• This topic is locked This topic is locked
591 replies to this topic

#61 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

That would only work if Sasuke was an unforgivable villain, but we know that he'll get redeemed.

Realizing that you don't need to put up with someone only works if said character stays bad. If that was the case Naruto would've also given up on Sasuke a long time ago.

Well that's not entirely true that doesn't mean that you have given up on saving that person .

But what I meant is like you said Sasuke may or may not acknowledged that she helped  so when that happens at that moment Sakura realizes that his acknowledgement isn't important to her anymore bc all this time she had it from someone else "Naruto" and moves on , this is what I mean more or less . I would have liked it more if it happens like this but will see what happens .

At least I enjoyed how in this chap she didn't give a kitten about Sasuke's disappearance and she was more worried about  Naruto getting trapped screaming his name  that was a bonus XD .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#62 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:40 AM

Convenient that somehow using Kamui at the same time Kaguya opens her dimension can allow Obito to enter that dimension... Not sure how that would work but all right.

I wonder what Hagoromo's purpose there is.. And what the Hokage will do. My first thought was that he'll teleport them to where Naruto and co. are, but maybe he'll instruct them on how to take down to the tree or something. Whatever it is, I hope he restores Minato's arms. What was the purpose of even taking them away lmao.

I'm guessing that what Naruto and Obito meant was that, though Naruto was able to help him remove, he'll eventually (like soon, after this battle or something) die anyway.

And Sakura!! Will finally be able to do something!! Ahh I'm excited. This is gonna be great.

Meh I would have liked it more if she realized that she doesn't really needs Sasuke's acknowledgement someone who treat's her like kitten all the time  and realize that she has that from Naruto already but whatever it is what it is i guess .

These are my exact feelings on this. I would love for that to happen, but... it's probably unlikely. sigh.

Edited by Hiraishin, 02 July 2014 - 07:43 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#63 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

*Takes note that the second Sasuke disappears, Sakura's character progresses forward.*

Kishi better do something about that Sasuke hurdle, since he's forcing Sakura away from Naruto and towards that bastard. I'm sure nothing will get confirmed before the N/S fight, but at least have her not close up into herself, whenever Sasuke decides to be himself.( a.k.a. an @sshole)

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#64 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

Well that's not entirely true that doesn't mean that you have given up on saving that person .

But what I meant is like you said Sasuke may or may not acknowledged that she helped  so when that happens at that moment Sakura realizes that his acknowledgement isn't important to her anymore bc all this time she had it from someone else "Naruto" and moves on , this is what I mean more or less . I would have liked it more if it happens like this but will see what happens .

At least I enjoyed how in this chap she didn't give a kitten about Sasuke's disappearance and she was more worried about  Naruto getting trapped screaming his name  that was a bonus XD .

That doesn't make sense. Sakura's drive to save Sasuke is because she cares, and if she cares it's obvious that it's important to Sakura how Sasuke views her.  Just like with Sasuke's acknowledgment is important to Naruto.

If you're trying to say that you don't like how both Naruto and Sakura focus on wanting Sasuke to acknowledge them then I understand. I personally think it's fine, but I get why so many people are dissatisfied with that piece of plot. But the reality is that this is the direction Kishi decided to go with the manga. It's about Sasuke once again acknowledging Team 7 as precious people and how Team 7 wants to hear that from Sasuke.

#65 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

These are my exact feelings on this. I would love for that to happen, but... it's probably unlikely. sigh.

Well we will see but yeah its probably unlikely , but this would be so good for her character after all the only reason she wanted that acknowledgement was because Sasuke was the "top dog" then and gaining that it would have made her feel like she was acknowledge by everyone get their respect bc the girls didn't like her and belittle her and they were all into Sasuke .

And also she might actually get some recognition from the other fans  if she does this but I doubt that still it might happen like they did it in 663 when she showed fierce determination to save Naruto's life and pulled something amazing  still we can only hope for that XD  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#66 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

So this chapter, the similarities between Kaguya and Janemba from DBZ really stuck out to me.

That dimensional transporting move. The fact that she formed from a giant fat blob... Did anyone else make this connection?

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 02 July 2014 - 08:13 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#67 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

Ah this chapter is good !

Seems like Obito will die though. Naruto only prolonged his life for a short time. He can't revive people as I said. He can just stop the process for a short time. I guess he gave him chakra, and maybe regenerate his body, so that's why he has his both eyes, but as he lost a bijuu, he'll die whatever happens.

It's almost obvious he will give his eyes to Kakashi when he will die for good. Sakura might do the transplant. That would be a beautiful closure.
I hope Obito will say to Naruto that Sakura saved him, but I think I would rather Gaara to say something about it, because he witnesses it all in the beginning, when it was more intense.
I like how Naruto is picking on him a little ^^

Sakura will be the one one to permit the expedition to save Sasuke, along with Naruto's clone LOL
That teme Sasuke will be forced to shut his mouth now and even thank Sakura ( not sure he would do it but still ) ! LOOOOL
I guess the clone will disappear just when they will arrive in the desert.

That's good ! I was sure Kishi was going to do something like this !

I thought that would be Kakashi and Sakura to understand how Kaguya's technique is working, but no it's only Obito. I guess he wants to give him his last time to shine good before leaving. I'm OK with it.

I like the kage but it seems they can't go were team7 is. Oh wait Hagoromo will help them obviously.

Edited by Otaru, 02 July 2014 - 09:04 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#68 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

HA! NO Hinata this chapter. 5/5 Because of that! 

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#69 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:17 AM

The worst thing about Hinata is that when she appears and says "Naruto-Kun" people claim NaruSaku to be dead. I saw this kitten on tumblr when that chapter came out and just... :facepalm:. Then I saw a post on NF saying that NaruSaku is obviously not going to happen and just  :ermm: 

#70 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:19 AM

*applause for Obito`s and Sakura`s determination*

6c8623224615.gif     

#71 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

That doesn't make sense. Sakura's drive to save Sasuke is because she cares, and if she cares it's obvious that it's important to Sakura how Sasuke views her.  Just like with Sasuke's acknowledgment is important to Naruto.

If you're trying to say that you don't like how both Naruto and Sakura focus on wanting Sasuke to acknowledge them then I understand. I personally think it's fine, but I get why so many people are dissatisfied with that piece of plot. But the reality is that this is the direction Kishi decided to go with the manga. It's about Sasuke once again acknowledging Team 7 as precious people and how Team 7 wants to hear that from Sasuke.

I'm pretty much aware of all of that and what Kishi is doing I have said that so many times myself I'm not denying that she wants to save him because she cares . But Sasuke acknowledging them as T7 has nothing to do with why she originally wanted his acknowledgement , I will just put in here what I said previously (the only reason she wanted that acknowledgement was because Sasuke was the "top dog" then and gaining that it would have made her feel like she was acknowledge by everyone get their respect bc the girls didn't like her and belittle her and they were all into Sasuke .) But perhaps I'm wrong about this and her original desire changed just like with her feelings for Sasuke . 

I still believe if Sasuke acknowledges her it would be when he acknowledges T7 as whole .

Posted Image                                                            

#72 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

Obito + Naruto & Sakura?! Tell me this doesn't smell odd just to me?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#73 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

Really nice chapter. I'm glad from the looks of it Naruto didn't really save Obito from dying and just put it off for now. Loved Obito this chapter and everything, but I'm really sick of people getting resurrected in this manga. And Sakura gets to do thing! Yay! :eager: It's nice that Sasuke wasn't around to make her feel like kitten like he has the past few chapters he's interacted with her. She's going back to help him yeah, but I like it because Sakura might get to prove Sasuke wrong. I want Kakashi to do something to prove Sasuke wrong too.

So Sakura didn't worry at all about Naruto not sensing Sasuke. That was a pleasant surprise. I really don't see how SS fans can still argue Sakura's in love with Sasuke with this on top of 675. Sakura was more worried about Naruto in danger than Sasuke disappearing and that in itself kinda shows.

Hagoromo's appearance was a surprise ... maybe he'll tell them how to save some of the people under the IT?

Overall, good chapter.  

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 02 July 2014 - 08:38 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#74 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:34 AM

Huh ? What do you mean ? You mean some parallel might come ? Well if so I'm not so sure because soon it will be Obito + Sakura & Naruto and Sasuke so I'm not so sure if we gonna get something NS related  that might have happened if they were alone with Sasuke being still stuck in that dimension but now who knows maybe , there is still a little hope left for that to happen I would say .

Posted Image                                                            

#75 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:36 AM

I liked this chapter, I was expecting a Sasuke chapter so this was much better then I thought it would be just with that.

I like how Sakura wants to help in someway, although I do wander weather or not she will be going with Obito and Naruto's Shadow Clone, I guess it depends on their chakra levels then, if Sakura has enough chakra in her seal to send just Obito and Naruto's Shadow Clone and Naruto's Shadow Clone has enough to bring Obito and Sasuke back that might be how it happens.

Anyway looking forward to next week.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#76 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:37 AM

Before I review, how so?

#77 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:45 AM

I don't know you guys... this set-up feels .. dunno how to put it in words.. but Obito being the one there with Naruto and Sakura it's like.. idk, I feel something's gonna come-up. We've kept having these... idk how to call it.. about the promises and all that, the promises Obito made to Rin and viceversa and now we have the couple that reflects it.. idk, something tells me Kishi's gonna do something with this set-up given how Obito is about to die..orrrrr I might be overthinking.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#78 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

I don't know you guys... this set-up feels .. dunno how to put it in words.. but Obito being the one there with Naruto and Sakura it's like.. idk, I feel something's gonna come-up. We've kept having these... idk how to call it.. about the promises and all that, the promises Obito made to Rin and viceversa and now we have the couple that reflects it.. idk, something tells me Kishi's gonna do something with this set-up given how Obito is about to die..orrrrr I might be overthinking.

Well, for mojo sake, I don't buy it. (Yes, I know exactly what you mean).

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 02 July 2014 - 08:52 AM.

#79 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

@Chatte I see what you mean but right now I find that unlikely since Sasuke is back again into the picture unlike we all thought after the previous chapter so who knows there is small chance for that happen  but I'm not raising my hopes up for now .

Posted Image                                                            

#80 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

Are we really sure that both Sakura and clone!Naruto need to go with Obito?

It would make sense to charge Obito, Obito jumps and gets Sasuke returns or sends him back. If all 3 have to go for one guy it feels like chakra spent.

As for the go as in let's go there and preprare not go with me in another dimension.

It's a possibility, but I think scenaristically speaking, it would be better for Kishi to make them go together.
Also, how would Naruto's clone and Sakura pass their chakra to Obito ? The only way is for them to go with him IMO

Or, maybe, I say maybe, they will only help him to create the vortex by touching him and Obito will go in the dimension alone ?

But I don't know that would be odd.

Also I think Sakura must be around when Obito will die because I'm sure he will give his eyes to Kakashi.
Where will Obito die ? In the desert world ? In the ice world ?

Also, how do Obito plan to go back ? If they go together will he has enough chakra to send them back at least ? Will Sasuke share his chakra ? LOL Maybe it would be simple if he would go alone... I don't know...

Also, something is weird because Sakura was supposed to have no more chakra left lol ^^

And now she has "an enormous amount" of it ^^

Be happy Kishimoto is asspulling power for her too. LOL it's a mark of respect he gives to major characters only LOL
Since she said she had no more chakra left, before saving Naruto's life, she kept uses her Byakugo.

Why didn't she used it back then to save Naruto ? LOL

Plot device just to make her 'kiss' him LOL

oohh Kishimoto... you little perv.....

Edited by Otaru, 02 July 2014 - 09:10 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users