Naruto Ch. 458

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

#61 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jul 31 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, how did you know that Sasori was one of Kankuro's puppets? I didn't see it that clearly. biggrin.gif

Well first look at the hands:

And then look at the hood and the hairstyle:

If that's not the Sasori puppet, I don't know what else it is tongue.gif

#62 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

That chapter was so amazing wub.gif
The flashbacks were awesome...

I hope she doesn't love Sasuke anymore though. I can deal with her not loving Naruto. But loving Sasuke? Mehhh. I hate him. huh.gif

I can't believe Danzou is trying to take over.. but meh it was inevitable right. dry.gif

But anyway... amazing chapter!! Squee for next week~

#63 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

Oh, Sasori.

Irony is a b***h, isn't it? fu.png

Look at your high and mighty self being used by a puppeteer. :teehee:

Edited by Cloud, 31 July 2009 - 06:05 PM.

#64 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 31 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know the majority of you from what i've seen would rather Naruto confess himself, however.... I've always thought it would need to be Sakura who confesses, after she realized her feelings of course.

No agree. As I've said, Naruto has always openly revealed his feelings towards Sakura. It just always came off as a joke, especially when he asked her on dates. The true love journey needs to happen with Sakura.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#65 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the NaruSaku fans are happy

Omg thanks for that, I'll be giggling randomly throughout the day whenever I think of it.

QUOTE (TheBugNinja @ Jul 31 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was happy to see Sakura cry. There, I said it.

You'd think spending that much time with someone, you'd be able to put 1 and 1 together, but Sakura it seems has only been concerned about her own heartbroken feelings.

Sai calling Sakura a "curse" on Naruto was wicked. Exceptionally written.

I totally agree.

Maybe Sakura will finally realize that if she wants to do something significant for Naruto she can tell him to forget about her selfish request and return his love. wub.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#66 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

That's probably the reason that puppet's hood and face is lowered, to tease us, even if it's kinda obvious. XD

#67 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 31 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's probably the reason that puppet's hood and face is lowered, to tease us, even if it's kinda obvious. XD

That's always been Kishi's style. :zaru

Still, it's quite ironic, always bragging about him being the strongest puppet and puppeteer.

#68 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 31 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well first look at the hands:

And then look at the hood and the hairstyle:

If that's not the Sasori puppet, I don't know what else it is tongue.gif

Good point, but also, remember that Kankuro had puppets made by Sasori, so he probably took some information from Sakura/went to examine his puppet body for himself and took Sasori's modifications for himself and upgraded his own. However, I think Kankuro controlling Sasori's puppet body is extremely likely.

#69 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

I love this chapter. I really happy with this chapter

I can't believe that Mifune asked if Danzo could be head of the alliance..."

a_spaz.gif Aw Sai you rock...

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 31 July 2009 - 08:16 PM.

#70 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:08 PM

Mifune, I applaud your genius. hm.png

Giving power out without a second thought to an old schemer like Danzou. Not bad, old man, not bad. Let's hope the next chapter doesn't have a bad recoil and cause a bloodbath between the 5 villages.

#71 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 31 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love this chapter. I really happy with this chapter

I can't believe that Misufsin asked if Danzo could be head of the alliance..."

a_spaz.gif Aw Sai you rock...

Misspelled Mifune

#72 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 31 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Misspelled Mifune

Ah dang, I hate how hard his name is to spell xD

#73 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

I'm actually really curious to know of the Raikage had any previous dealings with Danzou. Sure, the guy's pretty dang creepy with the bandages and all, but there has to be a reason why he suspects foul play from Danzou and none of the others.

And just because Mifune's country is neutral, it doesn't mean he is. Considering the secrecy of Danzou's organization and that fact that it probably extends outside of Konoha, he may have somehow gained Mifune's trust or something of that nature prior to the meeting. I gotta expect some type of foul play because it just seems too easy that Danzou is the frontrunner to lead the alliance. Sure the Kyuubi belongs to Konoha, but Danzou probably would not be able to control Naruto. smile.gif

And the rate Sai's going, I think he may actualy show some emotional expressions soon. Maybe even cry a little. Our little Sai is growing up. ::sniff, sniff::

#74 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 31 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah dang, I hate how hard his name is to spell xD

Really? I mean, its there right on the chapter... wink.gif

#75 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 31 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? I mean, its there right on the chapter... wink.gif

LOL CLOUD Xd

#76 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jul 31 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually really curious to know of the Raikage had any previous dealings with Danzou. Sure, the guy's pretty dang creepy with the bandages and all, but there has to be a reason why he suspects foul play from Danzou and none of the others.

And just because Mifune's country is neutral, it doesn't mean he is. Considering the secrecy of Danzou's organization and that fact that it probably extends outside of Konoha, he may have somehow gained Mifune's trust or something of that nature prior to the meeting. I gotta expect some type of foul play because it just seems too easy that Danzou is the frontrunner to lead the alliance. Sure the Kyuubi belongs to Konoha, but Danzou probably would not be able to control Naruto. smile.gif

And the rate Sai's going, I think he may actualy show some emotional expressions soon. Maybe even cry a little. Our little Sai is growing up. ::sniff, sniff::

I think you're right about Mifune. It felt too easy, and Danzou seemed to know where things would be heading. I'm also wondering who told Danzou about Madara... after all, Kakashi and Yamato had no clue until Naruto told them. Maybe it's possible Sai reported the Madara revelation to Danzou afterwards, but I'm not sure. Either way, I think Danzou and Mifune are quite possibly in cahoots.

About Sai, I think he's already shown at least one expression. happy.gif See his face when he tells Sakura that Naruto loves her? Look at how his eyes/eyebrows are drawn, they look rather emotional.

EDIT: Damn it, I want to talk/listen more about this chapter, but I'm feeling sleepy. DX Ah well, at least there should be more stuff to read after some sleep! *re-reads the Sai/Sakura scene one more time*

#77 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jul 31 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wouldn't put it past Danzou. Root operates in complete secrecy, and even the top brass in Konoha don't know what they do sometimes. As for Sai growing up, I hope he's learned a little subtlety, but being brash with Sakura should really waken her up.

Of course, he sometimes still has the emotional range of a teaspoon. tongue.gif Better than Sasuke though.

#78 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jul 31 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, he's certainly showing intense anger towards Sakura right now ^^

#79 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 31 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beware the fury of the patient man.

Sai finally lost his patience and spilled the beans, with some fury on the side. :zaru

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 31 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure he was using anger when he was talking. Maybe that's me...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users