314 replies to this topic

#61 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

If we lose what can I say I will laugh? its just funny to see so many Naru/Saku moments and so much development going on between them just so that Kishi pulls a Houdini on us and makes Naru/Hina and Sasu/Saku canon just like that however I will think that Kishi is on crack to make those pairings possible. Because if he was going to make those pairings all along then there was no need in giving so much development to Naru/Saku in the first place he will literally waste his time in writing his manga for nothing and that will go against his reputation as a good artist and writer. happy.gif Not to mention that those pairings will be rush because they don't have the long development that Naru/Saku has had throughout the manga.

By doing that he will literally make the fans say "What why did he do that if he was focusing so much on Naruto and Sakura just so they end up with different people all of the sudden what is wrong with him I don't get it what was the point of the Naru/Saku development because he wasn't focusing it on the friendship basis?"

Edited by Gravenimage, 28 December 2009 - 10:52 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#62 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:36 AM

If we lose *shivers* (Hope not),I wouldnt really no what i would do...but i kinda have sum ideas,[#1] shout WTF infront of my tv as hard as i can.... argh1.png [#2]....havnt thought on that 1 yet...
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#63 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:19 AM

I'm gonna be disappointed if this happens, but I still support narusaku biggrin.gif

#64 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:01 PM

I've thought about it before. I would continue to read until the end (although it'd probably be more like skimming) and would pretty much be heart-broken that my OTP didn't become canon.

Although so far, I don't think I've had a manga
or anything really... --Click here to view--
H/Hr... Bobby and Loor... GAH
end with the pairing I wanted except for InuYasha. Which I didn't read completely anyways. shamefulcry0js.gif

I'd still be a NaruSaku fan though, as stubborn as it would seem. Three or four years of rooting for them won't stop just 'cause the manga says it should. Well, not to me atleast. narusakuct7.gif
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#65 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Sasaru @ Jan 17 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've thought about it before. I would continue to read until the end (although it'd probably be more like skimming) and would pretty much be heart-broken that my OTP didn't become canon.

Although so far, I don't think I've had a manga
or anything really... --Click here to view--
H/Hr... Bobby and Loor... GAH
end with the pairing I wanted except for InuYasha. Which I didn't read completely anyways. shamefulcry0js.gif

I'd still be a NaruSaku fan though, as stubborn as it would seem. Three or four years of rooting for them won't stop just 'cause the manga says it should. Well, not to me atleast. narusakuct7.gif

If you never finish reading Inuyasha I should tell you a little spoiler Inuyasha and Kagome got marry in the end of the manga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#66 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:57 AM

Duh....... Pray for a breakup emoticon_monocle.gif
BLACK AND WHITE

#67 Ralozin

Ralozin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:56 AM

I would lose all hope in humanity, knowing that this not happening would bring the end of all hope across humanity into a god forsaken world filled with misery and death.

No, srsly.

#68 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:22 AM

I have hope in kishi, but if lose then it will be a very sad day for any NaruSaku fan. And it's a big "if" for me.

#69 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 17 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you never finish reading Inuyasha I should tell you a little spoiler Inuyasha and Kagome got marry in the end of the manga.

I heard when it happened biggrin.gif and immediately read the last 3 or so chapters. It was the end of a great manga, I think. I was sad to hear that it ended, although I did enjoy the ending smile.gif
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#70 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:12 AM

now if they only finished the last season on tv

#71 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:55 AM

I would be in great shock. Mostly because I still haven't seen much of any developement for SasuSaku or NaruHina, but also because I am so in love with NaruSaku! I mean, when I saw Hinata's confession, I literally screamed and almost cried! Then, i laughed and was like "it's just a manga, don't go over your head!", but that confession got me more into it. I wouldn't stop reading Naruto though! I completely support him and I wanna see the day he becomes Hokage! a_thumbs.gif

#72 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 9 2010, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/user/LonelyWolfgirl1[/url] oh god it would be heckic; but then I had another thought. WHAT IF WE WIN? Or more or less when lol, I would rub it in NaruHina's face because they really llike to push my buttons a lot on debating wink.gif l

Let not sink to there level ( OK, maybe we could say a little ' I told you so' laugh.gif ).

Edited by silverserenity, 09 February 2010 - 07:58 PM.

#73 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 28 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we lose what can I say I will laugh? its just funny to see so many Naru/Saku moments and so much development going on between them just so that Kishi pulls a Houdini on us and makes Naru/Hina and Sasu/Saku canon just like that however I will think that Kishi is on crack to make those pairings possible. Because if he was going to make those pairings all along then there was no need in giving so much development to Naru/Saku in the first place he will literally waste his time in writing his manga for nothing and that will go against his reputation as a good artist and writer. happy.gif Not to mention that those pairings will be rush because they don't have the long development that Naru/Saku has had throughout the manga.

By doing that he will literally make the fans say "What why did he do that if he was focusing so much on Naruto and Sakura just so they end up with different people all of the sudden what is wrong with him I don't get it what was the point of the Naru/Saku development because he wasn't focusing it on the friendship basis?"

My thoughts exactly; though you forgot to say "then, all NaruSaku fans would go to Japan horde him out and give him the Yamto stare until he explains why the heck he did this and why the hell he can't understand romance, I thought this was a manga about bonds? SasukexSakura- no bond HinataxNaruto- Never talk SakuraxNaruto- HEK YAAA!"

#74 Suitup

Suitup

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:22 AM

I'll be pretty disappointed, but not surprised since I'll be expecting it. I won't regret reading the manga for all these years, but it will devalue it to some degree IMO. There's no way it couldn't with all the development and foreshadowing.

I don't think there will be all that many fans critical though - isn't Japan strongly pro SasuSaku?

Edited by Suitup, 10 February 2010 - 02:24 AM.

#75 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:16 AM

what happens in the end is beyond us. it would be a waste though for all that development kishi wrote promoting naruto and sakura. keep hope fellow readers.
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#76 Guest_DaBonG_*

Guest_DaBonG_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:40 AM

you guys lost

the spoilers are out, make sure you have somebody with you before you read this new chapter

#77 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:10 PM

premature celebration?

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#78 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

you know...he might just leave the pairing in a stalemate...by killing the main character...DD:

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#79 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (DaBonG @ Feb 10 2010, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you guys lost

the spoilers are out, make sure you have somebody with you before you read this new chapter

i lol at that statement your in for a surprize

#80 Suitup

Suitup

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 10 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i lol at that statement your in for a surprize

Yeah, I've read the chapter. I won't post any spoilers but - it seems like obvious BS to me. It doesn't jive with what was said it in the immediately proceeding panel at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users