• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#61 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:31 PM

Well, I'd say just read the manga and you'll find out soon enough tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#62 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

To humor the ObiTobi fans:

#63 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

Lol, nice one tongue.gif

#64 Daidoji_Tangen

Daidoji_Tangen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:36 AM

Ummm....all of the major translators on MH say Tobi calls himself "Uchia Madara."

They even nicely explain how it can be taken no other way than Tobi declaring himself Uchia Madara.

http://mangahelpers....ead.php?t=16133

So, he's not Obito. He's Madara. Now is he Madara in Obito's body, well that's a whole new ball of wax.

#65 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Daidoji_Tangen @ Dec 7 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ummm....all of the major translators on MH say Tobi calls himself "Uchia Madara."

They even nicely explain how it can be taken no other way than Tobi declaring himself Uchia Madara.

http://mangahelpers....ead.php?t=16133

So, he's not Obito. He's Madara. Now is he Madara in Obito's body, well that's a whole new ball of wax.

yup yup I agree. So far Tobi being Uchiha Madara has been confirmed. Now, its just like you said it remains to be seen whether he is in Obito's body or not.

Though I guess with the upcoming battle with Tobi and Konoha nins Kakashi might be able to guess that Tobi has the sharingan or at least give him some kind of suspicion, though it might wishful thinking on my part.

#66 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:25 AM

of course obito has been confirmed as madara in ch 383 but it might be madara living in obito's body

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#67 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 8 2007, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To humor the ObiTobi fans:

LMAO 111189.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#68 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:31 PM

Well, it was already shown that Tobi is Madara Uchiha, and from the latest chapters it has pretty much been confirmed that Madara is indeed alive so based on the evidence from the manga i'm pretty sure that Tobi turning out to be Obito is pretty much an impossibility. Plus i think it's already been decided that Tobi is Madara Uchiha, not only did he appear before us stating so, but Itachi has just told us that Madara is alive and theres been extremely little to no evidence that Tobi is Obito, other than just being a assumption by people before because of the supposed similarities between them in the way they look.

#69 Hotdogger

Hotdogger

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:36 AM

ok from what I’ve seen so far in the manga and also Kakashi Gaiden, I have a strong belief that Tobi and Obito are indeed the same person, he could indeed at a later time prove to actually be Madara but I have a feeling that is who Pain (only my opinion: I most defiantly could be wrong)
ok besides the whole name thing there are a few other characteristics and incidences that help validate my point.

Tobi’s mask has a hole in the right side of his mask to see out of. Obito had his left eye removed when he was crushed by a land side, which Rin using medical ninjitsu then placed in Kakashi as a gift from Obito.

No one actually see’s Obito die.

(Ok some people will think this a little fair fetched but Obito “dies” in the grass country. Zetsu is from the grass country and happens to move threw earth and well ERVERYTHING with easy… he also likes to eat the dead. Zetsu is Tobi’s sensei!!! (I believe this connection to be valid but everyone’s opinion is appreciated)

Tobi and Obito’s personality are almost identical they are lazy, loud mouth, and they don’t take kitten from anyone. (Again it may only be a coincidence but I just think the connection is to strong)

Has ANYONE noticed Tobi is the only member of the Akatsuki, who doesn’t have a ninja head band? I don’t know I just find it very weird I don’t know if this could be considered a connection or not but it des raise a few questions

Probably the dumbest connection I could make is that their hair style is the same.
Ok I hope that some one else out there has more information then me but to the rest of you THINK about it !

BELIVE IT!!! Lol

CHOW till later!!!

#70 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:39 AM

Mask with one eye

What if Madara lost one of his eyes in the battle with the Shodaime Hokage? The only person whom really knows how that battle went was the Shodaime Hokage.. and he is dead.

hair style

Tobi and Obito have a similar hairstyle? Dude, that isn't even a reason to think anybody is the same character. I guess Rock Lee and Gai are the same person, or maybe Deidara and Pein's new body are the same person. Basing that a person is somebody by hairstyle alone is dumb. And you have to also take into consideration, there is a cloth that is wrapped around his head kind of like a cloth mask, that definitely is holding back some of his hair

Personality

They don't even really have similar attitudes at all. Obito was more of a Naruto type for attitudes. Tobi was an all around goofball, and even that was a facade. Obito was a loud character that was childish.. Tobi playing around in his facade was just a loud prankster..

If you believe that Tobi is Obito answer these questions with proof and I might believe it.

- Say Obito survived, and recovered.. Why didn't he return to Konoha?

- So he survived, he recovered, he didn't return to Konoha.. why did he turn evil?

- Okay, so he turned evil.. wait, how strong is he? A person with only one sharingan can secretly lead a group of S-ranked criminals?

Why Tobi is Madara:

He says it himself:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/364/18/

Hisshoubrauken, the guy who does translations every week for the scanslations openly declared that. He believes without a doubt that Madara is Tobi, from the words that were used and the meaning that comes across when reading those words. In order to make them sense in english, they had to be arranged like that.

Or you can just understand the basic megalomaniac in a series, they have a tendency to talk in third person. Especially when making a personal revelation... like the one Tobi made.

Jiraiya says that Madara can be alive:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/16/

Interesting enough, the next page shows Tobi on top of Madara's head in the Valley of the End:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/17/

Pein calls Tobi Madara:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/383/14/
Tobi was the one who told Pein to capture the Kyuubi (nine tails)

Itachi says that Madara helped him kill the Uchiha clan and thus is alive:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/04/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/07/

Tobi = Madara

Edited by TrueSalvation, 14 February 2008 - 02:45 AM.

#71 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Feb 13 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mask with one eye

What if Madara lost one of his eyes in the battle with the Shodaime Hokage? The only person whom really knows how that battle went was the Shodaime Hokage.. and he is dead.

hair style

Tobi and Obito have a similar hairstyle? Dude, that isn't even a reason to think anybody is the same character. I guess Rock Lee and Gai are the same person, or maybe Deidara and Pein's new body are the same person. Basing that a person is somebody by hairstyle alone is dumb. And you have to also take into consideration, there is a cloth that is wrapped around his head kind of like a cloth mask, that definitely is holding back some of his hair

Personality

They don't even really have similar attitudes at all. Obito was more of a Naruto type for attitudes. Tobi was an all around goofball, and even that was a facade. Obito was a loud character that was childish.. Tobi playing around in his facade was just a loud prankster..

If you believe that Tobi is Obito answer these questions with proof and I might believe it.

- Say Obito survived, and recovered.. Why didn't he return to Konoha?

- So he survived, he recovered, he didn't return to Konoha.. why did he turn evil?

- Okay, so he turned evil.. wait, how strong is he? A person with only one sharingan can secretly lead a group of S-ranked criminals?

Why Tobi is Madara:

He says it himself:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/364/18/

Hisshoubrauken, the guy who does translations every week for the scanslations openly declared that. He believes without a doubt that Madara is Tobi, from the words that were used and the meaning that comes across when reading those words. In order to make them sense in english, they had to be arranged like that.

Or you can just understand the basic megalomaniac in a series, they have a tendency to talk in third person. Especially when making a personal revelation... like the one Tobi made.

Jiraiya says that Madara can be alive:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/16/

Interesting enough, the next page shows Tobi on top of Madara's head in the Valley of the End:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/17/

Pein calls Tobi Madara:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/383/14/
Tobi was the one who told Pein to capture the Kyuubi (nine tails)

Itachi says that Madara helped him kill the Uchiha clan and thus is alive:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/04/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/07/

Tobi = Madara

Has it ever occured to you that maybe Madara has some kind of technique that allowed him to take over a person's body? Or maybe Pein taught him how to do it since he can. Keep in mind that if he is alive he would be over 100 years of age and he sure as hell doesn't look it.

Edited by Ed-Kun, 14 February 2008 - 02:52 AM.

uc.png

#72 Hotdogger

Hotdogger

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:01 AM

hey as i said just a theory but as far as it goes as tobi and obito having the same hair style i said and i quote "probably the dumbest connection i could make is thier hairstyle is the same" and it's only my opinion.
also i agree if he were madara then he would be over a 100 year old, but it is possible he "stole" obito's body
oh and heres a bit of an answer to why "if" Obito survived he would not return and we don't know if he is indeed evil he might have alternative goals .
remeber what obito said tho kakashi before he went to save Rin?
"if thats not being a true shinobi, then i'll crush that idea of a shinobi"
sure you could look at it as he would never turn his back on his frriends and village. then again he did want to see that idea changed. an it wouldn't be the first time someone went about the wrong ways of achieving a goal. but i assume we're soon going to find out the answer an soon.

Edited by Hotdogger, 14 February 2008 - 03:22 AM.

#73 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Ed-Kun @ Feb 14 2008, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has it ever occured to you that maybe Madara has some kind of technique that allowed him to take over a person's body? Keep in mind that if he is alive he would be over 100 years of age and he sure as hell doesn't look it.

Well the OP said that he/she believe that Tobi = Obito, not Tobi = Madara in Obito's body.

But why would Obito have any control? Wouldn't it just be his body that Madara is using? Also, why would he use Obito's half smashed body? Why would he go out of his way to Rock country and use it when he could pick any other Uchiha? Also, Obito obtained his Sharingan right before he died. How would Madara be able to predict that and select Obito as his new body? It would be really far fetched.

One thing I believe that is plausible is that when the Uchiha clan told Itachi about the secret of the MS that they were hiding they definitely told him the history about it and how Madara got it first. Why is it not possible that Itachi used a resurrection technique like Edo Tensei to bring him back to life? Itachi hated the Uchiha clan because they hid a secret that obtained ultimate power. Madara hated Konoha because he had a beef with the Shodaime Hokage, so wouldn't he be angry that the Uchiha clan is the police force?

Itachi and Madara are both power hungry maniacs and they would do anything to achieve there goals. Itachi wants the EMS and gain power, while Madara most likely wants to destroy Konoha again. That's why he's collecting all the Bijuu and putting them in that statue. The Sharingan can control the Kyuubi, so it's possible that the EMS can control whatever is created from the statue that the Akatsuki is filling Bijuu's up with.

Madara is alive and that is fact. Whether he is using a body container or a resurrection technique is still undetermined, but him using Obito's body is very hard to support.

#74 Genmasjouningirl

Genmasjouningirl

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:anime, fanart, fanfiction, Naruto, Bleach, Saiunkoku, Ouran, rodeo, reading, photography,

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Ed-Kun @ Feb 13 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has it ever occured to you that maybe Madara has some kind of technique that allowed him to take over a person's body? Or maybe Pein taught him how to do it since he can. Keep in mind that if he is alive he would be over 100 years of age and he sure as hell doesn't look it.

Its possible...the body taking over. Im more on the theory it is Madara himself and even though he would be over 100 years of age and doesnt look a day over 30 in actuality...Neither did Kakuzu really and he was a good 100+ since he mentioned that he fought Shodai back in the day. There probably is some freaky mangekyou-ish body-no-decay-live-forever-no-jutsu thing going there. But thats just a theory.
"Although I prefer to interact with people in a kind and gentle manner, I am also not at all opposed to establishing my dominance in a reign of terror."~Yamato

#75 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:43 PM

-comes out in a tux with a board that has a betting table on it-

Place your bets! Place your bets! We got a Tobi/Obito vs Tobi/Madara. Let's see who body it really is! Place your bets!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#76 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Feb 14 2008, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-comes out in a tux with a board that has a betting table on it-

Place your bets! Place your bets! We got a Tobi/Obito vs Tobi/Madara. Let's see who body it really is! Place your bets!

*bets $1 million that this IS Tobi/Madara, NOT Tobi/Obito* tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#77 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

-Walks in like a stiff 1910's British guy.-

I will hereby placeth my bets on thy named 'ninja' named Madara Uchiha.

#78 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

I'm thinking Tobi is Obito... I mean why would Kishi throw in the Gaiden if the information wasn't important?

Love is everything.

#79 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Feb 14 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean why would Kishi throw in the Gaiden if the information wasn't important?

The Gaiden was about how Kakashi received the Sharingan and how that quote "Those who abondon the mission..." came about. And I will say this again... Obito = dead. Come on, how in the world he be revived from a huge boulder that crush his bones, half of his brain, etc. and then come back to life... mellow.gif

I think we need to stop relying on DBZ. :rolleyes:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#80 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

I bet *applause please* 1 eurocent that it is Tobi/Obito/Madara

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users