• This topic is locked This topic is locked
177 replies to this topic

#61 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 10 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Efra we don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that Sakura loves Naruto more than the crush she used to have for Sasuke. She knows very well she loves him.

Exactly, it showed how intensely she loves Naruto. She cries when Naruto says to Sasuke "If we really do take this all the way to the end, and we both die... we won't be Uchiha, Jinchuurikis or anything. There'll be no more burdens to bear. We'll come to understand one another in the next world!"
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#62 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:44 AM

^^ Like I said a 100 times.. Xxx HaPPy! Naruto isn't suicidal ;D *dances*

On a more serious note, I must say, Kishimoto made Naruto look epically hot with the wind blowing in his hair. Until the last panel, his face freakin' scared me. Also, I didn't see much of an NS moment but heck, I'll play along ^_• Yeah..

I actually kinda thought Naruto was going crazy for a minute when reading the chapter and was talking about his rant O.o goodness gracious he didn't.

Okay, Sasuke needs to leave now so Naruto can starting traing and *cough* NS=Canon *cough* so move Sasuke so we can get the show on the road!

#63 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:55 AM

All in all, I'm happy, next chapter I think that Naruto and Sakura will have a nice talk about things, maybe, hope so.

Naruto vs. Sasuke, the battle with no victor, a tragic ending -----> like I've said b4, I think Naruto will die in the end, permanent death or not. sad.gif

#64 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:04 AM

I still truely hope Naruto doesn't die. Seriously, I just can't see him dead T_T Ohh... Poor Sakura-chan..

#65 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:08 AM

Maybe we will get a happy ending smile.gif

#66 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:22 AM

And thus a new couple was born: Naruto's Fist x Sasuke's Fist. Yakatsu is it's first fan

#67 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 10 2010, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And thus a new couple was born: Naruto's Fist x Sasuke's Fist. Yakatsu is it's first fan

LOL!! So now we're pairing fists and hands? wot.gif yucky.gif laugh.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#68 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 10 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wot.gif 111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#69 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:24 AM

Let not worry about the ending for now. There is a lot that can happen and even if it isn't much, we could see doubt in Sasuke's eyes for a moment. If he no longer care as he want us to believe, he wouldn't have said 'wait' to Madara , he wanted to hear what Naruto had to say and when he asked why Naruto care so much, that alone it a proof that Naruto isn't insignificant to Sasuke ( even if he say otherwise) and let not forget the look after Naruto gave him the answer. Maybe it will end with both of them dead but I still believe that Sasuke can be save...not necessarily alive but redeem.

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 11 2010, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heheelq7.png nice one

Edited by silverserenity, 11 March 2010 - 04:27 AM.

#70 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:28 AM

Owh Sakura... she tearing up hearing Naruto's resolution... Sad chapter for me shamefulcry0js.gif

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#71 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (Danzo Baka @ Mar 10 2010, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Owh Sakura... she tearing up hearing Naruto's resolution... Sad chapter for me shamefulcry0js.gif

Yeah, when Naruto said that to Sasuke I felt the sadness of Naruto trying one last time to reach Sasuke. And Sakura's tears over Naruto almost made me tear up. I think we might see even more tender expressions of Sakura's feelings for Naruto after this.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#72 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:20 AM

And again, instead of a grande climax we have a yet another build up. We're building a scene for a massive battle of two friends and enemies. Those two will cross blades, the question is what will be result of the confrontation. We know who (Sasuke v. Naruto) we know where (Konoha) all we need to know is when and what will be the ending. Will we have a yet another VotE with two statues of Naruto and Sasuke in the middle of New Konoha. Or will we have the triumph of the blond fox? Also, what next? Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi will have to go back to the village with their 7th Hokage(Kakashi). They will not only have to rebuild their shattered nation, but also wage war against three major opponents the Godly Madara, Mad Sasuke and invisible Zetsu... Its going to be interesting...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#73 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:30 AM

You have to say this chapter kind of puts this in perspective for Sakura, hopefully. It would make all her feelings for Sasuke insignificant in comparison to what Naruto's are. I know Kishi isn't the one to look with detail but from my point of view the past 4 or 5 chapters were a way to show who Naruto and Sasuke truly are. Sakura should have a clear idea on who they truly are now.

Naruto even admits the preachiness is a little long for him.

Now that that's settled I'm sorry, I have to get this out of the way....I know some people don't like the Obitobi theory but the possibility to transfer essence of one's soul into a Sharingan, the one eye, youthful appearance, bandaged and damaged front face. The fact it's Kakashi's year? Guys this is clearly another one of those manerisms from Kishi. Remember how everyone said the Fourth Hokage was Naruto's dad and pointed to everything obvious even though Kishi didn't spill it until halfway into Shippuden, c'mon it's looking like Madara implanted his soul into Obito. One more question to prove my point, how come only Madara and Kakashi are the only two Sharingan users that can warp places?

Edit: I needed to make another point, this theory seems to look more plausable recently because when you think about it being Kakashi's year and Naruto's constant reminders of how he couldn't save one friend, you have to think Kakashi has suffered through the same thing with Obito. Everyone wanted to know how Kakashi got his Sharingan so they tell the story of his team. We don't really know much about Rin other than she's Sakura-ish, but we focus on Obito, I would have more than one motive to make that story. If I were Kishi I would find a way to use it later on in the story otherwise why release Kakashi Gaiden before Shippuden?

Edited by Insurrection, 11 March 2010 - 05:59 AM.

#74 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:37 AM

Man, its funny how I can just keep reading this chapter and it never gets old.

@ Insurrection ---> Yeah I guess that the Obi/tobi theories do make alot of sense. The right side of Obito's body was smashed and the right side of Madara's face is messed up, plus his right arm was a fake I think, I mean he just popped it off in one fight, and his hair is just like Obito's. Plus they have similar warm hole abilities, except Kakashi uses it like an attack and Madara uses it as traveling purposes. So I guess there is a lot of evidence for said theory.

Edited by Evil Potato, 11 March 2010 - 05:39 AM.

#75 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:49 AM

And having Madara possess Obito would make a great plot for Kakashi. Because, he'll have to kill "Obito" if he wants to help bring peace to the world with Naruto. This will no doubt give an emotional conflict for Kakashi when he finds out....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#76 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:22 AM

Aha! There's Naruto! I was wondering where he was hiding, lol

Kishi's managed to bring Naruto's in-your-face attitude back out into the open. Definitely a big moment here; Naruto's basically calling their battle an inevitability (which was an obvious fact since the moment Sasuke left for Orochimaru).

I guess Naruto's come to terms with the situation; either he manages to convince Sasuke to let go of his hatred, or he becomes the target of that hatred. Truly showing the big heart Naruto has, in my opinion. Seeing as Sasuke's hellbent on his revenge on Konoha, I don't think there's going to be any way out of this 'final battle' between the two. Not only that, but it looks like Madara's going to try and convince Sasuke to hunt down Naruto for him.

Man, I was hoping for a bit more of a battle, but I guess we wouldn't have a fair fight, seeing as Sasuke's running on exhaust right now, and Naruto's still a bit shaken by all the crap happening around him right now. They need time to prepare.

Well, not much else to say. Naruto's declared that he's the one who'll take on Sasuke, and no one else. Bold and spoken as he sees it. I expect that this won't fly with some of Naruto's friends (namely Sakura and Kakashi), but once the blond has his mind set on something, there's not ifs, ands, or buts.

Only time will tell how the fight will, I suppose.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#77 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Mar 11 2010, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And again, instead of a grande climax we have a yet another build up. We're building a scene for a massive battle of two friends and enemies. Those two will cross blades, the question is what will be result of the confrontation. We know who (Sasuke v. Naruto) we know where (Konoha) all we need to know is when and what will be the ending. Will we have a yet another VotE with two statues of Naruto and Sasuke in the middle of New Konoha. Or will we have the triumph of the blond fox? Also, what next? Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi will have to go back to the village with their 7th Hokage(Kakashi). They will not only have to rebuild their shattered nation, but also wage war against three major opponents the Godly Madara, Mad Sasuke and invisible Zetsu... Its going to be interesting...

Danzou never was officially elected as Hokege and I have my doubts Kakashi will accept the title of Rokudaime Hokage. He may propose a temporary fill in for Tsunade.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 11 March 2010 - 07:28 AM.

#78 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

Good Chapter turned out much better than the spoilers made it seem.

I'm glad Naruto finally has some resolve.

(Sasuke showed hes still human? possible first step to redemption shown here)

Madara was seemingly melting in one of the Panels.

Possible foreshawdowning to 3 v 3 in Future (NvS KvM and SvZ)

Okay i am going to bring up the Poison again. I am certain it is in his body. Hasnt anyone else noticed the cut is still there. If Narutos healing powers were working correctly he should have been healed by now.
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#79 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

I could be wrong, but does the end seem near?

I think this next arc is going to cover Naruto's training. Is that right? Kishi said he'd be training, right?

Then after that, I can't imagine anything but the ultimate battle.

#80 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 11 2010, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could be wrong, but does the end seem near?

I think this next arc is going to cover Naruto's training. Is that right? Kishi said he'd be training, right?

Then after that, I can't imagine anything but the ultimate battle.

Froot you're forgetting the fourth ninja war that could take a whole arc, I say that Naruto could end by 2011. I just hope that it doesn't turn like Inuyasha. dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 March 2010 - 12:35 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users