#61 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

Is there gonna be another part of the interview or is that it?

#62 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Dec 17 2011, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there gonna be another part of the interview or is that it?

Hopefully that's it.. i don't know if it'd be able to take anymore. ;_;

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#63 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

There should be something more later on today. JF last two days.

#64 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

Seriously, Kishi? More pairing stuff? Guh... He must really have no idea how volatile the Naruto shipping fandom is. Or he just doesn't care. rolleyes.gif

Anyways, it's disappointing that Kishi chose to have that scene reenacted, since it was essentially Sasu/Saku's highest moment in the manga thus far, but I don't think it's anything worth jumping ship over. He chose to have VotE fight reenacted too, so I think it's more the case he wanted to see the most important scenes in Part I again. The VotE was the climax of Part I, and Sakura's confession was her biggest scene before the timeskip. So, if he wants to reenact the most important scenes in that arc that involve his three main characters, Sakura's first confession was probably the best scene to use for her. I would have preferred if they had done the POAL scene as well, but I suppose that wasn't as the dramatic as the confession and the VotE fight.

Anyways, I'll wait till I see more dialogue on Kishi's part from that interview before I start fretting. And even if it does look bad for us, remember, it's just an interview. Mangaka troll their fandoms all the time. Until we see it in the manga, it's not canon. And looking at just the manga itself, I see nothing to get worried over.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#65 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Seriously Fenris, you're gonna get a heart-attack if you keep worrying over every single thing. That reenactment doesn't mean SS is canon. You want to know what's canon, just read the manga he wrote.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#66 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 17 2011, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, Kishi? More pairing stuff? Guh... He must really have no idea how volatile the Naruto shipping fandom is. Or he just doesn't care. rolleyes.gif

Anyways, it's disappointing that Kishi chose to have that scene reenacted, since it was essentially Sasu/Saku's highest moment in the manga thus far, but I don't think it's anything worth jumping ship over. He chose to have VotE fight reenacted too, so I think it's more the case he wanted to see the most important scenes in Part I again. The VotE was the climax of Part I, and Sakura's confession was her biggest scene before the timeskip. So, if he wants to reenact the most important scenes in that arc that involve his three main characters, Sakura's first confession was probably the best scene to use for her. I would have preferred if they had done the POAL scene as well, but I suppose that wasn't as the dramatic as the confession and the VotE fight.

Anyways, I'll wait till I see more dialogue on Kishi's part from that interview before I start fretting. And even if it does look bad for us, remember, it's just an interview. Mangaka troll their fandoms all the time. Until we see it in the manga, it's not canon. And looking at just the manga itself, I see nothing to get worried over.

I agree, Boom. it could be a pro NS moment behind the shadows too, y'know? Dragon said similar above about how he's getting muse and inspiration from the two biggest scenes in part 1 (especially sakuras part of it) to help him give a better muse to write Sakura's flashbacks and get more Shannnaaaro style towards Sasuke. (Angry, of course.)

Seriously Fenris, you're gonna get a heart-attack if you keep worrying over every single thing. That reenactment doesn't mean SS is canon. You want to know what's canon, just read the manga he wrote.

sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Fenris, 17 December 2011 - 06:30 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#67 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

I don't know about that. If he said something Pro NS I'm sure we would all like it.

#68 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 17 2011, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about that. If he said something Pro NS I'm sure we would all like it.

I meant more of a veiled NS. At first glance appearing as SS.. But in reality it's something different. Say, Kishi getting inspiration for when Sakura meets up with Sasuke again and they brawl and fight and Sakura sticks up for her feelings for Naruto etc, whatever happens tongue.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#69 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

Q: where would you change if you could go back

A: I d draw kakashi without his mask as now fans expectations got too high that whatever i draw some of them would get disappointed *laugh*

Hehehehe, ah yes, the whole what's behind his mask that might make people bow before if they haven't already.

And as for the reenactment, I'm not too worried about it, unless someone tries to rub it in here and that's where things are going to get testy, but still going to be in a cordial manner, unless the envelope is really pushed where we're just going to have to tell them to leave.

Edited by Anguyen92, 17 December 2011 - 06:51 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#70 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 17 2011, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ummm. Is Jump Festa every year? biggrin.gif

Yep, they have it every year at this time.

#71 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

Ahhhh Abandon Canoe!!!

but seriously...i don't care. Is just a reenactment to show some love for his fans.

Edited by Strangelove, 17 December 2011 - 08:56 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#72 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Lets hope we get some pro NS stuff

#73 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

Has anyone not thought of the words "trolling SS fans"? How do we know for sure he said that? And if he did, he was pleasing the community. NS still is still on top, and has too much development to just be washed away at any time. I'm not taking anything as truthful until I get official company proof, I'm not taking words out of some random NF person's mouth, and say that is right. mellow.gif

edit: I'm looking all over the place, and not finding one single clue of SS being hinted from the festa.. I'm really starting to think it was a desperate act by some SS fan to get more attention pulled toward the pairing he is bias about. pictureem0.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 18 December 2011 - 12:28 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#74 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 18 2011, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone not thought of the words "trolling SS fans"? How do we know for sure he said that? And if he did, he was pleasing the community. NS still is still on top, and has too much development to just be washed away at any time. I'm not taking anything as truthful until I get official company proof, I'm not taking words out of some random NF person's mouth, and say that is right. mellow.gif

edit: I'm looking all over the place, and not finding one single clue of SS being hinted from the festa.. I'm really starting to think it was a desperate act by some SS fan to get more attention pulled toward the pairing he is bias about. pictureem0.gif

Um, no. What I posted is part of the script where those questions were asked on Sasuke and Kakashi. Its definitely legit.

SS was not hinted at at Jump Festa, but the VAs were asked to reenact Sakura's confession. which they did.

#75 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 18 2011, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um, no. What I posted is part of the script where those questions were asked on Sasuke and Kakashi. Its definitely legit.

SS was not hinted at at Jump Festa, but the VAs were asked to reenact Sakura's confession. which they did.

Who asked them? And how do you know they did that, other than the fact you saw a random person say it?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#76 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

Kishimoto asked them to say their lines. I know its not a random person because their blog had all sorts of pics from what they saw at the convention, along with confirmed info on the questions asked to Kishi. This is the blog someone posted along with the script:

http://nana.rainbowcoast.holy.jp/

Other Japanese who went made comments on the exact same thing.

#77 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 18 2011, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishimoto asked them to say their lines. I know its not a random person because their blog had all sorts of pics from what they saw at the convention, along with confirmed info on the questions asked to Kishi. This is the blog someone posted along with the script:

http://nana.rainbowcoast.holy.jp/

Other Japanese who went made comments on the exact same thing.

i really think kishi likes to see sakura struggle.

not in a bad way, but ya-know. sometimes its fun to see your own characters overcome stuff.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#78 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:12 AM

出演者は、岸本先生、竹内さん(ナルト)、井上さん(カカシ)、杉山さん(サスケ)、中村さん (サクラ)の 5名。 今年はカカシ班の4名が勢ぞろいです。

昨年のステージは声優さんたちへの質疑応答が中心だったらしいので、今年もそうなのかな?と思 っていました が、今年は質疑応答以外に、なんと!原画生アフレコをして下さいましたー!

スクリーンにナルトの名場面(ナルトとサスケの出会い、2人の対決、サスケとサクラの別れ、カ カシ班で弁当 をわけるシーンなど)が原画が映るのですが、それに合わせてセリフをその場で各声優さんがアフ レコして下さ るんです!!

声優さんに興味があるという訳ではないのですが、それでも生アフレコにはシビれました!
特にサスケ! 「千鳥!!」など、めっちゃ迫力がありましたよー!

シーンごとにスモークをたいたり、電飾が変化したりとステージの見せ方にも趣向を凝らしてあり 、非常に見応 えがありました。

岸本先生へのインタビューを覚えている範囲で簡単にw

「カカシにマスクを付けたことに後悔しています。口元が見えず絵で表情が現し難いので。」
竹内さんの「カカシの口を是非公開して下さーい」というお願い対しては、「それは約束はしませ ん」というよ うなことをおっしゃっていました。

「来年は、カカシの過去を描きたいと思っています。でも2年前からそう言い続けながらずっと書 いていないん ですよねw」

「最初から、友達だったナルトとサスケを対決させる話にしようと思っていた。」

「サスケとサクラの別れのシーンでは、女心がわからず、同僚と相談して描いた」

「来年はサスケのことも描きたいと思っています」

「完結へ向けて全力で描いていこうと思います」

ちょっとしたミニゲームがあったり、ロックリーの声優さんがVTRで登場したりと笑いあり、感 動ありのステ ージでした。

JUMPBANGに登場しているひかりごけ片山さんが登場し、最後は全員でロックリー体操をしたのですが、 普段はペンしか持たないという岸本先生が、ぜぃぜぃあえぎながら踊っていたのが印象的でしたw ww

岸本先生の印象は、若くて謙虚。 そして虚弱体質!?w
人当たりが良さそうな優しいイメージでした。

I don't know Japanese.

#79 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:16 AM

出演者は、岸本先生、竹内さん(ナルト)、井上さん(カカシ)、杉山さん(サスケ)、中村さん (サクラ)の 5名。 今年はカカシ班の4名が勢ぞろいです。

The performers were five, Kishimoto-sensei, Takeuchi-san (Naruto), Inoue-san (Kakashi), Sugiyama-san (Sasuke) and Nakamura-san (Sakura). This year it was a line-up of the four members of Team Kakashi.

昨年のステージは声優さんたちへの質疑応答が中心だったらしいので、今年もそうなのかな?と思 っていました が、今年は質疑応答以外に、なんと!原画生アフレコをして下さいましたー!

Since apparently last year's performance was centered around a session of question and answer towards the seiyuu, I wondered if this year would be the same - but this year, instead of a question and answer session, waah! They dubbed some original drafts!

スクリーンにナルトの名場面(ナルトとサスケの出会い、2人の対決、サスケとサクラの別れ、カ カシ班で弁当 をわけるシーンなど)が原画が映るのですが、それに合わせてセリフをその場で各声優さんがアフ レコして下さ るんです!!

On the screen came out some original pictures of Naruto's most famous scenes (Naruto and Sasuke's meeting, their showdown, Sasuke and Sakura's parting, the scene where they split the bentou between the members of Team Kakashi, and so on), and each seiyuu dubbed the lines that went with those scenes on the spot!

声優さんに興味があるという訳ではないのですが、それでも生アフレコにはシビれました!
特にサスケ! 「千鳥!!」など、めっちゃ迫力がありましたよー!

It's not like I'm particularly interested in the seiyuu, but still - I went numb at the live dubbing!
Particularly Sasuke! "Chidori!!" and so on, it was so intense!

シーンごとにスモークをたいたり、電飾が変化したりとステージの見せ方にも趣向を凝らしてあり 、非常に見応 えがありました。

One by one the scenes were built up with smoke, the decorative illumination was changed and they thought up something clever for the way they showed the stage too... it was very impressive.

岸本先生へのインタビューを覚えている範囲で簡単にw

This is simply what I can remember of Kishimoto-sensei's interview:

「カカシにマスクを付けたことに後悔しています。口元が見えず絵で表情が現し難いので。」

"I regret putting a mask on Kakashi's face. When I draw, it's difficult to communicate his facial expression without being able to show his mouth."

竹内さんの「カカシの口を是非公開して下さーい」というお願い対しては、「それは約束はしませ ん」というよ うなことをおっしゃっていました。

But to Takeuchi-san's request of "Please, show us Kakashi's mouth without fail!", he said something like "I won't promise anything".

「来年は、カカシの過去を描きたいと思っています。でも2年前からそう言い続けながらずっと書 いていないん ですよねw」

"Next year, I want to write about Kakashi's past. But given that I've been saying that for two years running, I will probably continue not writing about it, eh?"

「最初から、友達だったナルトとサスケを対決させる話にしようと思っていた。」

"Since the beginning, I wanted to write a story that would force Naruto and Sasuke, who were friends, to have a confrontation."

「サスケとサクラの別れのシーンでは、女心がわからず、同僚と相談して描いた」

"I don't understand women's hearts, so I consulted with a coworker before writing the scene of Sasuke and Sakura's parting."

「来年はサスケのことも描きたいと思っています」

"Next year, I want to write about Sasuke too."

「完結へ向けて全力で描いていこうと思います」

"Since we're headed towards the conclusion, I will be writing with all of my power."

ちょっとしたミニゲームがあったり、ロックリーの声優さんがVTRで登場したりと笑いあり、感 動ありのステ ージでした。

There was also a trifling mini-game, and Rock Lee's seiyuu made his entry on VTR. It was a funny and moving performance.

JUMPBANGに登場しているひかりごけ片山さんが登場し、最後は全員でロックリー体操をしたのですが、 普段はペンしか持たないという岸本先生が、ぜぃぜぃあえぎながら踊っていたのが印象的でしたw ww

Then Katayama-san, the luminous moss (Note: not sure about this part XD) that appeared in JUMPBANG, entered the stage - and in the end, all the participants did Rock Lee's physical exercises! But as always Kishimoto-sensei, who only ever carries a pen, kept hopping around while wheezing. It was very impressive! XD

岸本先生の印象は、若くて謙虚。 そして虚弱体質!?w
人当たりが良さそうな優しいイメージでした。

My impression of Kishimoto-sensei was of a young and modest man. Also with a weak consitution!?
He gave me the feeling of a kind man, with pleasant manners.

#80 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:21 AM

nice!! thanx XD

yes!!! no pairing stuff!!!

atleast nothing to be afraid about!!!

im feeling better X3333

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif