tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#62 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:47 AM

ShenMue has already hit $600,000 It will probably break the record just set by the spiritual successor of Castlevania. I'll be backing this game, and probably buying the retail copy on PS4 when it's released.

I'm hoping they have goals, like a XBO release, and a remake of the first two games....those games were years ahead of their time and would be so great if it was made on hardware capable of handling it.

I'm now really looking forward to the SE conference tommorow, FFVII, FFXI, Tomb Raider, Hitman and Kingdom Heart 3.

Edit: Went from $600,000 to $684,000 in the time I typed the message.

Edited by harry4e, 16 June 2015 - 02:48 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#63 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:51 AM

Plenty of games to look forward to now. Horizon looks amazing as does Uncharted 4. The Last Guardian also looks interesting, and while I have never played a Final Fantasy game I am excited for the remake.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#64 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:56 AM

Honestly the game that impressed me the most was No mans land, because that was the only exclusive game I want to play and can play within 12 months, never cared much for Uncharted, I've played the previous three and not really enjoyed the actual gameplay of it, the storytelling and graphics and motion capture is amazing but the actual gameplay has not been that enjoyable for me.

iAnby7W.gif

#65 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:01 AM

Uncharted 4, Street Fighter, Horizon, Shenmue, Dreams, The Last Guardian and Freaking Final Fantasy VII? That's so dope. This made E3 for me.

#66 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:04 AM

Omg off topic but were you caught in the flood a few weeks ago??!! That was crazy!! Yeah this week is gonna be horrible dude. :( 

Here in Harris county anf the 45 go to Galveston you cannot  pass. We won't sleep always one part of may house is in danger to flood. 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#67 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:14 AM

ShenMue has already hit $600,000 It will probably break the record just set by the spiritual successor of Castlevania. I'll be backing this game, and probably buying the retail copy on PS4 when it's released.

I'm hoping they have goals, like a XBO release, and a remake of the first two games....those games were years ahead of their time and would be so great if it was made on hardware capable of handling it.

I'm now really looking forward to the SE conference tommorow, FFVII, FFXI, Tomb Raider, Hitman and Kingdom Heart 3.

Edit: Went from $600,000 to $684,000 in the time I typed the message.

7d58aae695470e68145f6290a1106101.jpg

Here in Harris county anf the 45 go to Galveston you cannot  pass. We won't sleep always one part of may house is in danger to flood. 

Dang that sucks cause you live in like, the worst part of Houston for floods. Stay safe Liu bie!! 

Squad Roll call :

#68 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:20 AM

7d58aae695470e68145f6290a1106101.jpg

Dang that sucks cause you live in like, the worst part of Houston for floods. Stay safe Liu bie!! 

As you as well. Let see if these floods leaves us see Evie in action.

#69 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:47 AM

Plenty of games to look forward to now. Horizon looks amazing as does Uncharted 4. The Last Guardian also looks interesting, and while I have never played a Final Fantasy game I am excited for the remake.

You're missing out on an entirely new life- no, experience. You have to play at least one. Better yet, just watch let's plays on youtube and that should do you in. The first one I always recommend is XIII's triology because it's one of the best stories of Final Fantasy (no gameplay wise). For gameplay, buy X/X-2's remake. It'll make you cry for like, a week. But really, all Final Fantasies are good.

Edited by Pix, 16 June 2015 - 03:48 AM.

Squad Roll call :

#70 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:55 AM

Don't care about anything except this:

Words can't describe how happy I am right now.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 June 2015 - 03:56 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#71 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:01 AM

What about AC Syndacate?

#72 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:21 AM

things on my mind right now.

starfox wii u

mortal kombat x dlc's (predator and tremor)

final fantasy 7 remake

no mans sky

and i JUST got done trying out new smash characters roy and ryu.

and i got 2 games i wanna buy THIS month; arkham knight and dmc4:se. *sigh* good time to be alive

Edited by Catra, 16 June 2015 - 09:24 AM.

#73 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

Over 95% of the target reached, at this rate they'll hit their goal in less than 10 hours. To think this game only came out on the Dreamcast and the original Xbox and didn't sell anywhere near the numbers it should have.

Now that I've calmed down a bit, my biggest worry is how do they make a game even with the money they raised, the originals games were rumoured to have cost $70 Million. Even if they raise $10 Million that's well short of the previous games The tech today should make it easier to make but this is Shenmue, it has to be epic.

I also wonder if Sega are still involved with this somehow, I don't see them letting go of their IP's so easily.

iAnby7W.gif

#74 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:47 AM

Holy moly ShenMue 3! I can't believe its finally going to be release. I was so upset with how part 2 ended and after hearing the franchise was going on hiatus I was screaming" you can't do that not when the story was getting to the best part" but finally part 3 is going to be release. Because of this game I will buy a PS4.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#75 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Don't mess with her.

#76 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

cant care about assassins creed anymore. sorry.

im more excited for dishonored 2 though >w>

#77 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

For me every year I need more AC:

#78 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

I might look at it if gameplays up.

so! no mans sky and last guardian look really good. never cared about final fantasy but xv looked good. not a fan of turned based.

#79 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:29 PM

Over 95% of the target reached, at this rate they'll hit their goal in less than 10 hours. To think this game only came out on the Dreamcast and the original Xbox and didn't sell anywhere near the numbers it should have.

Now that I've calmed down a bit, my biggest worry is how do they make a game even with the money they raised, the originals games were rumoured to have cost $70 Million. Even if they raise $10 Million that's well short of the previous games The tech today should make it easier to make but this is Shenmue, it has to be epic.

I also wonder if Sega are still involved with this somehow, I don't see them letting go of their IP's so easily.

Good news Shenmue fans!!! 

tumblr_inline_nq1kyuQ6s41r7h0b1_540.jpg 

And that WAS IN THE COURSE OF ONE NIGHT. Like wow. Jesus. 

And yes, the original games did cost 50 million and so forth. But now with new technology and a new team the cost should go down considerably low. I'm guessing the reason it cost so high back then was because of a small staff and trying to create a game ahead of it's time? But now that they've obviously reached their goal, there's no question about a new Shenmue III coming. I'm so excited!!

Squad Roll call :

#80 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:30 PM

What about AC Syndacate?

Man I love Assassin's Creed but Shenmue will always hold a special place in my heart. I played Shenmue after I got out of the hospital where I almost died, so I have an emotional connection to it.

It's already past 2 million, although asking for just 2 million is kind of weird. Either the game was already in the development or Sega is giving him the rest to complete the game and the kickstarter is for SEGA to see if people are interested in it. Because as far as I know even though Yu Suzuki is the created of the game, the rights belong to SEGA. I think he even said it in an interview.

Yu Suzuki said after a couple of years that the game cost 47 million dollars. Back then it was the most expensive game.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 June 2015 - 04:33 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaming, conference, e3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users