330 replies to this topic

#61 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:23 AM

Lmao. It's always so funny once a chapter comes out, we freak out about for a week, then when it comes and is over with were like "Holy F-ER can't wait till next week!" >D I think Kishimoto should go faster! Lmao. No. He stays up 24/7 doing the manga, I feel bad U_U...
On a on-topic note, I believe that Naruto might be a little mad at Sakura, but it's not like him to hold a grudge so I won't worry about it if he is; I mean he already knows how she feels so that won't go ignored either [Hinata isn't with him 24/7 so she doesn't count]. Hmm. Can't wait till they have a little "talk". Anywho, I knew the Chidori/Rasengan clash would be epic >D yummy.
I wonder if Madara will come up any minute and ruin it at the moment of possible deaths! He-he-he... Senju vs. Uchiha= Epic battle for POWA! <.< Sorry, got my eyesight back a little, yay!
Seriously, i'm still curious how Madara will obtain Killer Bee in possible near chapters. Sasuke almost died (If not for Karin/Juugo) fighting him in'a strike. OH! That reminds me, it's kinda awesome how SasuKari is officially dead in two panels by Karin saying "Yeah, i'm over him" Lmao, Kishimoto xD

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 04 March 2010 - 02:25 AM.

#62 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:27 AM

hmm i dont think we should put sasukari dead yet

i mean sakura said she was over sasuke but everyone believes shes lieing that and is still madly in love with him

soo wouldnt karin still be madly in love with sasuke too ????????

sooo if its true that sasukari is dead because of that then sasusaku was dead at 469

since sakura said IM OVER SASUKE KUN

Edited by firegirl, 04 March 2010 - 02:28 AM.

#63 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 4 2010, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm i dont think we should put sasukari dead yet

i mean sakura said she was over sasuke but everyone believes shes lieing that and is still madly in love with him
soo wouldnt karin still be madly in love with sasuke too ????????

sooo if its true that sasukari is dead because of that then sasusaku was dead at 469

since sakura said IM OVER SASUKE KUN

ARE YOU CEREAL!? Pff... *wipes off shoulder* if SakuSasu is still alive then you might as well kill me >P Kidding, kidding *crowd put knives away* I don't think there alive, I mean obviously Sakura-chan was just pretty much flipping Sasuke off for bein' a jerk to Naruto-kun; way too go girl!
I say this chapter has killed: KariSasu, SakuSasu] Or SakuSasu even more... But, who am I to make such conclusions!

#64 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:42 AM

Honestly, I expected so much more from this chapter. I am not disappointed, but I am not as excited as last week. However, I am so over chicken-head butt telling naruto, again, that Naruto cannot understand his, Sasuke's, feelings. Honestly, Naruto had a rough childhood, jerk. He was hated on. His parents died too. I don't know if Naruto knew his parents died or he assume that they abandon him, but either way, he was always alone. Sasuke on the other hand still received attention after the massacre. I think Naruto is the only one who can understand Sasuke. By the way, I want to high five Kakashi for landing that blow on Sasuke. Kakashi, I will work super hard to create a team of cheerleaders, so we can cheer you on.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#65 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 3 2010, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ARE YOU CEREAL!? Pff... *wipes off shoulder* if SakuSasu is still alive then you might as well kill me >P Kidding, kidding *crowd put knives away* I don't think there alive, I mean obviously Sakura-chan was just pretty much flipping Sasuke off for bein' a jerk to Naruto-kun; way too go girl!
I say this chapter has killed: KariSasu, SakuSasu] Or SakuSasu even more... But, who am I to make such conclusions!

Right now the only pairing who needs a good blow by Kishi to kill it, is none other than N/H. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 March 2010 - 03:16 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#66 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

Good chappie but not that great.. sleep.gif
anyhow, Naruto had chidori while Sasuke had Rasengan? err.gif

#67 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:23 AM

Loved Naruto this chap.

Sasuke: SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!
Naruto: b*tch please. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
BLACK AND WHITE

#68 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Mar 4 2010, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good chappie but not that great.. sleep.gif

LOL, I still think that it a big mistake but it could also be a reference to the text that both could stand in each other's shoes. At this moment, Naruto could have been Sasuke and vice versa and the switching attack could represent the idea of 'changing place'.

I know, crazy thought...let just say that Kishi made that mistake just to give us an element of surprise tongue.gif

#69 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 4 2010, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right now the only pairing who needs a good blow by Kishi to kill it, is none other than N/H. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Ah! Yes, the final enemy >] we strike at dawn! Lmao. Who knows? I think it died after Naruto ignored it for 40 chapters.

Anywho, does anyone have anything to say about the EPIC chidori/Rasengan hit! Pff... If Naruto used Rasengan Shurikan then Sasuke would be in little pieces ^^ darn... I bet Sakura is gonna join the action soon >D she isn't gonna sit around, maybe as everyone else predicted she will take a blow for Naruto then Karin saves her. Props for Karin! She was more obsessed with Sasuke then Sakura but she gave him up in two panels >D Respect.

#70 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (socermania2 @ Mar 4 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loved Naruto this chap.

Sasuke: SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!
Naruto: b*tch please. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

^^ ROFL CLASSIC LINE BRAH

#71 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:39 AM

Is it just me or Kakashi-sensei seem a little sexist...I mean, he did say ' Sakura, get out of there' not ' both of you, get out of there' dry.gif

Of course, after Naruto ask him if his intention is to kill Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei say 'leave' as if he was talking to both but still, the first statement was like ' Sakura, stay ot of this, this fight is for men only' dry.gif

#72 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Mar 3 2010, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was to represent that they could have easily switched places. If Naruto had made different choices in life, he would be where Sasuke is standing, and vice versa.

#73 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 3 2010, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah! Yes, the final enemy >] we strike at dawn! Lmao. Who knows? I think it died after Naruto ignored it for 40 chapters.

It's been exactly 48 chapters since Hinata's confession and I agree with you.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#74 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

@ Miss Soupy

Thankfully he made the right choices in life, I guess that's why I don't completely hate Sasuke, I guess he's one of the reasons Naruto's strong and not... Evil (••)- "I wanna kill you and you, oh and you" <.< That's Sasuke for ya'.

#75 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Mar 3 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it just me or Kakashi-sensei seem a little sexist...I mean, he did say ' Sakura, get out of there' not ' both of you, get out of there' dry.gif

Of course, after Naruto ask him if his intention is to kill Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei say 'leave' as if he was talking to both but still, the first statement was like ' Sakura, stay ot of this, this fight is for men only' dry.gif

I have the raw for this chapter and he does say both Naruto and Sakura in that panel, mangastream leaves out him saying it to both in that panel.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#76 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 4 2010, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the raw for this chapter and he does say both Naruto and Sakura in that panel, mangastream leaves out him saying it to both in that panel.

God, thank ciardha, I knew that something was fishy about this part happy.gif

#77 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 4 2010, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm. I knew it! I read the spoilers and it said (In English) Sakura AND Naruto. But I'm not gonna totally flip out because a possible error :3
I wonder how the next manga will start off. Oh! And when I read it I noticed somethin' in the wayy background where Naruto and Sakura are and Naruto's crouched and has a hand on Sakura's back; he-he I know this is probably completely pointless but I swear he was looking at her dead in the face and she was looking down. Well of course then *cough* my eyes were still blurry and light sensative *cough* <.~

P.S
Night guys :3 See ya' at 5•am, lmao.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 04 March 2010 - 04:42 AM.

#78 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 3 2010, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's been exactly 48 chapters since Hinata's confession and I agree with you.

It was Kishi's blockade of Hinata's character. And 48 chapters with a week on average of per chapter release and discussions that means it's day 336 (give or take some time for breaks or early release).... err.gif ....that's a year. NaruHina has not been involved in the manga for nearly a year! I didn't think it was THAT long! Especially with the way their fandom keeps up it's barrage of anti-NS crap.

SasuSaku was built up and smashed into fragments of its former self in what 3 to 10 chapters!?! Then again it ain't dead yet, always have to be cautious. But if Sakura's outburst at Sasuke for insulting Naruto, their attempts to kill one another and everything else that's happened isn't enough, I don't know what is.

Update: The last chapter with Hinata as a focus (period) was 450 and onemanga released it on June 5 of last year. Hinata's confession is over a year old since last Friday. Talk about being ignored, GO KISHI! I wonder how NH fans actually feel about that?

Edited by Insurrection, 04 March 2010 - 05:15 AM.

#79 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:50 AM

I love it when Sakura piss off after hearing Sasuke insulting Naruto... biggrin.gif

Edited by Danzo Baka, 04 March 2010 - 04:51 AM.

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Mar 3 2010, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update: The last chapter with Hinata (period) was 450 and onemanga released it on June 5 of last year. Hinata's confession is over a year old since last Friday. Talk about being ignored, GO KISHI!

Actually, she was with the Konoha 11 on discussing about Sasuke and that was Chapter 459.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users