407 replies to this topic

#61 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

I actually thought this chapter's TnJ was more interesting than the "we can do it!" speeches that we've had for the past half a year or so.

Well, I'm glad the focus was about Obito's identity. As Kakashi said in the previous chapter, Obito did hope his legacy lives on.

I didn't notice it was Sakura with long hair in Obito's vision, until I saw the diamond. orz

In Obito's Hokage fantasy all kunoichi will be required to have long hair....... and tiny miniskirts.

#62 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Incoming Obi/Rin parallel.

Also I'm hoping the Konoha kids will end up requiring Sakura's strength for the tug of war :P

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#63 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

@六道仙人: which issue?

wsj

^sakura's so cute  :excited: 
@Sojobo : LOL wut  :chuckle:

I love this cover. ;3; Sakura and Naruto's faces don't look as 'odd' as the actual volume

So wait is Sasuke an actual relative of Obito or was Naruto just saying that because they are in the same clan? Translation could be wrong.

Isn't it established that same clan = relatives?

Edited by Nefertieh, 23 October 2013 - 10:23 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#64 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

For those of you who think the ObiRin/NaruSaku parallel will be subtle, do you have any ideas of how Kishi might go about bringing it into the conversation? I personally think that it will come up, no doubt, because Naruto was seen seeing Obito's memories of Rin. Kishi would not have put this in there if he did not plan to refer back to it, I believe.

So, what do you guys think?

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#65 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

naruto-4528297.jpg

He changed her hair once again?

SK-303_image007.jpg

#66 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

For those of you who think the ObiRin/NaruSaku parallel will be subtle, do you have any ideas of how Kishi might go about bringing it into the conversation? I personally think that it will come up, no doubt, because Naruto was seen seeing Obito's memories of Rin. Kishi would not have put this in there if he did not plan to refer back to it, I believe.

So, what do you guys think?

I'm thinking the same. Naruto basically summarizes the content of the TnJ in the end; Hokage dream, identity loss, comrades, but no Rin. However we see him being so touched by ObiRin that he is brought to tears, even though he doesn't mention it in the end.

ナルサク

#67 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

I'm thinking the same. Naruto basically summarizes the content of the TnJ in the end; Hokage dream, identity loss, comrades, but no Rin. However we see him being so touched by ObiRin that he is brought to tears, even though he doesn't mention it in the end.

I dont expect Naruto touching it because he had not passed though this experience, since he didnt failed to protect Sakura at all.

That's why i dont expect it, never expected just ot Naruto's reaction there seeing that it happened with Obito bought him to tears imagine if it happened with him.

NS canon obviously.

Naruto - About that girl i also have one too her name is Sakura and that's why i wont give up.

Obito - Sakura heh?

End of chapter, Sakura get stabbed.

About the cover another hint that Naruto and Sasuke battle will happens, i doubt it will happen here though.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 October 2013 - 10:34 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#68 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

I don't think the Sakura/ Rin parallel would be addressed directly - then and again, I didn't expect Minato to mention Sakura was like Kushina, and that happened. XD
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#69 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

i don't know it the yours was a sarcasm or not but isn't that one Obito? :wot:

It's sarcasm ^^

It's not Obito, because he wears Juunin/Chuunin suit, it's Sasuke, but modification wasn't done that good.

Poor try from mangastream scanlator.

#70 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

I dont expect Naruto touching it because he had not passed though this experience, since he didnt failed to protect Sakura at all.

That's why i dont expect it, never expected just ot Naruto's reaction there seeing that it happened with Obito bought him to tears imagine if it happened with him.

NS canon obviously.

Naruto - About that girl i also have one too her name is Sakura and that's why i wont give up.

Obito - Sakura heh?

End of chapter, Sakura get stabbed.

About the cover another hint that Naruto and Sasuke battle will happens, i doubt it will happen here though.

However, I just have a hard time seeing as to why Kishi would put in those scenes specifically for Naruto to see. Writers have complete control of the story, and every small moment they chose to put into it has a purpose (especially with manga, as there is an even more limited space in which to tell the story). I just would feel rather baffled if Rin/Sakura was not brought up at all in Obito's redemption - why all the emphasis on Rin being Obito's love interest? And Sakura Naruto's?

#71 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

It's sarcasm ^^

It's not Obito, because he wears Juunin/Chuunin suit, it's Sasuke, but modification wasn't done that good.

Poor try from mangastream scanlator.

that was the adult obito... The naruto has become a teen obito and the adult obito with juunin clothes.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#72 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

However, I just have a hard time seeing as to why Kishi would put in those scenes specifically for Naruto to see. Writers have complete control of the story, and every small moment they chose to put into it has a purpose (especially with manga, as there is an even more limited space in which to tell the story). I just would feel rather baffled if Rin/Sakura was not brought up at all in Obito's redemption - why all the emphasis on Rin being Obito's love interest? And Sakura Naruto's?

Cause it was the reason?
Naruto knows the story now but did he lose Sakura? Would be far fetched if he suddenly kills off Sakura, Obito looks like he knows about Sakura since on his imagination he saw her, but even then due to his suffering he might not even do this to Naruto.

And the fact Sakura is virtually immortal with Tsunade her seal and Naruto's chakra protecting her.

Even then Naruto succeeded on protecting Sakura, she was about to die on the summit and he saved her, Obito could not he was too late while Naruto arrived on the nick of the time.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 October 2013 - 10:48 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#73 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Next week Naruto wand Obito will probably talk about Rin. Wich means Naruto will probably talk about the girl he loves, and that girl is obviously Sakura.

Even if NH already is dead, having a last confirmation from Naruto would kill all opposite fandom's hope.

#74 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

I don't think the Sakura/ Rin parallel would be addressed directly - then and again, I didn't expect Minato to mention Sakura was like Kushina, and that happened. XD

Actually I want all of our predictions to be wrong because we make it too easy. Our predictions are simplistic and straightforward. Sakura gets stabbed, ObiRin parallel, bleh done.

Edited by sushi., 23 October 2013 - 10:58 AM.

ナルサク

#75 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

that was the adult obito... The naruto has become a teen obito and the adult obito with juunin clothes.

Oh ok, but why modify the original image?

#76 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Oh ok, but why modify the original image?

? what are you meaning?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#77 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

mangapanda:

naruto-4528293.jpg

Mangastream:

19.png

EDIT:

Anyway, mangastream seems to be the real one, mangapanda corrected their mistake.

Edited by Sojobo, 23 October 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#78 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

Cause it was the reason?
Naruto knows the story now but did he lose Sakura? Would be far fetched if he suddenly kills off Sakura, Obito looks like he knows about Sakura since on his imagination he saw her, but even then due to his suffering he might not even do this to Naruto.

And the fact Sakura is virtually immortal with Tsunade her seal and Naruto's chakra protecting her.

Even then Naruto succeeded on protecting Sakura, she was about to die on the summit and he saved her, Obito could not he was too late while Naruto arrived on the nick of the time.

I'm not saying that he knows exactly how he feels to have the girl he loves die right in front of him - however, it obviously moved him in some way. It probably won't be direct, specifically because he does not know that despair, but I think it will still be indirectly addressed in some manner.

LOL I just had a thought. What if -

Naruto: I have this girl I love...

Obito: ...!

Naruto: I saw her nearly die in front of me... Hinata!

We would all be screwed, lmao :rofl:

#79 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

I'm not saying that he knows exactly how he feels to have the girl he loves die right in front of him - however, it obviously moved him in some way. It probably won't be direct, specifically because he does not know that despair, but I think it will still be indirectly addressed in some manner.

LOL I just had a thought. What if -

Naruto: I have this girl I love...

Obito: ...!

Naruto: I saw her nearly die in front of me... Hinata!

We would all be screwed, lmao :rofl:

c31y.jpg

@Sojobo

Who the kitten is that guy who's flying over there.

Also Sasuke is not on those moments where appears everyone dunno why, must be that Naruto also knows he's not on his side.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 October 2013 - 11:09 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#80 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Who is the person standing outside of the crowd? Q_Q

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users