86 replies to this topic

#61 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:50 PM

Started Season 4 now and seeing Ron fleeing from his first wife Tammy  like the Devil himself is chasing is OMFG !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: . Even his second wife Tammy 2  run away from her WTF :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .  

Oh, yesss. Both of Tammys!!! Did you see his mother, tho? Hehehehe.

(Oh, and Tammy 2 is actually his couple in real life)

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#62 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:57 PM

Oh, yesss. Both of Tammys!!! Did you see his mother, tho? Hehehehe.

(Oh, and Tammy 2 is actually his couple in real life)

No I haven't LOL XD When does his mother appears !? Also which Tammy is worse Tammy 1 or 2 !? I guess by their reaction its Tammy 1 :lol: .

Yes I know that's Megan Mullally the actress from Vil & Grace  she plays the nutcase Karen pretty much like her role in here  :excited:   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#63 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:00 PM

No I haven't LOL XD When does his mother appears !? Also which Tammy is worse Tammy 1 or 2 !? I guess by their reaction its Tammy 1 :lol: .

Yes I know that's Megan Mullally the actress from Vil & Grace  she plays the nutcase Karen pretty much like her role in here  :excited:   

In that episode 0: Uhmm, they both are bad in their own way. They both change Ron, but Tammy 2 is scared of her because she's that badass :argh:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#64 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:04 PM

In that episode 0: Uhmm, they both are bad in their own way. They both change Ron, but Tammy 2 is scared of her because she's that badass :argh:

Oh Ok bc I'm currently at min 7 XD  Hahahahahaha !!! Ron and his wimin is freaking hilarious can't wait to see it :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:. Badass how !? she can kick butt badass !?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 27 March 2015 - 10:08 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#65 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

Oh Ok bc I'm currently at min 7 XD  Hahahahahaha !!! Ron and his wimin is freaking hilarious can't wait to see it :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:. Badass how !? she can kick butt badass !?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  .

Have you been in that episode for the last 30 minutes and you are only at minute 7....................? That's my big brother :hehehe:

Keep watching  :lulz:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#66 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:26 PM

Have you been in that episode for the last 30 minutes and you are only at minute 7....................? That's my big brother :hehehe:

Keep watching  :lulz:

Yes and I just finished it Thanks allot Sis :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .  Hey you lied Ron's mom wasn't in the first episode of season 4 only Tammy 1  :hm: .

On to Episode 2 now  :excited: .

Posted Image                                                            

#67 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

Yes and I just finished it Thanks allot Sis :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .  Hey you lied Ron's mom wasn't in the first episode of season 4 only Tammy 1  :hm: .

On to Episode 2 now  :excited: .

Uh? Then it's on episode 2. But I know that Tammy 1 doesn't appear after she's gone and Ron's mother faces her 0:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#68 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:36 PM

Sorry my bad to Tammy 1 is in Episode 2   :P . Is Ron Mom scarier then the Tammiess !? :argh:  :argh:  :argh: .    

Posted Image                                                            

#69 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:40 PM

Sorry my bad to Tammy 1 is in Episode 2   :P . Is Ron Mom scarier then the Tammiess !? :argh:  :argh:  :argh: .    

Ron's mom is .... TAMMY 0 !!!!

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#70 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:47 PM

Ron's mom is .... TAMMY 0 !!!!

I know WTF !?   :argh:  :argh:  :argh: .  And WTF Ron's mustache and he's a nerd now !?  :wot:  Dafuq this women is to Evil  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: . Poooooorrrrr Roooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

Posted Image                                                            

#71 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

I know WTF !?   :argh:  :argh:  :argh: .  And WTF Ron's mustache and he's a nerd now !?  :wot:  Dafuq this women is to Evil  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: . Poooooorrrrr Roooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

But Ron has said that his two wifes and his mother were all Tammy before season 4 0:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#72 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:59 PM

But Ron has said that his two wifes and his mother were all Tammy before season 4 0:

I know that I remember that just don't remember which episode that was !?  :headscratch: . Its still hilarious and insane though  :argh:  :lmao: .

Oh and Ron's mom is like an bulldog  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

#73 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:07 AM

I know that I remember that just don't remember which episode that was !?  :headscratch: . Its still hilarious and insane though  :argh:  :lmao: .

Oh and Ron's mom is like an bulldog  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Yes, it is. Hehehe.

YES, AHAHA. And poor Leslie :c

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#74 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:14 AM

Yes, it is. Hehehe.

YES, AHAHA. And poor Leslie :c

OMFG Leslie !!!  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: Dead Drunk  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: And April trying to play tough  :lmao: .  

I hate going into stupid debates I was watching this episode for hour and a half   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:. On to 4x3  :sweatdrop: .

Posted Image                                                            

#75 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:18 AM

OMFG Leslie !!!  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: Dead Drunk  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: And April trying to play tough  :lmao: .  

I hate going into stupid debates I was watching this episode for hour and a half   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:. On to 4x3  :sweatdrop: .

:hm: (Me)

You could have ignore it and answered it later (tomorrow) :zaru:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#76 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:23 AM

:hm: (Me)

You could have ignore it and answered it later (tomorrow) :zaru:

That's exactly you  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I can't I'm to stubborn for my own good   :twitch: . Either way I'm watching this episode and going to bed :lol: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#77 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:26 AM

That's exactly you  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I can't I'm to stubborn for my own good   :twitch: . Either way I'm watching this episode and going to bed :lol: .  

:cuss:

Yes, you are :lmao: Bye, bye  :umm:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#78 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:31 AM

:hehehe:  :chuckle:

LOL XD  Goodnight Bye Khaleesi !!!  :excited: .

Posted Image                                                            

#79 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

DAFUQ !!! ANN IS MARRIED !?!?!?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

Posted Image                                                            

#80 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

DAFUQ !!! ANN IS MARRIED !?!?!?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

Wait, what  :wot:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic