#61 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

Bolt him :fu:

Well, he's naruto first love and first kiss you know. Gotta love the sauce taste :zaru:

Naruto's always been gay for Sasuke, it's probably his dream to have a Team 7 threesome.

#62 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Naruto's always been gay for Sasuke, it's probably his dream to have a Team 7 threesome.

Yeah. I will not surprise if that was the case.

#63 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

Sausage and cherries are Naruto's favorite foods.

#64 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:26 AM

Sausage and cherries are Naruto's favorite foods.

Ramen> love > food.

#65 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:29 AM

Ramen> love > food.

But where is Teuchi now??

And is it weird if i'd rather see a team7 threesome than any nh thing?

#66 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

But where is Teuchi now??

And is it weird if i'd rather see a team7 threesome than any nh thing?

They hi is part of the ramen.

#67 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

They hi is part of the ramen.

Sorry i didnt get it?

#68 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

Sorry i didnt get it?

Teuchi is part of ramen.
Autocorrection.

#69 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

Below is my interpretation of how this scene could have played out, had the manga been more consistent.

[. . . . . . .]

As the rain continued to poor, Naruto rushed back to the hospital, preparing to do something he knew should've done a long time ago. For months now, he stood behind the excuse of not yet having kept his promise to bring Sasuke back. But perhaps the reason for this delay was much simpler. The boy had faced powerful ninjas, contended with opponents who had god like abilities and even faced death itself. He had conquered the impossible several times over in the span of a few days alone.

But even so, despite all of that, one thing that terrified him, even then, was a fear that plagued just about every human: Rejection. Naruto didn't mind asking the Haruno girl out on dates and even engaging in light flirting every now and then; he knew it wouldn't be taken seriously and would thus never pose any real risk. But actually letting her know the full brunt of his feelings?

The young jinchuriki knew he was taking a large risk; in truth, he'd feel more confident facing Sasuke, Kaguya and Madara at the same time. The woman he loved, the object of his affections, had long proclaimed love for his former arch-rival. Even on that very day, the blond haired leaf ninja walked in on the two of them doing who knows what.

But despite the risk, he couldn't give up. If it came down to it, Naruto was prepared to move on; like Hinata, he would do anything to make the person he loved happy. But before doing that, he had to make one last attempt to win Sakura's heart. And no amount of fear was going to stop him from facing this challenge

Alas, the challenge came sooner than expected. For before the new Hokage, further up the street, glaring at him was Sakura herself. Like him, she was carrying no umbrella and was thus soaked from head to toe. Moreover, based on her appearance, it was clear that she had been running as well.

Though there was another irony that warranted attention. To the side of the road rested an all too familiar bench standing under a tree. It was here that Naruto first realized the reason why he liked Sakura so much. Like him, she simply wanted to be acknowledged and was determined to do what it took to get this acknowledgment. Her pursuits however, weren't quite like Ino or the other girls'. Rather, there was something noble about them; something the boy understood and respected more than anyone else in the world.

Both Naruto and Sakura walked towards one another, neither displaying any concern about the rain. Once each was within one foot of the other, they stopped.

Sakura looked her friend directly in the eyes. "Naruto, there's something I've been wanting to-"

"You sure have a large charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it", the boy quickly interrupted. As long as Sakura did not yet say anything, he knew he couldn't be rejected and her and Sasuke being together was not yet true. "Haha. That's sounds like something Naruto would say."

The girl instantly found herself standing stock-still, looking as if she had just seen a ghost. No . . . this . . . it was more unnerving than a mere ghost. Her entire world had been torn down with the utterance of three mere sentences.

"Sakura-chan?" Naruto was anxiously waiting for the girl's answer.

And suddenly, from the girl's perspective, just like everything had been torn down, everything was starting to piece itself together. The way Sasuke behaved on and off the bench. His cold demeanor towards her since then. These thoughts she had been having about Naruto. It all made sense now.

"That . . . was you?"

"I'll understand if you're angry. I shouldn't have tricked you. But in those days, I would come up with all sorts of schemes just to be around you. Even when you would yell at me for being an idiot, I didn't mind. Of all the people I wanted to be acknowledged by, I wanted you to acknowledge me the most. I guess what I'm saying is . . . I've loved you since the day I first laid eyes on you. And . . . I don't think I'll ever stop loving you . . . even if you've chosen Sasuke."

She looked down at the ground, hiding the look on her face. "You're damn right I'm angry."

". . . Sakura-chan."

"You're a jerk, you know that? Half of me wants to beat the crap out of you right now."

"And the other half?"

"Wants to know why you let me fall in love with the wrong person?  How could I not have seen it? The one I've truly been in love with has been standing in front of me all along."

Naruto was stunned and speechless. He had heard Sakura confess to him before, but this time, there wasn't any sort of doubt coating the words. Could it be?

"When I was alone with Sasuke in the hospital, our eyes met. But as I gazed into them, I didn't see the eyes I saw three years ago. I didn't see the eyes I'm seeing from you now. The eyes that melted my heart within one glance. It was only then that I knew I couldn't be with him; instead, I found myself running away, desperately searching for you. It's funny. Somewhere, deep down, I knew the truth. My heart knew what my brain did not. That time you went berserk at the Techni bridge, even Yamato had seen right through me. Even when you accused me of lying to myself in the Land of Iron, I was legitimately angry with you. I never really understood why though . . . until now."

Naruto listened eagerly to every word, astonished that they were actually coming from Sakura. "She means it! She means every word!"

"I was lying to myself, but not just then. No, since the first day we met. I couldn't believe it but everything about you made me happy, from your stupid pranks to your impossible dream. And no matter how horrible I treated you, no matter how much I lied to you, no matter how much pain I caused you, no matter how much I didn't acknowledge your feelings, you kept on doing everything you could to make this blind selfish girl with a large forehead happy."

It was then that Sakura raised her head, showing her face, tears rolling down her cheeks, looking upon the blond haired leaf ninja with the most loving and sincere pair of eyes. "What I'm trying to say is . . . thank you, Naruto Uzumaki. Thank you for loving me."

"Sakura-chan . . . I don't know what to say."

The medical ninja gently and affectionately placed her index finger on the boy's lips. "Then just shut up and kiss me, you idiot."

These words were rather gentle, even the last one, despite prior experience. So gentle that as they left the Haruno girl's mouth, Naruto took her into his arms and pressed his lips against hers. Years of pent up longing and desire were being flushed out as he passionately locked his lips with hers with every fiber of his being

For the first time in years, Sakura wasn't plagued by guilt or uncertainty. Everything felt . . . right . . . as if everything was the way it was supposed to be. Being in Naruto's arms like this . . . it was a moment she wouldn't mind lasting for an eternity. This was the shape of happiness.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#70 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

Ramen> love > food.

Love ? what is this ? Is it some kind of ramen ?, Naruto thought.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#71 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:24 PM

Here is the sad reality that is Naruto....

If Kishimoto was gonna make this a shallow trophy love anyway, why not let the main character win what he wanted? That is even more pathetic of a thought that Naruto's entire being was so unimportant that even his emotions, either real or imaginary, mean nothing to the writer himself.

I am beginning to question why Naruto was even created in the first place or why he was the main character.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 May 2015 - 09:17 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#72 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 09:09 PM

If Kishimoto was gonna make this a shallow trophy love anyway, why not let the main character win what he wanted? That is even more of a pathetic of a thought that naruto entire being was so unimportant that even his emotions, either fake or imaginary, mean nothing to the writer himself.

I am beginning to question why Naruto was even created in the first place or why he was the mian character.

Seriously, though, I have to agree with you on that one, James.

#73 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

If Kishimoto was gonna make this a shallow trophy love anyway, why not let the main character win what he wanted? That is even more pathetic of a thought that Naruto's entire being was so unimportant that even his emotions, either real or imaginary, mean nothing to the writer himself.

I am beginning to question why Naruto was even created in the first place or why he was the main character.

To trick everyone to think that this is a story about Naruto with good intentions when in fact its all about Uchihas and bad intentions.

He did that to trick us and makes him feel smart when he just come off as a badwritter from doing so.

#74 DextersBro

DextersBro

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, tennis, culinary arts, hanging out with friends, tigers

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:01 AM

To trick everyone to think that this is a story about Naruto with good intentions when in fact its all about Uchihas and bad intentions.

He did that to trick us and makes him feel smart when he just come off as a badwritter from doing so.

Kishimoto really messed himself up at the end.  Naruto was good but the whole sasuke/Sakura/Naruto thing messed it up.

Dexter+on+fire.gif

#75 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

in a way sakura DID confess first at the kage summit but, naruto wouldn't listen, and thought she was lying to herself..he could have confessed then.there are many times he had a chance to confess but, kishi kept messing stuff up :(

#76 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

in a way sakura DID confess first at the kage summit but, naruto wouldn't listen, and thought she was lying to herself..he could have confessed then.there are many times he had a chance to confess but, kishi kept messing stuff up :(

Yeah after Sakura confessed and Naruto didn't believe her the ball was in his court. Too bad he was too cowardly to ever do it.

#77 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:02 PM

Yeah after Sakura confessed and Naruto didn't believe her the ball was in his court. Too bad he was too cowardly to ever do it.

Naruto: "Boo hoo...I can't confess my feelings or be hokage or even be a man until my love Sasuke is home safe."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 May 2015 - 08:02 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#78 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:04 PM

Naruto: "Boo hoo...I can't confess my feelings or be hokage or even be a man until my love Sasuke is home safe."

Naruto placing all his happiness and goals around saving Sasuke is what stunted his character.

#79 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

Naruto placing all his happiness and goals around saving Sasuke is what stunted his character.

I agree.

#80 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

It's to keep the facade of friendship up. Fifteen years of friendship-kitten when most of the friendly relationships end as quickly as they started.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users