• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#61 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Mar 22 2012, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha ha ha, it's fine. I usually only mention the game to fellow Zelda fans, so I've built a habit of only using the subtitle. tongue.gif

It's really fun, though. I'd recommend it if you have a Wii.

You played Wind Waker when you were 7? Dang, I was in middle school when it came out. Now I feel old. shamefulcry0js.gif

Like moi~! biggrin.gif

Don't worry, you're not that old! happy.gif Everyone is a child at heart and that's all that matters right? happy.gif No I'm not a vampire

Oh and

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 22 2012, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do I find this disturbing.

JA2DBzd.png

#62 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 22 2012, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do I find this disturbing.

Because its a flying head dragon shout.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#63 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 22 2012, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, he always avoids killing (which has a HUGE effect in Arkham City). And really? O_o... I made Batman sound interesting. I did Batman justice. ohboy.png

Oranges? From the sink?! argh1.png NUUUUUUUUUUU

P.S. My sig = closest thing to anime Batman I've seen yet.

Oh MY GOD ZAC. Your member title XD that is the best thing I've ever seen. laugh.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#64 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 22 2012, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Custom Member Title needed to be updated anyways. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I like my custom member title too. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#65 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 22 2012, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh MY GOD ZAC. Your member title XD that is the best thing I've ever seen. laugh.gif

tongue.gif Thought you'd like that. And, again, I needed a new title anyways. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 22 2012, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like my custom member title too. tongue.gif

111189.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#66 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

My title was given to me when I first joined the chat.....

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#67 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

I just randomly thought of titles until this one stuck with me. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#68 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Mar 22 2012, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My title was given to me when I first joined the chat.....

I want a name too! It isn't fair!

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#69 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

Just tired rantings over today's happenings.

I met my best friend in 2nd grade. I'm fifteen now, we still talk from time to time. We grew up together, had a lot of laughs. She slept over my house constantly, and everything was great. It was around Christmas, 5th grade when her dad left her mom after catching him cheating. Since that happened, my friend developed a bit of a .... wild side. It wasn't going anywhere too fast, at age 11/12 she was posting revealing pictures of herself online for guys. But it didn't matter at that point, because we still had tremendous laughs and everything was still great. She slept over still. I'm not sure if she'd still be the same person if her dad hadn't left, sometimes I blame him for loosing my best friend. But I suppose it's all your own choices, right? Around 13 she started coming over less, but when she did, it was still like we were kids again and had fun together. We had arguments a bit more, but we got over them. I still considered her my best friend. We talked every day, the longest we went without talking was a day at the most. I didn't like that she was hanging out with this girl named Halie - who at the time, had a bit of a wild side. Nothing big though, but at 13/12, that's a pretty big thing to be running around the way they did. The thing was, though - when my friend came here, she was herself, she wasn't someone pretending to hang out with a certain crowd like she displayed with said previous girl. To me, that was good enough. She knew who her real friends were and where they stood. We're fifteen now, she'll be sixteen in May - be able to drive. That scares me because she's on drugs now, always high and always drunk.
We barely talk now. She got involved with people who's families are constantly high - their mom does drugs with them and drinks with them. The last time I seen my "best friend" in person, was July 24th, 2011. My 15th birthday. August, 2011 - she destroyed me. We were planning a sleep over, since we were kids, our set time for her to come over was always 7 PM. She messaged me and said she was stuck with her mom with a flat tire. Sure, okay - she said she'd be there in a bit. No biggie. So I waited. She ignored every message i sent to check up on when she'll be coming over (It was getting later.) Nine PM came. Her excuses changed on why she couldn't make it. 11 PM came, still egged me on when she was coming. By now, I had done a bit of stalking and found out she WASN'T stuck with a flat tire, she wasn't even with her mom. She was with this girl named Ali, who's a total drunk and pot addict. Her whole family is drug addicts. God knows what else. My friends mom lost total control of her, they fight constantly, this happened a few years ago after her father left. So she egged me on, still - had me convinced she was still coming till almost 12 AM at night. Lol. It was all bullsh**, by then I had already knew the truth. Before the incident in August, I was dying to see her, dying to make plans with her cause we never went more than 2 weeks without a sleepover. Every other week we used to see each other, we were just that close until a few years ago. - she was starting to always make excuses on why she couldn't come over: "Oh, i'm gonna hang out with ___" Four weeks prior. She didn't follow through with any of this, it was just another excuse so she could get high, and drunk. She used to sleep over every other week. Like I said, i haven't seen her since 2011. Recently, this year - we went over 3 weeks without talking. She hangs out in the ghetto a lot, had to sleep in someones basement one time to score a bag of weed with a group of people she didn't know of the dudes basement. She could of got raped, or something. Today, I finally heard from her and she acted like nothing was wrong. It killed me, haha. I keep telling myself i'm done with her, but I miss the memories, the memories we had when we were kids, but my mom tells me that she's not the same person - believe me, I know this. I'm a good person, not to be conceited or anything, but I'm nothing like her, we have nothing in common anymore except for whats happened when we were kids, I still hold on dearly to all of it, and even if she stabs me in the back how many times, the sad thing is, I'm always going to be there for her if she comes crawling back to me realizing she's f**cked up.

Maybe to be high and drunk constantly is normal. I don't know. But all I know is that I'm against everything involving drugs, now. Alcohol, I get it, I can handle that. I get it if people do that, it's normal sure. But when people are just total high on pot and other things, I just, i'm just sick of it all. Drugs drugs drugs, pot pot pot , that's all I hear and I'm tired of it.

Pheww. had to let that out. laugh.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

Hey Fenris!! Glad you made a blog!!! biggrin.gif Looking forward to talking with you smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#71 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 23 2012, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Fenris!! Glad you made a blog!!! biggrin.gif Looking forward to talking with you smile.gif

biggrin.gif Looking forward to talking with you too, Phantom. a_hug.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#72 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 22 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just tired rantings over today's happenings.

I met my best friend in 2nd grade. I'm fifteen now, we still talk from time to time. We grew up together, had a lot of laughs. She slept over my house constantly, and everything was great. It was around Christmas, 5th grade when her dad left her mom after catching him cheating. Since that happened, my friend developed a bit of a .... wild side. It wasn't going anywhere too fast, at age 11/12 she was posting revealing pictures of herself online for guys. But it didn't matter at that point, because we still had tremendous laughs and everything was still great. She slept over still. I'm not sure if she'd still be the same person if her dad hadn't left, sometimes I blame him for loosing my best friend. But I suppose it's all your own choices, right? Around 13 she started coming over less, but when she did, it was still like we were kids again and had fun together. We had arguments a bit more, but we got over them. I still considered her my best friend. We talked every day, the longest we went without talking was a day at the most. I didn't like that she was hanging out with this girl named Halie - who at the time, had a bit of a wild side. Nothing big though, but at 13/12, that's a pretty big thing to be running around the way they did. The thing was, though - when my friend came here, she was herself, she wasn't someone pretending to hang out with a certain crowd like she displayed with said previous girl. To me, that was good enough. She knew who her real friends were and where they stood. We're fifteen now, she'll be sixteen in May - be able to drive. That scares me because she's on drugs now, always high and always drunk.
We barely talk now. She got involved with people who's families are constantly high - their mom does drugs with them and drinks with them. The last time I seen my "best friend" in person, was July 24th, 2011. My 15th birthday. August, 2011 - she destroyed me. We were planning a sleep over, since we were kids, our set time for her to come over was always 7 PM. She messaged me and said she was stuck with her mom with a flat tire. Sure, okay - she said she'd be there in a bit. No biggie. So I waited. She ignored every message i sent to check up on when she'll be coming over (It was getting later.) Nine PM came. Her excuses changed on why she couldn't make it. 11 PM came, still egged me on when she was coming. By now, I had done a bit of stalking and found out she WASN'T stuck with a flat tire, she wasn't even with her mom. She was with this girl named Ali, who's a total drunk and pot addict. Her whole family is drug addicts. God knows what else. My friends mom lost total control of her, they fight constantly, this happened a few years ago after her father left. So she egged me on, still - had me convinced she was still coming till almost 12 AM at night. Lol. It was all bullsh**, by then I had already knew the truth. Before the incident in August, I was dying to see her, dying to make plans with her cause we never went more than 2 weeks without a sleepover. Every other week we used to see each other, we were just that close until a few years ago. - she was starting to always make excuses on why she couldn't come over: "Oh, i'm gonna hang out with ___" Four weeks prior. She didn't follow through with any of this, it was just another excuse so she could get high, and drunk. She used to sleep over every other week. Like I said, i haven't seen her since 2011. Recently, this year - we went over 3 weeks without talking. She hangs out in the ghetto a lot, had to sleep in someones basement one time to score a bag of weed with a group of people she didn't know of the dudes basement. She could of got raped, or something. Today, I finally heard from her and she acted like nothing was wrong. It killed me, haha. I keep telling myself i'm done with her, but I miss the memories, the memories we had when we were kids, but my mom tells me that she's not the same person - believe me, I know this. I'm a good person, not to be conceited or anything, but I'm nothing like her, we have nothing in common anymore except for whats happened when we were kids, I still hold on dearly to all of it, and even if she stabs me in the back how many times, the sad thing is, I'm always going to be there for her if she comes crawling back to me realizing she's f**cked up.

Maybe to be high and drunk constantly is normal. I don't know. But all I know is that I'm against everything involving
drugs, now. Alcohol, I get it, I can handle that. I get it if people do that, it's normal sure. But when people are just total high on pot and other things, I just, i'm just sick of it all. Drugs drugs drugs, pot pot pot , that's all I hear and I'm tired of it.

Pheww. had to let that out. laugh.gif

That really sucks... You have every right to complain. I hate it when people fall so far like that... I hope that things get better, I really do.

AboojTi.gif

#73 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 23 2012, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That really sucks... You have every right to complain. I hate it when people fall so far like that... I hope that things get better, I really do.

Thanks Zac a_hug.gif I hope they do too. I don't understand why people fall so far like that like you said. confused.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#74 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

Life is sometimes a COMPLICATED mess. I know some friends I was really cool with and we were clos but about half of them are smoking and doing drugs now.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#75 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 23 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Life is sometimes a COMPLICATED mess. I know some friends I was really cool with and we were clos but about half of them are smoking and doing drugs now.

I'm sorry to hear that Phantom :/ drugs = It all really sucks. facepalm.png why people sink so low is beyond me. There's people who do drugs and have a serious problem with it, and want to get clean but just can't - because they're too addicted. And people nowadays think it's cool to do them, they really don't know of f**cked up their making their life. I seen some videos of drug addicts begging people not to do drugs cause it's so hard to get clean once you're real addicted :/ it was really sad.

jus drein jus daun.

#76 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

One of my old friends has been smoking for years now... It's sad to see. I remember talking to him all the time in elementary school during recess... Good times. He's still a cool guy, but his habits are.... It's sad to see.

AboojTi.gif

#77 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 22 2012, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of my old friends has been smoking for years now... It's sad to see. I remember talking to him all the time in elementary school during recess... Good times. He's still a cool guy, but his habits are.... It's sad to see.

I apologize Fenris for using your blog for this. But Zac. Please text me back.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#78 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 22 2012, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I apologize Fenris for using your blog for this. But Zac. Please text me back.

Doh. Sorry man, just saw the messages. X________X

AboojTi.gif

#79 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Mar 23 2012, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can say that again. dry.gif In my school, the nineth graders are doing that kind of stuff..... It's sad really.

9th graders?? What is happening to the world? So who is to blame for this? The parents, society or the person itself? Its really hard to find a solution to this.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#80 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

It's gotten that bad now? I use to remember a time when there was no such things as drugs in school, and the only drug we were addicted to was something called recess. I've also seen the ill side effects of drugs, they make you into a whole different person. I saw one of my best friends self destruct because of them... sad.gif

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users