could be a chance. Now thats also why I said the point of that scene was to make her aND Naruto get closer and start to form a bond that was the point of that scene. If its not significant , think about what would happen if Naruto brought it back up how do you think she will react heck you wrote a mini fanfic on it . She will know who she loved all this time. She started liking Sasuke even more and getting in even deeper with Sasuke after that scene and the fact that Sakura-Chan and Sasuke(Naruto) almost kissed could have played a part in that too why she started feeling "love for Sasuke. yeah it could have been that near kiss they almost shared. She was stubborn at that age and refused to see the bad in Sasuke because all she wanted to see was the good aka the fact that they almost kissed, the forehead compliment etc.  that cold shoulder didn't mean anything bad to her because she refused to look at it as a insult to her all she wanted was Sasuke at the time and she didn't try to look at who was actually treating her with respect. It wasn't until she got closer to Naruto and Sasuke left that she started to realize that he has been breaking her heart.

what are you talking about I'm mistaken? I know Naruto always liked Sakura-Chan even when they were little kids that was nothing new to me you are twisting up my words. He basically started realizing his feelings in Chapter 3 when he said " I feel like I finally Understand why i like her." The words "All I want is for you to acknowledge me was what struck him and made him begin to realize his feelings for her . His crush started turning into love as he spent time with her and seen qualities in her that he found in himself etc . His love hit him like a ton of bricks when he fought Gaara to save Sakura-Chan.   he basically stated he was in love with her from the Gaara fight. "I will protect Sakura-Chan." 

Okay at least we agree on the Hinata thing.

and love is something that is built and just happens but you have to get to know that perosn, you have to talk to them and communicate with them on a emotional level , you have to feel special with them and feel happy and you have to trust them. The way you are saying it is as if you could fall in love with a stranger. Thats how you're definition of love and the reasons for it happened. Sakura-Chan barely got to know Sasuke she wanted to know more about him but he didn't allow it . She then got interested in Naruto and they learned everything about each other flaws and all , what makes each other laugh, smile , sad etc. She has put Naruto before Sasuke and from what i see she would rather lose Sasuke than to lose Naruto. 

now you are confusing motherly love, love and true love.  Mothers will love their children and all of them but thats not romantic love. Tsunade got her closure from Dan  and i don't think she was as hurt about Dan's death than she was about Jairaya's death .   Jairaya's death made her realize who she loved truly she loved Jairaya more and it showed true love. How can you be TRULY (hence the word TRUE) in love with one person and then love another thats not true love thats just love and deep care. To be truly in love with somebody you have to devote yourself and give your all to that one person like I said plenty of times. You telling me I don't know what true love is? Says the girl that claims that you can be truly in love with more than one person . You can't be in love with more than one person and if you are you ain't truly in love in the first place. Once you fall in lvoe and you are truly in love with one person I am telling you that will not fall for another you will always love that one person . 

Edited by Superman333, 14 September 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Posted Image

#74 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

don't worry bra NS will happen . Sakura-Chan is truly in  love with Naruto its no denying it . 

Edited by Superman333, 14 September 2013 - 10:05 PM.

Posted Image

#75 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

my opinion about Sakura and her "love" for Sasuke hmm I say her love for him no longer is like the past where she was all like

Sasukes amazing or Sasukes the best hes so cool I am going to win his love

her love for Sasuke now is like poison in her mouth she knows its not good and that if she swallows it it wont be good for her

now she looks at Sasuke with the intent to kill in her eyes she now knows that loving him isn't healthy and she knows that moving on is the best option she has but the only thing holding her back is the past team 7 and how happy they were she just wants to relive those moments

but remember she doesn't know it was Naruto who transformed into Sasuke and complimated her forehead so yes I think se has fallen for Naruto but Sasuke is holding her back.

I love your way of thinking . 

Posted Image

#76 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

I love your way of thinking . 

Thank you Superman333 :thanks:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#77 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

now you are confusing motherly love, love and true love.  Mothers will love their children and all of them but thats not romantic love. Tsunade got her closure from Dan even when she was with Dan but Jairaya's death made her realize who she loved truly she loved Jairaya more and it showed true love. How can you be TRULY (hence the word TRUE) in love with one person and then love another thats not true love thats just love and deep care. To be truly in love with somebody you have to devote yourself and give your all to that one person like I said plenty of times. You telling me I don't know what love is? Says the girl that claims that you can be truly in love with more than one person . You can't be in love with more than one person and if you are you ain't truly in love in the first place. 

This is running away from the topic's subject, but here we go. This envolves a lot of philosophy and concepts that you can still be unaware, so, be gentle with your toughs. 

As i said, the actual meaning of love is corrupted. 

What separates the motherly love from "true love" is the sexual attraction (that in some cases doesn't make a difference at all). Besides that, all the caring is there, the feelings, including the free and spountaneous will of letting be and letting go (You can associate this with the feelings that Naruto has for Sakura, after all he let Sakura love whoever she wants to love). Otherwise, it's not love. It can be passion or obsession. And even a mother can confuse her obsession for love. Moreover, a lot of people still makes this confusion. This is why the most of them end up with unhappiness.

I'm not saying that you don't know what love is. You sure do know. But you are limiting yourself in dull concepts. This way you'll be able to not achieve the true meaning. Just be careful.

#78 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

You know, I just found out about the posts here just now and I got to say, you guys are making me feel like opening a tumblr today. While posts are great, there is something that I want to put my two cents. To be honest, I think nothing too much has changed for Sakura with Sasuke as in love growing strong. It's more like it's always the same level. Think about it. Why Ino was shown the similar reaction as to say her love is deep as well. Whether it is deep or not, the point is Sakura's love didn't grow, only sadness did.

Here's the thing. Sakura is a type of girl that is serious about being in a relationship and whenever she actually tried to show care and what not, Sasuke harmed her. She was hurt more and more to the point even Naruto finds it hard to watch. So she's serious about love but Sasuke is the wrong guy to do that. In fact, the movie said it all. Think about it, if she's not serious, wouldn't she just end with the other fangirls instead walk out? She was serious but it's the other half that's not serious. It's like in one anime where one girl is serious about having a relationship but the other guy is a pervert, so it just won't work out. That's Sakura in a nutshell. Trying to go for a real legit relationship with a wrong guy. Heck even in comedy does it like best to be girlfriend level but when marriage was brought up the guy was like "Ah crap..."

As for Naruto...do I need to say anything?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 14 September 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#79 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

This is running away from the topic's subject, but here we go. This envolves a lot of philosophy and concepts that you can still be unaware, so, be gentle with your toughs. 

As i said, the actual meaning of love is corrupted. 

What separates the motherly love from "true love" is the sexual attraction (that in some cases doesn't make a difference at all). Besides that, all the caring is there, the feelings, including the free and spountaneous will of letting be and letting go (You can associate this with the feelings that Naruto has for Sakura, after all he let Sakura love whoever she wants to love). Otherwise, it's not love. It can be passion or obsession. And even a mother can confuse her obsession for love. Moreover, a lot of people still makes this confusion. This is why the most of them end up with unhappiness.

I'm not saying that you don't know what love is. You sure do know. But you are limiting yourself in dull concepts. This way you'll be able to not achieve the true meaning. Just be careful.

you put something about romantic love and then you proceeded to talk about motherly love . Thast two different loves you can't compare the two . True love includes the trust which is different from the trust you have with your mother or father etc , happiness and wanting to be with that person for life , its different when you grow up you don't want to stay with your mother or father for life but your true love you want to see them and be with them for the rest of your life its different  . I completely agree with you when you say sexual attraction seperates it but thats not the only thing that sepearates it because its also the fact that that person can satisfy you emotionally in a way that a mother won't do its different . True is inseperable thats what you fail to undertsand . A mother thats obsessed with her child .? Never heard of that yet a mother either unconditionally loves her child or don't love them at all . You will always know when you are truly in love because you will be happy with that person at all times , you will feel motivated to be better etc . I'm not limiting myself but the way you describe love is not what TRUE LOVE is thats what I'm telling you , You can't be in true love and love somebody else that is impossible . But thanks for trying to warn me but I'm telling you that what yuo are describing is not true love . Look at the difference between Naruto and Sakura-Chan . Sakura-Chan's feelings wavered . Naruto's feelings never wavered they only matured and he has never gave up on her his love only got stronger because Naruto is truly in love he has never even considered another girl . But anyways thank you for your warning me but I guess we have two different meanings for love . do you want to keep debating or do you want to just stop while we are ahead .? 

Edited by Superman333, 15 September 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Posted Image

#80 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

Thank you Superman333 :thanks:

you are welcome NaruSakuForLive1667 .  Do you think Sakura-Chan has fallen for Naruto yet .? 

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users